Based on Click to view
Artist I Like Bees [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Stars #144

Postby I Like Bees » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:55 am

It's a tortie I promise
What is the most dangerous thing this cat has ever done?
Did they do it willingly? Or was it out of necessity?

Ends September 14th, 11:59 PM CDT

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] dfab
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b] (Please link)
[b]Age:[/b] (1 year or above)
[b]Prompt:[/b]
x
Name: Iceberry
Clan: CloudClan
Description: Lilac-cream chinchilla tortie
with turquoise eyes
Edits: -
Owner: Pufferheart
Last edited by I Like Bees on Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars #144

Postby Cinxer » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:25 pm

Username: babypizza
Cat Name: snowybird
Clan: roseclan
Prompt: wip with jump off a water fall
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:38 am

Username: Pufferheart
Cat Name: Iceberry
Prompt: The most dangerous thing Iceberry had ever done was climbing up the tallest tree in the territory. It happened when she was just an apprentice, and it was a dare by her best friend who was also an apprentice. She and her friend walked to this tree, and were looking at it when her friend said, "I dare you to climb to the tippiest top of that tree!"
Icepaw thought for a minute, and then said, "Of course I can do that!" She ran up to the trunk, and clawed her way up to the first branch. "Look, I'm doing it!" she told her friend.
"Any cat can do that. Go higher," her friend said back. Up and up Icepaw went, until she was tired and about half way up. She looked down to tell her friend that she was already half way there, but at that very moment she looked down, she stomach clenched up. Her tail wound up, her breath was disappeared, her claws dug into the branch, and she was so very, very scared. Icepaw knew she would not be going to the top.
Her friend, seeing Icepaw's fear, said, "If that scared, I won't make you go any higher. Come down. You will not fall." Icepaw still could not even move a single muscle she was so scared. Her friend sighed, and ran to the clan to get some help. Icepaw then saw Robinstar running to the tree. He climbed up as fast as he could and climbed onto Icepaw's branch. The branch tilted under the weight of two cats, and Icepaw let out a small mew. Very carefully, Robinstar walked over and grabbed Icepaw's scruff. Icepaw closed her eyes shut, and Robinstar climbed down as gently as he could.
On ground, Icepaw was very glad that she was no longer in the tree. Now named Iceberry, she makes sure to always keep all four paws on the ground.

hi, i'm lucas! i'm an adult who
uses any pronouns. i enjoy
creating art and playing
clarinet & French horn C:

my toyhou.se!
lucas tazmily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:22 am

Pufferheart wrote:Username: Pufferheart
Cat Name: Iceberry
Prompt: The most dangerous thing Iceberry had ever done was climbing up the tallest tree in the territory. It happened when she was just an apprentice, and it was a dare by her best friend who was also an apprentice. She and her friend walked to this tree, and were looking at it when her friend said, "I dare you to climb to the tippiest top of that tree!"
Icepaw thought for a minute, and then said, "Of course I can do that!" She ran up to the trunk, and clawed her way up to the first branch. "Look, I'm doing it!" she told her friend.
"Any cat can do that. Go higher," her friend said back. Up and up Icepaw went, until she was tired and about half way up. She looked down to tell her friend that she was already half way there, but at that very moment she looked down, she stomach clenched up. Her tail wound up, her breath was disappeared, her claws dug into the branch, and she was so very, very scared. Icepaw knew she would not be going to the top.
Her friend, seeing Icepaw's fear, said, "If that scared, I won't make you go any higher. Come down. You will not fall." Icepaw still could not even move a single muscle she was so scared. Her friend sighed, and ran to the clan to get some help. Icepaw then saw Robinstar running to the tree. He climbed up as fast as he could and climbed onto Icepaw's branch. The branch tilted under the weight of two cats, and Icepaw let out a small mew. Very carefully, Robinstar walked over and grabbed Icepaw's scruff. Icepaw closed her eyes shut, and Robinstar climbed down as gently as he could.
On ground, Icepaw was very glad that she was no longer in the tree. Now named Iceberry, she makes sure to always keep all four paws on the ground.

Congrats! While this was the only completed entry, it was very well-written (especially the vivid description of Iceberry's fear!) and deserving of this win!
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas tazmily » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:29 am