Based on Click to view
Artist certified [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

KHIMAIRA FRIESIAN #3656

Postby certified » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:53 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Owner: INTERFECTOR
Show Name: Disguised Unholiness
Barn Name: Celare ("to hide")
Height: 15.2hh
Color: Grullo Tobiano
Genetics: Ee | aa | Prlprl | Dd | Toto
Breeding Info:
Last edited by certified on Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: KHIMAIRA FRIESIAN #3656

Postby legolas the elf » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:03 am

Owner: lucifer morningstar.
Show Name: EL Web of Fear
Barn Name: Graced
Halter color: sky blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter): white
Personality: determined, fiery, restless, witty, hostile, proud, obedient to humans only
legolas the elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:16 am

Owner: spasticjazzhands
Show Name: SJH The Lost Phantom
Barn Name:Fanta
Halter color: dark purple
Pearl/jewel color (halter): black
Personality: Fanta needs some time knowing someone before she completely trusts them. Once she knows that they are safe, however, she will do just about anything for them. Giving her tasty treats can speed up this process as well.
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:17 am

Owner: Ringo.
Show Name: Salem Witch Trials
Barn Name: Salem
Halter color: orange
Pearl/jewel color (halter): red
Personality: Salem has a rather selfish soul. She won't sugar coat this fact when others bring it up. Most of the time, Salem can't control her tongue and won't stop herself from saying things, not caring about the feelings of those around her. She views the world around her as mostly negative and also tends to think that the universe is out to punish her for one reason or another. Her view on other horses is usually not so and is very open to accept anyone, regardless of their past or kind.

She's well known to pull pranks, which can range anywhere from harmless to, very very rarely, straight up dangerous. Her so called, ‘victims’ include more than her herd, staff members don’t want to be assigned to her for a day, she's one of the most dreaded horses in the stables. Salem is willing put up a fight with handlers and loves to pin them against fences and walls.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePonyQueen » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:54 am

Owner: ThePonyQueen
Show Name: Close Your Eyes
Barn Name: Lilith
Halter color: Orange
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Obsidian
Personality: Lillith loves the night. She loves the cool breeze and the clouds masking the stars, she loves the darkness that comes with it. To her, the hooting owls and the strange, creepy noises that echo through the night are a comfort to her. The days she is taken camping in the woods, she keeps watch, calm and unnerved even as her friends eye the dark woods warily, looking for something to spook at. She loves those trips, those nights among the forest, as this is when she feels most at home.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pony • Scorpio • Female • Ace • INTP

Link • Link • © • Link • Link

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ThePonyQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Border-Collie » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:21 pm

Owner: Pardus
Show Name: Like Real People Do
Barn Name: Petra
Halter color: #f6d9d3
Pearl/jewel color (halter): #347153
Personality: Petra has a flirty personality, being rather friendly to everyone she meets and often very physical when greeting anyone who she may or may not know. Despite this, she often comes off as weird. Many who meet her find her to be unusual and hollow, as if everything she does is fake. She doesn't seem to mind that this is what people think of her as and she refuses to change for anyone.
Border-Collie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:02 pm

Owner: reygankiwi
Show Name: KWQ By The Bell's Toll
Barn Name: Bella
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Purple
Personality:

You won't know she's there; not at first. But you soon will. The feeling of eyes against your back. The quiet rustle of a mane in the wind. She won't be there one minute, but the next, she is. Watching from a distance as her eyes bore holes into the back of your skull like an incessant woodpecker hunting for its next meal.

There was a time when Bella trusted once; that time has long since passed. Only the foalish believe that one should let one's guard down. She took up the mantle a long time ago; she gave herself a silent duty to watch. To observe. And to eliminate, if necessary. She's a silent watcher, there one minute and gone the next.

However, she will always be gone before the last midnight bell tolls.
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INTERFECTOR » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:49 am

Halter color: black to #382039 fade
    Personality: A pretty face from afar, yet shrouded in mystery upon approach. An open book is not how you'd describe the likes of her. Words flow like the highest grade of silk, yet somehow manage to leave a chill running up your spine. There's something lurking behind those eyes, something that makes one fearful, makes one want to run and hide. Still, fear grips the one in her presence, too afraid to turn their back for what may occur if done. She's the only one active in the wee hours of the night and many are lulled to sleep before they can uncover her deeds hidden under the pale moonlight. Not much is known about her, other than what isn't known.

INTERFECTOR

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby longing. » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:20 pm

Owner: longing.
Show Name: LWS ex-wives
Barn Name: Natasia 'arisen, resurrected'
Halter color: blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter): black
Personality: she's quick to learn and determined, however she doesn't think before throwing herself into danger
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. were all just picking scraps here ! -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
longing.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby certified » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:51 am

INTERFECTOR wrote:

Halter color: black to #382039 fade
    Personality: A pretty face from afar, yet shrouded in mystery upon approach. An open book is not how you'd describe the likes of her. Words flow like the highest grade of silk, yet somehow manage to leave a chill running up your spine. There's something lurking behind those eyes, something that makes one fearful, makes one want to run and hide. Still, fear grips the one in her presence, too afraid to turn their back for what may occur if done. She's the only one active in the wee hours of the night and many are lulled to sleep before they can uncover her deeds hidden under the pale moonlight. Not much is known about her, other than what isn't known.

I decided today I wasn't going to use a RNG because reading over these forms, I couldn't stop coming to this one for a couple of reasons. One, I REALLY liked the barn name. Two, your description was phenomenal. It painted a really good mental picture of how her personality is with the wording you chose. Congrats, I will have the front page and pearls/halter updated by the end of the day.

edit: I have updated everything, please let me know if you'd like anything changed. <3
certified

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me