Based on Click to view
Artist hiraeth + hound [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
57 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Buttermilk #550

Postby hiraeth + hound » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:26 pm

Prompt:
What is this bull's aspirations for the future? What are their goals? What do they want to achieve? (500 word max)

sprig and i decided to collab on this baby! i did the edits + accessories and sprig did this gorgeous design ♥

Extra:
250 words (cannot be added to prompt) Examples;
    - Personality
    - Likes / Dislikes
    - Short story
    - Relationships
or

1 art piece
    - By you or someone else
    - Still art only (no animations)
    - Decoration images do not count as art

Coding is encouraged!
End date: May 8th

Edits: (nr) desert prince accessories
(r) roman nose

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b] Bull

[b]Prompt:[/b]
[b]Extra:[/b]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────────┐

no longer active
avatar - saturnus . sig art - wolberdan
commissions

| DA | I G |

└──────────────────┘

hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #550

Postby Micki. » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:35 pm

x
    smol mark i love it
    x
    Micki • she / her • slytherin • shy n stressed
    young adult • college student • EST timezone

BLM donation adopts !!

sig forever a wip bc lazy
Micki.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saturn V » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:39 pm

dropping out
Last edited by Saturn V on Sat May 04, 2019 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Saturn V

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SaltyBirb » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:52 pm

Username: SaltyBirb||Name: Solaris||Gender: Bull

Prompt:

A small and quiet breeze gently blew the trees as Solaris passes through the dim forest. It's cold and dark but as soon as he entered, flowers bloomed beneath his feet and warmth radiated from him. Animals slowly came from their slumber and huddled by the wondering prince, they don't know who he was but his soothing warmth granted him their trust.

As the night drew closer, Solaris' warmth grew warmer. A small yawn was heard from a tiny squirrel nestled by his chest. The wondering God also felt the need to rest after venturing for so long. He slowly closed his eyes, his companions did the same and quietly, they slept.

The immense warmth and plant growth was the work of Solaris' godly powers. When he was born he already had a purpose and that's to bring spring throughout the country. He felt pretty calm and understanding after knowing how he's the so-called wondering God and he felt no remorse. Bringing spring to many places made him understand how important his role is for them. His intention is to give them a warm place to rest after the harsh coldness of the winter.

Extra:

credit wrote:sprout 1 | 2 by Adorelee
Last edited by SaltyBirb on Thu May 09, 2019 5:50 am, edited 9 times in total.
SaltyBirb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BadgerBuddies » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:53 pm

Username: BadgerBuddies
Name: Tor Zahur (meaning king and flower
in Egyptian, respectively)

“The flower that blooms in
adversity is the most rare and
beautiful of them all”
~Mulan, 1998

Prompt:
As a calf, Tor Zahur would scamper away from the play fighting among the other bulls to go admire the garden. The other boys would tease him, but he found true comfort among the blooming treasures he had discovered. To him, their fragrant scent was alluring, and the many shapes, colors, and patterns of each flower was fascinating. He eventually began to adorn himself with the flowers he collected. His parents were disappointed in him. They felt as though he should be the alpha among the other bull calves, given his large build and thick head. However Tor was content with his flowers, feeling more confident in himself than ever before.

How could these all be flowers, but each one appear so unique? he would think to himself.

There were so many questions on his mind, and Tor wanted answers for all of them. He had taught himself much of what he knows about plants, but he craved even more knowledge. For this reason, Tor has his heart set on becoming the most knowledgable botanist of his time. His studies would be broad, but with a focus on the science of flowers, as that is his passion. This way, he would have the skills to grow the most healthy and wonderful flowers in the world.

Not only does he want to be the most knowledgeable when it comes to plants, he also wants to spread joy with his love of flowers. Tor dreams of the most gorgeous flower arrangements he could put together if only he had the experience and the resources. He would gift the bouquets to other Buttermilks just to brighten their day. He would love to be the reason for someone to smile on a cloudy day. One bouquet he’s waiting to make particularly perfect is for the heifer of his dreams, Acacia. She’s the reason why Tor is especially excited to learn about plant genetics. With those classes under his belt, he would have the skills to cross pollinate the best roses to create the most beautiful assortment of natural colors in the flowers for Acacia’s bouquet. Why, he’d be a natural rosarian! He can just picture it all now, so happy and so perfect…

———

Tor returned from his daydream as he walked around the barn, gently misting his plant children with a spray bottle. He pouted only for a moment, wondering if he’d ever live his dream. He began to softly smile to himself, unable to stay glum while he cared for his little sprouts. There weren’t many plants here, but the ones that he had sure were beautiful. He longed for more space and resources to grow many vibrant and exotic flowers, but for now he would just have to settle on his few common potted house plants. Nevertheless, he still cherished them as though they were the rarest flowers on the Earth.

Extra:

A Romantic Gesture
Last edited by BadgerBuddies on Thu May 09, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 11 times in total.
BadgerBuddies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mierose » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:51 pm

mark! <33
THE. SECRET. OF. LIFE. IS. TO. KEEP. LOOKING. UP

MickiJayGonny
KiffKnightDimi

Call me mier or rose | She/her | Lesbian | Sagittarius

Buttermilks

. .. .
mierose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cece. » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:47 pm

dropping- good luck y’all <3
Last edited by cece. on Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cece.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Username: dave.

Postby yeena » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:48 pm

█ █
    █ █
    █ █
    █ █
    █ █
    █ █
    █ █
    █ █
    █ █

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━xx
    CHESSTER'S JOURNAL
    100% Loaded
    Name: Chesster // 500/500W // 239/250W

Information: The following recordings were taken as audio logs for the prince, as recommended.
    These are not to be accessed by anyone but himself and whomever else he allows.

Thank you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┚

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

LOADING. . . Image

January 15
    Today was my sister's birthday; she turned ten! There was a lovely party that we threw for her and she seemed to really enjoy it. Father and mother both were happy, although mother was coughing an awful lot.
    I pray she doesn't have some kind of cold.

(pause)
    I took some time after the party to read through one of my thicker books; one of the college books I bought, specifically.
    Just because I don't go to school doesn't mean that I can't indulge in things like this.

January 16
    (audible scratching noises)
    (whispering)
    Hello?
    (loud snort, followed by thudding noises until inaudible)

. . .

I think mother was standing outside of my door last night. I could hear her scratching the marble with her nails. What was she doing?
    She hasn't left the room yet and come to think of it, neither has my father. Me and my sister decided to humor ourselves with the horses outside but we're getting worried now.
    Is something wrong?

January 17
    I woke up and nobody was in the palace. I don't know what happened. I wandered around the whole day before deciding to try and go outside. The city was like a ghost town as well. The guards weren't even on their posts.
    (sigh)
    Guess I'll just read? I don't know what else to do at the moment.

January 20
    (heavy panting)
    (distant screaming, thudding noises)
    (panting)

February 20
    There's no plant life outside anymore.
    Everything is either withered and brown or dying as I speak. My country has turned into a desert.

(pause)
    I don't know what's really alive at this point.

March 17
    (deep breathing)
    (inaudible mumbling)
    (clearing throat)

It's been about a month or two since everything went down. I don't want to explain it, I don't want to bring myself down, I'm just here to briefly explain what's happening for whoever might eventually listen to these recordings.
    I never used these audio journals or whatever since I never saw a use for them; sometimes I'd humor myself by using them, sometimes I'd just get random ideas to talk to myself.

(soft snort)
    Anyways, the world might have ended for all I know. I don't know. What I do know is that my entire family-... my entire family, is gone. That's it. I've seen some of these creatures roaming the streets.
    (pause)
    They have every feature like normal. One head, two hands, two legs; there's nothing off about them. Not until you realize that they're just cannibalistic monsters.
    (pause)
    I've never believed in zombies or apocalypses.
    (pause)
    But I guess there's a first for everything.

. . .

I want one thing.
    I just want to have my country back.

As a prince, it's my royal duty to save my country.

(pause)
    And the world, hopefully.

LOADING. . . Image

February 1
    (sigh)
    I remember when I used to be able to spin and twirl around my room with my ribbons and silky adornments. That was the life to be lived.
    (pause)
    I miss it.

LOADING. . . Image

February 2
    After a lot of thought, I think that I'll be stopping these. They aren't helping me.

July 19
    (shuffling noises)
    I think I found it.
    (more shuffling)
    I know something now.
    (loud thud)
    I told myself I wouldn't do this anymore. I said I would stop doing this because it wasn't helping me. But I figured something out. So I read a lot, it's something I enjoy. Anyways.
    (clears throat)
    The reason everyone turns cannibalistic is due to a parasite that's gained through some kind of bodily fluid. The parasite corrupts the body and goes on to control the host. The parasite is intelligent and it looks for another host immediately because I guess the host is used up quickly or something, I haven't figured out everything technical yet. Either way, I think there's a way to cure this. It's rooted in the bio-...
    (loud slam)
    (thudding)
    (shuffling noises)

. . .

I don't really know yet, actually. I forget where I cut off but I don't know if it's possible to starve the parasite. Especially with there being so many around now. I have to run.

(pause)
    These are liabilities as much as they are my way of recording my own thoughts.
Last edited by yeena on Tue May 07, 2019 11:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
yeena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:49 pm

Username: Ringo.
Name: Ringo

Prompt: wip
Extra: wip
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:43 pm

actually nvm c:
Last edited by lovestruck on Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me