Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
17 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1016

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:16 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.
PROMPT: As a kit, what did they expect their name to be? Are they disappointed with what they received? [Word count min 20, max 200]
>Can be based on appearance, personality, or what they dreamed their future would be (or whatever really, just gave some ideas).

Username: SkyWishes21
    Cat Name: Patchbelly
    Clan: Eclipseclan

Description: Oddly marked black and white shorthair w/ pale copper eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living
---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1016

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:23 am

Cat Name;; Splashpaw
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 11 moons
Clan;; AuroraClan
Rank;; Apprentice

Prompt;; (Takes place after he gets his warrior name so in the future)

When Splashpaw was a kit he dreamed of having an epic warrior name that would make his enemies hesitant to fight him. He dreamed of names like Splashfang, Splashclaw, or Splashstrike. And today he finally got his name.
"For your golden heart that brings warmth to all your clan, from this day forward you will be known as Splashsun."
Splashsun couldn't help but be proud.
Last edited by Ravenshadow17 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:24 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:31 am

Username;; Mythz
    Cat Name;; Badgerfoot
    Gender;; Tom
    Age;; 20 moons
    Clan;; Wishclan
    Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
    [200/200]
    Badgerpaw sat next to Scorchgaze, his mentor. The clan was waiting for Gentlestar to emerge from her den so that his Warrior ceremony could begin.
    As a kit he'd always wanted a name that would show his battle skills, like Badgerfang or Badgertooth.
    Please be Badgerstrike... He thought as Gentlestar appeared.
    "I, Gentlestar, leader of Wishclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn.
    "Badgerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
    Badgerpaw nodded before replying, "I do."
    Badgerstrike, Badgerstrike, Badgerstrike…
    Gentlestar nodded." Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name."
    Badgerstrike Badgerstrike Badgerstrike...
    "Badgerpaw, from this moment on you will be known as.."
    BADGERSTRIKE BADGERSTRIKE BADGERSTRIKE...
    "Badgerfoot."
    Badgerfoot looked up in surprise. "What?" He exclaimed before freezing, realising he'd just interupted his ceremony. His feet, ironically, became very interesting.
    Gentlestar continued, "Starclan honours your bravery, courage and determination, we welcome you as a full warrior of Wishclan."
    In sync the clan called “Badgerfoot!”
Last edited by Mythz on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:59 am

Username;; glitched.
Cat Name;; Orca | Orcasplash | Splash of Hunting Orca
Gender;; Female
Age;; 48 moons
Clan;; Reflected Sky
Rank;; Guard

Prompt;; (takes place in the future after Tip has joined the clan)

"I'm sorry.. you want me to do what?" Soot scoffed, lashing her tail as she stood on the opposite bank, watching as the rest of the Clan slid effortlessly into the water before joining her cousin.

"I want you to swim across the lake, Soot.. if you want to stay here, you need a name," Tip sighed, curling his tail around his paws. The other black-and-white cat raised her eyebrows and shook her head in disbelief.

"I already have a name," she insisted, taking a step backwards. "And so do you, Rumble.. why in world are you calling yourself 'Tip' all of a sudden?"

"Because it's the name I was given, Soot.. that's why I left the trainyard. Please? For me?" the spirit-guide pleaded.

"Fine."
-
"Orca, huh? I suppose I can handle being called Orca for the rest of my life.. that's pretty cool," the newly named she-cat hummed, shoving her cousin and nearly making him stumble. "If you'd just told me I'd be getting a cooler name, I wouldn't've complained so much."

"That's not how that works.."

Word Count: (178/200)
Last edited by kaminari.denki on Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goner. » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:05 am

Username;; Goner.
Cat Name;; Magpie
Gender;; Male
Age;; 18 moons
Clan;; Autumnclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
Magpie was born a kittypet. When he was just a kit, he had heard stories of the great Warriors that roamed the forest. He dreamed about joining a clan and getting a Warrior name. He always wanted something strong and intimidating. Something like Razorclaw, Shadowhunter, or even Deathchaser. The forest cats always fascinated him. As he grew older, he also grew tired of his kittypet life and decided to explore the forest in search of a clan to join. Once he found a clan that was willing to take him in, the leader asked what he would like his name to be. Even though he had always dreamed about having a cool Warrior name, he felt strange giving up his kittypet name, so he decided that he was going to keep his name as Magpie.
Last edited by Goner. on Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
( 𝒾'𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 )─────
[ ♫ black lives ♪ ]
──────────
[ ♪ MATTER ♫ ]
──────────────────────( 𝑒𝓃𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓃𝑔 )
[ she/they | bi | scorpio | i love to draw and i play video games like wayyyy too much ]
Goner.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:34 am

Username;; paper planets
      Cat Name;; floodwhisker
      Gender;; she cat
      Age;; 29 moons
      Clan;; slateclan
      Rank;; medicine cat

Prompt;; as a kit, floodwhisker wanted to be the leader, she dreamt of ruling the clan as floodstar. her aspirations of becoming leader overshadowed everything, she didn’t think of anything else, not of other paths she could take in life or of her warrior name. though, moons after her apprentice ceremony, she found herself to be restless. her warrior training made her weary and she found little joy while training. instead, she inspected the plants growing from between the rocks and pranced around the meadow, becoming accustomed to the different smells each plant carried. one night, she woke up to find herself standing on the river, weightless. she stared down at her paws, hovering on the surface of the water, the waves not even lapping at her toes. the stars were brighter than she had ever seen them. she looked back to her reflection and suddenly a question circled in her mind. who are you? and immediately she knew that she wasn’t on the right path. as realization flashed across her eyes, cats with stars in their fur surrounded her reflection in the water. in the morning, she bolted to pebblestar and begged him to let her become a medicine cat.

[ 200/200 ]
Last edited by paper planets on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paopu » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Username;; Blaytz
Cat Name;; Skunkbelly
Gender;; tom
Age;; 27 moons
Clan;; RimeClan
Rank;;
Warrior
Prompt;;
Skunk-kit grew up wanting to be big like his clanmates and fantasized of names like Skunkclaw or Skunktooth or something cool like that. As he aged and came to accept he was just small by build, Skunkpaw redirected his dreams. He wanted to be Skunkstep or Skunkfoot or something that complimented his footwork. Boy was he surprised when he ended up becoming Skunkbelly, named for his warm personality. He's not disappointed, really, after all he understands the importance of character - but if he was gonna be named after his personality couldn't have Ferretstar at least picked something cooler like storm?
Last edited by paopu on Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
    they/them

if two people share one
    their destines become
    intertwined they'll remain
    a part of each other's lives
    no matter what

paopu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Username;; mewmew.
Cat Name;; Littlepaw (smoke)
Gender;; tom
Age;; 7 moons
Clan;; Muleclan
Rank;; apprentice

Prompt;; [153/200]

From the moment he could comprehend words and what his name meant Littlepaw hated it. He felt like the name 'little' was denigrating, this name did not stick fear into his enemies it just made them look at him and laugh. He struggled with this name also because of how true it is. He was the smallest out of his litter and out of any litter the clan has ever seen. His brother recieved a fierce name that gave him confidence while Littlepaw's did the opposite. He hoped that maybe his leader would see the fierceness inside Littlepaw and give him a name like Badgerclaw or Wolftooth. He even mentioned it a few times to Mulestar. But when Littlepaw finally becomes a warrior he is found to be disappointed because the leader doesnt change his name at all. He is left with the name 'little'. A name that leaves him angry and bitter.
Last edited by mewmew. on Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:15 pm

!REMINDER! please remember to link your clan on your forms!
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:19 pm

Username;; .Lone Wolf.
    Cat Name;; Shatteredwing
    Gender;; tom
    Age;; 46 moons
    Clan;; Spirit Clan
    Rank;; warrior

Prompt;;
Shatteredpaw watched as the moon began to rise, nervousness flared throughout his body, making
his fur rise. His father, Smokestep sat down next to him, and smoothed down his fur, purring
encouragingly

"Your mother would be proud of you"

He blinked his amber eyes in acknowledgement, thinking of his mother, Wingswoop, who had long
since passed. She died protecting him and his sister from a rabid fox, when they were kits. His
thoughts were interrupted as Sootstar jumped onto the Highrock, calling the clan together.

"Cats of Spirit Clan, tonight is one of my favorite nights as we get to name another warrior;
Shatteredpaw, you have completed your final quest and are ready to become a warrior.
Please step forward"

As Shatteredpaw stepped forward, he looked up to his mentor, all fears gone. Before the
ceremony, he asked Sootstar of a single request, a request for his warrior name. He wanted to honor
his mother, a wish he had ever since she joined Star Clan.

"Shatteredpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Shatteredwing. Star Clan honors your
free-spirit that matches that of your mothers, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Spirit Clan."

[198/200]
Last edited by noreptiles_ on Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬