Re: Kalon #1457 - Flight of the uncaged bird

Postby Endlessechoes » Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:52 am

Username;;
Kalon name;;
What is this kalon's "Wings"?;; What gives them hope, passion, and freedom. What brings them to a place that fills them with belief that tomorrow will be better and makes them happy? Do they find their fire in writing, do they fly when making art? Interpret however you want.
300 word, 1 art piece maximum. You can do one or the other, or do both.
What is the story of their bird companion?;;

Res!! <3

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | πŸƒ | ✩
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sweetsakura » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:50 am

Res
x

Image "𝚜 𝚊 πš” 𝚞 πš› 𝚊"
πš›πšŽπš™πšπš’πš•πšŽ πš˜πš πš—πšŽπš› --- πšœπš‘πšŽ/πš‘πšŽπš› ---
πš—πšŽπš›πš πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŠπš•πš• πšŠπš—πš’πš–πšŠπš• πšœπš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ

πš™πš›πšŽπšœπšŒπš‘πš˜πš˜πš• πšŠπš—πš πš™πš›πš’πš–πšŠπš›πš’ πšπšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘πšŽπš›
πšžπš—πš’πšŸπšŽπš›πšœπš’πšπš’ πšœπšπšžπšπšŽπš—πš | πšŠπšπšžπš•πš

hey i'm sakura. feel free
to talk if you feel lonely c:
x
characters β™‘ my scaly babies
sweetsakura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:50 am

Username;; ethium
Kalon name;; tbn.
What is this kalon's "Wings"?;; What gives them hope, passion, and freedom. What brings them to a place that fills them with belief that tomorrow will be better and makes them happy? Do they find their fire in writing, do they fly when making art? Interpret however you want.

- they wear their heart on their sleeve (quite literally the bird cage is supposed to be symbolic)
- blind but wants to be an author (has all these stories in her head that she can never get on the page)
- is a violinist

- locks all her worries in a cage and throws a smile on her face

- a sort of comfort animal, when broken down the bird can turn things around
- the bird would be her "eyes" helps her see where she cannot.
- bird is symbolic of those worries "flying" away, she's letting the worries go.
β˜…
✦ FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valac » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:44 am

res

Returning player. Not sure whats going on anymore
Valac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow,, » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Username;; GalaxyWolfdog
Kalon name;; Sierra
What is this kalon's "Wings"?;;

Sierra loved to sing. She sang all the time. Sang at school. Sang while preparing breakfast. Sang while taking a shower. It was her life. She grew up singing. She had a beautiful clear voice, that made even the birds stop chirping. Her father noticed this, and began teaching her how to sing. He was a musician, performing live. He recognized his daughters talents, and he made her great. Sierra's life IS singing. She loves to sing for charities, and even teaches other kids to sing. Singing gives her hope for the future. It makes her who she is.

What is the story of their bird companion?;; One day, while walking through the woods, Sierra heard a bird with a melodic voice, singing through the cool night air. Mesmerized, she blindly followed its voice, weaving through thick trunks. The bird, a small silver one with obsidian black wings, sang louder as she neared. When Sierra approached the beautiful bird, it flew down and perched on her shoulder, tweeting. She watched the bird, eyes rounded. And it sang. Sang a wonderful song, that brought her to tears. She named the singing bird Melody, after their talents, and ever since, she and Melody sang together, performed together, and lived together.
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    yo I'm comet, but you can also call me
    γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€lucifer c:
    she/her | digital drawing | animals

xxxxxdustcloud characters link Β©
    ❝ We're not gonna hug in front
    xxxof this whole school. ❞
    γ…€γ…€γ…€- Jughead Jones
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Endlessechoes » Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Username;; Cashew11359
Kalon name;; Wynter

wip

echo | she/her | ily
TOEW | stars | πŸƒ | ✩
adhd consumes me daily
send me a trade or else i kiss u
Endlessechoes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ririan » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:02 pm

Username;;
    Ririan

Kalon name;;
    Cerelia

What is this kalon's "Wings"?;;
    Cerelia's parents both passed away when she was a child. Once Cerelia knew of this, she was in despair, searching for a reason to live. Her grandmother then took pity on her and took her in. Her grandmother had taught her many skills, weaving, cooking, singing, but none of them lit up her passion as playing the harp did.
    Hearing the sound of the harp just makes her relax and feel like everything is going to be okay. The tranquility of the harp never fails to lift up her mood. She puts her emotion into playing the harp, giving her a sense of freedom and expression.
    She loves playing for the people in the village to hear and playing for the kids in the orphanage. She loves seeing the expressions on the peoples' faces when she plays the harp. She especially loves the elegance that the harp brings to the harpist.

the harp also 'gives her wings' to fly, as she feels connected and closer with her parents, as they were both musicians that always made her happy with their music.

Cerelia met her companion, a gray catbird when she was just a child. The catbird always came when her parents were playing songs, singing along with the music. The bird had continued to stay at her side when her parents left her, singing songs to cheer her up. The gray catbird was also the reason why Cerelia took up playing the harp, as it seemed like the bird took a liking to it, and as Cerelia thought the bird's singing sounded 'lonely' without singing along with an instrument. They both knew that they have a special bond with each other since the day they've met, and the bond also got closer as Cerelia lost her parents, because so did the catbird.
    She absolutely treasures and cherishes the gray songbird, as it was her ray of light, it was the little creature that always stood by her side, always giving her hope and the courage that she needed.
Last edited by ririan on Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ririan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiro,, » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:50 pm

Trying out for my first kalon :')

Username;; stars,,
Kalon name;; Gracie
What is this kalon's "Wings"?;; Ironically, she has a strong interest in bird watching. Being surrounded by wildlife makes her feel so free and calm. She calls the forest home, sleeping up in the trees with her feathered friend Snow during the day, and stalking other birds curiously in the evening.
What is the story of their bird companion?;; One day when bird watching, a dove landed on her head. Gracie being bird watcher, and the dove being a bird, it was the perfect friendship. Gracie named it Snow and took it home with her. Snow was glad to finally have a friend as she'd gotten separated from her family and been rather lonely since.
β—€...................β—₯
they/them
-------
aussie/awst
-------
cat parent
-------
<3
β—£...................β—’
Image imagination Image

......Image
Image imagination Image
β—€...................β—₯β—£...................β—’
kiro,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:07 pm

mark omg

Username;;
Kalon name;;
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me