Based on Click to view
Artist ~HєуRєι~ [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0677

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Sat May 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To claim you must be at least level 1 or not have a founder in progress or a founder at all. Please be sure you have room in your clan before applying for this cat.
How did they get their name? 20 words min, 300 max.

Username: DiamondDogg Caverns
    Cat Name: Clawpelt
    Clan: Silverclan

Description: A shorthaired solid black with burning amber eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0677

Postby clouds-move-on » Sat May 26, 2018 12:49 pm

Username;; ☁Lady Raincloud☁
Cat Name;; Crowface
Gender;; Tomcat
Age;; 21 Moons
Clan;; NocturneClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;;
"Little Feather"
His childhood. In a litter of five he was the smallest. Being so small and born with plush fur, this endearing name was born. When he eventually managed to escape the care of his parents, however, he knew not how others would torment him for it. It sounded too soft for a rogue and he was mocked by all he met, so far as to come to blows- although these fights usually started over prey, it was also because he was weak. He'd always been weak.

"Crowfood"
This nickname was given to him by the rogues of the alley. They mistook the runaway for an abandoned child and mocked him constantly for his weakness, however, the name grew beyond a painful nickname and into his actual name for awhile. Little Feather, the kitten that was born too small for a grand name, had gradually grown up. His old name was forgotten, and this horrid one seemed to stick to him like glue until he moved farther from his old haunts.

"Crow"
He was clever. He still was not the strongest, but he made up for it with his mental superiority. He was fast, too. Hurrying to ditch the name, in this new town he called himself Crow. Crows were intelligent, as Prince told him. "The cleverest among birds around here, I should say. Your parents picked a good name for you."
He did not admit to him the true names behind it.

"Crowface"
Prince had joined a clan as Ashclover. Crow by now had helped NocturneClan on several missions, and was quickly their ally. He was invited to join. It was chosen as a nod- pun intended- to the clever head on his shoulders, but 'Crowhead' as Emberpaw suggested was considered a bit odd, so 'face' was granted.
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Thu May 31, 2018 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Sat May 26, 2018 12:51 pm

Username;; Tynahi
Cat Name;; Ravenstrike
Gender;; She-Cat
Age;; 36 moons
Clan;; RedwoodClan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; [20min-300max]

Wip <33 Pretty bab
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilhdc7 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:57 pm

Username;; ilhdc7
Cat Name;; olivethroat
Gender;; female
Age;; 21 moons
Clan;; prairieclan
Rank;; warrior

Prompt;; [54/300]
Olive- Her mother named her olive after the coloring of her fur
Throat – olivethroat has never not known who she was, her beliefs, and where she stood in arguments. That’s why she was given the suffix -throat, because of her vocal opinions and her loud voice that is never not sharing what she thinks.
ilhdc7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat May 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Username;; Mythz
Cat Name;; Ash - Cloverpaw - Cloverstem
Gender;; Tom
Age;; 29 Moons
Clan;; Wishclan
Rank;; Warrior

Prompt;; [20min-300max]

Cloverstem went by the name 'Ash' before becoming a Warrior. Gentlestar gave him the prefix 'Clover' because he was found in a field of clovers.
He got the suffix 'stem' due to his long legs and thin, long, tail.
wip <3

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paper planets » Sat May 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Username;; chasing_stars
    Cat Name;; mellowgaze
    Gender;; she cat
    Age;; 22 moons
    Clan;; [url=xx]slateclan[/url]
    Rank;; warrior

Prompt;; mellowsong was born a rouge by the river. her parents gave her the name mellow due to her calm, silent behaviour as a kit, which carried on to adulthood. the name suits her well... her solid-coloured pelt is sleek and clean, her voice — when she actually speaks — is soft and calming and she moves with a certain grace and elegance to her. but, one thing is off, her fiery amber eyes hold a passionate, burning fire that can’t be contained.
    as time went on, she stayed by the river after her family left and came to know an odd group of cats, she watched from afar as they set up borders and got used to the land around them. eventually she began to stray into their territory, each day going further, finding that her curiosity on these strange cats couldn’t be quenched. it had been nearly three moons of her watching these cats from the shadows when she saw a slinking form in the night; a fox, making it’s way to the heart of territory, where all the cats resided. probably intent on following the scent of prey the cats had caught. she was a solitary cat, so why did she feel a sudden pang in her chest? had she somehow made a connection with these odd felines? despite her questions, as impulsive as it was, she raced forwards and burst into their camp yowling at the top of her lungs as a warning, it had perhaps been the loudest voice she had ever mustered before.
    in the end, they chased off the scrawny fox and mellowsong was accepted into the clan, given her warrior name for her sudden entrance into the clan’s ranks. she found a family in the cats around her that can’t be replaced.

[ 299 / 300 ]
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sat May 26, 2018 1:11 pm

Username;;
Cat Name;;
Gender;;
Age;;
Clan;;
Rank;;

Prompt;; [20min-300max]
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

★ batsong | rise | #677

Postby nightshyne » Sat May 26, 2018 1:14 pm

username ;; rockpelt.
clan link;; boulderclan

name ;; batsong
gender ;; male
age ;; 19 moons
rank ;; warrior

his name ;;
“Thorntooth, you will take Beeheart and Fallowspring to investigate the cave. It’s about time we figure out what’s in there.” Thorntooth groaned at his leader’s request. The cave was behind the dens, located far inside the mountain. Somehow, it had remained unexplored.

The cave was dark. Thorntooth noticed that Fallowspring and Beeheart were shivering, probably from fear. He rolled his eyes and continued. Suddenly, screeching noises came barrelling towards the party. Without a word, the three cats ducked, and a swarm of bats flew past them. “Bats? Down here?” Beeheart questioned, though nobody replied. Eventually they came to a large cavern, empty, except-

“Who are you?” Thorntooth asked the cat sitting by himself. He had obviously heard them enter, and had been woken up from a nap.

“My n-name’s Song. My ma left me here, and I haven’t left since. Have you seen her?” Song said quickly, barely taking a breath.

“Kid, we own this territory now, and we haven’t seen any cats looking like you around.” The smaller cat began to cry, but Beeheart curled himself around him.

“You can come with us, Song. Come and meet the clan. You can stay with us, but out of this cave obviously. It’s yucky down here.”

“B-but my Ma, she-”

Thorntooth dragged the cat by his scruff, out of the darkness and eventually up into the camp. Song didn’t complain. Lionstar looked him up and down, before mumbling “He needs a warrior name if he’ll stay.” His golden eyes pierced the young cat. “A name like ours. Thorn-tooth. Bee-heart.”

“Batsong.” The party of cats looked at him. “Those bats are like family to me, and Songbat doesn’t sound very good. Is that alright?” It wasn’t normal for a cat to choose their name, but Lionstar chuckled and nodded.

“Batsong it is.”

(300/300 words)
Last edited by nightshyne on Sat May 26, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nightshyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Storm Rose » Sat May 26, 2018 1:34 pm

Username;; Storm Rose
Cat Name;; Amberwing