Based on Click to view
Artist Placebo [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0658

Postby Placebo » Sun May 20, 2018 2:24 pm

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: April 18, 2019
There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

Username: Howlingtothestars
    Cat Name: Mothrain
    Clan: Cinderclan

Description: Gray tabby calico cat with orange eyes.

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
Last edited by Placebo on Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0658

Postby invincible llama » Thu May 31, 2018 10:09 am

aHH SHE'S BEAUTIFUL??
    thank u so so much!! dont worry about exams 'n stuff- getting good grades is always more important!

sorry for not claiming earlier, i havent had a chance to start working on my clan!

name;; kestrelstar
    clan;; appleclan - [x]
    age;; forty-nine moons
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:41 pm

rules wrote: ► (Applies to cats after #0010) If you do not make a thread for your clan and get to level 1 within a month, your cat will be rehomed

Longer readopt this time! Tell me about a time that they made a major mistake! Interpret as you wish :0c It could affect just someone close to them, their whole clan, etc. (You're even welcome to include how they fixed it/how it was fixed, but this isn't necessary!) You have 800 words max and 1 art piece to fulfill the prompt.

Ends on February 16th at 11:59pm pst.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cat Name:[/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b] DFAB
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Major Mistake:[/b]
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:07 pm

Username: Kazin
Cat Name: Tawnyleaf
Clan: Zephyrclan

Major Mistake:
That day haunted her dreams, her quiet moments in her new Clan, even in the way the other cats moved - shadows of who she used to know echoing as a distant memory. If she hadn't left, would she have been able to save her Clan?

Tawnyleaf was never one for self-pity, never one to wish she could change the past. But she had done a lot of thinking lately. Her duty as a medicine cat should have always come first before her own satisfaction. She should never have left her Clan that day. If she hadn't, perhaps she could still be there, laughing with her brothers or with her father. She lived a good life, a small Clan with decent neighbors of a band of rogues. They each respected territory boundaries, enjoying knowing that there was another group of cats to turn to if times were tough. At least, so the clan had thought.

It was an unnaturally warm Leafbare day. Tawnyleaf had decided to leave the Clan for the afternoon, wandering to find her best friend - another she-cat, who lived with the neighboring band of rogues. The two enjoyed chatting and sunbathing on some warm rocks by a gently flowing stream, the worries of their Clan or their group left behind them, at least for a little while. What Tawnyleaf didn't know was that this band of rogues, so friendly since the first time they had moved in, was about to betray her family. Betray her Clan.

Yet Tawnyleaf and her friend sat blissfully unaware of what was happening back at Tawnyleaf's camp; an invasion, the rogues destroying everything in their path, driving away and injuring the Clan cats. It wasn't until one of Tawnyleaf's brothers came limping up to Tawnyleaf that she had any idea of what was going on.

The two siblings rushed back to the camp, already too late to save anyone from the horror that had happened. There was nothing left to save, besides a few herb leaves that lay scattered on the ground. She had put all the blame on herself after that, leaving to find herself again. Of course, she always had intentions of coming back, but not until she had done her own thinking.

She never should have left that day. If she hadn't, would she have been able to save them?
Last edited by Kazin on Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:46 pm

xxxxx
Last edited by SurgeFire on Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:25 pm

Mark.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oceanfosh » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:08 am

Username: Oceanfosh
Cat Name: Acornleap
Clan: Cats of the Whispering Wood

Major Mistake:
xxxxxAcorn was a loner, simple as that. She previously was a kittypet, but one day a few moons ago her twolegs had disappeared. She didn’t really mind as the silence was comforting after many moons of howling twoleg kits. Sighing, Acorn scanned the leaf-littered forest floor. A mouse skittered from one bush to another, its beady eyes spotting something of interest to the furred creature. It wasn’t something Acorn was particularly interested in at the time, however it was too good a chance to pass up. The mouse was close to a tree, a branch hanging far above its head.
xxxxxShe stalked around the mouse in circles for a few moments, testing the possible ways for her to approach and kill it with ease, wary of the breeze. While the wind may carry Acorn’s scent, she knew very well that the noise of the trees covered the noise of her paw-steps. Eventually deciding on an angle, the she-cat quietly pulled herself up a tree, balancing as she headed through the branches towards the oblivious prey. Crossing from one tree onto the one above her mouse, the caliby halted. Something else was there, watching, and waiting. Glancing down, Acorn saw that whatever it was had to be after the same thing as her: the happy, tasty, mouse. She had to get it first.
xxxxxAn urgent feeling lifting the fur along her spine, Acorn locked onto her prey. Such a weak creature was a perfect meal, and it was hers. Pausing for a moment along the branch that hung over the busy mouse, she prepared to leap. Right when the breeze picked up again, Acorn dropped. The mouse, terrified, looked up from what it was doing. But it wasn’t because of the cat dropping from the sky. A flurry of wings beat Acorn to the mouse, talons snatching the creature from the air. The caliby hit the ground, not wasting a moment to pelt after the bird: a hawk.
xxxxxWind screaming in her ears, Acorn wasn’t sure why she even bothered. Maybe it was an old kittypet habit, to be frustrated when you don’t get what you want. But then, the mouse had been so close. If it weren’t for the hawk, she would have had a good meal for the day. The bird lifted into the sky, forcing Acorn to pause and scramble up a tree. She continued her pursuit, now focusing on not only the bird but ensuring that she didn’t miss a branch, even by a whisker. Only did the caliby stop once the bird flew higher and higher, becoming a dot in the distance as if it were a star made of shadows. Acorn slowed to a stop, letting herself drop to the ground.
xxxxxOh, she was irritated. Tail twitching, the feline looked around as she continued to pant from the run. The woods were dark and thick now, but it did not worry Acorn. She was far from her home before, and now she was simply further. Sighing, the caliby decided to look around. She padded off in a random direction, aware that at this point there was no heading back to her den, since she’d end up with a new one anyway. Eventually, she came up to a pond, a large tree growing beside it. About to approach the pond for a drink, Acorn whipped around as she heard a hiss.
xxxxx“What are you doing on my clan’s territory?” Its was another caliby, glaring at Acorn with pale blue eyes. She was obviously much younger than Acorn, and she hardly gave the orange eyed caliby time to respond. “Did you not smell the scent markers?”
“I did.” Acorn lied.
“Then why didn’t you stop?”
“I was running super fast and couldn’t stop.”
“Then why haven’t you turned and left?”
“I-“
“That’s right. Your paws are louder than Stormface’s mouth. Catch something to make up for all the prey you just scared off.”
Acorn sighed. She wasn’t sure who Stormface was, but the caliby was sure that she had scared off plenty of prey. This was the point where she had just wished she had turned and fled, never returning. But she did. Stalking her prey and leaping from the tree, Acorn caught a bird, which she then gave to the caliby that was waiting by the pond.
“You’re good at jumping. You’d also make a good warrior. Do you want to join the clan?”
xxxxxAcorn had no clue where that had come from, but the caliby really didn’t give her a choice.
“What do you want your prefix to be?”
“Prefix? My name is Acorn? What?”
“Acornleap. Follow me, I’ll show you the camp.”
Acorn, apparently now named Acornleap, had absolutely zero clue why she had followed. The clan was a disaster, and Acorn regretted joining.
Last edited by Oceanfosh on Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
[I have quit. Please don't send trades or pms]

I am semi-here to help out a friend with Cohors Setters. If you need
to contact me, you can find me with the same username on other sites.
Please don't contact me unless it's necessary.
Oceanfosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:23 am

Username: Howlingtothestars
Cat Name: Mothrain
Clan: Cinderclan

Major Mistake: (792 words)

--
    -
    -
    -

Small paws raced along the fallen, decaying leaves of the forest as rain rushed down from the dancing leaves overhead. Distant yowls echoed from broad tree trunks as the battle waged on, lightning chased the darkness for a split second, flashing red off of a pool of liquid which slowly formed around the body of a she-cat.

The little one pressed her face deep into the she-cat’s pelt, pleading loudly for her to get up. Her sobs were drowned to a choking silence by thunder which bellowed overhead. Lightning cast a shadow, and small, moist, amber eyes lifted to watch a tall tom walk away calmly, his paws splattered with shimmering red.

Small claws came from little paws as those amber eyes narrowed. Lightning crashed as her heart coiled into a venomous ball.

--
    -
    -
    -

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The forest was alive with the jabber of the three neighboring clans. Clanmates droned on, visiting and making small talk while the three leaders quarreled of battles waged.

“Mothpaw!” He strode over, tail held high with a clueless grin pasted on his white muzzle. The apprentice plopped down beside her and chattered on, speaking as though she were listening, though she didn't hear his voice.

Burning amber eyes cut through the carefree cats which sat with family and friend, piercing into the back of a tall tom.

Her hackles slowly raised, as her claws threatened to pierce the ground. A touch from the apprentice beside her forced her eyes to cut to him and examine his concerned expression. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine. I was just thinking.”

“See that mouse over there? I want you to catch and bring it to me.”

The tall mentor leaned down, his head hovering over his apprentices as she studied the mouse. “How about a deal?”

His eyebrow lifted and he eyed the small she-cat as she remained still, her eyes determinedly locked onto the mouse before them.

“If I catch it on my first try, you’ll start training me to fight.”

A frown creased his muzzle for a moment as he pondered her rational, bu reluctantly he caved with a shallow nod. “If you can get it, then I will train you to fight.”

She slipped away, her steps as silent as the ambient air above them, amber eyes locked onto the hunched body of the mouse. She lowered herself, studying it and its distance from her, predicting its moves once her position was revealed. Then, she launched forward.

She dropped the mouse at her mentors paws and gazed up at him, a fierce and determined flare in her eyes.

The water was still, undisturbed by the grass which bowed at its edge. Crickets hummed, filling the air with uneven music as a frog croaked a base note from time to time - long and drawn out. Directly above the crystal clear water, the moon shimmered, casting its pristine reflection down upon the calm waters.

She walked slowly, hesitating for a moment before placing her paw into the water. As she entered, the world grew quiet and a great cloud drifted over the moon as she uttered her plea.

“Ancestors. . . give me your strength.”

Darkness cascaded the land as thick clouds covered the stars, showering the trees in the inky black shade of empty space. Crickets sang loudly, their choir ringing from the grass, concealing all other sounds.

It was hard to find him, but her amber eyes filtered through the darkness, catching even the slightest fragments of light for her brain to interpret as shapes. As she inhaled the scents of the forest, his arose from the shadowed world - illuminating a path to him.

She slipped away, steps as silent as the ominous air, amber eyes burning through the tall silhouette before her. She lowered herself, judging the distance between them and predicting his moves once her position was revealed. Then, she launched forward.

The deed was done swiftly, and she lifted her head with a heavy exhale, feeling the weight of vengeance seethe from her shoulders. She turned away and moved in silence, crimson paws painting the grass behind her. As peace slowly began to rest upon her with a smile, a sound which stopped the songs of the crickets echoed to her ears.

Rigid, she slowly turned her head and looked back, gazing at the coiled and weeping body of a kit.

Her heart cringed and convulsed in her chest as the darkness of the forest rushed into her, overwhelming her senses with pain and guilt. Tears jolted her eyes and smeared her vision, and talons drove into her nerves. She turned and fled.

Large paws raced along the fallen, decaying leaves of the forest as rain rushed down from the dancing leaves overhead.
Last edited by Hail. on Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:36 am

Username: .Lone Wolf.
Cat Name: Driftpetal
Clan: spirit clan

Major Mistake:
they always said to avoid the marsh, especially during the wet season, but prey was scarce and that hawk just stole her rabbit...

Wip

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER