Time spent 3 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet 2324

Postby magpiemochi. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:58 pm

owner: SilverSamurai
name: Vincent "Vinn"
gfbp: male

My second viscet anniversary o: I can't believe I've been a part of this species for this long, and I'm so thankful I was allowed to participate despite my laptop troubles making it increasingly difficult for me to update the archives in a timely manner. Thanks to some absolutely wonderful people in this community, my laptop troubles will soon be over and designing/archives will be part of my daily routine once more <3

For this competition, I want to know what drives this viscet. They look pretty determined: what is their end goal? What do they want most in life?

As for the rest of the form, go crazy. Unlimited extras and words/art pieces. No limits, but you must answer the prompt question, and it must be over 200 words to qualify.

END DATE: March 10th

Code: Select all
name:
what is their end goal? if they don't have one, tell me why. Must be 200 words.

unlimited extras. go crazy

mutations wrote:saber teeth: roaming trait ( anniversary 2018 )
tail feather tufts: uncommon ( anniversary 2018 )
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunala. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:03 pm

name:

THISISSUCHACUTIE RES HOPEFULLY IF I HAVE TIME
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet 2324

Postby Corvuss » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:12 pm

watching~
Last edited by Corvuss on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:45 pm

RES
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:16 pm

mark
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:24 pm

name: Vincent "Vinn"

It began when I was young.

Ignorant, cocky and young, I set out on a path I never wanted to find myself on. But despite all this, I won’t take any of it back; it has shaped who I am, and I know who I am and who I must be. This is my story;;

Luken - Ryuuji (not made yet) - Nova - older brother of Hitori

Likes;;
- Rocks
- Quiet
- Deep thoughts
Dislikes;;
- Bringing up the past
- Water/being wet
- Impulsive decisions
Traits;;
- Very close attention to detail
- Does not speak often
- Forgets but does not forgive
- Not open or one to trust others

My parents were good to me, as any other parent should be. I didn’t see much of them though; I was too busy betting into childish mischief. It’s no surprise that I met another viscetling in my running around; His name is Ryuuji, or at least it was. That’s not important right now, not yet.

Ryuuji and I were like peas in a pod; we went did everything together and grew into young adults practically attached at the hip. My parents never said anything, if anything they liked him and welcomed him into our territory. Ryuuji was friendly with everyone and made friends everywhere; he was always so carefree and open about himself, taking everything in and just enjoying the moment, but was serious when he had to be.

As we got older, we shifted away from our parents to live life on our own, together of course, as we couldn’t imagine facing the world without our best friend by our side. We set up base by a river, nothing fancy but definitely decorated to Ryuuji’s taste. It was shortly after that we met him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

“Are you sure Vinn?” I sighed, still unsure. “Yeah, if you like him I trust your judgment.” I sighed as I spoke, my tail swishing anxiously behind me. Ryuuji’s feathers practically flared in excitement as he perked up, “I’ll go get him!” The other male scurried out of sight and I couldn’t help but smile at his old childhood habit.

Now alone, I glance around at the empty room; it’s small but still roomy, walls made of woven sticks and plants and a thin roof of whatever we could find. It wasn’t much, but it was home. I pad back to my corner of the room where I piled my few things, my favorite being my collection of rocks and gems. Ryuuji took an interest in them and I found a hobby of carving them.

Before I can delve too far into my thoughts I hear footsteps once more and raise my head to the figures walking through the doorway; the first the familiar bright feathers of my best friend, but the second was unfamiliar and almost intimidating. He was almost completely black, dark as the night sky, save for the iridescent greens and yellows that streaked its pattern across his face and body, striping down the tail. His horns caught my eye above all else, sharp and large on his head, giving him an intimidating appearance. My feathers shifted subconsciously.

“Welcome back Ryuu,” I chirped, cautiously eyeing the stranger and waiting for the other to introduce the dark Viscet. My friend laughed as he always did, giving me that wide smile that stretched across his face. “This is Luken! I met him while wandering the trails the other day,” My gaze shifted to the dark Viscet, not fully as trusting is my friend was about the other. “Hello, Luken.” I offered, and he responded quietly, “You’re Vincent I take it?”

I was taken aback, but still made effort to talk with him for the sake of Ryuuji, “Yes, that’s me. Where are you from?” “Nowhere important,” he muttered, and an uncomfortable air fell upon the room. I turned to Ryuuji, who still had that smile plastered across his face. “He’s a bit shy, don’t mind him.” The feathered Viscet told me, but I was still uncomfortable. I nudged his shoulder and whispered to my friend, “Can I speak with you for a minute?” A chirped laugh was my response and I pulled him to the side.

“Who is he?” I harshly whispered to Ryuuji, who cocked his head in response, “I introduced you, his name is Luken.” I shook my head, “No, who is he, Ryuu?” Ryuuji sat back on his haunches and calmly spoke, “I found him alone on the trail, lost and confused. I’ve been talking with him and he’s opened up a bit to me,” I nodded, listening to him explain the situation. He continued, “He’s a bit in the dumps recently, his mate passed recently and he doesn’t have anywhere he belongs,” I flattened my ears and glanced passed Ryuuji to Luken, who still stood in the doorway but was glancing cautiously around the new environment.

I sighed, looking at my friend in front of me once more, “And?” I knew what was coming, but I wasn’t about to admit it. “He needs friends right now, Vinn,” Ryuuji sighed and took a step closer to me, and I stood still as he nuzzled me affectionately and continued, “and I thought I’d introduce him to the best friend that I know,” That chirping laugh made me smile once more, and I felt my resolve dissolve. “Fine,” chuckled, “but I’m still not sure about him.” “Then you’ll just have to get to know him,”

-------------------------------

It’s been about a year since then and Luken has settled in well with us. He mostly stays near Ryuuji, which is fine with me, as we never really hit it off; I try my best to be friendly with him for the sake of Ryuuji, but if it were up to me I wouldn’t have a second thought about the dark Viscet.

Luken and I have conflicting interests; while I am living day-to-day and enjoying life, the dark Viscet is almost hyperaware, making note of the smallest things and always on edge about something. I am relatively easy going and don’t think about the deeper meaning of things, and I consider myself close to nature and a naturalist to some extent. Luken, however, is very analytical and motive driven, a scientist at heart. The way he observes things and tweaks them to fit his ‘understanding’ gets under my feathers more than I would like to admit, but I put up with him for the sake of Ryuuji.

Ryuuji is in the middle, likes to have an understanding and background of things, but doesn’t do anything with the knowledge. He lives peacefully and day to day like I do, but craves adventure and discovery like Luken.

They dig around and find rocks and gems and bring them back for me to examine and carve, selling them to Viscets that pass by or occasionally I make a trip to the Kingdom and sell them in the lower village. Life goes on, but what I wasn’t expecting was for it all to come crashing to an end as it would very soon.

“Vincent!” my ears perked up at hearing my name, and I knew immediately who it was; Luken was the only Viscet who called me by my full name. I got to my feet as the dark Viscet emerged in the doorway, his iridescent feathers shining greens and yellows in the bright sunlight. “We found something but we need help.” I walked closer to him, still unsure. I waited for him to continue, “What is it?” “Some kind of rock, maybe gems, we’re not really sure. Ryuu sent me to get you,” My eye twitched at the other Viscet using his friends name so informally. That’s my nickname for him.

I followed Luken through the woods and across the river, the land turning more rocky and mountainous the further we went. A flash of Ryuuji’s bright feathers made me pick up my pace and leave Luken behind me. “Ryuu!” “Vinn!” He called back and I made my way up to the other and settled down next to him. “What’s this?” I asked as my eyes caught the shining rocks, “I’m not sure,” Ryuuji admitted. “Hey!” Luken called from below and we both looked down, “Help?” he cried and I snorted, looking over to my friend. Ryuuji chirped his laugh, “He can’t climb. He needs to be helped up.” My tailed lashed a bit and picked up some dust behind us as I looked down at the other male at the bottom of the pile, “Learning comes from experience.”

I was startled as a quick flash came from the rocks at Ryuuji’s feet and my head whipped back to focus on them once more. He spoke first, “It looks like bismuth, but it feels… different.” He handed it to me and the second I felt it in my paws, it sent a chill down my spine; whatever this was, it wasn’t from this planet.

Carefully observing the chunk of rock, it was much lighter than a regular piece of rock or metal of such size. Ryuuji was right, it was reflective and shined like bismuth or silver might, but it seemed to pulse with a hidden energy. A sudden wave of fear shot through me, and I quickly pushed it back into the other male’s paws as I stutter, “I-I think… we should bring some of this back with us… until we know what it is.” Ryuuji nodded and he began gathering the other fragments that scattered the area.

“What is it?” Luken called from the bottom of the rock pile, looking up and tail lashing impatiently. “Rocks,” I called back in a monotone voice and could almost hear the iridescent male’s scowl. “We’re not sure,” Ryuuji answered properly, “we’re gathering what we can find to bring back to camp to analyze them more closely.” I took the pouch from Ryuuji and climbed down the rock pile, coming face to face with the horned Viscet. “Any way I can help?” he asked, and as I did about to snap a reply my side, Ryuuji jumped down as well, making me bite my tongue and murmur, “We’re fine, thanks.”

--------------------

The walk back to camp was about half an hour, and every minute of it was awkward and uncomfortable for me. Once we got back, I handed the pouch back to Ryuuji and he immediately reached in and picked up a piece of the odd rock. Looking at it closer, it was jagged and rough, but not sharp, even smooth in a few places. It appeared charcoal-colored from afar, but it shined every color of the rainbow in the light. “Bismuth?” I asked, perking my ears forward. “No,” Ryuuji whispered, “it can’t be…”

Luken peered in easily, as he was taller than either of us and stood behind us patiently. The feathered Viscet handed me the shards of rock, and the second I held them in my paws I felt the energy once more. I couldn’t help but wonder if Ryuuji felt the same thing while holding it, but I was too afraid to ask at the moment. I was surprised when Ryuuji was the one to ask, “Do you feel that?” “Yeah…” I whispered back, unsure of what else to say.

I looked at it more closely, intrigued by the shape and color of it, and I had the sudden urge to test its strength. I spun on my feet and nearly pushed Luken to the side, who said nothing but was more than a little annoyed, settling down in front of my crafting bench. It wasn’t big, but it was a good size tree stump, flat and smoothed down to act as a table, with dents and streaks of stone from the work I’ve done on it.

I reached to the edge of the table and grab some of the metal tools I’ve acquired in town, beginning to chisel away carefully at the metallic-like rock, Ryuuji and Luken peering over my shoulder and watching with wide eyes. The rock is relatively tough, but soft enough to work with. I carefully chisel a teardrop shape out of the rock before picking it up once more, the reflecting light making the rock almost glow. I turn to the Viscets behind me and hand the stone back to Ryuuji, who takes it carefully once more.

He taps at it carefully with his claw, listening to the sound it makes and how the stone seems to pulse with each hit. A chill went down my spine and I was overcome with a sharp fear of something unknown. “I-I think I’m heading to bed for the night,” I quickly stutter and Luken tilts his head, but Ryuuji was the one to speak, “So soon?” “Yeah, I’m tired.” I lied, but neither questioned me further. I slid past them and settled down on my makeshift nest of a bed next to my carving table. “I’ll look into it more tomorrow,” I said as I curled my tail around myself, letting out a sigh.

The two males exchanged a glance but left me alone. My mind was everywhere and my anxiety spiked and I tried to drown out the thoughts as I drift into sleep.

_____

Vinn!” a voice startled me out of my sleep and I jolted up, feathers on my spine standing on end. “Vinn, are you awake?” the voice called again, and I relaxed a bit when my eyes focused enough to recognize my childhood friend nearly on top of me, his eyes nearly sparkling. I pushed him off of me a bit chuckled sleepily, “I am now, thanks to you.” He gave me that wide smile of his and laughed until I scuffed his ear playfully. “I know about the meteorite.” My ears flattened a bit, not fully understanding. “The what?”

“I had a dream, Vinn. I know about the rocks.” He went on, and I chirped my concern, “It was a dream, Ryuu. You’re probably just sleepy-“ The look he gave me told me he was serious, “Vinn, trust me. Come here,” He whispered and pulled me to my feet and I hesitantly followed out of the makeshift home, watching as Ryuuji picked up the metallic rock on my table. I glanced over at Luken’s sleeping form in the opposite corner, not visible if not for the iridescent markings across his body.

The moon hung low in the sky and morning light was beginning to overtake the darkness, but the sun not visible yet on the horizon. Ryuuji nearly bounced with each step, his excitement hardly contained as he glanced around. Once he was sure we were alone, he held up the teardrop shaped rock that I had chiseled yesterday. “This,” He began, “is meteorite.”

“You’ve said that,” I responded, not sure where he was trying to go with this. But the other continued, “I had a dream. Nova approached me and explained what this is,” but I stopped him. “Ryuu, are you all right?” I asked, concerned for the mental state of my friend, but he brushed it off, “Nova, she’s real.”

“She’s an essence.” I corrected, but Ryuuji’s eyes were dilated and serious, “She’s a goddess, of course she rarely shows herself to mortals.” I sighed, giving into his delusions, “What does she have to do with the rock?” and Ryuuji laughed his chirping laugh as he continued, “Nova is the goddess of life, or rather the essence of life itself. She watches over life and provides for it, and this,” Ryuuji held up the rock in his paw, “is a fragment of Nova’s essence.”

I shook me head, not comprehending. “Listen, Ryuuji-“ but I was stopped mid sentence when he tapped the rock with his claw again, but this time it glowed faintly from within before letting out a flash of energy. “She showed me how to use it, Vinn, and I want to show you.” Ryuuji said carefully, and I was at a loss of words. All I can do is trust him as this point. “I’ll try,” I responded carefully, taking the stone from my friend’s claws as he chirped a laugh and smiled.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Focusing my energy, I tapped the stone between my claws and felt the energy at the core. It pulsed and gave off a faint glow. Concentrating more, I felt the energy flow through my very being. “You’ve got it,” Ryuuji commented and clicked his tongue in support. As I let go of the fragment I feel my usual senses coming back and I glance up at Ryuuji, “You… were right.” I murmur, but how does he know? …Why did Nova show him?

“I know, you were the one who doubted me.” He nudged me and I chuckled. “Listen, Vinn,” Ryuuji continued, his voice suddenly hush and serious. My ears perked forward, “I know I don’t have to worry, but please don’t tell Luken about this.” I didn’t say anything, rather waited for him to go on, “I know you two aren’t fond of each other, but this… this is something he’d be better off not knowing.” “Why?” I asked, not for the sake of Luken’s benefit but rather my own curiosity of my friend’s seriousness.

“He’s a science thinker. If he ever finds out about the raw energy here… I’m worried what he’d do with it. I’ve gotten to know him, and I know while his morals are usually good, his mindset is not. He’s still shaken and scared, and would use this for worse.”

I nodded, unaware of Luken’s development but not surprised. “You don’t have to tell me twice,” I chuckled, but Ryuuji’s expression remains serious. “There’s something else I should show you…” He held the stone up once more, concentrating until the fragment glowed from within, but this time a glowing ring surrounded his entire paw and I took a step back. The more the energy concentrated, the less transparent the glow got until it was large and almost solid enough to reach out and touch.

“This,” Ryuuji laughed, “is a portal.” My breath caught in my throat; I didn’t know what to say. In front of us was a glowing blue portal of some sorts; it glowed and swirled around the edges, and peering in offered no comfort. “Where does it lead?” I asked, voice small, as a Viscetling would speak. The chirping laugh, then came my answer, “Other worlds, into the unknown.” He took a step closer to me, his eyes reflecting the glowing blue of the portal and making them sparkle. “Can you imagine, Vinn? All the places we could go, the things we could see, the things we could do-“

“What about Luken?” I pitched in, surprising both of us. Neither of us spoke for a few moments, the question hanging heavy as the portal swirled beside us. Finally, Ryuuji flicked his tail and took a step forward, “I’m going to take a look inside,” he murmured, but I reached out to stop him, “Ryuu, don’t-“ “It’ll be fine, I’ll be back.” He gave me that wide grin, and I looked into his eyes for a moment before sighing and letting him go. “Only a minute,” I told him sternly. “Yes, mother,” he laughed and poked his head into the portal before fully disappearing into it.

Now alone, I took the chance to take in my surroundings; the river flowing a few hundred feet away, the wind kicking up slightly, sending a cold chill down my spine, and the sun beginning to peek above the horizon. I was startled out of the moment as I heard footsteps behind me and I spun around; Luken stood in the opening of the house, his expression sleepy and shocked.

“Luken, wait-“ I was frantic, not knowing what to do. “What… is that?” Luken asked, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and stepping closer to me. But I didn’t speak. I couldn’t.

“Why didn’t you two wake me…?” Luken growled, glancing from me to the portal before focusing on the stone in my claws, “Did you not think I would like to know about this?” His tail lashed and my ears flattened slightly at his sudden aggression. “Luken, listen. Ryuuji didn’t-“ I began but was cut off by the horned male, “Where is he?” he almost demanded, and I was silenced once more. “He… He’ll be back in a few minutes.” I offered, trying to remain as calm as I could. Glancing around, Luken smirks when he realizes the feathered male is nowhere to be seen. I felt my blood run cold.

“Give me the stone.” He growled, and I subconsciously took a step back. “W-what for?” I stuttered back, growling weakly back at him. “That’s concentrated energy. Imagine the scientific progression I could make with such a thing!” Ryuuji’s warning echoed in my mind and my eyes narrowed. I bore my teeth to him, the pale morning light reflecting off my long fangs, “It’s not something you want, Luken.” I warned, but the other barked back, “Don’t try to tell me what I want and what I don’t!”

My tail lashed as well, and I took a defensive pose, “I’ll never let you have a meteorite fragment, Luken.” As the words escaped my mouth the other lunged, tearing my shoulder and knocking the stone from my grasp. As the meteorite hit the ground, the energy began to unconcentrate and break, making the portal unstable. I scrambled to the fragment to keep the portal open but Luken pinned it to the ground, slashing a deep wound into it and making me yelp. “You don’t know what you’re doing,” I cried up to the bigger male, but he scoffed down at me, “I may not, but I know where I’m going.” He smirked.

The portal cracked and slowed, fading by the second as Luken picked up the stone in his claws and looking at it questioningly. Guard down, I straightened my thoughts and slashed the fragment out of his grasp with my good arm and holding it underfoot as I glared at the tall dark male in front of me. “Luken, please,” I choked out a final plea. “This isn’t what you want.” I glanced at the fading portal, waiting for Ryuuji to return at any moment. But he never did.

Rather, Luken lunged once more and I crushed the fragment underfoot, shattering the portal as I did so. My breath was knocked out of me as Luken knocked me to the ground and pinned me, growling in my face, “You’ll regret that, Vincent,” I let out a weak laugh, feeling my body begin to weaken under his grasp, “Perhaps, but I’m not sorry. And I never will be.” “We’ll see about that,” The dark male growled as he got off me and his footsteps grew distant. I glanced at where the portal was moments ago, wondering what became of Ryuuji, my only friend. “I’m sorry, Ryuu…” I murmured as darkness overwhelmed me.

-----------

When I awoke the sun was beginning to set. I tried to sit up, but my whole body ached and I inwardly growled. My arm was scarred and numb, but it was there. I glance around as best I could; I’m still in front of the house, but Luken is nowhere to be seen.

After several minutes, I felt enough strength to stand on wobbly feet and I slowly headed into our… my home, now. I settled myself down in front of my worktable with a heavy sigh. On my table… the rest of the fragments are gone, to little surprise. But what did surprise me was the low voice that rumbled from the doorway, “They’re gone,”

I whipped my head towards the voice, and my eyes narrowed when my eyes settled on the familiar dark form. Luken. I let out a weak growl and bore my teeth to him, but a sharp chuckle and nothing more came from the taller male. “Where’s Ryuuji?” he asked, and I lowered my head as I responded, “He’s… gone.” I whispered, unable to hear the shakiness of my voice. He didn’t like that answer; “Where did he go?”

“I’m… not sure,” I replied, defeated. “Why are you here?” I added, and Luken didn’t budge. “I need the meteorite fragments, and you have them. At least you did, before you hid them.” Maybe there’s still a chance.

“I don’t know where they are anymore,” I lied, having a vague idea where Ryuuji might have taken them. “Don’t play dumb with me,” he growled, but I silenced him with a sharp hiss, “I might have remembered if I wasn’t knocked against the ground,” Luken smirked but remained silent. “Then I’m not going to hang around here, I’ve got somewhere else to be,” he stated flatly. I remained silent and watched him leave.

Alone once more, my mind raced. Where was Ryuu? What became of him? … Where did he hide the fragments? I stood up on shaky legs and walked down the familiar path Ryuuji and I used to take the river. I dropped heavily onto the side of the riverbank and brushed over a familiar spot; the spot we used to meet at as Viscetlings. I couldn’t help but smile as the memories flooded my mind, but with them came a deep sadness that reminded me of the truth.

I glanced up at the small garden that Ryuuji kept up and shuffled over to it, searching for anything out of the ordinary. There it is, my breath hitched as I uncovered a beige hood wrapped tight. I picked it up and carefully brushed it off, unwrapping it to find the few fragments of meteorite we had collected the day before. I took one in my claws to look at closely; how the sun glittered a rainbow across its surface and the dull energy it gave off.

I took the fragments and the hood back to my home and collapsed into my bed, curling around the sack of rocks.

______

I rested for a few days, regaining my strength and tending to my wounds. Luken was nowhere in sight, and I much preferred it that way. As I began to feel better I began my craft again; I carved several ambers into spheres and made a necklace of sorts, and carefully including shards of meteorite in the shape of teeth or large claws. I tied it around the hood to keep it in place, and to keep what little I have left of Ryuuji close to me and out of Luken’s hands.

I move forward keeping that promise, and I won’t rest for a second knowing Luken is out there looking for more fragments. I just have to be faster than him. I now spend my days traveling the world looking for more meteorite fragments. Of course, I still take up stone carving on the side to earn money and get by.

As each day goes bad, my loneliness grows stronger, pained by the loss of my only friend and betrayed by a friend of a friend. Every shard I come across reminds me of him and makes me want to try to open a portal and go after him, but I know that would leave Luken unattended to. Some days the urge is stronger than others, and the conflicting feelings take a toll on my mental state.

But in the end, I must collect as many meteorite fragments as possible and prevent them from falling into the wrong hands.

(4,480)

Didn't have as much free time as I thought, so this story is only 1/3 finished but it's what I have for now.
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:40 am, edited 14 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:45 pm

Might Mark Ahh Such A Darling!!!
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:11 pm

gosh

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:28 pm

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:44 pm

dropping, sorry! :(
Last edited by the folly of man on Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ any pronouns ☻ genderfluid

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups