Based on Click to view
Artist Nikki6Ashba [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Khimaria Friesians-Night Glider-#014

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:09 pm

Sub Breed Specifics wrote:Night Gliders are shy and stealthy gentle giants who up until now have kept themselves hidden deep in forests, high in the mountains, and in unexplored caverns. This large sub breed of Khimaria Friesians seems to be completely nocturnal, and afraid of bright lights. They range from 17-19hh tall, and all have pale colored eyes. Their coats do not seem to differ from any normal Khimaria, but their large wings, short manes, curled horns, and pointed incisors clearly set them apart. Once these winged Friesians warm up to you they have very sweet and docile tendency, preferring to just mill about quietly and enjoy ear scratches.

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

This boy is the twin brother of #15

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner: endless fall.
Show Name: Yes I Came I Conquered
Barn Name: Diemon
Height:18.3hh
Color:Rose grey(chestnut roan base) tobiano
Genetics:ee/Aa/GG/Rnrn/Toto
Breeding Info:Will always pass Grey

To get him show me something that represents who he is.

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
            [b]Show Name:[/b]
            [b]Barn Name:[/b]
            [b]Gender:[/b]Stallion
            [b]Age:[/b]
            [b]Halter color:[/b]
            [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
            [b]Picture:[/b]

End Date: After at least 10 forms or one week from today
Editing or Pimping the form is okay but doesn't increase your chances
Last edited by Nikki6Ashba on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaria Friesians-Night Glider-#014

Postby Firealone » Sat Oct 14, 2017 1:01 pm

Owner:Firealone
Show Name:Full of Goodness
Barn Name:Declan
Halter color:golden
Pearl/jewel color (halter):white
Picture:Wip
Firealone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Picture:
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:53 am

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:35 am

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: The Break in the Storm
Barn Name: Asanari
Halter color: Keep <3
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Keep <3
Picture: xxx
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ineedfood » Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:36 am

This seems cool!
Ineedfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esforza » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:38 am

Owner: Esforza
Show Name:Sweet Rhythm and Blues
Barn Name:Blue
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Blue
Picture:

Blue as his name says, loves to dance and all kind of music, but his favourite is the Blues music. He is always happy and he loves to help others.
Last edited by Esforza on Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:02 pm

Halter color: keep
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep
    Picture: The Knight of Cups tarot card. This tarot card is one to remind you that victory does not come only from strength in arms, but also by being clever and having a savvy mind. The knight of cups can easily give into flights of wild fancy though, and is also a reminder to maintain focus. Lastly, this card can be a reminder to look for new or unusual paths in accomplishing a goal, and to not lose sight of were you are going.

I chose this as something to represent Diemon because I see him as a stallion that plays at being clever when necessary, knowing when the time is right or not. Diemon knows that jumping straight into everything isn't always the thing to do, and he's rather gentle when he isn't so set on achieving something. Despite Diemons rather sharp intuition though, he (just like the knight of cups) can become easily distracted (he'll stop to look at a lovely flower or to watch a bug cross a path), but has a strong determination to him that allows him to whip himself back into focus. Being clever and able to easily adapt to a situation, Diemon has the ability to look at things in a different light, and tends to take a different way when it comes to accomplishing his goals. He has a more scientific outlook on the world, and doesn't see things happening as play of fate, but happening due to the moves one makes and the decisions they choose, he's always thinking about the future.

Extra: after writing that my mind started character building excuse me (and curse my mind)
    • Diemon is naturally quiet, and you won't hear him speaking much, his actions speak for him. With a mind as clever and quick as his, he tends to stumble over his words and prefers to just get to work on his plans when it is time to.
    • Diemons mind is in constant motion, calculating and building plans. It can become tiresome at times, and he has found meditation to be a relief.
    • Diemon has this extremely odd obsession with bugs. Beetles that can have weird colors, ants with their complex systems of "follow the leader", spiders with their ability to create complex webs, Diemon finds it all interesting. If he was able to he'd start a bug collection.
    • Despite liking and finding all bugs fascinating, butterflies have a particularly close place in Diemons heart. They move with a grace he could never achieve, and come in so many colors too (he particularly likes the all black ones).
    • With such a critical eye, Diemon notices the small things, and when walking around at night he can't help that his eyes are always aware of everything.
    (crap i made myself love this guy even more *rakes hands through hair
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:06 am

endless fall. wrote:
    Halter color: keep
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): keep
    Picture: The Knight of Cups tarot card. This tarot card is one to remind you that victory does not come only from strength in arms, but also by being clever and having a savvy mind. The knight of cups can easily give into flights of wild fancy though, and is also a reminder to maintain focus. Lastly, this card can be a reminder to look for new or unusual paths in accomplishing a goal, and to not lose sight of were you are going.

I chose this as something to represent Diemon because I see him as a stallion that plays at being clever when necessary, knowing when the time is right or not. Diemon knows that jumping straight into everything isn't always the thing to do, and he's rather gentle when he isn't so set on achieving something. Despite Diemons rather sharp intuition though, he (just like the knight of cups) can become easily distracted (he'll stop to look at a lovely flower or to watch a bug cross a path), but has a strong determination to him that allows him to whip himself back into focus. Being clever and able to easily adapt to a situation, Diemon has the ability to look at things in a different light, and tends to take a different way when it comes to accomplishing his goals. He has a more scientific outlook on the world, and doesn't see things happening as play of fate, but happening due to the moves one makes and the decisions they choose, he's always thinking about the future.

Extra: after writing that my mind started character building excuse me (and curse my mind)
    • Diemon is naturally quiet, and you won't hear him speaking much, his actions speak for him. With a mind as clever and quick as his, he tends to stumble over his words and prefers to just get to work on his plans when it is time to.
    • Diemons mind is in constant motion, calculating and building plans. It can become tiresome at times, and he has found meditation to be a relief.
    • Diemon has this extremely odd obsession with bugs. Beetles that can have weird colors, ants with their complex systems of "follow the leader", spiders with their ability to create complex webs, Diemon finds it all interesting. If he was able to he'd start a bug collection.
    • Despite liking and finding all bugs fascinating, butterflies have a particularly close place in Diemons heart. They move with a grace he could never achieve, and come in so many colors too (he particularly likes the all black ones).
    • With such a critical eye, Diemon notices the small things, and when walking around at night he can't help that his eyes are always aware of everything.
    (crap i made myself love this guy even more *rakes hands through hair

I adore the way you spelled his name and I really like the idea behind the image ^^

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me