Based on Click to view
Artist Phina D Wolf [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2526 Khimaira Friesians

Postby Phina D Wolf » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:24 pm

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Height: 18hh
Color: Grey Tobiano (Buckskin)
Genetics: EE/Aa/Crcr/Toto/Gg
Breeding Info:
-will always pass E
-will always pass G

To get him show me a picture of a snowy mountain peak and write about an interesting event in his life.

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Picture:[/b]

End Date:
Editing or Pimping the form is just allowed, when the artist says so
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2526 Khimaira Friesians

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:00 am

Slots:
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:04 am

Owner: Starwindrider
Show Name: Himalayan Gale
Barn Name: Gale
Halter color: Eye Color
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Ice Blue
Picture: Image
Interesting Event:
Gale has been a spitfire since colt hood, and his spirited and easily excited personality is what attributes him to what he does best: getting into trouble. Gale was born in the higher regions of the Himalayas, to a sturdy mare owned by one of the sherpas living in the area. Due to his warm, furry coat and bright spirit, the cold winds never bothered Gale. When he became a yearling, he began trailing the flocks of mountain goats belonging to the sherpas of the village, merging in with the bleating white forms, following them to the far reaches of the mountains, all the while under the watchful gazes of the shepherds.
Countless times, during these trips, Gale ventured around mountain paths. These habits got him lost almost all the time, luckily he was able to find his way back, thanks to his nose and instinct. But all those escapades never prepared him for the best time of his life...
It was a usual morning, with the shepherds driving the goats and Gale to one of the few grazing spots that had somehow slipped the cold harshness of the climate. As the goats ate peacefully, Gale turned, spotted another mountain path he had yet to traverse, and sprang eagerly upon this promise of new adventure.
This path was just like the rest, but just a bit rockier. It was wider, though, so Gale did not worry much about slipping off the edge. Gale was careful around these areas, but the extra friction provided by his strong hooves decreased his chances of slipping into the chasm below.
Gale spent a good deal of time prancing and trotting along the big path, which eventually led to a wide, flat ledge. Gale gave an excited nicker and quickened his pace. Here, strangely, the sun warmed the rock and nearly melted all the snow, giving the rock a warm feel. It was almost magical. Gale sighed contentedly and lay down on the sun-baked rock. How comfortable this was!
He must have fallen asleep, for he jerked awake at the call of a mountain eagle. He tensed. These big birds, predatory birds, were those the sherpas looked out for. Birds that could snag small kids, young children and even foals. Even foals. Although he was a yearling, Gale was small for his size. Small and very much in danger indeed.
Gale scrambled to stand up on the rock, panic filling him. He cast his gaze skyward to watch for the eagle. But it was already there. Swooping from the skies, bearing down on Gale, eyes cold, beak extended, feathers ruffled, claws glinting menacingly in the light...
Gale let out a frightened whinny, eyes welling with terror. Not now. Not now. He closed his eyes, bracing for impact, the moment claws would rip into his flesh. Oh, the pain.
It never happened. The eagle landed on the ledge, claws clinking against stone, and regarded Gale curiously. Gale opened one eye, then the second. This eagle was young in comparison. Probably a foal in eagle years. Probably young and adventurous like him. Gale, excited, let out a neigh. The eagle cawed in response.
Gale broke into a run, down the path he had come from. With a friendly squawk, the eagle took flight and followed. Gale raced the eagle all the way home, where the other horses, including his mother, stared at him as if he had gone bonkers.
“Mama, look! My Friend! He followed me all the way home!” Gale piped up enthusiastically, rearing up on his hind legs and whinnying a friendly goodbye to the eagle. The eagle circled a few times before dipping and soaring away.
Gale and the small eagle became great buddies after that. Strangely, both of them did not harm each other, or kill the other in the eagle’s case. There was something special about their bond, magical just like the sun-baked ledge on which this fateful friendship began.

whoa, I really wrote that! Hehe :3 just imagine spirit racing the eagle, just in a snowy terrain and it’s a greying horse
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Friesian » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:07 am

Owner: #Friesian
Show Name: Snowstorm Rising
Barn Name: Blizzard
Halter color: White
Pearl/jewel color (halter): White
Picture:
Event: Blizzard was born in a blizzard, and he and his dam had to find somewhere to shelter. They found a cave to stay in until the storm passed, and then went on and found a town with people who then took care of them and named the foal (now 4 years) Blizzard.
(Sorry if it's not the best story, I'm not the best at writing)
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vivalandar » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:34 am

Owner: SketchingDragons
    Show Name: Last Man Standing
    Barn Name: Levi
    Halter color: Dark Blue
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Light Green
    Picture:Image

The snowstorm whipped at Levis mane as he trudged through the white powder. Shelter, shelter, have to find shelter. He scanned the area, but to no avail, the storm was just too thick. He sighed. This happened often, so much that it really didn't scare Levi like it used to. The herd was farther up ahead, he already knew. He also knew not to fret, but with no shelter in sight, things were beginning to become worrisome. Levi tried to trot a bit to catch up, but he just couldn't pick up his feet high enough over the snow. He whinnied a bit to catch the herds attention. He heard whinny's in return and saw the small group head back. He sighed again, this time in relief. Suddenly, something started to shake under his hooves and up into his body. Crap. The others knew what was going on and started to run down the hill, following Levis lead as he headed to the side of a cliff. This will have to do.
The rumbling grew louder, and he saw snow tumbling from the top of the mountain. Avalanche. Levi quickened his pace, rushing to get under the cliff. The snow was building speed, plunging down the mountain side, urgently trying to reach the herd. Closer, closer, just a bit more. Finally, he made it under the cliff, and turned to see how the herd was fairing through the snow. They we're farther back than he thought, and the snow was moving quicker than them. The herd wasn't going to make it. Levi started to panic, he couldn't do anything without killing both the herd and himself. The avalanche was nipping at the herds hooves, making them rush. Some moving too quick and tripping, getting sucked into the rolling snow. They can't, and didn't make it to the Cliffside, tumbling down past Levi. He shook with fear more than cold. Levi as alone, as he stood under that Cliffside, waiting for the storm to pass.
█████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░

███████████████
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██████
hi! i'm Viva
~used to be sketchingdraons~
dont be afraid to PM me!
━━━━━
CDHFK
UUAcred
━━━━━━
Vivalandar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby denja » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Owner: denja
Show Name: to finally be seen
Barn Name: Anani, meaning cloud or in biblical terms, a divination/ a prophecy.
Halter color: the same colour as his eyes
Pearl/jewel color (halter): a light blue, slightly greyed
Picture: snowy mountain peak
Story: Despite their seeming emptiness, many men have in fact marked those great hills - marked at least their surface only to be blanketed by a heavy downfall of snow on more days than nought. Otherwise, there were barely any traces of human life there. Few people nowadays venture up the mountains as sadly enough, few venture back down again. Its not just the weather that leads them astray, but an old tale from the locals. In short, the tale speaks of a lone stallion with a pelt of raw beauty that mirrored the mountain's own. Here, among these mountains, for centuries past, lived a handful of men and woman who, despite their dirt, their superstition and ignorance, possessed like the animals that lived there, a natural awareness of both their helplessness and of their value, being for the most part unconcerned with matters outside their own needs. However, they all spoke splendours of that stallion.

The stallion went by no set name as the names given to him would vary from each of the people who managed to catch a brief glimpse of him or the tracks he trailed. But one truth remained: the stallion was a prophecy. A prophecy that when he ventured further down the mountains, darker, colder weathers were surely on their way. Each time he had been spotted, a harsh blizzard followed. Whether that be chance or truth, no one knew. The locals had gathered fair respect for this creature - and for a good reason. No one could predict the weather quite like that brilliant beast.

---

Once again, Anani hastened forward down the steep slopes of the mountains in which he travelled. The mist, pouring from seemingly nowhere from the landscape like the flow of some forgotten tap left running swirled beneath him, through and among the bents and sedges, in and out if the grey, sharp-edged stones that stuck out haphazardly across the mountain. Everywhere lay the smells of damp heather, of lichen on stones, water, sheep, fresh rain and acorns. Otherwise, there was another feeling trapped in the ever-chilling air. Not one that could be smelled or easily realised by many but him. A storm was on the way, and a strong one at that. It was time to begin his journey to the lands below.

He traveled at a steady pace, an active trot before the terrain began to descend steeply, his hooves scrabbling over the loose stones and gravel underfoot. For a moment, he stood watching the dark spread gradually across the cold sky. It would not be long now, however he could not rush. Any misstep here could be his last.

Anani skirted a farm further down the hillscape, where the land became just that bit flat enough to build upon. The barking of a dog died away behind him as he gracefully leapt over a stone wall, curious of what stood here. There was no sign yet of farmers yet; not that Anani truly knew what they were. However, there was no harm in being prepared for the chance of action. To Anani, these men were just like the other creature whether that be sheep or fox or something else entirely, and it was his duty to warn them of the upcoming dangers that were rapidly approaching. Suddenly, he tensed, ears perked and alert as there stood a woman, a few yards away from him with her young in her arms. She studied the horse in front of her, jaw left slightly ajar. Its belly was slightly mud-stained and she could just perceive, along its muzzle, what looked like specks of dried blood from minor wounds healed not long ago. But most remarkable and arresting than all else - and at this the woman stared, at first incredulously and then with growing horror and pity - was the realisation of just who this horse was. Darker times were coming, and he was here to lead them away from that. In a way, all the creatures of the mountains was his herd.

As soon as Anani saw the woman, he stopped uncertainly, both fascinated and repelled, like an underwater swimmer who perceives some large, strange creature among the coral. He paused, on the one hand overcome by the fear and sense of danger, and on the other hand fully drawn by the hope of this creature and her young. He wandered closer to her, transfixed upon the two dark, glassy eyes of the woman as she lifted her hand forward encouragingly and began to call to him in a low, gentle voice. Anani felt truly drawn to this woman. In that moment, he had never imagined that this would be the woman he would be spending his life with, away from the harsh cold of the mountain and inside within the warmth of that of a barn. This was the woman who he lead down the mountain and who he sheltered from the chilling wind of that who blew the beginnings of the snow upon the land. He lead them down to safety, where he eventually settled down. Occasionally he would venture up into the mountains again as of course, he remained a wild soul. However, he would never venture without the companion that was his human. The two had bonded and that bond would never be broken. He had done his job, and now it was time to rest.

(sorry if it makes no sense, i'm not much of a writer tbh)
denja

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:39 am

denja wrote:
Owner: denja
Show Name: to finally be seen
Barn Name: Anani, meaning cloud or in biblical terms, a divination/ a prophecy.
Halter color: the same colour as his eyes
Pearl/jewel color (halter): a light blue, slightly greyed
Picture: snowy mountain peak
Story: Despite their seeming emptiness, many men have in fact marked those great hills - marked at least their surface only to be blanketed by a heavy downfall of snow on more days than nought. Otherwise, there were barely any traces of human life there. Few people nowadays venture up the mountains as sadly enough, few venture back down again. Its not just the weather that leads them astray, but an old tale from the locals. In short, the tale speaks of a lone stallion with a pelt of raw beauty that mirrored the mountain's own. Here, among these mountains, for centuries past, lived a handful of men and woman who, despite their dirt, their superstition and ignorance, possessed like the animals that lived there, a natural awareness of both their helplessness and of their value, being for the most part unconcerned with matters outside their own needs. However, they all spoke splendours of that stallion.

The stallion went by no set name as the names given to him would vary from each of the people who managed to catch a brief glimpse of him or the tracks he trailed. But one truth remained: the stallion was a prophecy. A prophecy that when he ventured further down the mountains, darker, colder weathers were surely on their way. Each time he had been spotted, a harsh blizzard followed. Whether that be chance or truth, no one knew. The locals had gathered fair respect for this creature - and for a good reason. No one could predict the weather quite like that brilliant beast.

---

Once again, Anani hastened forward down the steep slopes of the mountains in which he travelled. The mist, pouring from seemingly nowhere from the landscape like the flow of some forgotten tap left running swirled beneath him, through and among the bents and sedges, in and out if the grey, sharp-edged stones that stuck out haphazardly across the mountain. Everywhere lay the smells of damp heather, of lichen on stones, water, sheep, fresh rain and acorns. Otherwise, there was another feeling trapped in the ever-chilling air. Not one that could be smelled or easily realised by many but him. A storm was on the way, and a strong one at that. It was time to begin his journey to the lands below.

He traveled at a steady pace, an active trot before the terrain began to descend steeply, his hooves scrabbling over the loose stones and gravel underfoot. For a moment, he stood watching the dark spread gradually across the cold sky. It would not be long now, however he could not rush. Any misstep here could be his last.

Anani skirted a farm further down the hillscape, where the land became just that bit flat enough to build upon. The barking of a dog died away behind him as he gracefully leapt over a stone wall, curious of what stood here. There was no sign yet of farmers yet; not that Anani truly knew what they were. However, there was no harm in being prepared for the chance of action. To Anani, these men were just like the other creature whether that be sheep or fox or something else entirely, and it was his duty to warn them of the upcoming dangers that were rapidly approaching. Suddenly, he tensed, ears perked and alert as there stood a woman, a few yards away from him with her young in her arms. She studied the horse in front of her, jaw left slightly ajar. Its belly was slightly mud-stained and she could just perceive, along its muzzle, what looked like specks of dried blood from minor wounds healed not long ago. But most remarkable and arresting than all else - and at this the woman stared, at first incredulously and then with growing horror and pity - was the realisation of just who this horse was. Darker times were coming, and he was here to lead them away from that. In a way, all the creatures of the mountains was his herd.

As soon as Anani saw the woman, he stopped uncertainly, both fascinated and repelled, like an underwater swimmer who perceives some large, strange creature among the coral. He paused, on the one hand overcome by the fear and sense of danger, and on the other hand fully drawn by the hope of this creature and her young. He wandered closer to her, transfixed upon the two dark, glassy eyes of the woman as she lifted her hand forward encouragingly and began to call to him in a low, gentle voice. Anani felt truly drawn to this woman. In that moment, he had never imagined that this would be the woman he would be spending his life with, away from the harsh cold of the mountain and inside within the warmth of that of a barn. This was the woman who he lead down the mountain and who he sheltered from the chilling wind of that who blew the beginnings of the snow upon the land. He lead them down to safety, where he eventually settled down. Occasionally he would venture up into the mountains again as of course, he remained a wild soul. However, he would never venture without the companion that was his human. The two had bonded and that bond would never be broken. He had done his job, and now it was time to rest.

(sorry if it makes no sense, i'm not much of a writer tbh)

Congratulations!! I really loved the story, and the meaning behind the name!
╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
mostly for the people and the
adopts and games I'm a part
of, but I know pet rarities
pretty well too. If you want to
chat, my inbox is open!
those, feel free to hit me up!
I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
ImageImageImageImageImage
Phina D Wolf