Box Cat #25 by Guest

Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 19 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Box Cat #25

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:32 am

Spyro_Da_Wolf wrote:would like to adopt a box cat!
Username: Spyro_Da_Wolf
Which one?: Black with wings & multitails
Name: Azethial
How they got their halo/wings: He got his wings because of all the good he's done, he was sent a little angel, named Azeurial, who gave him wings and a halo, but he lost them, because of someting that was considered wrong. Thus, his halo is gone, but he kept his wings, because they were apart of him, but if he lost them, he wouldn't survive.
Other: He's a male cat, who is a protector, and serves as a brave warrior. He's got two+ tails thanks to a friend he made along his "journey" because he helped this friend out. His friends name was Alurien(pronounced A-Lure-an or A-Lureign), who was a Kitsune, who was in need of help, because of hunters, monsters, and other hurtful creatures, so he gave him a few extra tails representing extra life. He also holds an element thanks to this Kitsune, who represented Lightning, so he gained the element of fire! He loves fire, he loves the heat, the sparkle within, and he feels a grand connection to it like he has ever since he was born. He doesn't want to contain the fire(kinda like the Gif below)

Fire gif :3 because why not?:

Edits:
Legendary: Wings
Rare: 2 tails

Litter member: x
Last edited by Guest on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:06 am, edited 5 times in total.

Re: Box Cat #21.5

Postby Spyro_Da_Wolf » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:34 am

Thank you so much again for this cutie :3 I'll defiantly draw him soon :3
Spyro_Da_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me