Mad Birb #18 by SilverSamurai

Based on Click to view
Artist SilverSamurai [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mad Birb #18

Postby SilverSamurai » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:39 am

They lost their pudding! Where could it be?? How will they find it?? How did they lose it??

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
What happened to their pudding??;; (300-500 words)

Ends after 8 completed entries
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mad Birb #18

Postby Nebulis » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:48 am

Res if there is time tonight (^:
Image Image Image
-
3D artist @ Blizzard Entertainment • Cockatiel mom
Image Image Image
Nebulis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WanSham » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:53 am

Username;;
Name;; Liptin
Gender;; Gender void
The strangest thing happened. Liptin was enjoying a delicious thing of pudding, when a small rock slammed into their face. But here's the thing, their in their home and a rock slams into their face as their alone. Aside from the fact that a rock punched their place, and a huge whelp replaced where the hit was, their pudding was gone. Not on the floor spattered all over the floor, but gone!
WIP rip
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mavryk Company » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:58 am

Username;; Bloodssoul
Name;; Raz
Gender;; Male
He heard thunder and spooked, so he flew away to find someplace to hide! Unfortunately for him, in all of the confusion he ended up lost, and couldn't find his way back. Not knowing where he was, he flew around like a mad birb squawking for help, flying back and forth in every which direction, making a scene and just generally irritating everyone else. They told him he was "panicking" and that it shouldn't be hard to get back to where he came from, started calling him "Spazz", not "Raz".
He flew around for hours it was only about forty minutes, landing on the floor, hopping around, then taking off into the sky again. The storm, it turns out, was a passing thing, over within a few minutes. But it had misplaced a few other critters beside himself. He decided to calm himself down, fluffing his feathers and straightening up, he began to help the others rebuild their small dens, or guided lost kits, cubs, and hatchlings back to their parents. He gave rides to those that had been misplaced, and made silly faces to lighten up the mood.
By the time he finished helping everyone, he had almost forgotten about his pudding, until his stomach growled. Instead of dealing with it how any normal creature would, he just flopped to the floor. And stayed there, not moving. Eventually one of the critters he had helped before tugged on his wing, getting his attention and leading him away. Grudgingly, he followed them. They led him around for a short time, before letting him go and pointing underneath a bush. A bush that he had flown around countless times during the whole fiasco. He cautiously walked over, to find that his pudding was sitting safety under the small branches and thick leaves. Noticing that nothing had eaten any of it, he asked around.
"Apparently no one likes vanilla pudding." Was the only answer he got. Both delighted that he finally found it, and angry that it was right there the entire him, he vouched to share it with everyone. Though, as previously stated, no one liked vanilla pudding, and he ended up leaving that end of the forest to eat it by himself. He didn't regret a thing, because it tasted better than he remembered. It was also a tad more watered down.

(392/500)
Last edited by Mavryk Company on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
➸ adult
toyhouse
zendaru's twin
info:
[b/t/s charas]
av + tags | ➸ trades open
Mavryk Company

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sillybob101 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:00 am

Username;; Sillybob101
Name;; Gulash
Gender;; male
What happened to their pudding???;;
Wellll, it all happened this morning when Gulash was getting ready for his morning reutine. Squawk exactly 3 times, fly around his little bird house and go to the fridge to retrieve his morning pudding. The pudding he was saving all week because he likes to eat his pudding on a Saturday (he believes it grants him good luck for the rest of the week). But...it was gone!!! Panicked, Gulash frantically started spilling food out of the fridge, turning over rocks, turning his kitchen cabinets inside out, upside down, sideways, you name it. Lastly, he checked the garbage can. Dumping it to the side he began to rummage among the debris until he found it, his puddinylg! ...but why is it empty?!?! ..."Oh yeah, I ate it last night" Gulash reminded himself, chuckling and exiting his bird house calmly, whistling a happy tune
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:09 am

Username;;
    hyperthymesia.
    Name;;
    Ylonglu (yuh-long-uh-loo)
    Gender;;
    Neutrois (they/it pronouns)
    What happened to their pudding??;;
    Well, see, Ylonglu is very adventurous, albeit far too curious for their own good. They like to fly high and climb trees and get stuck in all sorts of nooks and crannies. Unfortunately, this often leads to certain tragedies - on one occasion they almost broke their wing, having gotten squashed by a mouse trap.
    They're also quite the clumsy sort; tripping over pebbles, flying into branches, hitting glass windows... That sort of thing.
    Now, Ylonglu's favourite pudding is créme brulée. They love it. They like the squishy, caramel substance and thoroughly enjoy gobbling it up after having a nice meal - or having it for their meal altogether! They could eat it all day, if they could. Many other birbs prefer something more solid, and dislike the slippery, squidgy feeling that the créme brulée has - good for Ylonglu; they get more to themselves!
    As they are a birb, and birbs don't work (or at least, Ylonglu doesn't), they have to steal these beautiful, exquisite dishes. They get a kick out of it - whether it's flying into a silver tray to snatch the goods off the plate, or browsing through a shop before darting away with the heavy package, they'll do it. Did I mention they are quite the dare-devil? Indeed. To continue, when the subject of their mission is the pudding, their clumsiness and inaccuracies fade away instantly: they become a secret agent, ferocious and focused on their one task - Get. That. Pudding.
    To Ylonglu's great misfortune, having to steal and constantly hide said puddings, along with their scatterbrain-like attitude, has led to them misplacing the pudding. And of course, they're distraught. It had been a tough pudding to get - a new restaurant had opened up near the park in which they reside in, and the créme brulées that they make are simply divine. When Ylonglu was looking out for an easy pudding to nab, a diner had decided to pack their pudding in plastic wrap and take it home later, complete with a tidy bow.
    Now, you can imagine what happened next. Yes - Ylonglu went for it. They were swatted at by waiters, screamed at by children, shooed away by the 'owner' of the pudding, but, as said owner turned away to pay the bill, they quickly nabbed the pudding, and were off!
    And yet... They've looked far and wide, looked in every single hidey-hole hey use for their other snacks (they found some eclair sweets, but that's besides the point), and there was not a sign of it anywhere.
    Dejected, they sadly flapped back home, wishing for the sweet taste to linger in their beak.
    Little do they know that they strapped it to their head to save it from falling, and with their extremely-forgetful brain, have utterly forgotten it was even there. They're still wondering why their head feels a bit heavy; like jelly. An odd feeling, they mused.
    Oh well. That's a secret for us to keep, isn't it? c;

//side note:
    [exactly 500 words]
    I honestly hate créme brulée, but looking at these images of it I kinda wish I didn't? It looks so good ;-;
Last edited by ahirked on Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:50 am

Username;; seedcakes
Name;; Travis
Gender;; Male
loki stole it uwu

Travis zoomed through the grocery isle, his eyes intent on one thing and one thing only. Pudding, the only thing worth coming into this run-down Walmart on the corner of two abandoned streets in between a trash dump and a paper factory. He could already feel his mouth watering. Reaching into the frosted door-thingy the he could never bother to remember the name of, Travis hooked a package of 4 Chocolate Jello Brand Pudding Cups. Resisting the temptation to rip off the lids right then and there, the Birb trotted to the cash resister, his hand shaking as he paid the worker lady. Pudddd-d-d-ding.. he grinned as he slid outside, being a rebel and using the entrance doors instead of the exit doors. Sitting in front of the cart return, the birb cracked open the cardboard, practically throwing it aside to get at the pudding cups. Travis tentatively used a back claw to gently pry open the lid of the first cup, savoring the noise it made. As soon as the vacuum inside was broken, a sudden wooshe went by his head. Distracted, Travis looked up, surprised to see nothing at all. Shrugging, he glanced down at the pudding cup, reading to dig in. However, the pudding cup was no longer in his claws!

With a shriek, Travis begna glarin around at everything in sight, attempting to discern who took his pudding. His eyes settled on a shopping cart, and he zoomed towards it. Outrage filled his expression when he saw an empty Chocolate Jello Brand Pudding Cup, licked clean. A cackling laughter surrounded him as a portal opened up beneath the pudding cups Travis had left back where he had been resting. With another shriek, Travis flung himself at his remaining pudding cups, managing to grab the last one before the portal consumed it. Travis hugged the last pudding cup to his chest, panting heavily. A hand came out of the portal, prying his claws off of the Chocolate Jello Brand Pudding Cup. "mINE111" screeched Loki as he took Travis's last pudding cup.

(350/500, might add more later idk)
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ecolo » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:38 am

Username;; eveadelekitty
Name;; Tel
Gender;; M
What happened to their pudding??;; Tel was just enjoying a cup of pudding, the only thing that kept him from stabbing someone. Then, suddenly, the sky above him cracked open and the hand of Zeus came down and grabbed the pudding. Thoroughly angry, Tel flew upwards towards the hand, and ended up in a dreamlike realm. For 30 days minutes he travelled, searching for his pudding, before he finally collapsed on a cloud. Then Zeus grabbed him and tossed him out. When he came to at his nest, he was really mad, because he had no pudding.
help
ecolo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faolan16 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:05 pm

Username;; faolan16
Name;; Flamingo
Gender;; male
. It is quite an interesting thing to watch a not bird eat pudding.
. The creature's tongue shot out of its mouth and lapped up a bit of pudding, and receded back into its mouth all in less then two seconds, leaving a few spare droplets on the ground. These droplets disappeared seconds later- it was a crime to waste any bit of the deliciousness.
. Flamingo was a small thing. He looking nothing like a flamingo; he wasn't even a bird, for crying out loud, but that was his name and he was okay with it. His ears flopped when he turned his head to look this way and that with his strange, large eyes that saw much differently than you and me. His feathers were always ruffled and out of place, like he'd just been on an angry rampage, which wouldn't be far from the truth.
. He turned to see a motion out of the corner of his eye, and when he turned back, the pudding was gone! The rest of his tastebuds' best friend was nowhere in sight! The small bird shook, his whole body vibrating, his ears flopping. He was so... angry! He opened up his mouth and let out a loud screech.
. Someone had dared steal his pudding!
. Flapping his wings and taking to sky, he soon spotted the culprit- no one? He alighted down on the edge of his bowl, confused. The bowl was moving on its own!
. Making a series of annoyed squawks and screeches, Flamingo used his wings to fan air at the pudding, commanding it to stop moving in his native tongue. It made him madder when the pudding didn't listen. Nothing had manners these days!
. He swung his head down to glare at the bottom of the bowl. Perhaps he was addressing the wrong end. Instead, he found a snail! Crawling underneath the bowl and carrying away his pudding!
. The creature used his beak to pull the snail out from under the bowl and set it down nearby. It was curious thing; small with a squishy purplish body and a blue-green shell. Flamingo screeched at it angrily, and when it didn't respond, did so again, this time pecking it. The thing didn't seem to care.
. Flamingo turned back to his pudding and decided to eat the rest of it and ignore the rude organism next to him. Lapping up more pudding, it messily spilled onto the ground again in small portions. But when Flamingo went to lick it up, the pudding was being slurped by the snail!
. The creature again screeched at the snail, but it slowly crawled onto his feet and sat there, waiting for more pudding.
. Flamingo did not like this creature. He absolutely hated it! It wanted to steal his pudding! He certainly would not take liking to such a squishy, tickly thing...
. Flamingo may have accidentally let more pudding spill, which the little snail slurped gratefully. He let out a happy sort of screech instead of an angry one (though it sounded relatively the same) and pecked the snail rather affectionately.
. The snail that so loved pudding was a suitable companion for Flamingo, so Tickles could be seen with him from then on, the snail always waiting to catch droplets when pudding was the main course.
to the top of all the world
to the tasteless underworld
to the center of your heart
oh, Cleopatra is the only one you loved
faolan16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me