My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nursery Batch #753

Postby finoodle » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:25 pm

Lemmie steal the top babe for just one sec *takes babe and runs*

//sorrynotsorry
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muttz » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:15 pm

These babes are gorgeous!
I'll let you guys know what will be happening with these two shortly.
Bottom babe UFA!
    ImageImageImage
      I'm always here to help and happy to do so my lovelies. I'm generally
      approachable and friendly, and I love chatting to new people frequently! ♥
    [ CharactersDAPRHHelp TicketFAQ]
Muttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby - poppeh » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:15 pm

wow i love the colors on the bottom one!
    congrats

- poppeh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaitlynizer » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:18 pm

Ahhh congrats guys! Their both so adorable!!

stay safe y'all

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
jbd's
kalons
characters
signature art by birdseedy
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Kaitlynizer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Muttz » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:06 pm

I will be keeping the top baby boy with the name Atsui ♥

About
Ask.fm
Tan - #ede7b4, Orange - #eb622d, Light Green - #e3df78, Dark Green - #c2d43f

End date: To be decided.
Maximum art pieces: 3 pieces (traditional or digital)
Writing: Unlimited (The more writing - the better!)

The bottom baby will be UFA. For the competition, I don't care much about art or coding - (although it is a really nice addition.) I'm going to focus more on writing. You may add whatever else you think is necessary to the form, but keep in mind that this is not a "impress" me competition. Nonowners and owners are welcomed to tryout. S/he may not have any future major edits, they are fine the way they are. You are welcome to add a fringe like their father has, but that's about it.

Do not enter if you have the intention of aging s/he up right away and breeding them! I want s/he to go to a home where they will be loved, spoiled and roleplayed.(As I plan on having a big roleplay with Fawkes' side of the family.) This is not a requirement, but I'd also like them to age along they're brother/sister.

And remember, Quality over Quantity.

Form Skeleton :
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

Muttz wrote:
Family:

Kiara is related to 20+ JBDs, but I'm not going to get into that.

Kiara - She is not emotionally stable, crybaby, really sensitive & controlling... She always puts on a show for other people that she's "happy"... When she was younger she went through a traumatic breakup which turned her this way.

Fawkes - He is feminine, loves shopping, but overall is really friendly, sweet, clever, athletic and creative. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=2424845&start=10
Last edited by Muttz on Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bottom babe UFA!
    ImageImageImage
      I'm always here to help and happy to do so my lovelies. I'm generally
      approachable and friendly, and I love chatting to new people frequently! ♥
    [ CharactersDAPRHHelp TicketFAQ]
Muttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:11 pm

marking !
    i can help, perhaps do art and/or offer my beans for relationships ; v ;
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:12 pm

- Marcel Marceau

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ;; shadow9119
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;; Female
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ;; 13th December
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ɴᴀᴍᴇ;; Nadine
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴀɢᴇ;; Eight years
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴢoᴅɪᴀᴄ;; Sagittarius
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴘᴇʀsoɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;
Silent
Nadine has seen a lot in her few years, probably more than any other Bean her age should
ever be forced to experience. Her mother's emotional instability is the family's elephant
in the room, and although Nadine has tried her hardest to ignore it, it has had a lasting
impact on how she has been brought up. Nadine herself does not have full control of her
emotions, but rather than the outbursts that her mother has, Nadine takes a more...silent
approach.
Should she feel as though she is losing control of herself, she simply shuts her mouth and stops
talking. She has been diagnosed with selective mutism; she is not mute all of the time, rather,
only when she feels uncomfortable or as though she is losing control. She deals with this well,
and has been learning American Sign Language since she was first diagnosed at 4 years old.

Focused
Nadine does not get distracted. Ever. She has a one track mind, and once she has her mind
set on some task or activity, it is impossible to get her away from it. She gets a kind of 'tunnel
vision', and won't stop the task until she has completed it. This has earned her a reputation in
school as something of a nerd; not that Nadine cares what other people think.
Although school work is extremely important to Nadine, the social situations bring out her
selective mutism. She is working with a one-on-one tutor as she moves through school, who
helps her through her classes by translating her sign language so that her teachers and classmates
can understand.
She has a strong drive to finish all of the mask projects she starts, and it is because of this that
almost all of her family have a mask made by her. She hates leaving things unfinished.

Creative
Nadine is very good with papercrafts. Specifically, she adores making paper masks to wear
around the house or for school projects. All she needs is a pair of scissors, some glue, and a
whole lot of brightly coloured paper, and she's set. These masks can be very elaborate, and
can be anything from animals to drama masks to something you'd probably see at some kind
of fancy ball.
Nadine shares her masks only with people she is extremely close to. She makes the masks she
gives represent the people she is giving them to. For example, she gave her father, Fawke, a
superhero mask to represent how athletic and creative he is. Her mother has a tiger mask,
which Nadine made to represent how strong her mother is.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ʜoʙʙʏ;;
Nadine makes masks in her free time, and she is
very, very good at it. Whether the masks are
simple or elaborate, they are stunning pieces of
artwork. Nadine specializes in the more elaborate
masks, particularly animals, and will make them
for all of the people she is close to. The first sign
she ever learnt was actually the sign for the word
'mask'.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴊoʙ;;
When Nadine grows up, she hopes to one day
become the greatest costume and mask designer
that the drama world has ever seen. She loves
dramatic performances, and although she would
never be comfortable performing in one, she
adores the idea of making masks and costumes
for plays and performances. She has been
preparing for this by taking many classes.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴡoʀᴋs;;
Nadine, Suzy, and Otis
Unique Development Questions

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪoɴsʜɪᴘs;;
Kiara (Mother)
Nadine is not as close to her mother as a child probably should be. This is no fault of Nadine or Kiara;
rather, Kiara's emotional outbursts have driven Nadine away. Nadine respects and loves her mother a lot,
it's just difficult when one moment Kiara is bubbly and happy, and the next she has dissolved into hysterical
sobbing because of something seemingly insignificant.
Nadine made her mother a tiger mask. She respects her mother's strength, as despite how little control she
has over her emotions, Kiara is still able to hold herself together enough to care for her family. The mask
covers the whole face, and is white with black tiger stripes.

Fawke (Father)
Nadine is much closer to her father than she is her mother. The two are rarely apart, and Nadine often,
if not always, accompanies Fawke when he goes on one of his many shopping trips. The two share a creative
muse, Nadine with her masks and Fawke with his 3D paper art. In fact, the two have collaborated on more
than one occasion, creating beautiful masks with 3D structures as decorations on the side.
The mask that Nadine made for her father resembles something a superhero would wear. It is black, and
instead of covering the whole face, covers only the area around the eyes. On the right hand side is a tiny
origami crane, made by Fawke himself, to show his love of 3D paper art.

Atsui (Brother)
Nadine is pretty protective of her brother, Atsui. He gets bullied a lot for his weak emotions in the school
that they go to, so often times Nadine has to stand up and defend him. While this should be difficult due
to the selective mutism she has, she finds that her fists get the point across very effectively.
The mask that Nadine made for Atsui resembles a fierce wolf. It covers the whole of his face, and has specially
cut, very sharp fangs around the mouth. She even added fur around the top of the head and the cheeks in an
effort to make it more intimidating. The idea behind this mask was to give Atsui some confidence.

Suzy (Aunt)
Nadine is rather close with her aunt, mainly because they are pretty close in age. The two both
enjoy art, Nadine with her masks and Suzy preferring a sketchbook. Nadine also shares her knowledge
of sign language with Suzy, and the two can often be found practicing together. Suzy's pet beetle, Otis,
is often present. At first the little bug terrified Nadine, all those legs crawling about. But after Suzy made
Nadine stick her arm out and had Otis crawl around on it, she soon got over her fear.
Nadine's mask for Suzy covers just the top of the face, and is based off of Otis the beetle. She bought a
special kind of glossy black paper, and cut it into the shape of the front end of a beetle. She also made a
tiny ladybug mask for Otis.

Hatter (Grandfather)
Nadine's relationship with her grandfather is an interesting one. They see each other a lot, as Fawke's
side of the family is very close-knit. In fact, Nadine always goes to Hatter when she needs advice. The two
will sit across the table, discussing whatever problems Nadine has while Hatter mixes some batter for one of
his cakes.
Nadine made Hatter a carnival style mask with a bright orange- and yellow-striped hat cut-out glued to the top.
The mask itself is black, and covers just the top of the face. This is to represent his fun-loving side, especially
since he is always trying to make others laugh and smile.

Aster (Grandmother)
Nadine is just a little bit afraid of her grandmother. She respects her as an elder and loves her dearly, but Aster's
snappy and sarcastic attitude can sometimes make Nadine uncomfortable, and thus bring out the young Bean's
selective mutism. However, Aster is always there to stand up for Nadine and protect her, particularly when it
comes to Nadine's problems with the other kids at school. After all, it helps when all of the people who dislike
you are terrified of your grandma.
The mask that Nadine made for Aster is based off of a dragon. It has more of an Eastern dragon-themed design,
with a mane and whiskers. It covers the whole face and has an open mouth, which display huge fangs. This is to
represent Aster's intimidation, but also her protective nature.

Zagen (Uncle)
Nadine rarely sees her uncle, since he is often away, chasing demons and monsters and doing all kinds of dangerous
work. When they do interact, however, Zagen is always the first to step up and teach Nadine some weird and
wonderful new method of self-defense. Nadine's parents disapprove, but neither Nadine nor Zagen care.
Nadine made Zagen a mask that covers the top half of the face. It resembles something a thief would wear, but
has large fangs protruding from the mouth. This is to represent Zagen's scary side, but also his love for hunting
demons and monsters.

Faebell (Teacher)
Nadine is very close to her teacher, Faebell. The older Bean helps Nadine through school and to practice her
sign language, but also knows about Nadine's home life and tries to offer her some advice to get by. Although
Faebell has a hard time with colours and faces, Nadine helps her remember by always wearing a piece of
black plaid cloth around her right wrist.
Although Nadine has made many masks for Faebell during her time as a student, all but one have been for
certain school projects. The one that she made specifically for her teacher is a grey-scale mask that covers the
top of the face. It is based on a bird, and has many feathers coming off of the top.

ᴀʀᴛ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs;;
xxx by me

Last edited by shortstop on Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:07 pm, edited 40 times in total.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:13 pm

^Same!
I would love to help out a non-owner and offer aria as anything you need in the form lol.
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pi. » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:14 pm

naww what cutiesss <3 congratulations 8D
Last edited by Pi. on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
-----------

Hey there, I'm Pi!
Need any help? Send a help ticket!
Pi.
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups