Based on Click to view
Artist Placebo [gallery]
Time spent 27 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopts 1-3:: Elemental Strings

Postby Placebo » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:21 am

1Wolf-2Rat-3Cat

All three are free, because I'm too lazy to set a price. Just fill out the forms. I'm looking for a well thought out personality, mostly. You can show that through words, a short story, poem, art, pictures, I really don't care. .w. The personality column you have free reign in, but everything else has to be short and to the point. Extra Art limit is one piece. Prettying up is fine with me. c:

Also, please don't delete the 'Trying Out' thingy, please. ;w;

Since this is the first adopts, I know for a fact that there will be a small turnout, so I'm gonna evaluate all of the completed forms personally, once the contest ends, since you know. It's something I've always wanted to try out. There will be no runner-ups.

End date is my B-day, July 23, but I am open to extensions.

Code: Select all
    [b]Trying Out For 1Wolf![/b]
    Username:
    Name:
    Personality:
    Extra Art: (Optional, only one piece)

[b]Trying Out For 2Rat![/b]
    Username:
    Name:
    Personality:

[b]Trying Out For 3Cat![/b]
    Username:
    Name:
    Personality:
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopts 1-3:: Elemental Strings

Postby Placebo » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:21 am

c:
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawnypelt3 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:34 am

These are all very pretty but I only feel particularly connected to the cat. I like the concepts; would be interesting to know what you were thinking when designing them. WIP for now so my darn brain doesn't have an excuse to forget.

Trying Out For 3Cat!
Username: tawnypelt3
Name: Ferro
Personality:

Does extra art mean drawn art only? 'Cause that's plain impossible for me.
I was hacked. Not going to remake all my groups and such unless I feel like it. That's a lotta work. Don't bother with trades, everything's a mess.

Need: Image
Will offer reasonable overpay.
Note to self:
Reduce idiot level.
tawnypelt3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:43 am

Kind of a huge WIP ^^;

Trying Out For 2Rat!

☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴜsᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ: shadow9119
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Lady Tiria
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ᴘᴇʀsoɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:
A noble of the kingdom of Gardowyn, she is loved by those she rules over. Lady Tiria - 'Tirrie' to those
she is close to - is regarded as a fair leader, treating all of her subjects equally and with respect.
Her particular fief (land held by nobility where others live and farm the land) is known for its
fertility and the high quality of the crops it produces.
Tiria has been blessed with certain...powers, since the day she was born. She has the ability to
help crops and most other plants grow healthier and stronger than they normally would. She hides
these powers from everyone except her closest allies. After all, it would be dangerous knowledge
if it fell into the wrong hands.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴀʀᴛ:
By me
Last edited by shortstop on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:51 am

@tawnypelt3

To be honest, absolutely nothing. .w. I had palettes that I took from pictures I had, and that's about it. I started designing the wolf and then just went on from there, cause I thought, oh hey this one would look cool with fire, and then I thought of something generic like elementals. :B

The extra art column is just any drawing you want to add that has little to do with the personality column. It can be commissioned, self-drawn, or you can just leave it blank, since it's not required to win, hah. It actually doesn't even need to be a picture of the character, just something that relates to it, like a forest or an ocean... .3. Or a symbol, since that type of stuff usually can be disconnected from someone's personality. Like, my middle name is Rose, but I don't act like one. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruberiot » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:53 am

Trying Out For 2Rat!
╔══════════════╗
"...ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏɴᴇ."
Username: stilinski.
Name: Simon
The name Simon means "he has heard."

Personality: Simon is a very curious individual, one who loves to seek out adventure, even if it seems dangerous. He will go far and wide just to get a taste of exploration, to see and hear and learn more than many said he ever could. That's one thing about Simon that many say is negative- his defiance and stubbornness. If someone says he's unable to achieve it, you can bet Simon will try his hardest to complete said task. He will refuse to give up on it until he's looked at it from every possible angle.
He's also very bold, not afraid to speak his mind, which is what usually endangers him or gets him into trouble. But no matter how many times this has happened to the rat, he still always repeats it. He's not worried, because he knows if he were to become captured he could figure out a way to escape.
Simon loves to confuse others. In fact, it could be considered one of his favorite pastimes due to the amount of times Simon does so. Often times he purposely does so, repeating himself and changing little bits of information till the entire story is different. Occasionally he unintentionally does so, boggling the minds of others even when Simon himself understands it.
Depending on who you are, Simon could be bold and rash, sassy and arrogant, or painfully shy and reluctant to speak. He could even be a combination of the three, though that's very rare to see. One of the things that astounds many is that Simon is most disrespectful to those of higher authority, and far more polite and kind to those of a lesser one. This is because the ones of higher authority seem to be far more rude and despicable; they also have a high tendency to be greedy. At least, that's what Simon has observed within those beings.
If you're polite and respectful to Simon, you're certain to see a vast difference in behavior. He will speak respectfully to whomever is polite, allowing them plenty of time to say their mind. He will offer them chances to speak very frequently, accompanied by small smiles of respect. If he takes a liking to you, Simon will definitely pursue a friendship with you.
Simon has discovered that, at his will, he can create small flames. He can of course lengthen the flames or make them burn in a wider circumference. This fire is an elegant green that burns bright. The fire burns everyone and anyone but Simon himself. The fire can be helpful in aiding those who need it. He's been known, despite his snarky personality, to help those who seem to be particularly cold or even those he feels being kind to.
The fire can also be helpful when it comes to self-defense. It's part of the reason why he's not afraid of being captured. If he wills it to, he can control the blaze with his mind alone. If the rat wishes it to, he can make the flame penetrate through any substance he desires. However, this rapidly consumes energy, and therefore Simon can only do this for limited periods of time.
Though he may appear arrogant and sassy at first glance, Simon is actually a rather kind gentleman who loves to spend time with friends. He loves to craft things for his closer comrades, from wood carvings to stone engravings; he may even write them a poem. Sadly, few are ever tolerant enough of the little rat and end up ignoring him right off the bat, turning him away.
By me
╚══════════════╝
Last edited by ruberiot on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:14 am, edited 7 times in total.
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:54 am

Trying Out For 3Cat!
Username: akita.
Name: Duma - 'cheetah' in Swahili
Personality: Duma is quite shy and awkward and is usually seen curled up next to the water, watching the clouds roll along. Duma has always been quite shy, since the day she could talk her parents noticed she was not as outgoing as the other cheetahs her age. Despite her shyness Duma has a few friends and by a few she means a few, two to be exact. They understand her shyness and they actually try to help her grow out of it which is definitely good for Duma. Other than Duma being shy she is actually really sweet and fun to be around. She is caring and has a huge helping heart.
Extra Art: by metamorphose
Last edited by alokesti on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
alokesti | girl | shark and whale lover | future marine biologist
character page | alo's pitties
| rushclan [rise]
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawnypelt3 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:59 am

I see, I see, very abstract and loose. I like that, giving people free reign for expression.
I was hacked. Not going to remake all my groups and such unless I feel like it. That's a lotta work. Don't bother with trades, everything's a mess.

Need: Image
Will offer reasonable overpay.
Note to self:
Reduce idiot level.
tawnypelt3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allynabean » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:10 am

Trying Out For 2Rat!
Username: Allyna
Name:
Personality:

Trying Out For 1Wolf!
Username: Allyna
Name:
Personality:
Notes;; Bandit, wears a dark grey cloak

wip qaq

Question;; Are we only allowed to try out for one?
Last edited by allynabean on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════╗
ally || she/they || adult
╚══════════════════╝
╔══════════════════╗
stars || fcats || moonclan
╚══════════════════╝
art by nio

Image Image Image
allynabean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:19 am

@Allyna

Ah, yeah, go ahead. c: It won't change your likelihood of winning, but chances are, you'll only win one. But who knows, you know?
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes