Re: ☁【Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs - A Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Mɪɴɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ】☁

Postby credit » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:36 pm

byyrde wrote:
      username;; byyrde
      Chief;; eleanor
      Trial #;; [trial three: a test of navigation]
      Prompt;;
      upon taking her first tentative step into the labyrinth, ellie couldn’t help but notice the tangled vines that snaked along its ancient walls. she took a closer look at the architecture, the weathered bricks of the structure, and couldn’t help but notice the similarities between this place and the daybreak ruins back at the dawnstar camp. she wondered if they had been built by the same ancient beings, puffkins from long ago or perhaps something else even older.
      with this in mind, ellie decided to eschew her typical insistence on using her head. much like with her troop, she decided to place her trust in her gut, and followed where it told her to go. as she braved through the twists and turns of the maze, she followed where her heart told her to go. even in the densest part of the labyrinth, where the ivy was coated on so thick it seemed the walls were made of the stuff, she continued forward at a reasonable pace and without the anxieties that typically plagued her.
      it wasn’t long before the tree cover above became more broken and patchy, and an exit began to form in the distance. eleanor quickened her pace, quite chuffed with how well things had gone. she’d trusted herself to find the way, something that was starting to come a little easier for her. her confidence was building. as she stepped into the afternoon sun and the walls of the labyrinth fell away, she gazed up at the sky, thankful for the day. she’d gotten through another trial okay.
      Word Count;; 262/150

Cloud smiled upon the two and nodded his head in approval.
”You’ve done well my young one. As a reward for your troubles... I bless you with this..”
He spread his wings wide and raised his horn to the sky and his eyes began to glow. ”Take this gift...”

You’ve completed [3/7] trials
and you’ve earned one common edit

You may now move on to the next trial.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁【Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs - A Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Mɪɴɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ】☁

Postby byyrde » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:14 pm

username;; byyrde
      Chief;; eleanor
      Trial #;; [trial four: a test of strength]
      Prompt;;
      mental strength or physical strength? ellie considered the question carefully. she wasn’t a superhero physically, but she could lift some pretty heavy objects and it was certainly helpful. and while it took her a while sometimes, she was pretty good at solving problems eventually. after careful consideration, she finally decided on an answer.
      “i think it’s important to have a balance of both physical and mental strength. imagine having the mind to come up with an idea, but not the physical strength to execute it, or vice versa. there is a need for both, especially in a leader. only through balance can we achieve the strength required to lead.”
      she took a deep breath, trying to choose her next words. “shiloh, in my troop, he’s full of good ideas but he’s not always capable of executing them, like when he wanted to replace the panels on the windmill. penelope, she said she’d never have thought of that, but with shiloh’s help they rigged a pretty impressive pulley system and her strength allowed them to make a change for the better in our village.” she swelled with pride for her troop’s accomplishments.
      “there’s always a need for balance.” eleanor concluded.
      Word Count;; 199/150

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁【Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs - A Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Mɪɴɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ】☁ Open

Postby Runnersback » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:00 pm

username;;Runnersback
Chief;;Paititi
Trial #;;5
Prompt;;
Pai stood their gazing up at her next trial, she looked at the beautiful mountain and the steep hiking path & a easier but much longer path next to it.So this is what cloud was talking about a 2-day trek of ease or a hour hike of steepness to get to the meeting point. This shouldn’t be that bad I’ve done hikes like this before with K’ellu in the Andes Mountains surrounding the village.She stood there debating for a moment on what path to take and chose the most obvious exciting path. Paititi started trudging up the steep incline,watching the nooks and crannies for venomous animals. She lept carefully from ledge to ledge as the sharp rocks dug into her teal and Moroccan red colored paws. Pai continued upward and onward on the barely visible hiking trail. She heard abnormal hissing and padded on hurrying her pace a bit so she didn’t get bitten by anything venomous. Pai looked up at eagles soaring to the top of the mountain trail.She continued the gorgeous trek and enjoyed the breeze her fur. Paititi quickly made it to the top seeing cloud standing there waiting for her to meet him as she completed the trial. She smiled overlooking the beautiful jungle,ruins,and waterfalls as they spoke with each other.

Word Count;;216 out of 200

runners/sharkkbait/swiftie
Image🎶 RTF 🎶 cal-vain ©

𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝,
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑."

𝐼𝓉’𝓈 𝒶 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒷𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒶
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:32 am

username;; MistyAutumnDays
Chief;; Topaz Butterfly
Trial #;; 2
Prompt;; "Don't call me 'kid'." Topaz flattened his ears. He never liked being called "kid". It annoyed him a lot, mostly because it made him feel inferior. His ears perked up when Raven asked about his role, and he was speechless. "Well... That's a hard question to answer." Topaz stuttered. He knew he would be asked this, but now he felt like a little Puffkin who was asked a hard math problem. "How I feel? That's a tough question, but it's not tough to answer." Topaz thought as he padded a tad closer to the tribe leaders. After a short while of thinking, Topaz stated "To be a chief is the greatest thing I've ever done. I don't have to feel inferior anymore, like when everyone used to look down at me like I was a kid. But now, I have my own independence to lead my own life, and not let others decide it.".
Word Count;; 154/150
Last edited by ~Vincent-Valentine~ on Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoVoyd » Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:37 am

username;; Faededfyre
Chief;; Azay
Trial #;; Trial 5, A Test of Will
Prompt;;
Azay stared at the paths in front of her, one was an obvious choice, the other really wasn’t worth her time. With a short nod of her head, her paws were moving, carrying her body towards her chosen path. She passed by the beginning of the short, steep path and began plodding along the longer, gently sloping path. Humming a tune and at a steady pace, she strolled along this rather plain and boring path to the meeting place where Raven was waiting.

It had been at least a day since she started down the path, yet she refused to stop and rest. Her pace was slowing as she slogged on but still, she grit her teeth and pushed forwards. By this point, she’d forgotten there was a shorter path in the first place and a lack of sleep was slowly affecting her mind. To many other puffkins, even those who work under her at her kitchen, a full day without sleep isn’t too bad. But Azay doesn’t sleep well in the first place. “A test of wills, eh? Ha! I will show them all who has the strongest will!” She cackled, her body swaying from side to side. A few paces further forward and she toppled forward, hitting the path beneath, sound asleep.

After waking, Azay happily continued along the path. Still determined to show up every other puffkin in the clan, she pushed on. Eventually, she reached the meeting point. She stood there, panting, with her chest confidently puffed out. “Well, Raven?”
Word Count;; 254/200

EchoVoyd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☁【Tʜᴇ Cʜɪᴇꜰ Tʀɪᴀʟs - A Pᴜꜰꜰᴋɪɴ Mɪɴɪ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ】☁

Postby credit » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:44 am

byyrde wrote:
      username;; byyrde
      Chief;; eleanor
      Trial #;; [trial four: a test of strength]
      Prompt;;
      mental strength or physical strength? ellie considered the question carefully. she wasn’t a superhero physically, but she could lift some pretty heavy objects and it was certainly helpful. and while it took her a while sometimes, she was pretty good at solving problems eventually. after careful consideration, she finally decided on an answer.
      “i think it’s important to have a balance of both physical and mental strength. imagine having the mind to come up with an idea, but not the physical strength to execute it, or vice versa. there is a need for both, especially in a leader. only through balance can we achieve the strength required to lead.”
      she took a deep breath, trying to choose her next words. “shiloh, in my troop, he’s full of good ideas but he’s not always capable of executing them, like when he wanted to replace the panels on the windmill. penelope, she said she’d never have thought of that, but with shiloh’s help they rigged a pretty impressive pulley system and her strength allowed them to make a change for the better in our village.” she swelled with pride for her troop’s accomplishments.
      “there’s always a need for balance.” eleanor concluded.
      Word Count;; 199/150

Cloud bowed with a smile as he highly agreed with the answer he was given.
"So young yet so wise. Praising your troop members on their accomplishments
rather than praising your own is also a good trait to have. I wish you luck on your next trial. "

You’ve completed [4/7] trials
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:48 am

runnersback wrote:username;;Runnersback
Chief;;Paititi
Trial #;;5
Prompt;;
Pai stood their gazing up at her next trial, she looked at the beautiful mountain and the steep hiking path & a easier but much longer path next to it.So this is what cloud was talking about a 2-day trek of ease or a hour hike of steepness to get to the meeting point. This shouldn’t be that bad I’ve done hikes like this before with K’ellu in the Andes Mountains surrounding the village.She stood there debating for a moment on what path to take and chose the most obvious exciting path. Paititi started trudging up the steep incline,watching the nooks and crannies for venomous animals. She lept carefully from ledge to ledge as the sharp rocks dug into her teal and Moroccan red colored paws. Pai continued upward and onward on the barely visible hiking trail. She heard abnormal hissing and padded on hurrying her pace a bit so she didn’t get bitten by anything venomous. Pai looked up at eagles soaring to the top of the mountain trail.She continued the gorgeous trek and enjoyed the breeze her fur. Paititi quickly made it to the top seeing cloud standing there waiting for her to meet him as she completed the trial. She smiled overlooking the beautiful jungle,ruins,and waterfalls as they spoke with each other.

Word Count;;216 out of 200

"You've done well young one, and I'm not shocked
about the path you've chosen as it fits for you. In return, I bless thee
with this gift."

You’ve completed [5/7] trials

Last edited by credit on Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:53 am

MistyAutumnDays wrote:username;; MistyAutumnDays
Chief;; Topaz Butterfly
Trial #;; 2
Prompt;; "Don't call me 'kid'." Topaz flattened his ears. He never liked being called "kid". It annoyed him a lot, mostly because it made him feel inferior. His ears perked up when Raven asked about his role, and he was speechless. "Well... That's a hard question to answer." Topaz stuttered. He knew he would be asked this, but now he felt like a little Puffkin who was asked a hard math problem. "How I feel? That's a tough question, but it's not tough to answer." Topaz thought as he padded a tad closer to the tribe leaders. After a short while of thinking, Topaz stated "To be a chief is the greatest thing I've ever done. I don't have to feel inferior anymore, like when everyone used to look down at me like I was a kid. But now, I have my own independence to lead my own life, and not let others decide it.".
Word Count;; 154/150

Raven perked his ears. "First time I think someone's talked
back to me like that...you've got guts..."
he growled lowly with a flick of his ears.
"A bold answer though. I respect it. You're ready to move on."

You’ve completed [2/7] trials
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Butterfly Bones~ » Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:55 am

username;; ~Butterfly Bones~
Chief;; Phobia
Trial #;; 6
Prompt;;

Phobia had caught the orb but not before the force of it causing her to slide back slightly in place, after that she put it in her bag with the other and found her way down to raven. she heard the next trial was Courage "Easy as pie." she said to her self, but then the twist, the Courage of over coming her fears? "What fears, its in my name I'm fear itself." she said with a scoff. She was confidant that was apparent, she had never feared anyone or anything, she had always been confident,strong and hard working.
But then, it happened, something she would never be able to calculate or foresee, she never would of thought it would exist, her own fear, but who was she kidding Raven was that good, so good he could find the fear within fear itself. A big Puffkin more diverse in things she wasn't, stronger, better and faster than she was Phobia gritted her teeth her expression of both anger and disbelief. " there's no way" she muttered to herself " there is in no possible way regular Puffkin is better than I am, I'm the best. I will be the best." she shouted at the illusion of her fear, a fear until now didn't exist because she was always so confidant in herself. but when faced with the reality that she couldn't be the best, she faced it and stomped on her own fear "There is no way in this world I will ever be weaker than any normal Puffkin Because I always come out on top" she said proudly. as she calmed herself down and dashed the thought of being weaker,she wouldn't let this humble her in the slightest.

Word Count;; 290
Art & OC mine
~Butterfly Bones~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:00 am

Faededfyre wrote:username;; Faededfyre
Chief;; Azay
Trial #;; Trial 5, A Test of Will
Prompt;;
Azay stared at the paths in front of her, one was an obvious choice, the other really wasn’t worth her time. With a short nod of her head, her paws were moving, carrying her body towards her chosen path. She passed by the beginning of the short, steep path and began plodding along the longer, gently sloping path. Humming a tune and at a steady pace, she strolled along this rather plain and boring path to the meeting place where Raven was waiting.

It had been at least a day since she started down the path, yet she refused to stop and rest. Her pace was slowing as she slogged on but still, she grit her teeth and pushed forwards. By this point, she’d forgotten there was a shorter path in the first place and a lack of sleep was slowly affecting her mind. To many other puffkins, even those who work under her at her kitchen, a full day without sleep isn’t too bad. But Azay doesn’t sleep well in the first place. “A test of wills, eh? Ha! I will show them all who has the strongest will!” She cackled, her body swaying from side to side. A few paces further forward and she toppled forward, hitting the path beneath, sound asleep.

After waking, Azay happily continued along the path. Still determined to show up every other puffkin in the clan, she pushed on. Eventually, she reached the meeting point. She stood there, panting, with her chest confidently puffed out. “Well, Raven?”
Word Count;; 254/200

Raven looked at her a bit unfazed. He snickered softly as he whipped his tail behind him.
"Have a good nap time, kid? Sure looks like you did. I can't be too snarky though.
You did good. Have an orb."
he murmured as his horns lit up once more.

You’ve completed [5/7] trials

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me