Re: Eevee haven | Opening event !

Postby booklover789 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:17 pm

username:
booklover789

home's link:
Cabell

prompt number:
m-2

prompt - Tell or show us a good deed your eevee(lution) has done! (min. 100 words)
Shanti Cascada, who goes by either or both of her names, lives on a beach. One day in the middle of a hot and humid summer, the air weirdly without wind for that time of year, Cascada trotted onto the sandy beach as was her custom. She stopped just a few pawsteps into the sand, however, when she saw movement in the land beneath her paws. She froze, thinking it might be a sand viper or a crab - both nasty things to come across while living near the water. Thankfully, it was neither - Cascada had just happened to stumble upon a nest of baby sea turtles which had just hatched. Her eyes filled up with happiness as she stared at their wriggling bodies as they pulled themselves out of the sand and crawled with their flip-flapping flippers to the sea. But the sea was a long way away for a tiny turtle! Cascada then realized that there was no way they'd reach the water before nightfall - she had to help them. Racing back into her beachfront home, she grabbed the largest scarf she had on-paw and ran back out to the beach. She then picked up each baby sea turtle and placed it gently in the scarf that she'd tied around her neck. She filled it to bursting, ran to the ocean, and plopped them all into the water. Turning around, she rounded up the rest of them. This took several trips that lasted several hours, but when the day was done each and every turtle was safe in the water, free to live however they pleased and away from the dangers on the land... but not completely free and clear yet, as they still had to survive the depths of the ocean blue.
"Still," Cascada murmured to herself as she shook the sand out of her fur, "I did something good for them today. I gave them a fighting chance at life."
(323 words)

username:
booklover789

home's link:
Cabell

prompt number:
f-2

prompt - what does your eevee(lution) cherish most in life? (min. 200 words)
Luna cherishes her Everstone more than anything else in life.

When she was a very small eevee, shuffled around from place to place as she was never able to find a trainer, she often wondered if she would ever get to evolve. All of her older friends had found trainers and had evolved into either beautiful beasts or scary looking creatures, but she was the one always left behind. The one who never evolved, as she never had a trainer to help her get to that upper echelon or reach her peak purpose in life. She'd heard rumors of items granting a single evolution to the pokemon who used them, but she didn't think it wise to dabble in dark arts she wasn't familiar with. Luna hadn't even grasped her own powers yet, and wasn't confident enough in her own abilities, let alone the weird items whose claims were dependent upon some rumor mill!

When she finally found her trainer, Luna was ecstatic for a variety of reasons: no more would she be shipped off to failed adoption places. No more would she have to deal with the feeling of being unwanted. Never again would she feel that loneliness inside of her that welled up and threatened to overcome her. AND FINALLY, she would be able to evolve!
But when she studied the materials her trainer had read up on to understand pokemon a bit better, Luna found herself more confused than ever. One day, she hopped up next to her trainer, who was sitting in a chair reading.
Luna tilted her head. "Uh... I don't want to disturb you, but I have a question," she murmured quietly.
"What's up?" Taya asked, setting the book aside.
Luna looked up at her trainer. "I've been reading a lot of books lately."
"That's great," Taya said with a smile, patting the eevee gently on the head. "The more that we read, the more we can understand the world around us, and the more empathetic we become. We also expand our source of knowledge through reading."
Luna nodded, but looked down to the ground. She didn't want to speak up and make her new trainer dislike her and send her back to the adoption agency, but she also wanted to ask the question. She didn't know what to do.
"You seem conflicted. What's up?"
Luna sighed. "I don't want you to send me away."
Taya smiled and picked her up, cradling her in her arms. "I could never get rid of you. You'll always be my little eevee, Luna. I'll never let you go... and I'd especially not toss you out over some silly question!"
"Well, it's actually a serious one." Luna smiled nervously.
"All the more reason to ask it," she insisted, the light from the windows reflecting off of her black-framed glasses.
"I've been reading about evolution."
The trainer nodded. "Since you're my first pokemon, I'm still learning about it myself. What are you wondering?"
"I don't know if I want to."
"... What aren't you sure you want to do?"
Luna took a deep breath, sighed, and then spat out the question as quickly as she could. "Do I have to evolve?"
Taya frowned. She shook her head in a double-take. "Wait, what?"
"I don't know if I want to evolve. It sounds... scary."
"It's not scary! It's more like... fulfilling your purpose. Now, you don't HAVE to evolve to fulfill your purpose, but some pokemon DO have to evolve to gain new powers and have the ability to do certain things. Evolving might seem scary at first, but it brings great benefits to both pokemon and trainer." Taya paused and thought a bit before continuing. "That being said, I know a trainer who never had his pokemon evolve. His pokemon just kept getting stronger and stronger - never evolved. They seemed to have a good life together, even without the evolutionary part of the cycle. It seems that it's a choice on both the trainer's part and the pokemon's part whether or not the pokemon evolves. Sure, it's mostly nature running its course, but it also has a great deal to do with the bond between pokemon and their trainers."
Luna nodded. After a bit of thought, she quietly said, "What if I'm content being just the way that I am?"
Taya's face changed into a pleased one. "Then I will never force that upon you. You can stay an eevee forever."
"But... but... it doesn't work like that. Don't we just change without really knowing what's going on? Just out of the blue one day... it just happens?"
Taya looked off into the distance, lost in thought. "Yeah... yeah... you have a point." Snapping herself out of it, she set Luna aside and stood up. "Let's go, Luna. We're off to the library to do some research."

And so, Taya found that if she could attain an Everstone, Luna would remain permanently an eevee. Once she'd gone on quite the quest with her pokemon to find it, she and Luna made the metal scraps that hold it in place around Luna's back left leg, where it will never leave her. Luna is grateful for such a caring and loving trainer who would go to such lengths for her, and that is why the Everstone bracelet is Luna's most cherished item, and one she would never dream of giving away.
(899 words)
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holyume » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:00 am

username: peachdoe
home's link: azure wood
prompt number: m-2 [Tell or show us a good deed your eevee(lution) has done !]

prompt: smithereens
___________],_`,,____
''scorpio ; lesbian ; ♪♪♪..'
.hey ! im holy [or bug]''
'i love horror, cats, and.
___'__the ocean. hmu!.
__.-._d a . t h . a f__.-._
______._`_[__`_`,,____
holyume

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinxs » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:31 am

username:
Galaxymilk
home's link:
https://refsheet.net/galaxyMilk#eevee-haven-home
prompt number: f-2

prompt:
Ajul doesn't have much to cherish, everything gets lost, or dies in his life but him, because of his terrible powers, but there is one thing that he has had his whole life that means absolutely everything to him! Its a small gem his father and mother gave him, which was aquamarine, and aquamarine can symbolize hope, which his parents always wanted him to have, and he always has had it and forever will have it. Whenever he is stressed or worried he strokes his deadly paws against the smooth surface of this beautiful gem and thinks about how at least he's alive, and how at least he has hope, unlike some sad creatures. The gem is embedded on a silky bag that carries any items that don't die when he touches them, a few strange plants, and some pretty stones. The stone is used as a way to hold the bad shut, but can be easily taken off for when Ajul is worried, sometimes he carries it in the bag when hes especially anxious so he can rip it out and just sit and sulk if he has to, and that just proves that this beautiful gem is his most cherished item.

username:
Galaxymilk
home's link:
https://refsheet.net/galaxyMilk#eevee-haven-home
prompt number: m-2

prompt:
Ajul's powers tend to hold him back from good deeds, because when he tries to be good, it always ends up in something dying. so the best thing to do is ignore the chance of a good deed, which is a good deed in itself because all Ajul really wants is to not be lonely, but one time in his little corner of the Arcane island a flower grew, it was the most beautiful thing in the whole world! It glowed magically, yet all the death around it seemed to make it wilt, and at that time there was a drought, so Ajul decided this flower was going to be his friend and he would make sure it lives. Every day he carried a stone, caved in to create a small bucket, to the beachside, filled it with water, and brought it back, until a few months later of taking care of the wonderful flower he rolled over it in his sleep, and mourned for a very long time after that, and that was the end of him trying as hard as possible to keep something alive, which is the best deed he has ever done and could probably ever do.
CHARMINGS!? -- jinx -- he/whatever -- lesbian -- th
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:09 pm

username: trollish
      home's link: lonely burrow

prompt: Muffin stumbled onto Finn's path in a time of dire need. She was sick, hungry and cold from her walk in the rain. During the downpour, this vaporeon took her in and raised her as his own daughter. He wasn't expecting it to be a long term thing, but when Muffin revealed later down the line that she had nowhere else to go, what could Finn say but sure, you can stay? Now, they're an inseparable duo. They do pretty much everything together and they're the family to each that either never had growing up. One could say that the thing each cherishes most is their bond with the other! Finn loves Muffin like a daughter and he wants to protect her, like any good father figure does. He's glad that he can be himself around her-- the kind of 'himself' he can't show to friends or colleagues, the kind only a silly, childish Muffin would get. Muffin loves Finn and his silly sense of humor! She owes him a lot and he means the world to her. In her eyes, he's the nicest person she's ever met! She likes to think that if she ever met her dad, he would be a lot like Finn. [ 206 ]
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:56 am

m-2 has ended ! new one is up !

Halographic found a Rare candy !
JessKnight found a Kelpsy berry !
skwigler found a Kelpsy berry !
snipsnops found a Sweet heart !
booklover789 found an Exp share !
peachdoe found a Rare candy !
GalaxyMilk found a Sweet heart !
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌸 Sakura Springs 🌸 | Day 4 Prompt

Postby JessKnight » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:05 am

username: JessKnight
home's link: 🌸 Sakura Springs 🌸
prompt number: m-3

prompt: "Tell or show us your eevee making a dessert"
ʜᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴄᴏᴀ
I'm just Jess
Artist / Gamer

ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ
ʜ ᴜ ɢ
Discord ID:
Jessica Knight#8728
ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ
ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ!
JessKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jinxs » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:14 am

username: Galaxymilk
home's link: https://refsheet.net/GalaxyMilk#eevee-haven-home
prompt number: m-3

prompt:

WIP
CHARMINGS!? -- jinx -- he/whatever -- lesbian -- th
jinxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby holyume » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:39 am

username: peachdoe
home's link: azure wood

prompt: clicc
___________],_`,,____
''scorpio ; lesbian ; ♪♪♪..'
.hey ! im holy [or bug]''
'i love horror, cats, and.
___'__the ocean. hmu!.
__.-._d a . t h . a f__.-._
______._`_[__`_`,,____
holyume

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:43 pm

♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:26 am

username:
booklover789

home's link:
Cabell

prompt number:
m-3

prompt - Tell or show us your eevee making a dessert ! (min. 100 words)
Shanti Cascada, who goes by either or both of her names, lives on a beach and has a home she can crash in a few yards away from the water's edge. She's never been very talented at baking or cooking, but one day she stumbled upon a cookbook that someone had haphazardly thrown outside their condo. It was covered in sand and dirty, but after she cleaned it up, the only real damage to the glossy pages was some water-based damage, so it was still readable. Shanti decided she would try to bake the first recipe in the book: German Chocolate Cake. She followed all of the steps as best as she could, but no matter how many times she retried and re-did the recipe, it never turned out. The cake always fell in the middle, and the coconut was too strong for her palette. She tried cutting the recipe in half, cutting only certain ingredient measurements in half, using different baking times, and using different settings on the oven. Absolutely nothing worked. That cake always turned out like mush. So, she put the recipe book away in the cupboard, cleaned the dishes, and called it a day. Clearly, her talent was not baking.
(204 words)
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups