Re: Viscet #2554

Postby the folly of man » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:58 pm

Username||
Name||
Gender||
Gender for Breeding Purposes||
Headshot||
What Made Them So Embarrassed|| [x350 max]

res with accidentally popping balloons while trying to tie them, then getting embarrassed/startled and crying
(based on a true story that happened at my church ;-;)
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobermilk » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Username||
Name||
Gender||
Headshot||

res xx
𝚜 𝚘 𝚋 𝚎 𝚛 𝚖 𝚒 𝚕 𝚔 ૮ ◞ ﻌ ◟ ა
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
rowan ⋆ caribou ⋆ she/her ⋆ iowa
hi im sobermilk! i am on occasionally online.
i have 8 pets and work full time.
just a sleepy caribou. :>
member since 2012.
discord: creamofdog

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
my toyhouse
sobermilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Username|| D-Send
Name|| Chai
Gender|| Female
Gender for Breeding Purposes|| Female
Headshot|| Wip~

Wip~
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:35 pm

Username||
    corrosive_limes
Name||
    Swarrenver "Enver" Amitollathe Diyapaka
Gender||
    Male
    Male

What Made Them So Embarrassed||
      Word Count ;; 350 / 350
    ---- Enver took a deep breath and looked out the backstage door at the audience waiting for him. This was the day he was supposed to give his speech to the whole town on what they should do with a few run down buildings on the fringes of the village. He'd gone over his notes and rehearsed this a million times it seemed, there was no way he could mess this up now. He ran his paw through his mane to try to calm his nerves one last time before stepping onto the platform into the bright light of day.
    ---- The very first thing he did was nearly trip over the uneven floorboards. He floundered to keep his balance and just barely managed to stay upright, stumbling up to the front of the stage as he cursed his poor eyesight. He heard a faint chuckle rise from the crowd and Enver felt his cheeks flush with red hot embarrassment. He meekly cleared his throat and started speaking, only to stutter to a stop a moment later as he realized he'd forgotten every word. More murmurs came from the crowd, and Enver heard someone call out, "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"
    ---- Enver was rooted frozen in place by the sheer intensity of his shame. He ducked his head to hide his face behind his paws, and with a faintly mumbled, "S-sorry," bolted offstage. His mind racing, he didn't even see the Viscet in front of him.
    ---- They collided with a startled yelp and an explosion of books and papers. Enver was very surprised to suddenly find himself on top of another Viscet. Enver swore there was no possible way his face could get any redder.
    ---- "Oh gods, I'm so sorry," he said as he pushed himself off him, cringing internally.
    ---- "No no no, it's fine," was the response, and Enver looked down in time to see him avert his eyes, blushing. He began to gather the books he'd dropped. "What's your name?" he asked, still not making eye contact.
    ---- "I-I'm Enver," he stammered. "And your name?"
    ---- "Evander."

---- To be continued?
Last edited by corrosive_limes on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:43 am

Username: LEEaboo
Name: Zuni
Gender for Breeding Purposes: Male

Headshot
PicsArt_06-11-03.41.37.png
Embarrassed bab
PicsArt_06-11-03.41.37.png (150.44 KiB) Viewed 92 times

What Made Them So Embarrassed

Zuni never thought this would happen never in a million years would he have even even hinted at the idea in his mind. The one he loved ,so secretly, showing him the slightest positive attention in way that hypothetically caressed and smacked him at the same time. His dearly unknowing love had approached him ,with a sincere smile and meaningful eyes, and then said words that Zuni still is bewildered by. Words so perfectly placed directed to him that most would just say thank you and smile. His crush bestowed a complement on the colorful array of Zuni's rainbow plotted feathery fur in regards to how beautiful it was and how it flowed together so magestically. At this Zuni froze his heart raced and his face turned red his lips curled as he tried to hide his excitement and most of all his love for this one.
Daku was his name. Zuni only wondered Why did he say such kind words for what reason did he see anything in Zuni. All these thoughts crossed his mind in a split second it was then Zuni realized daku still stood in front of him and Zuni his self was a blushing crying mess. This only embarrassed him more which lead to him hiding his face and apologizing repeatedly and shaking his head in his paws. Daku looked at Zuni he felt as though he broke the delicate rainbow. The only thought that came to Daku's mind was to comfort Zuni. With a soft approach he embraced Zuni close. With this Zuni went into a new state of embarrassing shock his face turned deeper red as it spread to his ears and nose his eyes widened as the shock went through his body. Then everything lost light all he could see was black as he fainted in Daku's arms. It was that day he decided once he woke up he'd tell daku how his heart felt when he was near him. This day was not only the most embarrassing and intense he'd had so far but also the most meaningful and greatest.
(349/350 words)

Featuring my viscet Daku
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawning Pup » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:30 pm

Username|| Yawning Pup
Name|| Eliza Marmalade
Gender|| Female
Gender for Breeding Purposes|| Female

What Made Them So Embarrassed||
Eliza has tripped over her tail drapes too many times to remember. Her first time, she had to admit, was pretty embarrassing. But as time went on, she found it quite regular. When she trips now, she just laughs a little, since it reminds her of her most embarrassing moment, which is funny when she looks back on it. She then simply gets back up and resumes her day, ignoring all the stares the other Viscets give her.

Eliza's most embarrassing moment was just another day in the park when this viscet that she had a crush on caught her eye. In a matter of seconds, she found herself fanning her tail in awe of this charmer (and possibly drooling). [Insert Headshot] She immediately stopped when she realized he was looking back at her. She pretended that nothing happened and lowered her tail. She started walking when suddenly she felt her foot land on something soft, her drapes. Eliza felt weak falling in front of her crushes gaze and fell to the ground with a soft plop. What she didn't expect was that he was picking her up! He asked "Are you alright?", Yes, I am in love with you. Eliza thought, but she couldn't speak, for she was so out of breath and as red as a tomato. She smiled and his eyebrows relaxed, then returned her smile. When Eliza could finally say thank you, he laughed at how red she was. They conversed for some time, then went back to their merry lives. Eliza is still great friends with that same Viscet to this day and they both cherish the moments they had together. [277 words]

The winner of this viscet has permission to use my art!~
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:55 am

Two day warning!
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:53 am

Might need like a 1-2 day extension ( all I need to do is art )
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:18 pm

╒▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄╕
▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓

Gleon
Morgan
Cisgender Male
Gleon (ShedoNayami)
334 Words
Kabrit

Username||
Name||
Gender||
Headshot||
Embarrassment||
Featuring||

▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓
╘▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄╛
Morgan's First Bike Ride

Morgan never was the most athletic viscet. Against his better judgment, he agreed to let his best friend, Kabrit, teach him how to ride a bicycle. She was a very persuasive friend, after all. Morgan was quite nervous at first, but he was determined to at least give this bike-riding-thing an honest try. So, he sat down on the seat and placed his paws on the pedals while Kabrit steadied him. Morgan clenched the handlebars between his paws as he looked down the hill before him, feeling very intimidated. However, Kabrit did not give him a chance to back out.
    "Ready?", she asked.
    "I'm not sure-", Morgan began.
    "Go!"
    With that, Kabrit shoved the bike down the hill, sending Morgan shakily hurtling towards the bottom, rainbow mane streaming behind him. Anyone could tell from Morgan's initial yelp that he was terrified, but the exhilaration of moving so quickly and easily was irresistible. Morgan focused on the path in front of him, and the bike began to even out and roll straight ahead. He let out a victorious shout as he reached top speed and made it to the bottom of the hill.
    Curious as to whether Kabrit had seen his rather impressive first run on a bicycle, Morgan looked over his shoulder to see his friend sprinting along behind him, beaming. Then, her smile fell into a worried frown, and then a horrified gasp. Morgan faced forward again just in time to see the boulder before his front tire rammed into it, sending him flying over the handlebars. In moments, Kabrit was standing over him, though Morgan rather wished she wasn't. He was doing so well, and in that one tiny moment of distraction, it had all gone to waste. Morgan felt his cheeks grow hot as he averted his gaze from Kabrit. To have failed so spectacularly and now find himself at the center of his friend's attention was almost too much to bare. Maybe riding bikes was not his thing after all.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:02 pm

This competition is closed! Please do not edit your forms beyond this point. Judging will be completed soon <3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me