Based on Click to view
Artist liightning [gallery]
Time spent 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1817

Postby liightning » Mon May 13, 2019 5:47 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

To enter, you must own a founder and be at least level 1, or have no founder in progress or at all.

Happy mother's day! <3
To celebrate, Biminy and I have a mother-kit partner comp for you!
This cat is the mother, and #1818 is the kit.

You're allowed to choose the gender of this cat, although in the spirit of mother's day, we encourage you to make this cat female!

These two went through something that tested their relationship. What happened and how was it resolved (if at all)?
What was their relationship like before and after this? In what ways did it change them and their relationship?
It can be as superficial or serious as you'd like.

You have 500 words per cat, but if you write about them together, the 1000 word total can be distributed however.
You also have an extra of 1 art piece or an additional 200 words per cat, combined however you wish.

End date: May 17th, 11:59 pm EST (pm for extensions!)
May 21st, 11:59 pm EST

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]cat name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]age:[/b]
[b]clan:[/b]
[b]rank:[/b]

[b]partner's form:[/b]

[b]prompt:[/b] (500 word max per cat, 1000 total)
[b]extra:[/b] (1 art / 200 words per cat, combined however)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This cat may not be traded until September 1st, 2019. There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change.
For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
    username: kaatlove
    cat name: Honey Tea
    clan: DairyClan

description: cream lynx point with low white and sky-blue eyes

other features: none
    siblings: none living
Last edited by liightning on Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1817

Postby SurgeFire » Mon May 13, 2019 6:33 am

res w/ honeydance, partner is dewly
Last edited by SurgeFire on Mon May 13, 2019 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon May 13, 2019 7:00 am

username: Thunder.Collects
cat name: Sleeknose
clan: CreekClan

partner's form: Elliad.

prompt: (500 Words)
The sun hung high in the sky, casting it's warm and refreshing beams onto the dark forest, warming the territory and everyone's hearts, except for two cats. Sleeknose and her daughter, Doekit, had heavy hearts and sadness as they trekked through the woods, following the familiar path that they had traveled for moons ever since Littleskip died. Littleskip was the mate of Sleeknose and the father of Doekit and he was hit by a car a little less than two months ago, though it still bothered the duo. He was an amazing cat, very kind and respectful and popular, he loved his clanmates and she was in admiration for him. How could anyone be that good with a group? She had never felt the way about anyone else, she only felt as elated and happy when she was with Littleskip. Now that he was gone it felt like a chunk of her heart had been torn out and she couldn't bear it.

She looked down at her daughter, love and affection for her flooding through her chest. 'I am so fortunate to have her, it's like I still have a part of him with me.' She leaned over, licking her daughter's forehead gently, showing her support and reassurance. They were both bothered by his death, but Doekit seemed to show more pain outwardly. Growing up without a father would be hard, and Sleeknose knew that experience. All she could do was support her young daughter with every breath she had. She would become a strong warrior when the time came because of it.

Sleeknose smiled at the thought of Doekit becoming a warrior. Her child was the only happiness and comfort she had right now, and if she lost it it would tear her apart. Nodding to her daughter, she led the way through some tightly interwoven bushes to the river bed. There it was, the grave of her beloved Littleskip. A large stone marked the spot and the dirt had been flattened by rain and wind, so the rock was the only sign. The two she-cats padded close to it, sitting at the edge and lowering their heads, speaking to Littleskip in their minds.

'Oh Littleskip, I wish you were still here. Doekit and I have been so lonely and miserable without you, it's as if all the color in the world has gone gray. Are you watching us from up there?' She lifted her head from the grave to look up at the pale blue sky, white clouds swirling around the sun.

Doekit looked at her mother, then at the river before getting up and padding to the river bed. Littleskip loved the river. Sleeknose followed her daughter to the water bed, then let out a yelp of alarm as a large wave crashed over them, pulling them into the depths. Sleeknose reached for her daughter but grabbed nothing.

-------------------

Sleeknose woke up in the unfamiliar territory, a large crowd of cats surrounding her. "Where is Doekit?" She cried.
extra: (+1 Art)
Last edited by Trickz on Mon May 13, 2019 8:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Mon May 13, 2019 7:15 am

res - will be partnering with creme eggs.
Last edited by SunnyStreets on Mon May 13, 2019 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birchii » Mon May 13, 2019 7:55 am

username: Birchii
cat name: Swan // Swangaze
clan: GealachClan

partner's form: Partner is Yellow. c:

prompt: The words were still whirling through her head. Betrayal. Anger. Selfish. Swan wallowed in the words her daughter had flung at her, her heart shattered into tiny fractals after Robin decided her mother wasn't worth her time any longer.

She was afraid. So afraid of ruining her daughter's perception of her father, that Swan had let Robin yell at her and release all of her thoughts and feelings. Despite what Antler had done to Swan, despite their fundamental differences, he had been a good father to her. And so, Swan let Robin believe the worst of her to save her daughter from the same sadness she had felt.

Swan had only been young when she met Antler; 11 moons, and she had fallen for the image he portrayed. Strong, ambitious, a protector. It was only a few short moons after that Swan fell pregnant, and she thought life couldn't be more perfect. A handsome mate, kits on the way, and a chance to settle into family life.

When Robin was born, Swan knew that all she would ever want is to make her happy. Her small, precious child, so vibrant, so full of spirit. So much like Antler. It still caused her breath to catch in her throat.

Things changed after Robin was born, and Swan berated herself mentally for not seeing it sooner. She and Antler could never work in the long run; he sought after adventure and travel, and while she had wanted that too, she knew she wanted to raise Robin in a safe space. As Robin grew, so did the arguments. More often, louder, more hateful...

Despite the disharmony and arguments, they never once let it happen where Robin could hear. She was just a child, her perfect daughter... Swan knew what an unhappy kithood was like, and she was determined to not let it happen. Even after Antler finally left, she kept a smile on her face as she struggled to provide everything for Robin. She would not let her suffer.

She felt so foolish for introducing Coal as her new mate to Robin. So, so foolish. Her daughter never knew the truth, how there was such anger and resentment and differences that had driven Swan and Antler apart. Her chest ached with the agony, how Robin had thought she was replacing Antler with Coal, how she could be replaced, too...

She had driven Robin away with her selfish, foolish desires. It wasn't Swan's intent to realise her childhood feelings for Coal had remained, and she was finally, truly happy. That happiness blinded her, made her rationality turn fuzzy and misguided her. Of course, it would look like she had replaced Robin's father. She was so foolish.

What stung the most, was that it was so final. Her actions were unchangeable, and Robin was so much like her father, that even if she had tried to explain, there would be no convincing her daughter. So Swan was left behind, heartbroken, desperate to chase after her only child to hold on to that precious life. But she couldn’t. The damage to their relationship was done. And as far as Swan could see, nothing she could ever do or say could fix that.

--

Moons later, Swan still feels that pang in her heart. Nothing could ever replace her firstborn, her precious daughter. She’d stayed in their old home for several moons, hoping and praying that Robin would return, seeking answers, a proper goodbye… Something. Anything.

It was destroying her, staying there. Not only did the ghosts of her former mate haunt the familiar trees and rocks, but happy memories of her daughter plagued her, the joyous thoughts twisting with the bitter, final words Robin had yelled at her, ever-present in her nightmares… She’d had to leave.

Swan left a message with a neighbouring family that Robin knew, and then departed east with Coal, seeking a new home. As much as she wanted to find her daughter, she knew she couldn’t fix anything herself; only Robin had that decision to change their relationship. So Swan left, wishing with all her might and being that Robin would seek her out one day and mend the rift.
[698/700]
Last edited by Birchii on Wed May 22, 2019 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

current collection goals; owls - guineas

beep boop

❝ ~~~~~ ❞

I'm Birchii (a.k.a Birch); I'm a big fan of cats, owls,
reading, kpop, and gaming! Pronouns are she/they~

You can find me on FlightRising (168475) and
DapperVolk (29742) with the same username as well

Have a wonderful day!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Mon May 13, 2019 2:07 pm

username: WolfTales
cat name: Morningwillow
clan: Howlclan

partner's form: babypizza

prompt: Morningwillow felt numb. She couldn't believe her ears. How could Tulipkit become a murderer, and murder her sister at that. Her own kits. Gone. Both of them.

It started off as a beautiful day. Morningwillow was busy and left her two kits, Petalkit and Tulipkit under the watchful eye of Honeywhisper. The she-cat had been watching them for a while and had been a mother once before, even if it came to a tragic end. Honeywhisper probably wouldn't want another mother to lose her kits, thought Morningwillow as she went to go on a quick hunt.

Her kits had gone on a walk with Honeywhisper, she was told after she returned from her hunt, and hadn't been back yet. So she enjoyed the peace she had before it all got out of paw.

Honeywhisper came back carrying a small limp body with Tulipkit guiltily following behind. Morningwillow was devastated.

"Petalkit!" She cried as Honeywhisper set the small bundle at her paws. The grief stricken mother bent down and cried into the small kit's soft fur. Tulipkit kept her distance but Morningwillow didn't notice, she quickly set her eyes on Honeywhisper.

"What happened?!" Morningwillow demanding in a weak voice. Honeywhisper stood taller and her eyes hardened and raised her voice for all the clan to hear.

"Petalkit was murdered by her dear sister today. Yes, I watched unable to help Petalkit as my tail was caught under a large branch." Honeywhisper let out a sob and Morningwillow's heart sank further. Her own kit, a murderer. Honeywhisper moved away from Tulipkit and spoke again. "I can only hope it was a quick death for Petalkit."

At that point Morningwillow couldn't hear anything, her only focus was on Tulipkit. The one who had taken Petalkit away. What would spur a kit to do such a thing?

"I thought you two were so close..." Morningwillow whispered to Petalkit. "Why would she do such a thing?"

Tulipkit walked toward Morningwillow with big, dark eyes. Morningwillow flinched back, now afraid of the kit. 'If she could do that to her sister what would stop Tulipkit from doing the same to me?' Morningwillow questioned herself.

The accident put Morningwillow into a long grief in which she claimed she had lost both of her kits that day. She went on pretending Tulipkit didn't exist, she walked out of camp on the day of Tulipkit's apprentice ceremony as if it wasn't happening. As far as Morningwillow was concerned, she had no children.

Until one day Tulippaw came up to her. Morningwillow felt the hair on the back of her neck rise and her muscles tensed. She prepared herself for what Tulippaw was planning.

"Morningwillow...mother...I can't stand being blamed for something I didn't do! Please, listen to me.." Tulippaw's voice cracked as she told her account of what happened to Petalpaw.

"Honeywhisper took us far into the forest, said it was a game. So we followed her. But then she gave Petalkit a berry. It was red and she started twitching and fell to the ground." Morningwillow didn't move. Tulippaw sounded so genuine. Who could she believe? Tulippaw continued after catching her breath. "She stopped moving. Honeywhisper told me she couldn't stand to see other cats so happy with kits when she lost hers. That you were going to lose two kits that day. I was so scared, I thought she'd kill me..I didn't...I.." Tulippaw stopped and then quickly bolted away from Morningwillow without waiting for a reply.

"Tulippaw!" Morningwillow called out as she jumped to her paws. But it was too late. Tulippaw had gone far into the forest and Morningwillow didn't know which direction to go. She spent hours trying to find her kit, to apologize. Honeywhisper. Was it really her? Morningwillow was unable to answer that question though. Tulipaw never came back and Morningwillow was never able to find the last kit she had.

extra:
Last edited by WolfTales on Fri May 17, 2019 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wolftales ₊ she/her ˚ adult
═════════════════════
I have a bunch of Toyhouse codes
PM me if you want one ^^
═════════════════════
Toyhouse .˚ ✩ ≽^•⩊•^≼ .✧
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Tue May 14, 2019 9:48 am

username: Mythz
cat name: Redhawk
clan: Wishclan

partner's form: ☁Lady Raincloud☁

prompt:
Our's is done in RP format <3
Last edited by Mythz on Tue May 28, 2019 10:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaatlove » Fri May 17, 2019 8:29 am

username: kaatlove
    cat name: honey tea
    clan: dairyclan
    partner's form: Chaosin

writing: part 1 of 2! part 2 on chaosin's form
      xxxxx Hers. As she laid there, grooming her newborn babe, Honey stifled a purr of pride. Her daughter’s father was out of the picture, this small, diluted ball of fur was hers. All hers. Underneath the apple tree she had made her home for the time being, the cool breeze ruffling her fur. This was her sanctuary. At that moment, an apple blossom fell and landed on the kit’s head. Thusly, she named her child Apple. The apple of her eye. Hers.

xxxxx “Mama, Mama!” squeaked a small voice. Honey opened one eye to see her daughter bouncing in front of her. She opened the other eye and stretched. “What is it, my sweet?” she asked.
      xxxxx “Why is the sky blue?” Apple squeaked, looking up through the apple tree branches. Through the leaves, the shining red fruit could be seen, glimmering like rubies. Beyond that was the blue sky the kit was speaking of. “I don’t know, love,” Honey admitted. The kit’s eyes shone with a look of disappointment, so Honey quickly made up a reason, “No cat knows - but I think it’s because the bluebirds leave their feathers up there. It’s too high for the feathers to fall, so they just stuck up there.” Apple’s eyes immediately brightened and she jumped up and down. “Do you think I can go up there, too?” she squeaked.

xxxxx Honey licked her daughter’s head. “I would hope not! Who would keep me company?” she asked.
      xxxxx “Oh right! Don’t worry Mama, I’ll keep you safe! I’m brave!” Honey purred in amusement. “Yes you are, my little fighter. You are very brave, but also very kind. That’s why you’re Mama’s favorite kit.” Honey began to groom her kit, but Apple tried to squirm away. “I’m you’re only kit, Mama! Fighters don’t take baths either!” she whined, trying to break free. Honey put her paw on her daughter’s tail, keeping her in place. “All fighters have to be clean, how else could they look so amazing?” This seemed to win over Apple, because she pondered for a moment and stopped squirming, fluffing herself out pridefully. “Then make me look like the most amazing fighter ever, Mama!”
      xxxxx “Of course, my little one,” said Honey between licks. “I will do my best to make you the most beautiful fighter ever.”

xxxxx A few months later, a storm ravaged the land. During a sunny day that followed the storm, the mother and daughter opted to spend the day by the river. As Honey rested in the shade, Apple decided to explore by the river. As she peered into the water, the loosened earth gave out under her paws and, with a splash, she plummeted into the icy depths. Honey opened her eyes and saw her daughter was gone. “Apple?” she called. Panicking, she followed the scent of her daughter to the river and with a sinking feeling, she realized her daughter fell in and was nowhere in sight. Sitting down, Honey let out a loud wail. Her kit was gone.
    [499/500]

art:
    please click for full image !
Last edited by kaatlove on Tue May 28, 2019 8:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage
✶ kaat ⋆ chars
kaatlove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Fri May 17, 2019 2:02 pm

extended until Tuesday, 5/21!

liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liightning » Wed May 22, 2019 9:52 am

due to multiple requests we are extending this a week until Tuesday, 5/28! <3

liightning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me