Based on Click to view
Artist ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 52 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#2979 Khimaira Friesians - Alpha Arc Elder Qilin

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:22 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Mother: Foundation
Father: Foundation
Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Color: Alpha Arc Dapple Gray Tobiano
Genetics: Ee/Aa/Gg/Toto + Dapples
Breeding Info:
- Arc Elder Qilin Scales (Gray Irregular Dapple) may pass to three (3) foals of the owner's choice and NO further: when they pass they may only cover either the head or the legs, not entire body
- Irregular Tobiano (Qilin Arc Stripe) may pass at 30%
- Alpha Arc is gray-blue hued
- Unicorn horn and mane & tail edits may not pass
- Alpha X Alpha = Alpha; Beta X Beta = Beta; Alpha X Beta = 40% Alpha, 40% Beta, 20% Gamma; Gamma X Gamma = Gamma
- All Arc Elder Qilins are stallions, but the arc stripe may pass to mares! (Irregular Dapple is for stallions only!)

I bestow upon you the first of a trio set based off of the Momster Hunter Elder Dragon, Kirin. Kirin is a thunder unicorn in the franchise with silver-blue scales for skin and a white mane and tail. Kirins are highly hated and feared because of their glorious lightening chain attacks. Slaying them can reap monster parts to create three types of high rank armor: Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. These Arc Elder Qilins are based off of the three armor sets you can create with MH Kirin. I do suggest you look into what skills these armor sets can give you as it will help you understand these special adopts better.

This one will be an unlimited impress me. Go all out. I wanna see some quality over quantity in characterizing this Qilin. Please make sure to fill out the base skeleton form.

Code: Select all
    [b]Owner:[/b]
    [b]Show Name:[/b]
    [b]Barn Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Halter color:[/b]
    [b]Pearl/jewel color (halter):[/b]
    [b]Beard?:[/b] Yes/No
    [b]Personality:[/b]

End Date: 2017 August 13th
Last edited by ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ on Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:50 am, edited 4 times in total.

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

I used to be DauntlessDivergentC! Please do not steal!
You may still refer to me as Daunt or Dauntless! I am
still working on fixing my signature! SNM is still alive
and active! It was moved to Deviantart! Please do not
ask to buy my breed! Akhal-Turk is a new horse breed!
Feel free to check out the metallic horses!

DeviantArt | SNM | Fergons | Mao Aku | Akhal-Turk

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #2979 Khimaira Friesians - Alpha Arc Elder Qilin

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:47 am

ImageImage
Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: Master of the Storms
Barn Name: Rai (meaning lightning storm)
Halter color: Rose gold
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Beard?: Yes
Theme: Master of the Tides - Lindsey Stirling
Personality: Rai is as unpredictable as his name. He could be over the moon one minute, but have sparks of anger practically flying off him the next. He's extremely stubborn and head-strong, doing what he wants when he wants to and no one's going to tell him what to do. He's also very adventurous and independent, never accepting help from others. He loves to run off into the woods on his own to explore. However, this is partially based on necessity. He's never had anyone to care for him. Ever since he was a foal, he's been watching out for himself. The few times he did trust other, it never turned out well. So, he's learned never to trust others. He's also a social outcast with most of horsekind because of his appearance. Most are scared of him, and the others are provoked just by him being around. Thus, he ends up being alone the grand majority of the time. No matter what he may say, this does get to him. He gets lonely, and wishes for someone, anyone, to talk to, but he gave up on that possibility a long time ago.
Story: Lightning flashed, thunder rolling loudly through the air not a moment after. There was no way Rai was going to outrun the oncoming storm. He knew he shouldn't have gone out alone, yet he always felt drawn to the storms, as if he was meant to be among them. His odd, bluish grey scaly body shone as another shot of lightning lit the sky. The thunder that
followed was deafening. The stallion let out a shrill whinny and began to gallop, racing the storm towards the forest he called home. Another flash of lightning just twenty feet to his left surprised him enough to make him stumble, but he quickly gained control of his legs again and continued to run. His hooves barely touched the earth as he ran. Why in the world did he think going out int he middle of a storm was a good idea? He should've just stayed in his cave in the woods and gone to sleep. Now he was running for his life from a massive electrical storm, which seemed only interested in chasing him. At least it's not raining yet. It's easier to run without wet grass and mud. He thought. As if on cue, the rain began. It was only a sprinkle at first, but took no time to turn into an all out downpour. Rai could barely see anything, until once again a bolt of lightning lit the world as brightly as if it was day. The thunder came almost simultaneously, alerting the stallion that it was practically upon him. He shook the water droplets from his eyes as he ran. The trees ahead were getting closer. It would only be a few moments before he'd be under cover, and then it wouldn't take more than a few minutes to get to his cave.
All of a sudden, a bright flash hit one of the trees. Immediately, the tree lit aflame. Even in the torrential downpour, the fire spread quickly, going from tree to tree, reaching its orange flames down to the mostly dry grass below.
Rai screeched to a halt, the muddy ground flying in all directions as he slid to a stop. He didn't know what to do. The rain over the forest, and over the stallion himself, seemed to be dissipating but the second wave was just behind him. So these were his choices. On one side was a storm with dark swirling clouds and rain pelting down, raging with thunder and lightning. On his other side was a roaring inferno that was growing by the minute, greedily sucking up all that it touched. He didn't know where to go. There was no way
he could get to his cave now, unless he traveled around the edge of the forest, which would take days, and he wasn't even sure he'd know the way.
Rai began to panic. There was no way out of this. It seemed as if some higher power had it out for him. What had he done to deserve this? He didn't really want to risk the lightning, but he was even less keen on being burnt to a crisp. Finally, he made a decision. If this storm was so determined to catch him, then so be it. On the other side of the storm, about a day's travel from here, was a range of enormous mountain. Perhaps he'd be able to find shelter there. Determined, Rai began to go back the way he'd come. First he walked, then he began to trot, picking up speed as he ran. Eventually he was tearing through the wet grass, flinging up clods of dirt and he raced, miraculously able to keep his balance on the wet turf. The storm was quick to meet him, and soon he was once more entrenched in the relentless rainstorm. He continued to hurtle through the open field. Lightning flashed all around, blinding him. However, for a moment he could see the end of the rain ahead. Almost there...almost there... He chanted as he streaked across the field, a grey blur in the tall grass. All of a sudden, a realization struck him. The storm wasn't moving past him any more. He was running as fast as he could, but he was getting no closer the the edge of the storm. It was staying right above him. Wait, but that's not possible. It should be blown away by the wind. There's no way... But it was undeniable, the storm had made a complete 180 and was now following him towards the mountain.
Rai was in disbelief. This just couldn't be. Sure, sometimes he'd see storms change directions, but usually it took a good long time, not just a couple minutes, and usually only partially, not completely. There was no way Rai would survive this now. Not if he had this storm chasing him all the way to the mountain. The lightning had only intensified, and it was hitting down all
around him. The stallion slowed to a stop. He was exhausted, wet, cold, and overwhelmed. He gave up, and practically fell to the ground. "Stop. Please, just...stop." He whispered, knowing full well that it was useless. Closing his eyes tightly, he readied himself to die.
Nothing happened.
Literally nothing. No sounds of thunder, no flashes of light. Even the rain had slowed to a little pitter patter. Rai opened his eyes gradually, and looked up. The storm had gone completely. Only a few little grey rainclouds hung above him now. He could even see stars peaking through at him, giving him a sense of safety.It was extremely quiet, unsettlingly so after his earlier escapade. At this point, the stallion was too overwhelmed to even think. So, he laid down and snuggled deep into in the long, wet grass. Tomorrow he would worry about what had just happened, but for now, he sleeps.

Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:55 am, edited 16 times in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Beard?: Yes/No
Personality:
Res
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Friesian » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:59 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Beard?: Yes/No
Personality: res
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:30 am

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:49 am

This adopt will end sooner! Rather than ending by the end of next month, it will end by August 13th!

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:27 pm

This ends tomorrow! Please make sure your forms are finished before I close this for Judging! You have till 11:59pm MTZ tomorrow to complete your forms! Any forms edited or posted after that time will be DISQUALIFIED!

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:11 pm

Closed for judging!

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:12 pm

CONGRATS

Me?Sarcastic? wrote:
ImageImage
Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: Master of the Storms
Barn Name: Rai (meaning lightning storm)
Halter color: Rose gold
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Beard?: Yes
Theme: Master of the Tides - Lindsey Stirling
Personality: Rai is as unpredictable as his name. He could be over the moon one minute, but have sparks of anger practically flying off him the next. He's extremely stubborn and head-strong, doing what he wants when he wants to and no one's going to tell him what to do. He's also very adventurous and independent, never accepting help from others. He loves to run off into the woods on his own to explore. However, this is partially based on necessity. He's never had anyone to care for him. Ever since he was a foal, he's been watching out for himself. The few times he did trust other, it never turned out well. So, he's learned never to trust others. He's also a social outcast with most of horsekind because of his appearance. Most are scared of him, and the others are provoked just by him being around. Thus, he ends up being alone the grand majority of the time. No matter what he may say, this does get to him. He gets lonely, and wishes for someone, anyone, to talk to, but he gave up on that possibility a long time ago.
Story: Lightning flashed, thunder rolling loudly through the air not a moment after. There was no way Rai was going to outrun the oncoming storm. He knew he shouldn't have gone out alone, yet he always felt drawn to the storms, as if he was meant to be among them. His odd, bluish grey scaly body shone as another shot of lightning lit the sky. The thunder that
followed was deafening. The stallion let out a shrill whinny and began to gallop, racing the storm towards the forest he called home. Another flash of lightning just twenty feet to his left surprised him enough to make him stumble, but he quickly gained control of his legs again and continued to run. His hooves barely touched the earth as he ran. Why in the world did he think going out int he middle of a storm was a good idea? He should've just stayed in his cave in the woods and gone to sleep. Now he was running for his life from a massive electrical storm, which seemed only interested in chasing him. At least it's not raining yet. It's easier to run without wet grass and mud. He thought. As if on cue, the rain began. It was only a sprinkle at first, but took no time to turn into an all out downpour. Rai could barely see anything, until once again a bolt of lightning lit the world as brightly as if it was day. The thunder came almost simultaneously, alerting the stallion that it was practically upon him. He shook the water droplets from his eyes as he ran. The trees ahead were getting closer. It would only be a few moments before he'd be under cover, and then it wouldn't take more than a few minutes to get to his cave.
All of a sudden, a bright flash hit one of the trees. Immediately, the tree lit aflame. Even in the torrential downpour, the fire spread quickly, going from tree to tree, reaching its orange flames down to the mostly dry grass below.
Rai screeched to a halt, the muddy ground flying in all directions as he slid to a stop. He didn't know what to do. The rain over the forest, and over the stallion himself, seemed to be dissipating but the second wave was just behind him. So these were his choices. On one side was a storm with dark swirling clouds and rain pelting down, raging with thunder and lightning. On his other side was a roaring inferno that was growing by the minute, greedily sucking up all that it touched. He didn't know where to go. There was no way
he could get to his cave now, unless he traveled around the edge of the forest, which would take days, and he wasn't even sure he'd know the way.
Rai began to panic. There was no way out of this. It seemed as if some higher power had it out for him. What had he done to deserve this? He didn't really want to risk the lightning, but he was even less keen on being burnt to a crisp. Finally, he made a decision. If this storm was so determined to catch him, then so be it. On the other side of the storm, about a day's travel from here, was a range of enormous mountain. Perhaps he'd be able to find shelter there. Determined, Rai began to go back the way he'd come. First he walked, then he began to trot, picking up speed as he ran. Eventually he was tearing through the wet grass, flinging up clods of dirt and he raced, miraculously able to keep his balance on the wet turf. The storm was quick to meet him, and soon he was once more entrenched in the relentless rainstorm. He continued to hurtle through the open field. Lightning flashed all around, blinding him. However, for a moment he could see the end of the rain ahead. Almost there...almost there... He chanted as he streaked across the field, a grey blur in the tall grass. All of a sudden, a realization struck him. The storm wasn't moving past him any more. He was running as fast as he could, but he was getting no closer the the edge of the storm. It was staying right above him. Wait, but that's not possible. It should be blown away by the wind. There's no way... But it was undeniable, the storm had made a complete 180 and was now following him towards the mountain.
Rai was in disbelief. This just couldn't be. Sure, sometimes he'd see storms change directions, but usually it took a good long time, not just a couple minutes, and usually only partially, not completely. There was no way Rai would survive this now. Not if he had this storm chasing him all the way to the mountain. The lightning had only intensified, and it was hitting down all
around him. The stallion slowed to a stop. He was exhausted, wet, cold, and overwhelmed. He gave up, and practically fell to the ground. "Stop. Please, just...stop." He whispered, knowing full well that it was useless. Closing his eyes tightly, he readied himself to die.
Nothing happened.
Literally nothing. No sounds of thunder, no flashes of light. Even the rain had slowed to a little pitter patter. Rai opened his eyes gradually, and looked up. The storm had gone completely. Only a few little grey rainclouds hung above him now. He could even see stars peaking through at him, giving him a sense of safety.It was extremely quiet, unsettlingly so after his earlier escapade. At this point, the stallion was too overwhelmed to even think. So, he laid down and snuggled deep into in the long, wet grass. Tomorrow he would worry about what had just happened, but for now, he sleeps.

ɩɴɗσℜαρτσʀ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:15 am

Thank you so much Daunt! He’s an absolutely beautiful boy, and I shall definitely cherish him <3
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me