Based on Click to view
Artist Queen Vivane [gallery]
Time spent 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

TPH #149

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:47 am

This TPH is a special gift from me to you! I had intended to make this lovely on my birthday as treat for you all but I lost inspiration on how to fire marking. So a late happy birthday to me and a late merry christmas! Inspired by my favorite of the rideable horses from the original Assassins Creed.

Vraska the Unseen wrote:
"Don't let the red ones go out..."

UserName] Vraska the Unseen
      Name] Garkov {G-Arr-K-Ov}
      Gender] Stallion
      Theme] Resident Evil Main Title Theme, Marilyn Manson
      Keep Me at Bay] With lit, red candles
      Nouns] He, him, his, them, they, theirs
      Note to those reading] This is EXTREMELY toned down and short for the stuff I normally write, and I suggest listening to the song while reading. Hope you enjoy, <3 Vraska.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Story]
      "Don't let the red ones go out..." A small voice slipped into my ears, full of warning, fear, from my side in the dimly lit room. "Why?" my head tilted to the side, a match in my grasp. "Garkov." the voice replied, just as I lit the match and touched it to the wick of a white candle, illuminating the room just enough that the face of my cousin,Vladimir. "Don't be silly, Vlad, Garkov is just a story." I gave a snort, my gaze landing on the frightened eyes of my little cousin. "Oh fine. I won't let the red ones go out." my voice was a growl at this point, annoyed at the child. Vlad offered me a smile, taking the second red candle, the newly lit one, to his bedside table before crawling under the covers. "Thank you, Alice." He yawned, falling asleep not long after. I shook my head, leaning over each of our four candles and blowing them out, one by one. This was my first mistake before I crawled into my own bed...

Later on, with the moon well on its way to the center point of the sky, a scratching outside my window woke me up. Shrugging it off as the tree, I rolled away from the light, trying to fall back asleep only to be met with a soft, deep laugh. "Turning over will not keep me at bay..." Came the voice of a much older male, a deep, throbbing and echoing voice that sent a shiver down my spine. "I'm dreaming." I mumbled, blinking slowly. I turned back over, only to be met with the flash of white, the sickly smile of something with teeth that glowed as if they were the moon, and a single eye the color of crimson, the same crimson that hung in the most pooling into the room. "You shouldn't have blown the red ones out..." The figure chuckled, running a slimy, wet hand over my cheek. I couldn't scream, couldn't breath, as I realized that his hand was slick with drying blood. "Pity you didn't listen to little Vlad." the single red eye flared, and that was the last glimpse of any color to the world I saw, those were the last words I heard, before Garkov added me to the crimson depths of his never ending mist.

But this is simply a legend, untold by equines. No, the humans tell it. The true story of Garkov, is much simpler. It begins on warm earth with a rather small gray mare and a huge, black stallion. The mare, heavy with an unborn foal, grazing peacefully and the stallion keeping close watch. The earth was growing warmer, the medow around them suddenly black and orange. Thus was the great fire, a fire that drove the mare into stress induced labour. The mare did not make it, nor did the foal. Both were turned quickly to ash, but, not all was lost. With the fire lickinh at his little bones, the foal was reborn. A monster of flame and death he was. Huge as his father, gray and black like smoke, horns like that of a large beast, and fire eternally licking at his coat.

Many horses think him a myth, but no, he is all too real. Garkov lives,and he has finally shown his face to the world.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Personality] Mysterious, cunning, intelligent, cruel at times, wicked
      Favorite food] Apples
      Favorite Color] Crimson
      Favorite Object] Red Candles
      Place he would most likely be] In some mist filled forest or valley
      Happy Place] A moonlit valley
      Friends?] None yet, he needs to go out and make some
      Owner: Vraska the Unseen
      Name: Garkov
      Breed: Demon Tharkja (Very very difficult to tame)
      Color: A variant of Iron Grey I believe
      Gen: Demon, Two or more Colored Fire markings, Colored mane/tail, colored hooves,
      Special gen: Demon Gen Colored Fire markings
      Rarity: Über Rare
      Extras: Above, all by me.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TPH #149

Postby mochahearts » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:17 am

Owner: Wolfs Raisn
Name: Diablo (Demon in Spanish)
Gen: Demon, Two or more Colored Fire markings, Colored mane/tail, colored hooves,
Extras: http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m264 ... urning.jpg

Last edited by mochahearts on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xx
mochahearts / adult / artist!
Art shop / TH / OC trades/ Trade me / 🤎
mochahearts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontrix » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:35 am

Owner: Dragontrix
Name: Azazel
Extras:
There was something moving in the shadows, just at the edge o the forest where the trees ended and gave way to big open fields.  Fields where horses and big weird looking creatures with long hand like tails grazed, moving gracefully over the open grass in their pastures. One of those pastures held a dappled brow male of the weird beasts, and a horned black and white mare with her you foal, a brown and white little thing that jumped up and bumped against its mother. Trying to get her to play with them, but the mare didn't react and just continued to graze. Suddenly the dappled creatures head snaps up from where it has been nosing at the ground, turning toward the forest. Something moves around in there, the shadows flickering. The foal makes a high neigh, and it's mother snorts and buffs at it to keep quiet. The foal shakes it's head and trot over to the creature, starting to play with its tail. The shadows move again, whatever in there moving closer to the edge of the forest, closer to the pastures fence. The mare makes a high sound, a warning to stay away from her foal, or she would attack. An answering snort was heard from within the forest, making the mare freeze at whatever had been said. She took a hesitant step toward the fence, a step away from her offspring, a neigh could be heard from within the shadows. A call from an unseen stranger, with an unknow goal. But the mare seemed like she knew whoever had called, like she knew them and had deemed them more important then even her foal. A high sound was heard from between the trees, longer away then before, like whoever was there was moving away from the pasture. The mare shook her head, turned her head to look back at her foal and the creature guarding it and deemed them an acceptable protector. The turned her head toward the forest again and suddenly she was moving, running toward the fence. The seconds before she jumped, the foal must have realized what it's mother was about to do, because it ran after her, trying to reach her. But it was to late, the mare had already jumped and landed on the other side of the fence when the foal reached her. The foal made a panicked sound when the mare started trotting into the forest, but she didn't turn around, didn't even acknowledge them. She just disappeared into the shadows, following the mysterious caller. The foals cries could be heard for miles, alerting the humans to what had happened, but it was already way to late.  
Last edited by Dragontrix on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━┛┗━━━━━━
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━⦗Dralons⦘━━⦗RPWs⦘━━⦗Simas⦘━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 12 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 38 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dragontrix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:55 pm

Owner: HowlingHooves
Name: Ruin
Extras:
In a time before, a life long past, this mare was of the four; the fiery depths gave birth to her, and they fueled the inferno of destruction that followed her heels. Riderless, she was nothing short of a powerful beast that ran rampant, leaving chaos in her wake until, in but a moment, she was drawn to a voice from far off. She grew nervous, skittish even through the rage in her blood, but the voice grew closer until she saw the form of a man. A man cloaked in red and armored for battle, ready to face the war that followed her hooves.
A name was given, one that spoke to the depths of her soul and left her feeling she had a purpose, one with this warrior of a man. Ruin.
The man has since left, gone to fulfill duties she cannot, and she is left to rage and gallop across the land with the fury of a volcano as it erupts. But she is not empty, she is not searching or yearning; she is but waiting for the call to War, where her blood will sing and her fury will be tempered as she carries her warrior through the fray and onto victory.

(I am aware that Tharkjas are wild. As a Tharkja, she is wild and remains as such. Just thought this would be a nice twist on the actual Apocalypse Mare, considering they look similar in terms of coloration. c;)
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:16 pm

Slots:
1. Image
2. Image
3. viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3652861

Nice one!
Last edited by NeriHyuga on Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persay » Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:12 am

Owner: wolfy858
Name: the devil itself / demon
Extras:https://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M7c8e0117650700cab66895880d4a193bH0&w=300&h=225&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0
he/him
LIVE right now join me
my da
part of the gucci gremlin gang, I am the gucci ofc
gremlin soft
gremlin gurt
gremlin liz
gremlin feather
persay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:15 pm

Fire colored

Owner: Spiritstar3
Name: Tsu-kun
Extras: Flame horse

The wild Tharkja was, of course, born into the wilds of a grassland well known to all Tharkjas as Salvatore's Hole. It was called such because it was once ruled by a mountain lion named Salvatore, and it was shaped much like a hole, the hills that surrounded it seemed to form just such a shape. Anyhow, it was said that in those days a larger stallion, quite brave, with blonde mane and tail and a few scars on his chin was the one that took out Salvatore, well really just chased him from the lands.

The story goes that the stallion was known as Iemit-san, and that he was called this by the lovely light brown maned and black tailed mare that liked him a lot, Nana-chan. Nobody knows why they had Japanese honorifics to their names, perhaps one wandered too close to a human settlement one day, heard that from a tv or something, came back, told the other about it, and they decided they like it so much that they began to call one another by it.

Anyhow, said stallion Iemit-kun was said to have given a bugle that sounded more fearsome then any hunting animal, rear back onto his hind hooves, kick out the front ones, and hit the cougar straight in the side, causing him to snarl furiously as he backed away. He was also said to then bolt backwards and confuse the cougar, then come barreling forwards at higher speed and ram the cougar square in the chest, sending him screeching away from the grasslands.

It is said that the main reason he did so, is because Nana-chan was pregnant with a young one, and had told Iemit-san that she liked how lovely this valley was and wished to give birth to their first foal here. It is also said that stallion and mare might be the parents of Tsu-kun, but no horse or Tharkja knows for sure, not even Tsu-kun himself.
Serenity
Good night, sweet Braveheart, we will miss you and never forget you. Fri. Apr. 8 2016
Julius went missing September 19 2022, assumed to have passed away.
My sweet angel, Storm, you were a birthday gift to me. Now, you return to heaven today- October 16 (2023)
-Canines, Cats, Horses, Tolters, SCS babs, Rukami, RWBW, Sprigons, Teacats
You are eternally screwed once Castiel turns his big blue puppy eyes on you...

Furtopia

Name: Darkness
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:49 am

"Don't let the red ones go out..."

UserName] Vraska the Unseen
      Name] Garkov {G-Arr-K-Ov}
      Gender] Stallion
      Theme] Resident Evil Main Title Theme, Marilyn Manson
      Keep Me at Bay] With lit, red candles
      Nouns] He, him, his, them, they, theirs
      Note to those reading] This is EXTREMELY toned down and short for the stuff I normally write, and I suggest listening to the song while reading. Hope you enjoy, <3 Vraska.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Story]
      "Don't let the red ones go out..." A small voice slipped into my ears, full of warning, fear, from my side in the dimly lit room. "Why?" my head tilted to the side, a match in my grasp. "Garkov." the voice replied, just as I lit the match and touched it to the wick of a white candle, illuminating the room just enough that the face of my cousin,Vladimir. "Don't be silly, Vlad, Garkov is just a story." I gave a snort, my gaze landing on the frightened eyes of my little cousin. "Oh fine. I won't let the red ones go out." my voice was a growl at this point, annoyed at the child. Vlad offered me a smile, taking the second red candle, the newly lit one, to his bedside table before crawling under the covers. "Thank you, Alice." He yawned, falling asleep not long after. I shook my head, leaning over each of our four candles and blowing them out, one by one. This was my first mistake before I crawled into my own bed...

Later on, with the moon well on its way to the center point of the sky, a scratching outside my window woke me up. Shrugging it off as the tree, I rolled away from the light, trying to fall back asleep only to be met with a soft, deep laugh. "Turning over will not keep me at bay..." Came the voice of a much older male, a deep, throbbing and echoing voice that sent a shiver down my spine. "I'm dreaming." I mumbled, blinking slowly. I turned back over, only to be met with the flash of white, the sickly smile of something with teeth that glowed as if they were the moon, and a single eye the color of crimson, the same crimson that hung in the most pooling into the room. "You shouldn't have blown the red ones out..." The figure chuckled, running a slimy, wet hand over my cheek. I couldn't scream, couldn't breath, as I realized that his hand was slick with drying blood. "Pity you didn't listen to little Vlad." the single red eye flared, and that was the last glimpse of any color to the world I saw, those were the last words I heard, before Garkov added me to the crimson depths of his never ending mist.

But this is simply a legend, untold by equines. No, the humans tell it. The true story of Garkov, is much simpler. It begins on warm earth with a rather small gray mare and a huge, black stallion. The mare, heavy with an unborn foal, grazing peacefully and the stallion keeping close watch. The earth was growing warmer, the medow around them suddenly black and orange. Thus was the great fire, a fire that drove the mare into stress induced labour. The mare did not make it, nor did the foal. Both were turned quickly to ash, but, not all was lost. With the fire lickinh at his little bones, the foal was reborn. A monster of flame and death he was. Huge as his father, gray and black like smoke, horns like that of a large beast, and fire eternally licking at his coat.

Many horses think him a myth, but no, he is all too real. Garkov lives,and he has finally shown his face to the world.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Personality] Mysterious, cunning, intelligent, cruel at times, wicked
      Favorite food] Apples
      Favorite Color] Crimson
      Favorite Object] Red Candles
      Place he would most likely be] In some mist filled forest or valley
      Happy Place] A moonlit valley
      Friends?] None yet, he needs to go out and make some
      Owner: Vraska the Unseen
      Name: Garkov
      Extras: Above, all by me.
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Nightshade » Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:40 am

Mark ;)

currently listening to:
Bulletproof (I Wish I Was)-> Radiohead

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Paleontology nerd
Perpetually looking to complete my warrior car collection haha
Eldritch horror and biblically accurate angel enthusiast
PM me if you like to chat :)

Image Image Image
Image Image Image

ImageImageImage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Toxic Nightshade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryu the Riolu » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:53 pm

Owner: AfricanWildDog333
Name: Demon who comes when called
Extras:

The creature was born an outcast in his home. His parents abandoned him at a young age, leaving him for dead. But he miraculously survived. Demon has been violent, ever since he was born. Due to his behavior and nature, he has harmed and or killed thousands of people, unable to trust them, seeing humans as weak creatures. He is more than willing to kill to get what he wants, even if it is the people he once cared about, his parents, almost eager to engage in bloodshed. In addition, he will do anything in his power in order to exist. He is also arrogant and cocky, as well as plotting and scheming. He can accurately be described as sociopathic, having no regard for anyone or anything, even his friends and family in his past. Demon can doubtlessly be described as a mass-murderer, as evidenced by his rampages across the planet leaving large swaths of Earth desolate and barren, and likely having astronomical casualty rates for each rampage. From what was seen of his timeline, he likely holds the record for the most murders at the direct hand of any single being in human history. Due to his violent nature, Hell decided to give him a place there, welcoming him, but not with open arms. His speed and stamina out match the strongest dog and even the quickest deer, giving him the advantage of distance and speed. Because of this, he is untamable. Even the bravest demons and humans are afraid to go near him.

Abilities: He can understand some human language, though he isn't fluent. Mostly it's demon tongue that he is excellent in understanding. He has something called a demonic flame, often while charging this flame can be seen, and will deal a significant amount of damage to opponents or enemies. This flame is a dark red, with flicks of orange.

Affliction: Has none, believing that joining others would be a bad idea, that he would be betrayed or chased out. Though currently he is slowly beginning to join in Hell's ranks.

Personality/temperament: Somewhat has the personality of wrath/hatefulness. Rage. Different from Anger, Wrath is the uncontrolled hatred for someone or something, and the unquenchable desire to exact revenge on said object/person. The wrathful person feels he *must* seek retribution on the focus of his anger, and is usually so consumed by his rage, that they usually cannot calm down after their revenge is complete. Despite being purely hostile, he is like a war machine of rage, hate, revenge, hostility and anything negative. He would even fight to the death to protect himself and only himself.

Alliances: None as of yet, he's not very trustworthy in the eyes of others.

Theme song: Indestructible by Disturbed - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hj2vU2nr5Jw

Method of travel: walking, trotting, cantering, and galloping like a regular horse would. Can travel great lengths in two days tops.

Diet: He eats meat on a daily basis, whether it be stealing it from others or hunting for himself. Often times when no land animal meat is available he goes down to a river to catch some fish.

Last edited by Ryu the Riolu on Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Sam | she/they | etc
idk what to put here, I like werewolves.
🌿🌿🌿
Ryu the Riolu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me