Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Warrior Cat Adopts by Guest

Based on Click to view
Artist Guest [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by ethium

Warrior Cat Adopts

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:54 am

Fcfs, flatsale adopts! Each cat costs 80c$ or a 2009 rare.
You're free to do as you please with them once purchased, I just ask that you credit me for the designs.
You can credit me on IG at mocha.nights or on TH at mocha-nights.

1) Leopardspirit | 47 moons | Molly
Strong-willed and brazen, Leopardspirit has always carried an air of confidence. She always expects respect from her peers and has a natural knack for leadership, always the first to take charge when necessary. As one might expect, this has severely affected her love life but Leopardspirit still holds out hope that some cat will come around. The molly has thick brown fur with a multicolored muzzle and dark green eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
2) Mothpaw | 9 moons | Molly | Owned by Pleasing Smoke
Soft-spoken but not fearful, Mothpaw prefers to observe over engage. She has a naturally calming aura paired with a smooth voice that many cats have come to appreciate. Despite her young age, she seems rather wise and offers advice where she can. There have been rumors that the medicine cat would like to apprentice Mothpaw. She has short white and grey fur with dark grey markings and deep blue eyes.

3) Mapleflurry | 28 moons | Tom | Owned by ethium
Always to first to speak out or jump into danger, it's a mystery how Mapleflurry is still alive. The tom has always been daring and fiercely protective, willing to put his life on the line for his clanmates without a second thought. Being blessed with strong hind legs and unusually long claws has proven helpful. Mapleflurry is a ginger and white tom with darker red markings and copper eyes.

4) Aspenkink | 42 moons | Tom | Owned by ethium
Calm and collected, Aspenleap has the ability to think rationally no matter the situation. Be it from fear or a strong mind, he doesn't get swept up in his emotions like most others. Aspenleap isn't a fan of border skirmishes or battles and as such, always suggests peaceful alternatives. Should peace be chosen, Aspenlep is always the one they send. The tom is grey and white with darker grey rimmed spots and green eyes.

5) Palepaw | 7 moons | Tom
Full of energy and ready to prove himself, Palepaw volunteers himself for everything and pushes himself to his limits on a daily basis. His dedication is admirable but often worries his mentor. The tom is always eager to move, seemingly unable to relax until he's passing out. The clan leader sees promise in the apprentice. Palepaw has short, lavender fur with few white markings and pale yellow eyes.

6) Dawnflight| 36 moons | Molly
Big-hearted and fair, Dawnflight is a well-liked molly. Cats often turn to her if they need help and she's always the first to speak on the behalf of outsiders looking for a place within the clan. Dawnflight commonly puts others before herself and is very stubborn about it. Dawnflight is a short-haired tan molly with light blue eyes and an unusually long tail.
7) Mottledpaw | 10 moons | Tom
Extremely nosy and bossy, Mottledpaw knows just about everything that happens in the clan and will try to take charge in accordance. The tom's large ears allow him to hear further and more clearly, assisting him when he chooses to put his nose where it doesn't belong. Trouble often follows Mottledpaw around. The patched calico tom has long fur, rounded ears, and orange eyes.
8) Falconpaw | 12 moons | Molly
With a honeyed voice and pretty eyes, Falconpaw is quite popular. She has a natural charisma and her observant nature allows her to know how a cat is feeling without them saying so. The molly never oversteps though, preferring to keep herself distanced from most cats so she doesn't develop deep relations. Falconpaw has a short brown pelt with light orange spots and maroon eyes.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: Warrior Cat Adopts

Postby ethium » Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:55 am

sending for 3 and 4
FEEL THE FEAR, AND DO IT ANYWAY
sam - she/her - i write things sometimes
i'm into mythology, literature, & legos ──
───── stars - carrd - th - disc -> ethiium
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:02 pm

Bump!

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:01 pm

Bump!

Postby Guest » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:12 am

Bump!

Postby Pleasing Smoke » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:03 pm

Sending for 2 <3
ʜɪ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʟᴇᴀsɪɴɢ sᴍᴏᴋᴇ / ᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇs
ᴍᴀʟᴇ | ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ | ᴀʀᴛɪsᴛ | ʙᴜɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴡᴇʀᴍᴢ | ᴄᴏᴢɪᴇꜱ | ​ᴛʀᴀꜱʜᴘᴀʟꜱ | ᴀᴇʀᴏꜱ
ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ | ᴀʀᴛғɪɢʜᴛ

Pleasing Smoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:11 am

Thanks for the interest guys! ♥
    It makes me happy seeing people want my adopts.