Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Re: Star Catchers: a Semi-ARPG(Stamp/Button contest. win a M

Postby ServerNurse » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:56 am

Tiny Announcement

Hello friends! I see some new faces and i thought i should make a tiny announcement here. I have a computer again!! If you didn't know, for the past month and a half my computer has been out of commission and i've been working on getting parts to fix it. FOR NOW, my laptop is up and running but i will need a new computer soon.

ANYWAY! As for Star Catchers, they're on a tiny hiatus. I plan to have 2 species i am passionate about and willing to pour time into being; Star Catchers and Wyoraptors. I'm putting Star Catchers on a short hiatus just to work on the lore and story, as well as planning for a few events. I want Star Catchers to be very story based, and i'm currently working on the starting story, and where it will progress.
I'm also putting Star Catchers on a short hiatus to get Wyoraptors started. I plan for Wyoraptors to be a lot more relaxed of a species, and they shouldn't be taking up too much of my time, or at least not as much as i'd like to put into Star Catchers.

In the mean time, the Stamp Contest for a MYO will be ongoing! so feel free to post on the fanclub with your entry!
Here's also some questions in the mean time, since i don't know how to set up polls

Code: Select all
[b]1.Do you like the current lines? would you like another update for when SC come back off hiatus?[/b]
[b]2.What would you like to see? i.e; events, adopts, ideas, ect.[/b][optional question]
[b]3.Would you want new lines/updated lines?[/b]
[b]4.Anything i can do to improve this species?[/b]

Star Catchers will be going on a short Hiatus. We'll be back soon!
Last edited by ServerNurse on Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ServerNurse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star Catchers: a Semi-ARPG(Hiatus. Questions pg.5)

Postby Silver Pandorica » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:03 am

1.Do you like the current lines? would you like another update for when SC come back off hiatus? Yes and yes!
2.What would you like to see? i.e; events, adopts, ideas, ect. More regular adopts, I’d really love to snag one of these kiddos. They’re so pretty <3
3.Anything i can do to improve this species? Release more adopts and possibly put on some sort of event to gain interest! This species has a lot of potential, and I think it could grow a lot.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Star Catchers: a Semi-ARPG(Hiatus. Questions pg.5)

Postby seabunny. » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:31 pm

1. Do you like the current lines? Would you like another update for when SC comes back off hiatus? I love the lines already and yes!
2. What would you like to see? i.e; events, adopts, ideas, etc. I think some events would be great!
3. Would you want new lines/updated lines? Updated
4. Anything I can do to improve this species? I think more distinction between the Northern and Southern types would help to set them apart.
seabunny.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me