TheComfortCorner | V.10

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.10

Postby nobxdy » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:18 pm

just so unbelievably upset it's kinda stupid. i shouldn't be upset over this, it's just a low grade i got on a 9 page essay i had to do, but i emailed my professor and i explained that i thought i did what the instructions and rubric told me to do (i literally followed everything that was asked of me) and he's like "you didn't follow directions" like are you kidding me? how ELSE can i follow the directions? i know how to read, i can comprehend things, i did exactly what was asked of me so literally what the hell. i even referenced the instructions and rubric every single time i got done with a paragraph and reread my paragraphs to make sure i did it properly. i understand if you hate your job but don't drag me down with you, my career depends on this.
adult . male . loser
Just because you see a smile,
don't think you know what's hidden underneath.
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Space Cadet Marz » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:25 pm

nobxdy wrote:just so unbelievably upset it's kinda stupid. i shouldn't be upset over this, it's just a low grade i got on a 9 page essay i had to do, but i emailed my professor and i explained that i thought i did what the instructions and rubric told me to do (i literally followed everything that was asked of me) and he's like "you didn't follow directions" like are you kidding me? how ELSE can i follow the directions? i know how to read, i can comprehend things, i did exactly what was asked of me so literally what the hell. i even referenced the instructions and rubric every single time i got done with a paragraph and reread my paragraphs to make sure i did it properly. i understand if you hate your job but don't drag me down with you, my career depends on this.

That is the absolute worst. It feels like being gaslit... and it feels personal. I'm sorry that happened to you.

Image Image

Space Cadet Marz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nobxdy » Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:50 pm

Space Cadet Marz wrote:
nobxdy wrote:just so unbelievably upset it's kinda stupid. i shouldn't be upset over this, it's just a low grade i got on a 9 page essay i had to do, but i emailed my professor and i explained that i thought i did what the instructions and rubric told me to do (i literally followed everything that was asked of me) and he's like "you didn't follow directions" like are you kidding me? how ELSE can i follow the directions? i know how to read, i can comprehend things, i did exactly what was asked of me so literally what the hell. i even referenced the instructions and rubric every single time i got done with a paragraph and reread my paragraphs to make sure i did it properly. i understand if you hate your job but don't drag me down with you, my career depends on this.

That is the absolute worst. It feels like being gaslit... and it feels personal. I'm sorry that happened to you.

thank you, i appreciate it. he's been taking points off of other assignments i've submitted too without any feedback as to why so it honestly just feels defeating and idk what to do.
adult . male . loser
Just because you see a smile,
don't think you know what's hidden underneath.
nobxdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _SmollJellyfish_ » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:53 am

I can't go to the psychologist because for my family "you're just lazy" "you have problems and what about us?" "you never do anything"
"Other people have the real problems, not you" My mother infected me with this way of thinking lol
The thing that makes me angry and cry the most? It's just that my disorder, I don't know if it's mental or physical, wouldn't be taken into consideration
It's not a disorder that you hear about, I've never read or seen anyone mention it, and it certainly couldn't be romanticized by anyone BECAUSE IT SUCKS
It sucks, it sucks.
It is the main reason why I feel so inferior to others, so different. How can I feel like others with this? HOW?
My parents, why don't you help me, instead of telling me that it's my fault? I don't do it on purpose, I really wish I didn't have it
┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄
ImageFURINA DE FONTAINEImage
Image |Infp|♋︎|he/him|Writer| ImageImageImageImage
_SmollJellyfish_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 67Phlox » Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:22 am

I need to go to sleep.
I am messing up my sleep schedule yet again.

Figures when you've got nothing else to do.

I should start working on stuff i promised. i should start working on it tomorrow. who cares if it's free, it won't leave my mind until it's finished.. i need to start working on it

then, when all that's done, i can improve. funny, isn;t it. started it to improve, but actually scared to mess up (messing up / knowing u messed up is the most important part of learning = improving) - i did mess up anyway, but nobody semed to care (as always); its all in my head

procrastingating sleep;
67Phlox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ mizu » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:55 am

i genuinely love my sister and i have the BEST sister in the whole world. but her texting style is so dry. i know she must be tired from everything but she never responds to my texts and when she does it'll be one sentence :( i can't place these expectations on her because it's not fair. just makes me kind of sad when i'm excited to share something with her and she doesn't respond. i don't know why i'm crying about this but i am :(

edit i need to take my meds this is not going well holy crap
♥ mizu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby effie » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:09 pm

snip
Last edited by effie on Wed May 15, 2024 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no longer giving out social media publicly.
she/her.
effie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Wed May 01, 2024 12:20 am

... my ex is back and i don't want him to be
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iHolli » Wed May 01, 2024 6:46 am

{ if I'm supposed to be alone,
    why does it hurt so much to be alone?
    I wish I could just feel better.
    I wish I didn't get attached so easily.
    I'm supposed to be happy alone.
    I don't want to need people.
    I hate this.
    I hate hurting.
iHolli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachy! » Wed May 01, 2024 6:49 am

still can't sleep and the sleep center won't give us any information about scheduling. i just. i need some help. on time before things get worse this time.
bb
✧ peachy!⎟they/them⎟spoonie
——————————————————
hihi! i'm peachy! i'm always looking
to trade and sell my pets for c$ and
wermz/wermz items! (tent w items)

i collect pink, fruit, and food pets!

i have brain fog and multitask a lot,
so if our trade is left for 24 hours or
more, please give me a polite poke!
——————————————————
trade thread // the crater // wermz!