Where would you like to travel?

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Where would you like to travel?

Postby --I am Sherlocked-- » Wed May 05, 2021 9:30 pm

I'd love to visit Norway, Canada and New Zealand. :)
--I am Sherlocked--

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vyntageheart » Sat May 08, 2021 10:00 am

England, Scotland, Alaska, Germany and Japan but... England most.
vyn | he/they ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€โšง | adult
{ link } { link } { link } { link } { link }

woweee it's a signature
vyntageheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rileypillow » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:50 am

My mission is to explore and visit as many places as I can. Iโ€™d love to move abroad someday.

I love Italy so much. On travel programs, they nearly always put this weird yellow filter on when they're showing Italian scenes and travel destinations, and the sea is edited so it appears an intense blue, so I never realised how beautiful and varied it is there. I also didnโ€™t know Italy had forests, all Iโ€™ve ever seen on TV was little shrubs and bushes. When I looked up photos of Italy, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it is nothing like programs portray it to be!

I'd also like to go to Poland to see where my ancestors grew up, and I heard there are some good caves there. On the subject of caves, anywhere with impressive caves is on my list too, I've heard the best are in Asia.

I'd also love to go to Germany with my German friend. I love the huge spruce forests, and the castles look really interesting. I learnt a bit of German when I was young, but Iโ€™ve forgotten most of it so a few lessons to bring back my memory would help. Germany is also the closest and most affordable on my list, so hopefully Iโ€™ll be visiting soon.

Ever since my afterschool Japanese Club Iโ€™ve wanted to go to Japan. Iโ€™ve heard itโ€™s really varied there, so maybe I'll take a long vacation to explore all the different areas.

I donโ€™t know much about islands or wilder locations, but anywhere that has either is bound to make itself onto my list.
rileypillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wayfaringstranger. » Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:08 am

I would like to visit Canada, Germany, and Alaska. Vatican City would be cool too
Nicholas / M

University student / History buff / Red fox enthusiast

ImageImageImage
wayfaringstranger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothflight » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:32 pm

Like many others it has to be Japan! my #1 dream actually. the festivals, sakura trees, I love anime and want to go to all the countryside towns and just everything about it
Pet's name: hatori
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

mods- my boyfriend is Stormblessed and I will send him gifts to help him sometimes please donโ€™t ban us we also live together
mothflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yaeli » Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:47 pm

Me too, Japan...wanna go shopping at Harajuku so bad. I have "been" to Japan (an airport and a hotel for a day due to flight delay). The culture was sooo different. Everyone was extremely polite, things were very clean, and buses arrived by the second. I can see how this would be stressful if you live there, but for a visitor it was like a dream. The food was amazing. Everything is so cute there! Also, Rabbit Island. Don't judge.
Yaeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:18 pm

New Zealand <33

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โˆ˜ยฐโœชยฐโˆ˜โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โ”€โ”€ sสœแด‡โ‹†สœแด‡ส€โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€ แด˜แด€ษดโ‹†แด€แด„แด‡ โ”€ แด€แด…แดœสŸแด›โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ‹† แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด…แดแดกษด แด›แด แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡ :)
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยฐโˆ˜โœชโˆ˜ยฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
โ•”โคโคโค ๐‘ช๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” โคโคโคโ•—
Image Image
โ•šโคโคโค ยฐโ€ข. โœฟ .โ€ขยฐ โคโคโคโ•
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChrysanthemumT. » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:33 pm

south korea, i just want the food, like pls. Also call me a simp but people there are EXCEPTIONAL
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 22 people.
I have received 19 gifts.
I have nuked 3 people.
I have received 1 nukes.

Knock Knock

----------
Ach-
----------
Bless you

๐ŸŒผThe Chrysanthemum Giveaway๐ŸŒผ

Please click! : )

ChrysanthemumT.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Vellichor. » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:38 pm

I really want to go to Japan. Mostly interested in getting to taste some of the cuisine that I'm unable to access where I am now. There's a lot of fresh ingredients we just can't get here, or when we can they're not the same quality because of different regulations and quality expectations surrounding food. It's a little different when the fish might as well have jumped straight from the ocean onto your plate because of your sheer proximity to the fishermen themselves, compared to being bought frozen or just farmed in mass quantities over here. Not that it's not all perfectly delicious, but it's hard to argue there's not a different experience connected to it, you know? I'd like to be able to see the difference for myself one day.

I probably wouldn't ever feel like I belong living there but visiting would be worth it to me. Visiting some out-of-the-way historical sites, ryokans etc. I would just need to take extra care not to be a pesky or disrespectful tourist in the process. That's something I care tremendously about. I love new learning experiences and I always hope that I'm doing my best to be respectful and attentive to the people sharing their culture and livelihood with me, I guess.

Just musing - I don't think I'm ever gonna have this kind of cash but it's fun to dream, haha.

ยปโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€€Imageใ€€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยซ
"Is this how time normally passes? Really slowly...
In the right order."

The Doctor | They/It/He | Adult

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
.Vellichor.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oakhearted » Mon Nov 07, 2022 12:51 pm

Japan, Canada, Any Scandinavian country perhaps, New Zealand
cheyne / adult / enfp-t / 4w5 / tritype: 495 / lawful good / sanguine [dom] / aest
carrd (main) :: carrd (cs) :: listo :: he/they :: toyhou.se :: oakhearted#8284 :: Image
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sig & pfp includes characters & ppl i kin | looking for new friends, hmu! | i'm in multiple fandoms ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicken Smoothie Resources: help forum > faq > site rules > wiki > contact staff
oakhearted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me