CALLING ALL ANDREW SCOTT/SHERLOCK FANS

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

CALLING ALL ANDREW SCOTT/SHERLOCK FANS

Postby Kendall Roy » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Hey guys!
I need you're help.
I'm filling a thick-ish notepad full of messages to give to Andrew Scott at the stage door of The Harold Pinter Theater sometime in the next month.

If you would like to contribute please send a message or post on this thread,you can write about absolutely anything to do with Andrew Scott.

Please include your name/initials/nickname and I'll write it in the book.
Many thanks!

His wiki page:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Scott_(actor)
IMDB:http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0778831/

Andrew Scott (born 21 October 1976) is an Irish film, television and stage actor. He plays Jim Moriarty in the BBC series Sherlock and is currently starring as the lead in a production of Hamlet at the Harold Pinter Theatre directed by Robert Icke.

Scott has received various awards including two Laurence Olivier Award for Outstanding Achievement in an Affiliate Theatre for his roles in A Girl in a Car with a Man at the Royal Court Theatre, along with his role in Cock, also at the Royal Court. He has also won two IFTA awards for his roles in the films Dead Bodies and The Stag, a British Academy Television Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Sherlock, a BIFA Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Pride, and two BBC Audio Drama Awards for his radio work.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CALLING ALL ANDREW SCOTT/SHERLOCK FANS

Postby Kendall Roy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:57 am

Bump
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:30 am

Hmm.. this seems rather interesting :) But for the life of me I can't think of anything. Lol
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simon » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:30 pm