Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby harrington » Wed Jan 10, 2024 3:16 pm

l,

please be a good landlord lol
eeee
x
x

eeeeeeeee♔ 𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 | 𝙷𝙴/𝙷𝙸𝙼 | 𝙰𝙳𝚄𝙻𝚃 ♔
eeeeeeeex─────────────────────────.......x
x.xxxxxx.xxxImageImage
ee.e.eeeeeethe name's steve, i'm a full-time
eeeeeeeeehuman development/psych student!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeemore
eeeeee.eeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecurrent hyperfix
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.eeImage
eeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelast.fm
eeeeeeeeeeeee.ee(come listen w/ me)
harrington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cerberussi » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:59 am

I was asleep when you called, L.

I was wide awake when your mother (my aunt) called.
Why'd you do it. I have to get it out. Flip. It's been 13 hours since you left. I'm sick. You're not here. Dude.
How do I cope. Just yesterday we were on facetime, watching youtube shorts through my bad camera quality. You laughed a lot.
Man. Why didn't you speak up. Why why why why why why why why. I am going to love and hate you for the rest of my life. You always gloated about being older. Now you're forever stuck 24. I'll pass you by. I hate you. I love you, I'm sorry. It tastes like metal.

Love, your favourite cousin.

(p.s. I love you so flipping much.)
please click

Cerberussi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby All Might » Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:42 am

blue dog.

It would have been one thing to have never known what it was like for you to love me.
another to have had and lost it. Why did you let me live it?
it hurts

-Linty

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incognito! » Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:55 pm

amma,

i miss you so much. i cried when i passed the exit to your house coming home from work tonight. which is silly. but i did.
why didn't i come to your house on the worst day of my life, and instead just went home to my apartment and was alone? honestly i should've went to my parent's house and didn't even do that. but i was even in your part of town! why didn't i just drink sierra mist and watch tv with you?! it would've helped.
you were the best grandma ever and you loved me and my sisters so unconditionally.
if there's an afterlife, i hope i see you again. i just want a hug

love,
m
      ImageImageImage

avatar art by my wonderful sister Cygnus,
      check out her gallery!

she/her | adult | med student
incognito!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saiun » Tue Feb 13, 2024 9:24 am

J,

There is a reason your daughters hate you. You are a horrible person. I'm so glad you're not my mother. You're the biggest narcissist I've ever seen, and I have seen some shih tzu.

-Saiun
MALE / ADULT / LIFE IS WEIRD ... REALLY WEIRD
Saiun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:33 pm

Michael,

I wish you could see just how much I've truly changed and give me another chance. You were my best friend, my everything. I miss you.
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❦Acidic-Tea❦ » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:35 pm

R,

Thank you so much. What you did meant the world to me. I’m so glad I met you and even though I know we will fade as we grow older I will never hold any resentment for you. You have yet to do anything wrong and I believe even if you did I couldn’t hate you. I’m glad you’re having fun with that new guy, jordan, jordis, Jorrian, whatever his name is lol. Thank you for taking my advice even if it didn’t help. You’re one of my best friends.

Oopsies! I quit :(
❦Acidic-Tea❦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moniteau Warrior » Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:19 am

A,
Im so sorry i wrote the note to you. I know i should have gotten the message that your dating someone but I didn't. I wont flirt anymore or try to be cute around you.
Im Grace

She/Her

My birthday is April 20th

Love animals, Music, and Writing

Also Love College Football and Baceball

Geaux LSU Tigers, Go TCU Frogs
Moniteau Warrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:28 pm

I hope you know how much you mean to me, stardust. I genuinely wouldn't know where I'd be without you right now, definitely in a worse space. I hated seeing you at dinner, struggling over circuits and your paper. I wish you would've communicated to me more that you had things to get done, that are significantly more important than the lazing around we did all weekend. I hate watching you struggle with the stupid circuits homework, and how you end up demeaning yourself and frustrating yourself over it. I wish you would stop calling your hobbies stupid, and I wish you would share more about them with me. I want to learn about the things you like, I want to hear you ramble and ramble about the cards from your childhood and the fun stories you have of you and your nerd friends all playing it in the basement of each other's houses. I hope that one day you can see yourself in the way I see you, as an absolutely perfect person. I hate that you get so down on yourself, or that you brush yourself off. Please stop struggling alone, I have offered and offered to help you, now please reach out and take it. We're in this together, you're my partner and I am yours. Your struggles are mine, and I want to help you so you're not struggling anymore.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aerospiders » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:08 pm

Dear A and J, I still think of you two despite it being months since we last spoke. I see you two in my dreams sometimes and I just wake up feeling awful. I don't even want to do the math and see how many days in total it's been since we cut ties. I don't think I'll be able to fathom it. I know it's been over 100 days, considering it was October 8th, but I just feel like that knowledge alone is enough for me. I can't listen to the music you two showed me, I can't listen to the music that reminds me too much of you two. A few days ago, "In My Life" played while on shuffle and I just had to turn it off because it was too much for me. We didn't even listen to that song a whole bunch but it hurts so deeply listening to it because it just reminds me of you two. From the melody, the love, the memories, the lyrics; I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to that song again. A, we used to listen to "Hey Sunshine" so much, and I just can't even think of the song anymore without wanting to stop myself from going down the rabbit hole of memories. We used to always say "is this the end, or just the start?" because we thought that's what the song said, and even after finding out the lyrics were "in the end you're just a star" we thought that was ridiculous and kept singing it how we liked it. The songs you showed me a long time ago keep playing on shuffle too, A. I can't describe how beautiful these songs are, but I just can't listen to them anymore. I can't. Music was such a big part of our friendship, and while music has been there for me throughout this breakup it's also been my biggest enemy. or am i my biggest enemy? I don't know. i'm sorry. I know you both said it wasn't my fault, but I just feel like a failure. i know you two love me still, and that's what hurts the most. you both left because it'd be in my best interest you said, because of my grades, excessive filter, and everything else mentioned. im trying to improve my grades, and after the breakup they were starting to get actually pretty good. I can't thank you both enough for that, and im just so sorry i had such low self-esteem and social anxiety back then. A, I keep thinking of what you said about this likely being temporary. if you two have moved on, that's okay. i want nothing but the best for you both, i really do. i hope you two are happy wherever you both are, i hope you two are thriving and doing alot better. you also mentioned how you wanted me to find my circle and not rely on people who live remarkably different lives from me and i just don't think i'll forget that. i always thought we were inseparable; we did everything together and im just so dissapointed with myself for not realizing this sooner. I noticed you both still follow me on spotify, roblox, the game we loved playing together, and A's alt accounts still follow me on my other social media accounts. i don't know if it was on purpose or not. J, I see you go online alot and everytime you do i'm always scared you'll unfriend me - as a final goodbye. but you haven't. what does this mean? am i just overthinking it? you two were my only friends, my closest ones too. we shared everything together and i just hope you two aren't mad at me, i hope you two don't hate me. i hope this entire thing didn't shatter completely. I love you both so much, I really do. even saying that feels like a vast understatement. I wish you two were here. i hope you two don't forget how much I love you, if this truly is the end. You two mean the world to me. I wouldn't be who I am now without you both. I owe you two everything.

In the end you're just a star, A and J.
Love, Jay.

And to my brother, AN, I can't describe how much it means to me that you came into my life. I still remember it, it was my birthday month and we immediately bonded over things like Postal, old movies, music, etc. It was the first time we've really spoken in years and it made me realize just how similar we are. I mean, thats kind of what happens when you have a punk metalhead for a dad - he raises nerdy, punk metalhead kids but it's still really cool haha. You introduced me to so many of my favorite games, World of Warcraft, Left 4 Dead 2, Dead by Daylight, Sea of Thieves, The Forest, Palworld, the list goes on. We play video games together every night, the call length averaging about 3 hours every night lol and I always look forward to when it turns 9:00 PM because that means it's time to play some good stuff. I know we were raised in a way where emotion is kinda awkward to talk about so I never told you this but I love you, and I couldn't ask for a better brother. I have two of the coolest, seriously. You don't know it, but you helped me throughout the toughest of times. I hope we never stop playing games together, you big nerd. Also, I hope we see each other soon. The last time I saw you I remember I was in the car sitting on a carseat crying because you were either moving away or going to the military. Wow, that puts things in perspective doesn't it lol, that was a LONG time ago! Also, happy birthday! I hope your day goes amazingly! P.S. hee hee hoo hee hee hoo
Jay ☢ mega nerd ☢ punk + metalhead ☢ honorary emo
Last.FM Listography
Image ImageImageImage Image Image
♫ "Stand and Deliver, your money or your life!" ♫

STAMP CRED IN ORDER: Nelkoreth, RetroSoulGirl, KikiLime, dA--bogeyman, G0REH0UND, TimeyMarey007
Aerospiders

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me