Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby Pale Verditer » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:56 am

Dear Jx and Jb,

Do you miss me as much as I miss you guys..?
I'm lost..
Discord: Pale Verditer#0828
Pale Verditer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viles » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:44 pm

• to freedom:
    i know this won't end well; most of my crushes never do. it certainly doesn't help that my closest friend at the moment is her. but i haven't let myself feel this way in awhile. it's nice, you know? maybe, maybe something could happen...yes, i do realize it's wishful thinking, but let me have my fantasies. they're all i've got right now.
arcade - he/him - adult - rickroll
viles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mossmuttz » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:29 pm

Dear a,

It was always you who was the victim.
We would argue, we still do, but it was never your fault.
You always got your own way.
But now, I’m about to get mine.
x
jasper | he/it | ♒︎
link | link | link | ©

🍭 psychology university student
🍬 dms always open!
🍫 check out my commissions!
mossmuttz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sweetie_Ashe » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:45 am

I miss us. I miss what we had, but you threw it away like it meant nothing and wanted to stay friends? What is that? You broke me and wanted me to be okay with it.
Sweetie_Ashe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 3ds » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:46 am

and i oop
3ds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SugarKats » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:21 am

Dear C.A.,

You represent all I have unaffected scorn for. You don't care about your marks in school, make racist and sexist jokes, and are in general, sort of a bigot. But there's just something unmistakably present in you, that sets you apart from everyone else.

When you talk to me, it feels like we are the only two in the room. Going out of your way, for example by leaning past a friend sitting in the middle, to make eye contact and speak face to face. It feels as if I'm somehow remotely special to you, although I'm sure you definitely don't really view me in any sort of way.

I know I have no chance at all with you, yet I still have this glimmer of hopeless hope whenever we call, or text, or meet up for a quick chat outside your house (how lucky am I, to be in your neighbourhood).

It doesn't help that you're really quite handsome. You worry when your hair is messy but honestly, you look even cuter when it's all fluffed like that.

I was worried when you asked me to help you with your essay; I'm used to being used by my crushes (even though I never confessed) for their schoolwork. But we called, and I walked you through writing a better essay. You thanked me and I did not, in fact, do all of the work, so that's already something different about you. Besides, after the essay, we celebrated by playing another game of League together. We lost but you never cursed me out (despite my very rusty skills).

You're not religious but before saying goodnight you said: "God bless you".

Do I feel used? Perhaps slightly, but hey, this is an icebreaker for us to be friends rather than acquaintances. And, you gave me your number, so I'm a little bit ahead of most people with crushes if you think about it. : )

Sincerely,

Kat

╔═════════════════════════╗

xxxxxx....SugarKats (*ฅ́˘ฅ̀*)....xxxxxx

♡ Flight Rising ♡ 4dopt ♡ CS Pets ♡

♡ she/its ♡ kpop ♡ writing ♡

pfp species credit

╚═════════════════════════╝

SugarKats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Asteri.sm » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:33 am

dear x,
Love the way this ended. Me crying on the bathroom floor at a family reunion i wanted and begged you to come to.
Guess im an awful girlfriend for wanting to see you, and for having my family finally accept you after a year and a half of us.
Honestly youre one of my biggest regrets, all of the abuse both of us brought into eachothers lives is horrifying. Ive blocked you on everything, ive deleted things you can get around, and im going to tell my family the truth about our status.
This deeply saddens me, i used to care for you so much, and we lasted so long together. But it shouldve ended the first time you threatened to leave, it only got worse
I recently got you into this game and i pray to whatever god is up there that you dont ever read this or try to get to me through here.
Now ive got to calm down and go back out with my family and try to enjoy myself and forget about you.
Now i just need to find the courage to delete our pictures and throw away our memory box that we were supposed to keep and open when we got old together.
Have a great summer, and i truely hope you find someone better.
i mean that.

-Asteri
ImageImage

Asteri.sm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenor » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:40 am

dear j,

you're so immature but I still love you and I still care. I don't mind if we never talk again, but you really need to put your feet in someone's shoes before judging their every move. I don't know how to express to you how many great memories you've given me. but for real, you're a big hypocrite. love and miss you.

a
🐀 ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 🐁
♡ rats | orange | romantic ♡
trades | giveaways | poems
mischief | mini mischief | orange hoard
my cs world record
🐭 🍊 🐭
(goose, purrah, jasmine, captain)
ImageImageImageImage
tenor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:43 am

Dear Min-seok,

I miss you, baby boy.

Sometimes it hits me hard.

You might be feeling lonely.

You might be in pain, mentally or physically.

You might be needing love but getting none.

That breaks my heart because you deserve the whole wide world and universe and more.

Seeing pictures of you in the military helps me, you're always smiling and standing tall.

You're a brave and wonderful man.

I love you, you cutie. And yes, you are cute, you aren't too old to be called cute.

I'm waiting for you. I'll always wait for you. <3

-a girl who wishes we could be friends but fate and life is cruel and I'm far from you and will probably never meet you
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GalaxiesAway » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:14 am

Dear Me,

When are you going to learn? It doesn’t matter how much you miss role playing, no one wants to play with you. You’ve joined sites and put up requests at them. You even tried building your own, which was a colossal failure. You want pg-13 and don’t want romance to be a driving factor. People don’t seem to believe in either of those any more and they always want ridiculously long posts and for you to play canon characters, which you hate doing. It’s time to give up and just write short stories involving the characters you have in mind. Then you don’t have to worry about catering to anyone but yourself.

-Me
Image Image Image
GalaxiesAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me