Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Write a Letter You Cannot Send (Read the Rules!)

Postby spookypuff » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:14 pm

dear a,

when it was our first day of school, you teased me and my friend.
later on, in our last and 4th year in school, you knew that we were
planning to enter the talent show, we even asked to join your group.
after all, me and you made up the idea. and you just pushed us away...
at the last moment possible, you gave me your phone number. i invited you
to all of our groups with classmates. then, you said thanks and sorry.
thanks for saying that.

your former classmate, know-it-all.
───────✘✘✘
Spooky | She/They
I like rhythm games!

link - link - song──--
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dejun. » Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:13 am

dear n,

we were really close as friends just a few months ago. and to be aware of the fact that i thought i knew who you are as a person made me realize just how badly i had fallen for you platonically, without taking a step back to analyze anything. i'm normally a logical person - i look before i leap, think before i say. but i'm not sure what came over me that one school day when i lifted a heavy burden off my chest, just to be replaced with another. perhaps it was just the fact that i felt the need to tell somebody. anybody - and you were the first person i turned to. though, in the end, the meaningful conversations and inside jokes apparently we went through didn't mean a single thing. instead, you ridiculed me, cut our ties, even mock the lgbtq+ community.

i feel like i'm obliged to apologize, but it's not my fault that i was born who i am. sexuality doesn't define a person and if you understood that then maybe our friendship would still be thriving. but, i don't have a single regret. i hope you have a nice life, and maybe you'll come to learn something from this.

sincerely,
    j.
dejun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AtlasHyperion » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:28 am

Dear Mr. B,

Get off your high horse for 12 seconds and open those beady little eyeballs and look the hell around. Every time I'm having a problem, it's because of you. Is it annoying how often my parents and I call you in front of your boss to complain? Then maybe change your high-and-mighty, holier-than-thou attitude and re-attach your freaking head to your shoulders.

It's not okay for my schedule to be wrong every year, for me to always have to complain until I'm put back in the classes I know damn well I signed up for.

It's not okay for you to yell at me for creating a school GSA because there were elementary schoolers at the all-school assembly and "topics like sexuality and gender expression aren't acceptable for little kids". What, you can only be gay when you turn 11 and start middle school? It's not okay that I can feel the air quotes around important words because you think you can get away with mocking not only the immense amount of courage it took for me to stand up and make that announcement and lose friendships and have the people teaching my classes hate me because I'm gay and I'm not ashamed of it, but to mock the entire lgbtq+ community, too.

It's not okay for you to tell me I'm not allowed to wear my sweatshirt at school because there's a PUMA logo on the back. You know how much we pay out of a $15,000 tuition. If it's so unacceptable and against dress code for me to wear non-school sweatshirts, write me a check for the $60 ones that wear out almost instantly in the school shop. Or, better yet, shut up because I'm freaking cold.

It's not okay for you to dress code the pin-size holes in my pants because we both know if I can't stitch it, I have to live with it. Pants that are acceptable for your hoity-toity, ridiculous dress code are expensive. I can pay $30 for a nice new pair of pants every time there's a tiny tear in mine, which happens a lot, because I do sports like you think we all should and I exist. I'm a teenager. Things happen, and my pants get holes in them. It's not the end of the world, even if you don't think I'm professional enough when I don't spend money frivolously on things I don't need to replace.

It's not okay for you to dress code my t-shirts because I can't afford 12 new polos every year or enough fancy tops to last the week without being washed. They're not against dress code. Open your eyes and read the booklet. And my hair, by the way, is fine. Purple hair isn't unprofessional. An adult complaining like a child about a non-issue is the definition of unprofessional. Grow up.

It's not okay for you to schedule the French class I'm in at the same time as the Latin class I'm in without telling me or even being around for me to speak to you. It's not okay to make me do independent study of Caesar when you know my Latin teacher describes Latin by saying, "medieval Latin's preschool, Caesar's boot camp". It's not okay for you to not notify anyone that that's going to be a problem. It's not okay for you to enroll me again in the exact same class I was in (and got an A in) last year, same course, same translations, exact same work and all. It's not okay for you to schedule two classes I need to take on top of each other and think it's all well and fine.

And it's not okay for you to be such a raging word I'm not saying because I don't swear but I'm really tempted to right now.

Best wishes and go eat a cactus,
Me

Additionally!

Dear Nina,

If I wanted to dress up as you I'd need a full suit of diamond armor because you're freaking treasure to me. I freaking love you. Feel my adoration.

Love uuuuuuuuuuuuu,
Me
atlas // they/them
if you ever need someone to talk to my dms are always open
stay safe, be kind, and have a great day!
AtlasHyperion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaffre. » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:31 am

dear c,
i wish i know what happened. why me leaving a place had to end it all. there's text for a reason. heck, we could even write letters even though we live a mere 10 minutes away from each other. i know your secret... you probably never planned on telling me, maybe that's why you shut me out? scared to see how i would react. you did it hoping i would never find out. i know. to whatever you're doing now, best of luck, but i'm sorry you thought this was the way to end it because it never had to in the first place.
goodbye,
linds
Image 'Cause trust me I'll be with you star lost.
╔════════════════╗
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎lindsay she/her
╚════════════════╝
zaffre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:12 am

Dear me,
I can’t lie
I’m nervous
-me
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheKwakiutlTribe » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:04 pm

Dear M,
I wish what happened could've just blown over. I miss you a lot, and I miss talking to you. I hope eventually, things will work out, and we can be best friends again. I'm sorry if I ever did anything to upset you at all. You're one of the most important people to me, and without you, I wouldn't be who I am today.
~Me
hear me shout, come
on in! wot's the news?
where you been?

you can call me Lex or Kwak!
she/they pronouns <3

📀Nick Mason📀
🎸David Gilmour🎸
🔨Roger Waters🔨
🎹Rick Wright🎹
just someone very into music and the arts!
I absolutely adore Joe Keery and Roger Waters... whoops
dm's and trades are currently open!

Please click them <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
TheKwakiutlTribe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hds438 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:32 pm

dear h,
It's hard to put my feelings into words about how much i care for you. Maybe it's your sassy attitude or the way you laugh that i love the most. I've been obsessed with you for two summers. Wish we had a chance, but things like your 4 year relationship that you've been in and the 4 year age gap between us gets in the way. I'm happy for you, I'm glad that you've found someone that means the world to you. I love you but it's time for me to let go and move on, bye h.
sincerely,
me
ImageImageImageImageImage
hds438

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lol » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:38 am

dear the loml,
      it's been awhile since i've last chatted with you. i'm not sure where you went, or what hole you're stuck in— but i truly miss you. i hope i didn't do anything wrong that caused you to feel as if you needed to distance yourself away from me; although, overall, you've distanced yourself away from everyone. i wish to message you— to see what's going on, but i don't want to bother you. i also don't want you to feel like i'm harassing you. so whatever storms you may be in, i hope you're fighting your way through them. i also hope to see you around again. maybe not this month, or next— but soon after that.

take your time dear. i'll be here. there's no rush.

love,
      madison ♥
lol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:45 am

Dear AJ,

I am so flippin frustrated.
Why do you keep DOING this klunk?

-very annoyed me
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spock and Kirk » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:27 am

Dear _____,

Can i honestly say that I really didn't want you to leave?
    I know its for the best and that you cant exactly stay here, but everything is changing so quickly and I don't know if I am ready to say goodbye to you yet. Despite the fact that I don't really have much of a say in the matter.
    Some part of me feels like I am never going to see you again (Despite this being untrue).
    You are so close, yet so far away and every time I think about it I die a little inside.

I really miss you, despite you having left today and having seen each other not even 24 hours ago.

See you soon (Maybe..?)

Your friend,
    Kirk
Spock and Kirk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me