♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:45 pm

update on me and the guy who kissed: we are now dating and i've never been happier in my life :)
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karinfu » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:16 pm

This is kind of a strange problem if anyone wants to hear me out
I get very jealous over my boyfriend /: jealous to the extent that I feel it when he hangs out with his friends, and even to the extent that I get jealous over his twin sister...
I don’t mean or want to feel like this, it just suddenly wells up in my stomach and I try to push it down. I do end up pushing it down, but it doesn’t stop it effecting my mood, making me a bit grumpy and moody.

I do think it’s strange that I feel like this over his twin sister. My previous boyfriends have never texted girls before, let alone be so close to one in this way, so I suppose I’m just not used to it. But it’s still a feeling that needs to be stopped.
I’d also like to point out that I have no siblings, so I really don’t understand their relationship, and I don’t know if this could be used as a reason for getting this feeling.

It’s annoying because I really really want to be friends with her, but my brain’s just like “female our age is close to my boyfriend 😡” and it’s so stupid

Does anybody have any advise on how to get over this feeling? I hate feeling like I’m a controlling or possessive girlfriend just because I get moody over this

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
♓︎ pisces ♓︎
15/03
~

anime pokemon
genshin impact
coding credit
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
Trade
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

karinfu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mykeecore » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:01 pm

karinfu wrote:This is kind of a strange problem if anyone wants to hear me out
I get very jealous over my boyfriend /: jealous to the extent that I feel it when he hangs out with his friends, and even to the extent that I get jealous over his twin sister...
I don’t mean or want to feel like this, it just suddenly wells up in my stomach and I try to push it down. I do end up pushing it down, but it doesn’t stop it effecting my mood, making me a bit grumpy and moody.

I do think it’s strange that I feel like this over his twin sister. My previous boyfriends have never texted girls before, let alone be so close to one in this way, so I suppose I’m just not used to it. But it’s still a feeling that needs to be stopped.
I’d also like to point out that I have no siblings, so I really don’t understand their relationship, and I don’t know if this could be used as a reason for getting this feeling.

It’s annoying because I really really want to be friends with her, but my brain’s just like “female our age is close to my boyfriend 😡” and it’s so stupid

Does anybody have any advise on how to get over this feeling? I hate feeling like I’m a controlling or possessive girlfriend just because I get moody over this

@karinfu You’re not alone, I often inadvertently feel super jealous when my boyfriend hangs out with others, despite our healthy relationship and strong bond. I’ve found that affirmations, repeating things like “he still loves and cares about me” or “he’s his own person and has his own friends,” work well for me. You could also get to know his sister, and see that maybe she’s not so bad. The last thing I’d recommend is talking to your boyfriend about it and seeing if you two can come to an agreement, or work out your feelings.

Having these feelings doesn’t necessarily make you controlling or possessive, everyone has negative thoughts and feelings they don’t like. Acting on those feelings is different though, but if you’re looking to get help in dealing with them I don’t think that’s a problem lol. I hope this helped ^^
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
xixxxMykee / Viktor / Remy
genderqueer | demi/bi | any prns
xixanimals | video games | art
xxxDM me, let's be friends c:
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

➽────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────❥
This Sig is a WIP
xxxxxxxxxxxx┍━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━┑
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxixxxxLINKS
xxxxxxixxxxxxxx⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝
xxxxxxxiixxxiixxart shop - closed
xxxxxxxxxxxx┕━━━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━━━┙
mykeecore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CorvidCryptid » Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:59 am

oakapples wrote:

what's a good last-minute birthday gift for a boyfriend? ♥
      i already have a few ready for him but maybe i'm missing a cherry on top or something haha

Write a small poem or something. Something handmade maybe, something he knows you have put the effort into yourself
CorvidCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:11 am

Last edited by vi‎ ‎ on Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
      maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:44 pm

So ive been talking to this guy for a few weeks now and we finally had our first date. We were both excited beforehand. It went horribly. We planned to go hiking on a trail with bear in the name so obviously we needed to bring some bear spray. We get to the store to find its locked and too expensive. We ended up going to a trail near a middle school to hike. The first few minutes were fine but then I got SWARMED by mosquitos. I wanted to turn back very soon but he wasnt getting bitten nearly as much as I was so we kept going. He said he had mosquito spray in his car but when we got back he realized he did not. I was still being attacked and thought we would leave right then but nope! We went on a hill and played a few rounds of cards which was nice. Then a moose walked up on us so we moved.
Cut to arriving home; I got bit by no-see-ums and I have very bad reactions to them. I get very sick, swollen, and high fever. So needless to say there will be no second date.

Ling story short: if you have a feeling you wont work out with someone, trust that feeling T-T
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby venti » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:45 pm

Cinxer wrote:So ive been talking to this guy for a few weeks now and we finally had a first date. It was horrible. We planned to go hiking on a trail with bear in the name so obviously we needed to bring some bear spray. We get to the store to find its locked and too expensive. We ended up going to a trail near a middle school to hike. The first few minutes were fine but then I got SWARMED by mosquitos. I wanted to turn back very soon but he wasnt getting bitten nearly as much as I was so we kept going. He said he had mosquito spray in his car but when we got back he realized he did not. I was still being attacked and thought we would leave right then but nope! We went on a hill and played a few rounds of cards which was nice. Cut to arriving home; I got bit by no-see-ums and I have very bad reactions to them. I get very sick, swollen, and high fever. So needless to say there will be no second date.

Ling story short: if you have a feeling you wont work out with someone, trust that feeling T-T

Poor you! I hope you're OK!
    ★ out on the verge of the rest of our lives ★
    suga/venn - she/they -
    hi, im sugacuteic or venti :]
    i like pokemon, frogs and sleeping
venti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiredofbeingsad » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:38 am

Agh this is dumb but we've been together over seven months and we haven't even held hands. It's not a huge deal, but physical contact is REALLY Important to me and so I'm just not sure how to break the ice a little..help? Please?
Not a cat girl, I just wear cat ears <3
I really like purple and pleated mini skirts
"My darling, poets do not cry, they bleed on paper."

"loving you could be so much fun, if I weren't so blue and you weren't so numb.."
tiredofbeingsad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentHades » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:05 am

This is a bit of a weird one, but...

I've known this guy for years. Met him online, ended up meeting him IRL for the first time a few years ago. We called every night and eventually ended up in a long-distance relationship where we would start movies at the same time and play games online and stuff to stay close. Almost a year ago now I decided to start a life with him, but due to past traumas I told him that we'd have to live with each other for at least year before we decided whether or not we wanted to actually continue a stable relationship together or get married.

Well... since that year is almost here and we've been talking about getting married, I went ahead and bought a ring for him and a fancy Nordic-style box to put it in. Now... here's the issue... I don't know how to propose. I wanted to be the one to do it since I was the one who imposed so many rules at the start and because I think it would both irritate him and make him super happy. My original plan was to go and teach him how to iceskate since I used to figureskate when I was a kid and still like to do it... but with the quarantine that isn't an option, so... any ideas?
SilentHades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:34 am

HAPPIER wrote:Agh this is dumb but we've been together over seven months and we haven't even held hands. It's not a huge deal, but physical contact is REALLY Important to me and so I'm just not sure how to break the ice a little..help? Please?

hey, i understand that completely.
i was in this (almost exact) situation with my boyfriend and all i had to do was address how i was feeling. if you'd like to be more physical with him all you have to do is talk to him and ask him if he's comfortable with that, it may sound a little bit difficult or like an uncomfortable scenario, but trust me it is a lot nicer to get these things off of your chest! if you don't know how to go about it just either text him/walk up to him and tell him you need to talk and then discuss/describe what you would like and/or how this makes you feel.

best of luck <3
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me