TheComfortCorner | v.6

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Postby Demonic Rooster » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:40 pm

ahsjfhsjk I only have four months left of school, but with my depression acting up, I really don't know if I can handle it ... I only had one test today and I had plenty of time to prepare for it, yet I still feel so overwhelmed and I don't know why. I feel like everything is too much, yet tomorrow will be one of my easier school days. What am I going to do when I start having multiple tests on the same day or when my classes start getting harder again? I just want to sleep for an entire week...
{sorry for posting multiple times, but nobody replied}
---------------
----------------
-
-
-
------------------
-------------------

---
---
pleaѕe call мe rooѕтer!
мy ιnвoх ιѕ alwayѕ open тo
тнoѕe wнo wanт тo cнaт!

֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍֍

caprιcorn тrυe neυтral
egalιтarιan cнrιѕтιan ιnғj

Demonic Rooster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TheComfortCorner | v.6

Postby leiawolfe » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:54 pm

Aaaahhhh! Tomorrow will literally be the hardest, and most suspenseful moment of my life! (uh..and that's actually quite bad cause its the day I go back to school and I won't be able to focus X3)

My problem obviously isn't as bad as someone else, but... Okay. So I have literally been begging for a rabbit for such a long time, and researching so much! Then, when my parents ACTUALLY SAID YES a few weeks ago, I have been looking at so many different bunny adopts! (I just had to master division, and be responsible for my own bunny actions to have a bun. And I am ready.) When one bun caught my eye online, I told my mother and father, and they said she was beautiful! We contacted the owner, and she said that someone is coming to their house to look at the bunny, AND IF THEY DON'T TAKE IT SHE WILL TELL US!!!!! Like, what? Honestly, I CANNOT think of anyone who would want to come and look at a bunny they want to adopt, and NOT TAKE IT HOME!!!
aaahhh! I mean, she just looked like such a beautiful, well mannered bunny, and gorgeous, too..

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?! I.am.just...so scared........
leah
australia
she/her
talk to me about anything and everything, my dms are always open !! sig is a wip ^^
leiawolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:56 pm

Please pm me. ASAP.
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vincent Van Goat » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:57 pm

i feel worthless. everyone keeps on talking about me behind my back and ugh.....
ALL OF MY ADOPTION CENTERS AND GIVEAWAYS ARE CLOSED// INACTIVE
Vincent Van Goat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:13 pm

i don't want to look raceist for being skeptical to the point of complete non belief over aspects of world-afrocentric history
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby synchronously » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:33 am

.i lost my best friend
the person most important to me, that I loved more than anything
i got scared and neglected to talk to him as I should snd now he's gone
i feel so sixk.
i csnt tell if it's all in my head or not im sprry
₊̣̇.ෆ˟̑*̑ holly, dia / my lovely 💐gf and 💘bf *̑˟̑ෆ.₊̣̇.
icon (c)
synchronously

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogbrain » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:02 am

tmw when you are playing an ABC game with people that are older than you and you go to A instead of Y.
    i forgot the alphabet.
    ughh...
Wolfie ♡ | she/they | infp+t
dogbrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:55 am

PM please?
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

••••

Postby Reiji » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:44 am

If anyone wants to talk in PMs, my inbox is always open! I can offer advices and such and I'm okay with hearing all sorts of things. No hugs though- I don't like any kind of body contacts even in words, sorry.! But, since it's late might right now I'm heading to sleep. So if you really want to talk, I know of a great website where you can talk to strangers about whatever! Here you go. It's completely free and all of the listeners are nice people ♥

leverage wrote:I wonder what happiness really feels like.
I know I felt it in the past, but that was a while ago.
I mean, things make me happy sometimes, but what was it like to just wake up and smile at the world? Where did that good attitude go? Why is every day a struggle?
I feel like I start every day unhappy, and sometimes good things happen, and I really do appreciate the people who have helped me and been there for me through it all.
But what's it like to start the day happy? What is it like to have a day that's entirely good? What's it like to not be constantly fighting an uphill battle, one you frequently lose?
All I feel is loneliness.

I wish my dad would call me. I told him yesterday that I didn't deserve his attention, and that it wasn't worth calling me, but I wish he'd call anyways. I just...I can't call him. I know I'm an idiot, but I could really use him right now...or anyone.

I just want thinks to be okay again...

It's okay to feel sad. It's okay to feel emptiness.
    Even if anyone says that it's bad: it's actually the opposite.
    Some day aren't good and some days just ain't great at all. Heck, some day just want to destroy you. But you're here, you exist right now, through everything. I can't promise you that everything will just magically turns out to be good, but keep your chin up. Life will change, it always does.

Call your dad, he'll be there for you- maybe, I don't know your life. But if you can't, it's okay. Take a deep breath. If you really want to talk to anyone, please feel free to pm me. I love talking to others.

Demonic Rooster wrote:
ahsjfhsjk I only have four months left of school, but with my depression acting up, I really don't know if I can handle it ... I only had one test today and I had plenty of time to prepare for it, yet I still feel so overwhelmed and I don't know why. I feel like everything is too much, yet tomorrow will be one of my easier school days. What am I going to do when I start having multiple tests on the same day or when my classes start getting harder again? I just want to sleep for an entire week...
{sorry for posting multiple times, but nobody replied}

Depression is a bad, bad thing. That added with school is a nightmare that many experience yet at the same time many don't. Don't worry about the test, study for it if you are able to, but if you can't, don't force yourself to do it. Relax. Try to tell yourself that whatever happens, you're going to be fine. You can get through this. Sleep early, drink some tea, massage your body, do the things you love- distract yourself, do whatever you want to.

LeiaWolfe wrote:Aaaahhhh! Tomorrow will literally be the hardest, and most suspenseful moment of my life! (uh..and that's actually quite bad cause its the day I go back to school and I won't be able to focus X3)

My problem obviously isn't as bad as someone else, but... Okay. So I have literally been begging for a rabbit for such a long time, and researching so much! Then, when my parents ACTUALLY SAID YES a few weeks ago, I have been looking at so many different bunny adopts! (I just had to master division, and be responsible for my own bunny actions to have a bun. And I am ready.) When one bun caught my eye online, I told my mother and father, and they said she was beautiful! We contacted the owner, and she said that someone is coming to their house to look at the bunny, AND IF THEY DON'T TAKE IT SHE WILL TELL US!!!!! Like, what? Honestly, I CANNOT think of anyone who would want to come and look at a bunny they want to adopt, and NOT TAKE IT HOME!!!
aaahhh! I mean, she just looked like such a beautiful, well mannered bunny, and gorgeous, too..

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?! I.am.just...so scared........

Never compare your problems to others, even if it's the most tiny things.
    There's so many other fishes in the sea! Don't worry. [Or in this case bunnies, in, a, uh, burrow]
    Try to look at the bright side. You might find another one that's better, maybe not, but if that bunny gets a good home, isn't that good for it? And then you also get to adopt another bunny that needs a home. Remember, they're living creatures just like us. And just like us, they need love- if the person thinks they can give her the love they deserve, then perhaps they do. Maybe you can find another bunny that needs your love. The possibility is endless.

Vincent Van Goat wrote:i feel worthless. everyone keeps on talking about me behind my back and ugh.....

Everyone will always talk behind our backs, there's no questioning about it. Pay them no mind. Everyone will always judge you, and it's okay, that's just how life is. This comes from someone who fears judgement of others.
    You're not worthless, you're a person, a real life breathing person that has their own interest, background, history- life. You're amazing, simply by existing.

Lolly_CGC wrote:My period arrived today and I'm in so much pain I can't even stand up! Everything is hurting so much... Specially my back :(
I also feel like I'm about to throw up all the time :(
Also my parents won't leave me alone until I make peace with my uncle who hurts me every time he visits. The last time he pushed me out of the car just because he wanted me to drive and I ended up very hurt, since I fell on concrete. This made me stand up for myself and argue with him for the first time, but my parents don't see anything wrong with that guy slapping my butt, pushing and biting me, but think that I'm crossing the line by not wanting any contact with him anymore
Everything is so wrong
Why does bleeding hurt this much? T_T

Try asking your parents for pain meds. I never had painful cramps but it must be so darn awful.

Confront your parents about your uncle, explain everything calmly and try your best to not raise your voice at all and make sure to ask them to listen to the whole story first. It's not okay to just stand back from being abused by your own uncle. You're right to not have any contact with him, he could be dangerous and you're uncomfortable, it's perfectly ok.

synchronously wrote:.i lost my best friend
the person most important to me, that I loved more than anything
i got scared and neglected to talk to him as I should snd now he's gone
i feel so sixk.
i csnt tell if it's all in my head or not im sprry

I am… so sorry for your loss. It's disheartening, it really is.
    I never felt what it's like and I don't understand what you are feeling.
    I don't know anything about your best friend, but I'm sure he's a great guy.
    If you need anyone to talk to, please send a PM to me! I'm always open to hear about others.

highflyer wrote:
    "i didn't know, i'm sorry darling."

today i was meant to be going in to just get my braces tightened, but guess what? surprise! you're getting your bottom traintracks today too! my mum said i was only getting them tightened. she lied to me. something's wrong when she lies to me. she said she was told that they'd wait a bit before i get my traintracks, and she didn't know i was getting them today. i don't believe her in the slightest. buying me my favourite biscuits won't made me feel better you know.

Ouch, braces. I sure hope you're feeling good.
    Maybe your mom really didn't know? Cut her some slack maybe, but in any way,
    I'm sure she feels sorry for you. I hope those biscuits tasted good.!

Wolfie ✠ wrote:
    tmw when you are playing an ABC game with people that are older than you and you go to A instead of Y.
    i forgot the alphabet.
    ughh...

It's okay to forget things! Even the most sinplest of things like, the alphabet.
    We're humans, we make mistakes, it's okay.
Reiji

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Infinity* » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:45 am

Just so tired today... I wish I didn't have so much to do...
Smile at a stranger today - it might be the first smile they’ve seen in a while!
Blessed Be!

I am an item collector! Feel free to send me items in your trade, whether they are on my wishlist or not!
*Infinity*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me