♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Pyjaks » Sat May 06, 2017 5:07 am

How long should you have been dating someone before it's appropriate for you to be living together? I think that's gonna vary from couple to couple and factor in ages, maturity levels, job situations, etc. My boyfriend and I are moving in together this summer and that'll be after 3ish years of being together, it's what were most comfortable with.

How long until it's appropriate to propose for marriage? again, I think it varies from relationship to relationship. I do think it's best that you've lived together before you get engaged, though.

What's your opinion on promise rings? I think they're cheesy and cute, lol. I wouldn't want one though.

What does it feel like to be in love from your perspective? I dunno how to put words to it, honestly. I don't really get butterflies or warm feelings or anything like that, I just have this intense longing to be with my boyfriend, to make him happy and protect him. He's told me he feels the same way. I guess that's just our way of feeling love, lol

Do you believe in love at first sight? No. Infatuation or lust, maybe.

How do you know when you've found "the one"? I don't believe in "the one". I think there's many people out there that I'd be happy with. My boyfriend is the one who makes me happy now, though, and the person I'm compatible with in almost every way, so that's how I know we're right for each other.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ufoparty » Sat May 06, 2017 5:10 am

Marking for future reference
Image fox | they/them | adult | film major
ufoparty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nemohappyturtlepants » Sat May 06, 2017 5:46 am

So, my friend has had a huge crush on this one guy from our school, and she really wanted to ask him out. She asked me to ask the guy if he liked her, and I was fine with that cuz it would be kind of cute if the got together. The guy said no, and I told her. She was sad but now she's insisting that he only said no because he was awkward. She wants to ask him out on her own now, but she's really shy about it. She keeps on telling me to get her to ask him, but when I do she never does. It's getting really annoying now, but I don't know how to tell her to stop bugging me about it without being rude. What should I do?
Proud member of the Green Smoothie cabin!
nemohappyturtlepants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nolan » Sat May 06, 2017 6:22 am

nemohappyturtlepants wrote:So, my friend has had a huge crush on this one guy from our school, and she really wanted to ask him out. She asked me to ask the guy if he liked her, and I was fine with that cuz it would be kind of cute if the got together. The guy said no, and I told her. She was sad but now she's insisting that he only said no because he was awkward. She wants to ask him out on her own now, but she's really shy about it. She keeps on telling me to get her to ask him, but when I do she never does. It's getting really annoying now, but I don't know how to tell her to stop bugging me about it without being rude. What should I do?

Ask her to stop having you be the wingman. The boy said no which means no. If she really wants to continue with this boy, let her find out for herself that he doesn't like her.

How long should you have been dating someone before it's appropriate for you to be living together?
It depends. I feel a couple months at least before you move in together, but of course it depends on both parties financial situations primarily.

How long until it's appropriate to propose for marriage?
Is it crazy if I say you should be living together for at least six months before getting engaged? You think you know the person you're dating, but since you'll be living together for the rest of your life (implying no divorce) you should totally learn your partner's home life and style of living. Who knows, you may love your partner but the piling of dirty dishes and laundry may just be enough to make you turn back.

What's your opinion on promise rings?
No preference. Personally I wouldn't get them for anyone.

What does it feel like to be in love from your perspective?
Not sure how to put it in words. I just feel complete, especially if the person reciprocates the feelings.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
Nope. Interest at first sight? Perhaps, but not love.

How do you know when you've found "the one"?
Kinda like you know how your child is yours, but with your partner. It's different for everyone. I think mine was when my boyfriend said we could get a corgi.
Nolan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyjaks » Sat May 06, 2017 6:22 am

nemohappyturtlepants wrote:So, my friend has had a huge crush on this one guy from our school, and she really wanted to ask him out. She asked me to ask the guy if he liked her, and I was fine with that cuz it would be kind of cute if the got together. The guy said no, and I told her. She was sad but now she's insisting that he only said no because he was awkward. She wants to ask him out on her own now, but she's really shy about it. She keeps on telling me to get her to ask him, but when I do she never does. It's getting really annoying now, but I don't know how to tell her to stop bugging me about it without being rude. What should I do?

How about "sorry (friend name), I don't think I can help you with this anymore. If you want to ask him out you just have to do it!" If she keeps pressing, you might have to be a bit firmer with her until she gets the message.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fi2000Fi » Sat May 06, 2017 8:10 am

I am absolutely head over heels for this girl. I have never had such strong feelings for anyone develop over such a short time and it kinda feels like I'm going crazy. I know her through mutual friends and we are in the same English class. I enjoy talking to her and as of a few weeks ago we've started texting everyday. I've learned a lot about her and to be honest it just makes me like her more. Because of these feelings I have been desperately trying to hang out with her outside of school because I don't want to confess to her over text or in school. One of our mutual friends has been talking to her and promises that she likes me too, so I asked her to the movies. Sadly, she got sick the day before we were suppose to go so it didn't work out. I want to know when would be an appropriate time to ask again because I don't want to be a nuisance. I also wanted to know if anyone has any cute ways to drop hints that I like her without being too obvious. Thanks.
Fi2000Fi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Sat May 06, 2017 8:19 am

How long should you have been dating someone before it's appropriate for you to be living together?
I think this is really situational, and it depends on your relationship with the person. I believe in quality over quantity, but moving in with someone is a huge commitment and you should have plans to eventually marry the person that you move in with. If you can't see yourself being with them for the rest of your life, then they aren't the person to move in with.

Again, I don't believe that there is a set time, and it really depends on your relationship. I think you should date someone for at least a year before considering marriage.

I don't really have an opinion on them. Get one if you want to, but it's not required.

I've been in love a few times. For me it was constant adoration of a person, thinking they're perfect, wanting to see them be successful and achieve their dreams, wanting to talk to them and be with them constantly, being unable to keep them off of my mind, still wanting to talk to them when I want to be alone, not getting bored of them, and seeing a future with them.

I believe that physical attraction is important and there is nothing wrong with rejecting someone that you are not physically attracted to, but knowing someone's personality is necessary in order to love them.

If I have to ask myself if they're the one, they probably aren't the one.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ludde » Sat May 06, 2017 8:22 am

mark .v.
~ ♥ ~

Hi. Characters are up for SALE^^

https://toyhou.se/Vanillahunni/characters/folder:all
Feel free to send me a PM if any of them interest you!

Deviantart [/i][/size]
~ ♥ ~
Ludde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat May 06, 2017 9:58 am

@sweet tea- I sure hope so, aha. Thank you c:

I don't believe you should live together until you're married.

Whenever you feel it's right, but you should know for sure, and know the person well. You should also think hard about whether the other person is ready for that commitment.

No opinion.

Um...I don't know. I've had crushes, but never truly been in love. I think it's one of those "you'll know it when you feel it" things.

Nope. Of course, you could be physically attracted to someone at first sight, but you should get to know them first before even thinking about love.

I don't know because I haven't found "the one" yet X3 I'm patiently awaiting that time, and I don't see any reason to rush or hurry into a relationship. Like I said, you'll just know. When you can't imagine your life without that person, I suppose. <3
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiny Sylveon » Sat May 06, 2017 10:09 am

Does not really matter as long as you trust them.

You should have been dating at least 2 years. You need experience with each other.

I find it kinda...creepy? If it works for you, that's good, but if feelings change, feelings change.

Never been "in love". I've gained crushes, but I do not believe I've ever been in love.

I do not believe that exists. Sorry!

I do not believe "the one" exists either. You either find someone you would tolerate spending the rest of your life with, or you don't.
╔══════════════════════╗
"If I make another move,
if I take another step,
then it all will fall apart,
there'll be nothing of me left.
If I'm crying in the wind,
if I'm crying in the night,
will there ever be a way?
Will my heart return to white?"
-Christina Lee (Bad Apple)

╚══════════════════════╝
╔══════════════╗