♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby wolfi. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:57 pm

Hey so I have a slight problem again and it still involves the guy I spoke about last time. Well I still have a small crush on him and we are still good friends and now I’m in his group for a trip for our band class with the rest of our friends, well I don’t mind this but what I do mind is that it drives me crazy to think that I might have a crush on three guys at the same time! One of them is in my art class and is my Let’s call “frenemie” but not really ya know? Like he can be annoying at times but its like a playful annoying and I don’t care. Well he plays football and we always joke around and have the same genreal ideas and get alon pretty well but he totally confused me when we started talking about this dance at my school, I said it was stupid to go because it wasn’t worth it because I don’t have anybody to go with and that I don’t really dance and dress up fancy and he said that it was totally worth it and that there was a buffet and even he doesn’t dance. He even said something along the lines of “I’m gonna be there hanging around the buffet” and I said something like “yeah no I can’t do that to myself haha” and we started joking around and I said I didn’t want to go because I felt uncomfortable because I would be there alone without a date and he said in a joking matter, “just wear one of those shirts you know that like cut off?”
“Yeah?”
“Yeah wear that and the ripped jeans you have and guys won’t leave you alone”
“That’s stupid I don’t even have ripped jeans”
“Yeah guys love it when girls wear that”
“Oh please you guys only care about girls that are pretty and shallow who are vulnerable and stupid”
And we laughed the rest of class but I could forget about until I stayed after school for cross county like I always do and that’s where the other guy comes in. He is really nice and we have been friends for a long time and we get along pretty well like he can confide in me and I can confide in him, but I can’t tell if I like him and we even talk about his girlfriend which I don’t really care because I can’t tell and he is just a friend right now (I hope) and he always takes off first because he is a fast runner and I’m no where near as fast as he is so I just take my time and run and he was finished way before me. So we were talking and like he always does when he has a girl problem he comes to me and shows me a text. Which I will not explain the text because it is a private matter between me and him and I would feel guilty, but anyway it was about his crush. So long story short today was a very eventful day that I can’t get out of my head even reading Fanfics can’t calm my mind. I can’t tell if I’m jealous or not from the guy from cross country and I can’t tell if the guy from art likes me or not and I’m not so worried about the first guy anymore since we kind of put that aside us, I don’t want to ruin any friendships I have with these people because they are my closest friends irl because most of my friends are guys because fellow girls at my school are annoying with all the drama and stupid popularity. So yeah thanks for taking the time to read this I know it was long I just could really find a way to shorten this and still get it off my chest.
wolfi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beeqlass » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:08 pm

sometimes i feel really guilty.

because of a past abusive relationship, im really quick to block out emotions over and over small things.

i really do love this boy. so so much. but it hurts me knowing that sometimes i sub consciously block out all my feelings towards him because sometimes we both slip up and make mistakes.

i dont want to block out things. i want to feel. i want to be able to say that i love this boy all the time without any struggle. but sometimes the words dont flow how they always flow.

i want this to work out, between him and i. because hes the first person who ive fallen for in over 2 years. i dont want this to end up with us broken and distant, just like how last time was and the times before that. i want this to work out, and even when it ends,, i havent trusted anyone as much as him in a long time. id still want to be friends.

i really do love that boy and sometimes my heart aches for him and he makes me this confused ruined mess sometimes but i thats okay i think, because im finally opening up for the first time in two years. i dont have to suffer through this alone anymore -- i have him with me n ill be okay.

i think i might tell him about this -- about how im quick to block out emotions over and over again. i think it would be a good choice. im pretty sure he would understand.
beeqlass

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby provolone » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:32 pm

habiba wrote:Hello, three days ago, my boyfriend and I made a choice. We chose to take a break (I’m actually the one taking a break) because there was too much happening. We’d always argue about the same things, he couldn’t take it and I couldn’t neither. So here we are. So far, I’ve been feeling so upset, but at the same times, I’m taking advantages of it... I am trying to get myself back up, and I’m ready to take a 3 weeks break to make our relationship stronger than ever... the problem is, I’m very anxious about how everything will turn out.. how are you supposed to know that you’re ready to end this “break”? How do you know that you are mentally stable enough to return to the relationship... please help! I need someone to answer me i am stressing :(

I have also been the person to initiate a break before. It was hard and I was hurt but also worked on myself. It healthy to set a few ground rules I think. Pick a day that you want to meet back up and re-define the relationship. For me, I chose three weeks away to talk about what we should do from then on. Talk about what going on a break means. Is it okay for you or him to flirt with others? Is it okay to talk daily or do you need space? Tell them ahead of time so you don't get frustrated with the communication or lack of. Most importantly, work on yourself. Do things that make you happy, but also know that it's okay to be feeling a rollercoaster of emotions. Don't try to push them down, find a healthy release. I hope that helps.
provolone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fiirstcrush » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:36 pm

Resolved ♥ Thank you for all the lovely pms!!
Last edited by fiirstcrush on Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fiirstcrush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xesei » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:58 pm

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months now. We met through a friend who ended up hurting both of us so we stepped away and we became best friends. Then started dating 6 months later on September 21st (Like the song! lol)

Before I started dating him I was in a very abusive and toxic relationship(this lasted one year). Since this person would leave me a lot at random times even at the times I thought we were doing the best, I still get this reflex to keep my emotions detached to save myself from pain. And when he comes back he tells me I wasn't good enough, i should appreciate that he even came back. I've told my boyfriend that I get these sometimes and he is the sweetest and makes sure I feel better/calls me when I do get them. He was my best friend so he knows me like the back of his hand, we've never fought, he has never broken off with me we have stayed strong for as long as I remember. Basically I'd marry him if I could, just my go to person for anything.

Any advice how to get rid of this repetitive feeling of not being good enough/feeling like your loved ones are going to leave you? I don't truly believe it. It's like a monster, I know it's not real but it scares me so much anyway...

Thank you for reading <3 And for advice if you reply! I'm doing much better it's just this one thing I can't shake c:
USD Commissions // CS Commissions // Art Trades Open
Hello! I'm Xesei. I draw art for others and buy tons of characters. I don't collect pets for myself anymore but I do accept them as payment for art! Feel free to send me a message about anything!
Friendly but sensitive! I don't mind dms but I'm not the best at keeping a conversation haha ^^
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:25 am

Tokyo Kiwi wrote:I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months now. We met through a friend who ended up hurting both of us so we stepped away and we became best friends. Then started dating 6 months later on September 21st (Like the song! lol)

Before I started dating him I was in a very abusive and toxic relationship(this lasted one year). Since this person would leave me a lot at random times even at the times I thought we were doing the best, I still get this reflex to keep my emotions detached to save myself from pain. And when he comes back he tells me I wasn't good enough, i should appreciate that he even came back. I've told my boyfriend that I get these sometimes and he is the sweetest and makes sure I feel better/calls me when I do get them. He was my best friend so he knows me like the back of his hand, we've never fought, he has never broken off with me we have stayed strong for as long as I remember. Basically I'd marry him if I could, just my go to person for anything.

Any advice how to get rid of this repetitive feeling of not being good enough/feeling like your loved ones are going to leave you? I don't truly believe it. It's like a monster, I know it's not real but it scares me so much anyway...

Thank you for reading <3 And for advice if you reply! I'm doing much better it's just this one thing I can't shake c:

Ahhhh I kept smiling as I read through your post. It’s so sweet and it reminded me of when I first started dating my boyfriend. I’ve never had to deal with an abusive relationship before thankfully but I have been in one that constantly neglected me and another always left me hanging. I loved them both so much even though I knew I could do better and when I broke up with both, it really did left a hole in my heart. I genuinely wanted the relationships to work but they weren’t pulling their load and made it feel like I was the only one that wanted to keep it going.
I started to develop a fear of being afraid to even fall in love. However, I did meet someone who changed that. Long story short, before my boyfriend, Z, and I dated, I told him all my problems and he said it was okay and that we can work on it together. When we finally became official after months of building back my courage, I started to fear that I was never good enough and that I’d be a second choice at the snap of a finger. It was demoralising. It wasn’t Z’s fault. My mind was playing games with me. I told Z how I felt and he said that he chased me for a reason and that I shouldn’t have to think that way. I started to have more confidence in myself, love myself more and that thought slowly disappeared. It took almost a year before I was able to dissipate that constant thought. Just know that no one is ever “too good” or that you’re “never good enough”. Have some faith and confidence in yourself. Talk to him about it. I’m sure he’d give some reassurance if you ever need it. :)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Xesei » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:20 am

DarkestWerewolf wrote:
Tokyo Kiwi wrote:I've been with my boyfriend for 6 months now. We met through a friend who ended up hurting both of us so we stepped away and we became best friends. Then started dating 6 months later on September 21st (Like the song! lol)

Ahhhh I kept smiling as I read through your post. It’s so sweet and it reminded me of when I first started dating my boyfriend. I’ve never had to deal with an abusive relationship before thankfully but I have been in one that constantly neglected me and another always left me hanging. I loved them both so much even though I knew I could do better and when I broke up with both, it really did left a hole in my heart. I genuinely wanted the relationships to work but they weren’t pulling their load and made it feel like I was the only one that wanted to keep it going.
I started to develop a fear of being afraid to even fall in love. However, I did meet someone who changed that. Long story short, before my boyfriend, Z, and I dated, I told him all my problems and he said it was okay and that we can work on it together. When we finally became official after months of building back my courage, I started to fear that I was never good enough and that I’d be a second choice at the snap of a finger. It was demoralising. It wasn’t Z’s fault. My mind was playing games with me. I told Z how I felt and he said that he chased me for a reason and that I shouldn’t have to think that way. I started to have more confidence in myself, love myself more and that thought slowly disappeared. It took almost a year before I was able to dissipate that constant thought. Just know that no one is ever “too good” or that you’re “never good enough”. Have some faith and confidence in yourself. Talk to him about it. I’m sure he’d give some reassurance if you ever need it. :)

Thank you so much! That's probably the best give it time and have a lot more confidence. It has gotten better since I've passed the part of not being able to love. Your story is so sweet and so similar lol

I hope you are doing well too! <3
USD Commissions // CS Commissions // Art Trades Open
Hello! I'm Xesei. I draw art for others and buy tons of characters. I don't collect pets for myself anymore but I do accept them as payment for art! Feel free to send me a message about anything!
Friendly but sensitive! I don't mind dms but I'm not the best at keeping a conversation haha ^^
©
Xesei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eeveeloverrr » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:05 am

He's so cute I wanna cry uwu tears
The weirdest thing is that I think he likes me back and I love this feeling so much. It makes my heart so warm yet confused uwu

c a l l . m e . c a m i
visit my art gallery

|| he/him || digital artist ||
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
!Do not popipo the cat!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
|| Brazilian || cat lover ||
Eeveeloverrr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:12 am

I have an idea! I will list a codename for one of my crushes, and see which one you guys like better :)

Tree-
sense of humor
cute :D
innocent, but not too innocent :3
We like eachother ATM!
Smile owo
1 class together
We ride the same bus
Eye contact.

Z-
Sense of humor
EYES. THE. EYES. <3
Smile!!!
Common Interests!
2 classes together!
Freckles <3
Laugh
eye contact

B-
Eyes <3
Laugh
( shorter than me :< )
We ride the same bus
We were friends before, so we know eachother like that
eye contact

owo TY FOR HELPING MEEEEE

xx
lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    What you gonna do when you get out of jail?
    I'm gonna have some fun
    What do you consider fun?
    fun, natural fun

I'm in heaven
    With my boyfriend, my laughing boyfriend
    There's no beginning and there is no end
    Time isn't present in that dimension

-;; tom tom club

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Armagedd0n » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:44 pm

I'm somewhat torn between two people..

H = Crush 1
K = Crush 2

I have had a crush on H since late 2018 and all the way through summer break and into 2019.. In 2018 we didn't talk too much, I went into his class once, that was before I had developed 'feelings' for him. Again we didn't talk a lot, but when his class plus the few others from my class went outside for P.E. we ended up talking quite a bit. Mostly about the game itself. Then this year, one of my close friends got put in the same Syndicate as him.. She was one of the few people I told. They became good friends, still, are.. We played this game of P.E. with H's class and mine. It was supposed to be a fun game and to be honest, it was. We talked a bit laughed, but at lunch the day before (we have lunchtime sport most days, this term was three pitch softball), while I was on second base he started talking to me.. It was kind of awkward 'cause he never has really done that before.

Then there's K, he's one of the nicest people I've met, and he's in my class. We are overall good friends, even though we've known each other for around 3-4 weeks. Our school had athletics day not long ago, everyone in my Year/Grade started off with sprints. We both cheered each other on, even though we are in different houses and should be cheering for our own house. Quite a few people (friends) say "I think K likes you..".. and most of the time ill shrug it off trying not to attract attention to the subject.. I really, really like him but don't want to ruin our friendship, this has happened to me before and we are only just starting to comfortably talk to each other(even though we have to work with each other often).

Sorry if this is long, or really badly written, I'm super tired and stressed by school..
Armagedd0n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me