♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby idiosyncrasy » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:05 am

i know this is an odd question, but how do relationships start? i've never been in one, so i don't really know how they're supposed to work haha
saw badflower & i prevail live - carrd - discord: iidiosyncrasy
pfp: this is not romance webcomic - gif: opus brain by igorrr
emerson/cain - he/they - blm

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

no gender only swag

song - song

pronouns

idiosyncrasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:58 am

CrimsonNebula wrote:i know this is an odd question, but how do relationships start? i've never been in one, so i don't really know how they're supposed to work haha

There is no one way to this kind of thing. Some people meet at bars, some at parties, some on apps, some in school, some at the store. You may start as friends or as a hook up. Maybe you just went on a blind date and decided that was it. Relationships aren't just "supposed to work" in one certain way. It's different to everyone.
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash ♡ » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:10 pm

-incognito- wrote:
eroska wrote:
i have never met someone who makes my heart ache so badly when they don’t feel well or deserve more like she does. she makes me so selfless and protective, id kill and die for her and that’s scary lol.

I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but this isn't a healthy state of mind. I know you love this person deeply, but remember to put yourself first. Too often, people are fleeting and if she were to break your heart, you have to have yourself to fall back on. And in order to be able to fall back on yourself, you have to value the person you are more than anyone else. Your happiness cannot rely on anyone else - they can contribute to your happiness, but they should not create it. Since it makes your heart ache so much and that can't be helped: when she doesn't feel well, comfort her and when she deserves more, tell her that you feel that way and perhaps it will open her eyes. But she is not yours to protect.

Don't be willing to kill and die for someone who won't do the same for you.

Source: I felt this way about a person before, and they ended up breaking my heart - that's how I learned this lesson. Obviously, I don't know your situation from just those sentences, but it brought up a memory of my past mistakes so that's why I'm giving this advice

hi! how do you know she doesn’t feel the same? or that im codependent from that sentence alone? i appreciate the advice, but this is a bit strange coming from someone who knows nothing about the situation, no offense. my last relationship was abusive, and before that i didn’t know how to be selfish. in the amount of time between last breakup and now ive learned how to treat myself kinder and discover what i want and put it first. we aren’t even together, because we respect each other’s and our own health and are taking it that slow but we do love each other. i think it’s a wonderful feeling, finally caring for someone enough to hurt when they do. because i didn’t feel it before. i appreciate the advice and caution but i know my boundaries and what is and isn’t good from past repetition. im comfortable here. it’s just intimidating because the genuine care and love is new, not materialistic or romanticized.

════════════════════════════════════
she • adult • audhd & chronically ill
struggling equine nutrition student, im barely on here.

════════════════════════════════════
fell in love with a pisces moon,
now i'll follow you wherever you go.
vash ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby msmoof » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:52 pm

I NEED HELP! DOES HE LIKE ME?

so i have been friends with this guy for about 3-4 years now, hes a year above me, and he also lives next door lol. up until recently, i dont think either of us considered eachother as potential partners. he has always told me that i feel like a sister to him, and he would always always always tell me about the girls in his life and his girlfriends and crushes and dates and literally everything. last trimester we had a class together and we got to talk often, and every single day. at the time and even before, he wasnt a really big texter, and would rarely talk to me on social media, even though we were rlly close friends. that was just his personality i guess. after that class ended, which was in november, he started texting me regularly, and now he sends me stuff every single day. he texts me too, and occasionally he gives me rides home from school. hes really tough to read, but there have been so many times that make me think he likes me, while there are others that i quetion. one thing is, he always used to tell me about his girl drama, but he doesnt anymore. yet, he ALWAYS sends me stuff complaining about being single, and when i told him to just "pursue that girl" he just told me that he "wasnt really looking for a relationship" which i think is fishy. however, then he told me that i should go pursue the guy that i liked, and when i asked him for advice, he gave me some and i thanked him saying i'd make "money moves" and he said "i know you will ;) " i dont know what that even meant, but a little later that day he sent me a meme that said "the first time shaggy had to use 100% of his power was to accept the fact that the girl he liked would be happy with someone else" and he sent a message along with it saying "oof i felt that" all of this doesnt seem too strange until you take into account the fact that this guy is a really bad texter and doesnt really care about social media. so like, this is an interesting situation because he manages to talk to me every single day. last week he added me into a groupchat with a couple of our friends and invited us to hang out outside of school for the FIRST time!!! today we hung out and wow, i really loved it. we played super smash bros and i suck at that game, but he told me that he knew i was doing well?!? its a small thing but it meant a lot idk. after that, he was showing us all the memes he had saved on instagram, and our friend asked if he could send it to her. when you want to send someone a meme, it shows a list of a few people that you DM frequently, as a suggestion. the top person being the one you DM the most. i happened to notice that i was the first person (i might have been the second but im pretty sure i was the first) and that had me thinking too. gosh i dont even know whats happening. this situation is so confusing and hard to read and i dont know what to do next. if you read this far jeez i love you.
msmoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chilombo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:59 pm

Hello, three days ago, my boyfriend and I made a choice. We chose to take a break (I’m actually the one taking a break) because there was too much happening. We’d always argue about the same things, he couldn’t take it and I couldn’t neither. So here we are. So far, I’ve been feeling so upset, but at the same times, I’m taking advantages of it... I am trying to get myself back up, and I’m ready to take a 3 weeks break to make our relationship stronger than ever... the problem is, I’m very anxious about how everything will turn out.. how are you supposed to know that you’re ready to end this “break”? How do you know that you are mentally stable enough to return to the relationship... please help! I need someone to answer me i am stressing :(
chilombo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ///// » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:51 am

I saw that the cute waitress I have crush on (I even have the coffee house napkin with my number to give her when I can^^) and then I discovered that we have things in common!(:
/////

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chateau » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:37 pm

he so cute
    he came to my house when i was doing a
    performance so i could come home and be surprised by this. (he couldn't see the performance)
    butterflies teehee
chateau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby All Might » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:28 pm

It feels weird to be here, I've been on this website long enough I might have felt lonely and like I wouldn't end up with anyone!

Now, I'm with someone and... I feel old. But also, happy,

I'm not sure if anyone else here might relate to this feeling but - having awful anxiety in a relationship! It's definitely a personal problem, it's not his fault that MY brain is mean.. and wow, it's weird - being able to talk and having him - though not dote, be kind about it. And even if it's hard for him, to try - even in little ways.

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:49 pm

Ares wrote:
It feels weird to be here, I've been on this website long enough I might have felt lonely and like I wouldn't end up with anyone!

Now, I'm with someone and... I feel old. But also, happy,

I'm not sure if anyone else here might relate to this feeling but - having awful anxiety in a relationship! It's definitely a personal problem, it's not his fault that MY brain is mean.. and wow, it's weird - being able to talk and having him - though not dote, be kind about it. And even if it's hard for him, to try - even in little ways.

at least for me, i think my mind tries to sabotage me. the case might not be exactly the same for you, of course, but it seems to be a pretty common anxiety thing that if a relationship is serious and seems to be going somewhere, a fear of SOMETHING, be it commitment, the future, change, etc., will pop up, and the anxiety response to this is of course to try to get away from what's stressing you out so much.

still, someone who will show you warmth through the darkest hours is someone worth your time! especially if it's someone that isn't too good at that sort of thing in the first place, like your bf seems like he might be. anxiety is a pain to work through, but his efforts will always shine through that darkness of uncertainty if you're able to focus on them. best of luck!!!!
ellie | adult | she/they/he | pisces
corn demon | adoption center Image
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:54 pm

So eh I think I might have a crush on my friend from middle school? four years since we met. I knew I kinda liked him before but then we had a major blow out in the summer of freshman year. Luckily we've worked it out. Recently he stayed over at my place cause he's homeless and his girlfriend just broke up with him on v-day, which Is horrible. We got kinda intimate and the next morning he was gone. He sent me a message over text thanking me for being hospitable. Anyhow.

I'm a homeschool senior this year which means prom is coming up. Our theme is under the sea. I really would appreciate if someone could give me ideas on how to ask him? I don't want to do a song or anything crazy cause I'm awkward 😅 pms would be nice if possible!
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me