♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:44 pm

I think my brain is just bored and wants me to crush on someone tbh. Now that my crush is no longer in any of my classes, I’ve become infatuated with this other guy. I wouldn’t call it a crush, persay...just infatuation. He’s in my art class and likes to draw, which I actually haven’t seen a lot of guys at my school enjoy? I dunno...he’s kinda cute. I don’t really know him, and I’m really bad at talking to people. I’m even worse at initiating conversations and unless it’s a long-time friend, I always wait for someone else to say the first word. And even then, I’m trash at keeping a convo going. I want to talk to him I guess, but I feel like it’s be weird since we’ve been in the same class for three weeks and never talked. Gosh, I’m just so tired right now. My anxiety’s pretty bad today, but I mean, I needed to get this out there ;w; Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes/it seems rushed.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Spinach_ » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:10 pm

beaux wrote:
    ah i know this feeling all too well :( and it sucks if you're prone to stress and overthinking like i used to be!
    anyhow what i'm trying to say is, i know how u feel bb

imo i think you should just wait a little longer than 1 month tbh, not only for you to become more comfortable for
    asking m, but also for her to learn more about you and vice versa (in a positive way ofc). as fast as one can feel so
    attached to someone, time is still a real thing haha, so i think you just have to wait -- all the while getting to know
    her better. i'm not saying you're rushing things ofc, but don't jump into things too quickly if you ever come to a
    situation that doesn't really require rushing into things

one thing i did to my bf before we started dating was i would casually slip a statement that indicates my bisexuality
    in a normal conversation hskhsdskdkd and after a while i asked him something along the lines like "u know i'm bi right"
    thank heavens he was the braver one and after a few months he said "i think i'm gay and i think i like u"

u could try that if you're ever as desperate as i am hahah jkjk. but hey, if she's accepting to all sexuality i think stating
    your own won't be much of a problem, but don't force this though! letting m know of your sexuality should be v natural
    and 'fluid' if u get what i'm saying

has she ever ask you your sexuality (explicitly or implicitly)? if so, i think it provides a common space where you can
    ask her of the same thing? idk, it may seem rude i know, but you could ask her when you've known her a little longer.
    i know it's easier said than done bb -- but that could be eased through getting to know m longer, allow yourself to be
    more open & vulnerable when with her to let m know that she's truly a friend and that bringing up personal questions
    such as that may not seem like a very strange thing to do. sexuality should not be and never is a problem -- so if you
    ever have the bravery to ask her, let her know that you're not going to make it a problem; let her know that no matter
    what, you'll be there for her

i know i don't give the best advices, but i just want to let u know that it's natural to feel these kinds of emotions haha,
    i just want to say that this whole thing can be stressful only if you let it, so always be in control and in touch with your
    surroundings and feelings! i know playing the waiting game can be v tedious, if not, painful, but time is a v v v essential
    thing for any kind of relationships, so use it to your advantage bb; further your current relationship with m before a new
    one branches out of it, get to know her better so that it allows her to get to know you too! i'm sorry if this doesn't help
    but i hope it does, even remotely. good luck bb! + i'm v happy that you to found an environment where u can feel at peace
    and content (bc trust me, i know it's hard for someone with low self-esteem) aND ALSO found someone you feel comfortable
    with, even if it's platonic atm

and ur english is wonderful ok -- no need to feel critical abt that

Thanks for your comment!

I generally do the same thing as you do; I slip a statement that indicates that I'm gay in a normal conversation. But for now, I just never did that with M, I just never found the right moment. But she's very open-minded, so I'm pretty sure that when I do she will be accepting of my sexuality.
I know time is very essential in relationships, and I really don't want to mess it up so I'll just let time for us to know each other better and further our current relationship.

Your reply really helped, so thank you so much! And I really appreciate the support! <3
Hope you and your bf have a wonderful day!
Tired Raccoon
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Recently just came back...wow I haven't played since like...2019!
_Spinach_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illumié » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:36 pm

I've been with my boyfriend 10 months now, and we've both decided what we want to do for our one year, which is for me to stay the night at his because all we want is time together. And I swear to you up and down like I swore to my parents, we want nothing from that but time. We might stay up super late together talking and snuggling, but we'd sleep in different rooms and all. Though I am an adult, I'll be living at home for a couple years and I care about the wishes on my parents, so I asked them for permission to stay at his house as if I would do it today. They said they were concerned about it and no for today but that I could perhaps bring it up at a later date. I have every reason to trust my boyfriend and myself, but how can I get them to trust us within a couple months? We've never given them any reason to not trust us (my mother has mentioned how good a guy my bf is multiple times) and I feel like they're being way too protective, but I just don't know what all I can do about it.
Image𝕴𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚, 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖜𝖔 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖌𝖘Image
art by halcyoncreature
illumié

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Panther202 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:55 pm

Nokternal wrote:
Illumié wrote:I've been with my boyfriend 10 months now, and we've both decided what we want to do for our one year, which is for me to stay the night at his because all we want is time together. And I swear to you up and down like I swore to my parents, we want nothing from that but time. We might stay up super late together talking and snuggling, but we'd sleep in different rooms and all. Though I am an adult, I'll be living at home for a couple years and I care about the wishes on my parents, so I asked them for permission to stay at his house as if I would do it today. They said they were concerned about it and no for today but that I could perhaps bring it up at a later date. I have every reason to trust my boyfriend and myself, but how can I get them to trust us within a couple months? We've never given them any reason to not trust us (my mother has mentioned how good a guy my bf is multiple times) and I feel like they're being way too protective, but I just don't know what all I can do about it.

I think it's important to mention that as an adult, you are legally responsible for yourself. You shouldn't be having to ask anyone for permission for your relationships at this point in your life, even if you are living at home. Especially in regards to staying over at somebody else's house. It should no longer be your parent's concern what you do in this part of your life (as long as you are safe and healthy).They are certainly being very overprotective and definitely overstepping your boundaries. There is a difference between respecting somebodies wishes and having them controlling aspects of your life. Perhaps it would be worth broaching this situation with your family in a respectful way? This does not have to be confrontational or aggressive when you speak to them It can be hard for parents to accept their children are no longer children, but you aren't a child anymore and they need to come to terms with that. It might be worth putting your foot down over this as the sooner your family comes to terms with your maturity, the healthier your control over your own life would be. It is not disrespectful for a grown person to spend time with their s/o.

Please remember to respect your parents wishes though. While you are an adult you are still living in their house. My boyfriend and I are both adults but the difference is that I live on my own and he lives with his parents. He was going to spend the night at my apartment last night but couldn’t and we both respected that. Remember how important it is to KEEP your parents trust and respect. They said to ask at a later date, so I would honestly just do everything I could to prove that you two are trustworthy, even if it means buttering them up a little bit.
Panther202

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:00 pm

Silver Pandorica wrote:I think my brain is just bored and wants me to crush on someone tbh. Now that my crush is no longer in any of my classes, I’ve become infatuated with this other guy. I wouldn’t call it a crush, persay...just infatuation. He’s in my art class and likes to draw, which I actually haven’t seen a lot of guys at my school enjoy? I dunno...he’s kinda cute. I don’t really know him, and I’m really bad at talking to people. I’m even worse at initiating conversations and unless it’s a long-time friend, I always wait for someone else to say the first word. And even then, I’m trash at keeping a convo going. I want to talk to him I guess, but I feel like it’s be weird since we’ve been in the same class for three weeks and never talked. Gosh, I’m just so tired right now. My anxiety’s pretty bad today, but I mean, I needed to get this out there ;w; Sorry if I made any grammar mistakes/it seems rushed.

:’)
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:20 am

V
Last edited by acura, on Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemmie » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:54 pm

hi. this might sound strange, but is there a possible way to... try to "remove" feelings you have for someone? i know how weird that sounds, but i hope it makes sense.
lemmie, she.her, non-binary
artist | professional idiot | lgbtq+
i'm not very active here, but hopefully that'll change

"i love it when you give me that cynical laugh"

lemmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acura, » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:26 pm

V
Last edited by acura, on Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
███████
███████
███████
███████
let it all go let it all go let it all go let it all go
███████████████████▒▒
────────────────────────────────
┌───────────────────┐
hi! call me izzy or isabelle
i love art, weightlifting, gaming,
cars and motorcycles! my pronouns
are she / her. i love meeting
and talking to new people so
feel free to shoot over a msg!

└───────────────────┘
its called its called its called called
██████████████████████████

freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall freefall
th. comms. song. credit.──────────────
acura,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wilbursoot » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:04 pm

hn.

I have a crush on someone I'm supposed to be helping.

Advice?
heyo

i dont come on here (ever)

still, you can message me ig
wilbursoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:24 pm

Not asking for advice, just talking to myself.

Today was really rough. Normally C and I go to youth group together, but since it’s the super bowl, they didn’t have it tonight. We hung out yesterday which was really really nice - he’s one of the few people that I’m thankful to even have one minute to talk to - but afterwards I got some harsh feedback on a project which majorly dampened my spirits yesterday and today. He’s busy and I always feel bad bothering him so I honestly didn’t say anything to really suggest I was having a rough time. I mean I had said some stuff last night but nothing really today.

It was honestly just sad to not be able to see him because I really just wanted the opportunity to be out of the house and not thinking about it. He’s really good at talking me out of those slumps and even besides that his company is really comforting and I would’ve liked to get to see him.

He’s such a sweet, beautiful dork I absolutely adore him oops.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me