♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: ♥Crushes, Boyfriends, and Girlfriends | V6♥

Postby Shoe. » Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:56 am

Treat crisis averted
Im Shoe.!
I'm good at stuff

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
...............art by: PeanutButterRum
Shoe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kitykitywldchld » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:47 pm

Can we just take a second to appreciate Lebron James? He’s my new famous crush- replacing Odell Beckham Jr.
Someone message me so we can appreciate handsome men like these together. (:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kitykitywldchld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:27 pm

I have this friend I really like, I’ve liked her for awhile now. Problem is she’s with my ex (snowman) haha. They kept it secret for a loooong time so I was really hurt when I found out. We have an odd history. He dated Boots last year, her and I kissed before I knew she was with him. We also went on a date. Gumdrop is Boots’s sister and gumdrop has already confessed she likes me too, she liked me before she got with snowman! We act flirtatious, the last time I stayed the night she fell asleep on my chest and I just about died 😂. Anyway after this Thursday my mom and I are going to be homeless living in a tent and gumdrop has offered for me to stay with her. I’m hesitant for several reasons.
1. She’s my English teacher’s daughter
2. It would be awkward
3. Is be sleeping in bed with her
4. She’s Mormon
5. She hasn’t come out to anyone but myself and boots
Anybody have experience living with a crush? Is it a bad idea? It’s going to be really hard suppressing my feelings and not doing something that ruins it for everyone.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pjnk » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:14 am

mike wheeler wrote:update on the very long story i posted abt 10 days ago
kyle: my 2nd ex
jake: my 1st ex
millie: my best friend
the other people aren't relevant lol

-snip-
the next day (monday) i just happened to move to 32e let's call it lol, all my friends are in that class including jake and kyle so thats awks but it is what it is
anyhoo just a normal day right? we had 2 MATHS TESTS IN ONE PERIOD, YES 2 and since we were in these classrooms dc02 and dc03 which are connected, and since dc02 wasn't being used our fun fun fun (not) teacher decided to split us up! i got moved to dc02 along with one of my close friends and like 3 other girls, who all sat in the front and this one other kid who sat at the end in the middle. my close friend and i sat at the back a desk away from each other (because we have to be at least a desk away from anyone else) and guess who sits a desk away from me?

kyle

so i try not to be awkward and eventually kyle finishes the test in like 5 mins? my close friend (let's call her mia) and i just look at each other like what and i whisper to kyle "have you already finished?" and he's like yeah
kyle and i start talking and like smiling and so we're on pretty good terms now c:

so um wish me luck for monday any advice?

update apparently kyle is gay um so--

now all my emotions are all cause of you
pjnk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crush

Postby liv :) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:25 am

I just caught feelings for a friend of mine less than a month ago. This wouldn't be so disappointing if it weren't for the fact that school's ended. I'm switching schools next year, too, which sucks (not moving, just going to a new school). So I won't be in any of his classes next year.

It would be nice to kind of keep in touch with him. Right now, the most we communicate through social media is occasionally snapchatting. I'd be interested in actually starting up a conversation if I knew he was interested in that. The thing is, I don't know if he would be. I know that I like him, but I'm not sure if he likes me back. Part of me thinks he does, the other part thinks he's just being a friend.

Regardless, I'm pretty certain that he does like girls other than me (probably more so!) which I'm fine with because I'm not interested in being in a relationship with him. Just getting to know him and staying in touch with him. I was hoping someone could tell me if the “signs” I’ve seen are actually signs or just me overthinking it! Knowing where he stands would help me gauge how easy it would be it keep in touch, I guess. I also just like hearing other people’s opinions to put my mind at ease.

He regularly goes out of his way to talk to me. Just as an example, one time he needed to borrow a pencil. We don’t sit near each other in class, but he came over to me and asked if I could lend him one. There were people closer to him (including my friend, who was right beside me) but he asked me over them. Our friendship isn’t so strong that there would be a clear reason for him wanting to borrow something from me rather than someone else.

We were sitting beside each other during a formal ceremony. Emphasis on formal. Despite this, he would regularly crack jokes to me and make little remarks throughout the ceremony. On the other side of him was his friend, but he spent much more time talking to me than him. However, it’s worth mentioning that the friend is very quiet and introverted, whereas I’m pretty outgoing, so that could have been a big factor in it.

Since the formal ceremony had a formal attire dress code, most of the girls (including myself) were all done up in hair and makeup. I never wear makeup, so when I do I look REALLY different (and much prettier lmao). One guy was joking about me being nearly unrecognizeable, which triggered my friends to start spewing out compliments about how good I looked (isn’t it amazing what a little makeup can do to someone who usually wears none?!?!). He noticed this and went to comment something, but he stuttered and couldn’t find the right word, which caused his friend to go into a hysterical fit of laughter about how awkward he was.

Another thing that I guess is noteworthy is how he reacts when we make eye contact. Personally, if someone catches me staring at them, I quickly look away and pretend it never happened. This is also the reaction that people usually have if they’re looking st me and then I look at them. However, I’ve caught him looking at me multiple times and nearly every time he holds eye contact and smiles at me. Pretty sure it’s just him being friendly, but my friends say that it’s something he doesn’t do with them. So maybe it’s significant?

The things above can be interpreted either way, but this last one I’m not sure about. So, I was at a party with him and a bunch of other people and I spent quite a bit of the night talking to him. Most of our conversations consisted of just friendly banter, but one thing that he said was worth mentioning.

I was telling him about how my nana said that he could be my brother’s twin (they don’t really look that alike other than the hair). He laughed and hen asked “how do you think your brother looks? Like, good? Bad?” There was an awkward silence because I wasn’t sure how to reply, so I just said “well, he’s my brother, sooooo...”. He replied with “ha, well thanks”. I guess this is him trying to find out if I find him attractive?? Is that a good or bad sign?

The party was a sleepover, so me and my friends all left together in the morning. I said goodbye to him and we hugged each other, and he said he’ll miss me. This was a completely friendly gesture. After his, he hugged all my friends and wished them a good summer (they’re all going to the same school next year) and then we left. I don’t think the fact that he hugged me first really matters, but I mentioned it because why not? It made me really happy.

Just as a reminder, he clearly like other girls. At the party we were at, he was giving girls piggybacks, crashed on the same bed with two girls (along with his friend), and cuddled with this one girl who stole his chair. I stole his chair once (before she did it lol), he was going to sit down with me, but I playfully elbowed him away and said “my chair now”. We argued (in a friendly/flirty way) for a bit, but he eventually gave up the chair and left. Of course, my friend and I left so he got his chair back, which then lead to it being stolen by her. I don’t think we would have cuddled like he did with her, though, I’m not a very touchy person.

I’m not sure how to interpret he way he acts, so if someone could help, I would love that. Also, any thoughts and/or ideas on how I should go about staying in touch with him?
liv :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serenitymontaza » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:55 pm

I have a personal problem please can someone dm me
serenitymontaza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:05 am

ughhhh

last year in school i feel like i caught the attention of some boys. they never flirted with me but they kept looking at me. i don't want this. next year i think they might throw a pickup line or something at me. i'm lesbian, so if a girl did this i'd be fine. but if one of them asks me out i'm not sure what i'll do. i don't want to stress over this the entire summer so any help is appreciated c:
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: crush

Postby liv :) » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:19 am

doggas wrote:
    I just caught feelings for a friend of mine less than a month ago. This wouldn't be so disappointing if it weren't for the fact that school's ended. I'm switching schools next year, too, which sucks (not moving, just going to a new school). So I won't be in any of his classes next year.

It would be nice to kind of keep in touch with him. Right now, the most we communicate through social media is occasionally snapchatting. I'd be interested in actually starting up a conversation if I knew he was interested in that. The thing is, I don't know if he would be. I know that I like him, but I'm not sure if he likes me back. Part of me thinks he does, the other part thinks he's just being a friend.

Regardless, I'm pretty certain that he does like girls other than me (probably more so!) which I'm fine with because I'm not interested in being in a relationship with him. Just getting to know him and staying in touch with him. I was hoping someone could tell me if the “signs” I’ve seen are actually signs or just me overthinking it! Knowing where he stands would help me gauge how easy it would be it keep in touch, I guess. I also just like hearing other people’s opinions to put my mind at ease.

He regularly goes out of his way to talk to me. Just as an example, one time he needed to borrow a pencil. We don’t sit near each other in class, but he came over to me and asked if I could lend him one. There were people closer to him (including my friend, who was right beside me) but he asked me over them. Our friendship isn’t so strong that there would be a clear reason for him wanting to borrow something from me rather than someone else.

We were sitting beside each other during a formal ceremony. Emphasis on formal. Despite this, he would regularly crack jokes to me and make little remarks throughout the ceremony. On the other side of him was his friend, but he spent much more time talking to me than him. However, it’s worth mentioning that the friend is very quiet and introverted, whereas I’m pretty outgoing, so that could have been a big factor in it.

Since the formal ceremony had a formal attire dress code, most of the girls (including myself) were all done up in hair and makeup. I never wear makeup, so when I do I look REALLY different (and much prettier lmao). One guy was joking about me being nearly unrecognizeable, which triggered my friends to start spewing out compliments about how good I looked (isn’t it amazing what a little makeup can do to someone who usually wears none?!?!). He noticed this and went to comment something, but he stuttered and couldn’t find the right word, which caused his friend to go into a hysterical fit of laughter about how awkward he was.

Another thing that I guess is noteworthy is how he reacts when we make eye contact. Personally, if someone catches me staring at them, I quickly look away and pretend it never happened. This is also the reaction that people usually have if they’re looking st me and then I look at them. However, I’ve caught him looking at me multiple times and nearly every time he holds eye contact and smiles at me. Pretty sure it’s just him being friendly, but my friends say that it’s something he doesn’t do with them. So maybe it’s significant?

The things above can be interpreted either way, but this last one I’m not sure about. So, I was at a party with him and a bunch of other people and I spent quite a bit of the night talking to him. Most of our conversations consisted of just friendly banter, but one thing that he said was worth mentioning.

I was telling him about how my nana said that he could be my brother’s twin (they don’t really look that alike other than the hair). He laughed and hen asked “how do you think your brother looks? Like, good? Bad?” There was an awkward silence because I wasn’t sure how to reply, so I just said “well, he’s my brother, sooooo...”. He replied with “ha, well thanks”. I guess this is him trying to find out if I find him attractive?? Is that a good or bad sign?

The party was a sleepover, so me and my friends all left together in the morning. I said goodbye to him and we hugged each other, and he said he’ll miss me. This was a completely friendly gesture. After his, he hugged all my friends and wished them a good summer (they’re all going to the same school next year) and then we left. I don’t think the fact that he hugged me first really matters, but I mentioned it because why not? It made me really happy.

Just as a reminder, he clearly like other girls. At the party we were at, he was giving girls piggybacks, crashed on the same bed with two girls (along with his friend), and cuddled with this one girl who stole his chair. I stole his chair once (before she did it lol), he was going to sit down with me, but I playfully elbowed him away and said “my chair now”. We argued (in a friendly/flirty way) for a bit, but he eventually gave up the chair and left. Of course, my friend and I left so he got his chair back, which then lead to it being stolen by her. I don’t think we would have cuddled like he did with her, though, I’m not a very touchy person.

I’m not sure how to interpret he way he acts, so if someone could help, I would love that. Also, any thoughts and/or ideas on how I should go about staying in touch with him?
liv :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:39 am

My crush might be gay... how do I know if he is or not...?
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
    I'm a French Horn player, and chicken lover!
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grayce! » Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:21 am

so uh... my crush is always flirting with me. calling me cute pet names and i do the same. we have established that we have feelings for each other... but he wants to wait about another 3 months to year.... and im just worried another girl is gonna get to him first? it seems selfish... to me at least... to be mad that another girl could have him. help?
Image ImageImage

grayce! / pisces / she/her/ credit
pms are open! always looking for new friends. im an author, ask me about my writing commissions! currently looking for all sorts of trades, just check my profile. let's talk about cartoons and music <3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
archive, comms, wishlist
grayce!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me