Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby Kiyomice » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:32 pm

I actually dreamed about ChickenSmoothie last night! (Which is why I decided to search for a dream topic on here to talk about it XD).

Well, as you know, people on ChickenSmoothie are extremely kind, and tend to give gifts away to strangers.

So, in my dream, someone sent me a gift of 35 pets! When I saw the trade notification, I was like "Wow! 35! I can't believe it!"

Then when I clicked on it, they actually had actually given me two unique pets, but 35 copies of these two pets in total. I thought it was so strange, why 35 copies of the same two pets? Do they want me to keep all 35, or would they be okay if I traded away the 33 extra copies I don't need?

So I just accepted the gift and thanked them while being a little confused XD
Kiyomice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winstalgia » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:21 am

I just woke up...

I was with friends and we were driving to this lobby aka the waiting room. It was big closely resembled the church i go to. Inside we were meeting up with this other kid and I was anxious because I live under a rock and don't like meeting new people. My sister teased me about it... This cute boy my age came up to us and my friends introduced us. I was like oh okay, hi. Then stared at the floor.

So then the scene switched and we were playing volleyball in church. My team won =3 so we ate cake.

Then the games were beginning. Everyone was put into teams of 3 and held a color. I was with the boy from earlier, my sister, and we wore pink clothing.

Then everyone had to choose a weapon. I was confused because I thought I had signed up for Sniper Rifle teams + game but it was assault rifles, pistols, etc. I chose a shotgun and a pistol as my second hand gun. Then we went into the play ground. A literal playground to fight in.

Basically from thag moment I kept respawning when I died. It wasn't terrifying though like my other dreams when guns are involved, this one I woke up fine.
"𝕹𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊"
adult
Hi! Call me Rain or Wins! hope all is well.
I love philosophy, paradoxes, and thought
experiments. Fermi paradox is my favorite.
Really avid blink-182 fan! I love their music.
I also really like DnD and fantasy stuff.
Currently working on a visual novel!

"𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖎𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖑𝖉."
Winstalgia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:26 am

I want to ask, to see if anyone might know a thing or two about this.. I have been having nightmares for a while now.. Nightmares of being judged harshly and being ridiculously accused of preposterous things.. most of them are of my boyfriend’s parents judging me.. accusing me of stealing their son away from them, calling me a.. I cant say it, it begins with an s.. and a bad influence.. and sometimes I dream that I look in the mirror and my skin is bubbling, I look at my arms and shoulders and see massive blisters and I cry in front of the mirror for what feels like hours at the deformed figure I see in front of me.

Is there anyone who can.. maybe tell me what all this means?.. it occurs so often that I feel like it means something..
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:43 am

yes i have had a lucid dream. only one and omg its legendary. i realized i was dreaming and screamed. i made snow appear and laid down in it to see if it would be cold and it wasnt!! i made food appear to see if i could smell it and taste it, very sadly i cant remember what happened with that because the dream was a couple months ago so its left my mind already. i tried to hurt myself but i couldnt feel it. i basically tested everything out

i had a dream last night that i was feeding my gecko crickets and the crickets kept jumping out of the cage and i was screaming

i had a dream a week ago where my mom carried me and my brothers in a knit sack up the stairs of the world tallest slide in a mall. you had to carry your children in sacks, idk why. my mom emptied the bag onto the slide and it was a race style slide with like four actual slides. i missed the slide and fell off but i wasnt freaking out, i was calm?? i hit the ground like a feather so i didnt wake up which was suPER DOPE. i started twitching and slept in my dream. when i woke up in my dream, i was in the hospital and said "mom what happened? do i have a concussion?" and she said "no. the doctor said you had a flashback." anD THEN I REMEMBERED WHEN I STARTED TWITCHING WHEN I FELL, I HAD A FLASHBACK TO THE BEGINNING OF THE DREAM WHERE I GOT BIT BY A SHARK AND ALMOST DIED.

okay my dreams are really questionable let me just say a year ago i had a dream everyone was gathered up in a church and there were weird kids pop up play boxes everywhere and a plankton was riding a hawk and was attacking us all then i got attacked by an anthro bunny during it who wanted to chugachugachoochoo with me while everyone was screaming because of the hawk. the bunny kinda like forced me into it but before anything intense happened he got kicked off me and i ran and hid in a soda vending machine and mr krabs was screaming at plankton.
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fka twigs » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:27 am

I was holding my car keys in my hand and wandering around the neighbourhood looking for the car. I couldn't find it where I last parked it so I kept looking but it was starting to get dark. A man started chasing me so I ran into a house.
Inside, there was a plastic surgeon who grabbed my face and injected something below my eyebrows and my face began to swell up. I ran into another room and found my boyfriend, but his features were mixed with one of my exes'. He turned around and looked at me and his bottom lip was scorched. He was holding a lighter. He told me to look at him and look at what he did to himself for me.
I was telling him no, that I never wanted him to change his appearance for me but he kept walking towards me and saying that he knew I did.
    " rotten to the core . "
    adult - enfp - 2w1 - ©
    i am very inactive but
    open to trades or PMs
fka twigs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfmoonrocks » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:40 am

I had a dream ( 2 days ago ) that I was in my math class, and I was taking a test (online), and this random kid sent me screenshots of his completed test with all the correct answers. I clicked on the image, then i remembered I had a question about the test( because my teacher apparently forgot to add question 3), so I raised my hand and my teacher took my phone so she could fix it at her desk when I remembered that the test on my screen was not my test, I had forgot to switch back to my test!! So I asked if I could go to get water, and when I came back my phone was on my desk, I picked it up, and it was on a picture my teacher took of her and her assistant teacher frowning and pointing at a picture of my face, which was photoshopped into the picture. I immediately woke up and realized it was just a dream and it wasn't real oooof.
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
heyy, i'm mia! If u can't tell, I like soul eater.
welcome to my signature! c:

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
Halfmoonrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby leachface » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:08 am

I met my idol / celeb crush Adam Driver and he beat up bullies.

Bertholdt Hoover is the best <3
leachface

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strange_Atoms » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:22 pm

I got a huge ham from my bio teacher for getting an a on a test-and it broke open during gym class
ALL GOOD THINGS FLOW INTO THE CITYImage
Strange_Atoms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwood in Aspen » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:39 pm

I had a dream last night that I was cuddling up with the guy I really like from down the hall.

The night before Christmas eve I had the stereotypical nightmare that I walked to class without any pants or underwear on....
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _5_ people.
I have received _6_ gifts.
Starwood in Aspen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vicasterology » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:53 pm

okay this was literally some sort of christmas fever dream caused by taking a nap with too many blankets on my bed i swear (i woke up with sleep paralysis)

so to give some backstory, in real life i had to go to church on christmas and i'm barely religious so i felt really out of my element the whole time and then when i got home i took a big fat nap before seeing family bc my dad woke me up at 7 and this was when the dream occurred

and in the dream i went to church but i wasn't with my family, i was with this fake "friend" of mine who talks about me behind my back and her family (they disappeared later idk where they went) but there was this old lady in front of us and in front of her was this couple who were in pajamas and the girlfriend kept saying really rude stuff and then watching people get angry and saying "just kidding!" and then there was one part where they had us all take off our shoes which i did
        and then it was time to leave so i go outside and realize i forgot my shoes so i go back inside and i can't find them so the old lady asks what i'm looking for and then she says she'll help me look but she starts searching all the wrong rows and somehow she eventually finds one but we still have to find the other one so i go back to the couple to ask them about it and the girl holds my shoe out and goes "oh this shoe?"
        and i'm like "yeah thanks!" and she pulls it away and she's like "actually, i think i'll keep it" so i argue with her for a good 5 minutes and then she finally gives it back and she's like "i was just kidding, don't be so offended"
        so i get out of the church except the hallway outside was the hallway of a movie theater (the couple is leaving too) and i meet up with my friends and tell them what happened and my friend is like "yeah i'm staying at a hotel with her, she said she was gonna summon demons and then said she was just kidding" and so i'm like "i hate when people do that" and then 2 other people from school turn around and they agree, and one is like "i'll fight her" and i'm like "no it's fine i don't wanna start anything" but she doesn't listen and she runs up to go fight the girl and then i woke up but i'm still mad at the girl even though she doesn't exist
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌
                ▐░▌

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘
                vic / victor. transmasc. he / it. adult.
                -✧-
                "can you make me believe in tiring?"

∘₊✧──────────────✧₊∘

vicasterology

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me