Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: Dreams you've had | pɐɥ ǝʌ,noʎ sɯɐǝᴚp

Postby broker » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:35 pm

Curious--does anyone sound hallucinate right before they go to sleep? Whenever I take a nap I always hear static right before I lose consciousness--i found out I could control the sounds I hear (to an extent) sometimes it's singing, sometimes it's voices or more often than not nowadays it's just TV static.
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:02 am

oh okay, interesting to know. thank yooou \'D'/
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Michael's Fan. » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:52 pm

Birb wrote:
tweet wrote:
    Curious--does anyone sound hallucinate right before they go to sleep? Whenever I take a nap I always hear static right before I lose consciousness--i found out I could control the sounds I hear (to an extent) sometimes it's singing, sometimes it's voices or more often than not nowadays it's just TV static.

That's actually a very well-known and relatively common phenomenon — usually, unless it's accompanied by more distressing symptoms like sleep paralysis, it's not much to worry about, but if you're very concerned, you could always bring it up to your doctor just in case.

Just before I fall asleep, I feel like i slip on ice?
It's weird, it startles me then i wake up.
It happens frequently...

anyways i had a dream last night where our lunchlady was giving out squishies..
me, my friend, my brother, my sister, and my other friend all got one,
they all had metal in them? it was weird...
I showed my friend mine, it was a bread squishy, and when you poked it it turned purple where your thumb was..

ironically my friend at school asked me if i wanted 1 of her 11 squishies.. im getting an icecream one tomorrow ^v^

oh AND ALSO

after i woke up in the middle of the night from that dream, i had a dream some monster was chasing me, and i thought i was gonna die, i hate when i feel scared or chased in dreams and theres nothing i can do.
this one was vivid and i made myself woke up!
spooky..
Michael's Fan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Michael's Fan. wrote:
Birb wrote:
tweet wrote:

That's actually a very well-known and relatively common phenomenon — usually, unless it's accompanied by more distressing symptoms like sleep paralysis, it's not much to worry about, but if you're very concerned, you could always bring it up to your doctor just in case.

Just before I fall asleep, I feel like i slip on ice?
It's weird, it startles me then i wake up.
It happens frequently...

oh!! same, looked it up a little bit ago,

A hypnagogic jerk is an involuntary muscle spasm that occurs as a person is drifting off to sleep. The phenomenon is so named in reference to the hypnagogic state — the transitional period between wakefulness and sleep. Hypnagogic jerks, are also commonly known as hypnic jerks or sleep starts.

What causes a Hypnic jerk?
    According to a study on sleep disturbances in the Journal of Neural Transmission, a hypnic jerk occurs during the non-rapid eye movement sleep cycle and is an "abrupt muscle action flexing movement, generalized or partial and asymmetric, which may cause arousal, with an illusion of falling".

also aaa i hate nightmares where i think im going to die D: im always so stressed out when i wake up noooz
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Herlock Sholmes » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:37 pm

Well I recently had a dream where this absolute unit of a cat just ran into my house when I opened my front door. Like this cat was so fat it was literally round. Anywho, it was scampering around and bumping into walls until it got stuck behind my washing machine and I had to get it out. The end.
Image Image Image Image

Hey, I'm Herlock Sholmes,
nice to meet you!
I love figure skating, ballet,
biology, hiking, memes,
Marvel, urban exploration,
The Killers, wildlife docs,
Marianas Trench, and more!
Have a nice day.

Daily Bulletin:

AWOL

Herlock Sholmes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lostfairy » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Last night, I had two dreams:

The first one was of me and my sister with all the EXO members and we had fallen from EXO planet, like the members had in the KoKoBop music vid. (They looked like they were from the music vid too) We were in a desert but it kept changing to an beach and then a desert and back again. My vision was going weird too. Anyway, we ran through the desert/beach, tripping and falling and helping each other. Then we reached this area where my bro was sitting on a lawn chair that was surrounded by a circle of water that had a shark swimming around it. My bro was just causally reading a magazine, totally peachy even tho his life was being threatened by this shark. The dream ended with me starting to go save him.

My second dream took place at Hogwarts and Harry, Hermione, and Ron were just on this balcony when suddenly, Ron got turned into a small toy and fell over the balcony. But then the dream shows Chanyeol and Baekhyun from EXO walking outside together and they go into Hogwarts. They talk about how Chen and Xiumin got petrified, so I’m guessing this was like Chamber of Secrets? But yeah, they were heading over to the hospital wing to see Chen and Xiumin but Baekhyun was leading the way and had no clue where to go and Chanyeol totally knew where to go but let Baekhyun take them the wrong way.

It was fun dreaming about EXO. ^.^
Lostfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby walknolonger » Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:44 am

Oof. Had a dream that a hurricane happened and an entire city was flooded. I was in a back yard. Then I saw my brother in front of me and for some reason I asked him to cut me. He dug a massive butcher knife in my heart slowly. .......it was friggen creepy.
Send Me Some Trades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:21 am

we use the other one for the unsettling creepy dreams right? like if we have frequent dreams of taking parasitic worms from our mouth.(like the scarf trick clowns do)
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HugePolecat » Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:58 pm

When I was a young child,I had this dream that the cat Octonaut (I don’t remember his name) decided to put me in a tank with an oarfish, and at this point in my life I thought oarfish were actual sea serpents. Then the oarfish just ate my left leg. That's it. Oarfish are just wicked creepy.
HugePolecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cachinnate » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:58 pm

I once had this dream where a guy was walking through a forest with really tall trees, and the background had the color scheme of a sunset: red, orange, yellow, all that. It was really peaceful.

Then all of a sudden the trees started bending away from a GIANT blood red squid that swam by. The squid was propelling itself through the forest with so much force it created a massive windstorm and blew the guy away.
we're so glad you could join us
Cachinnate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me