Worm-on-a-tail- Closed Species

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Worm-on-a-tail- Closed Species

Postby honeycombb » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:46 am

What is a worm on a tail?
Well. You all know what a worm-on-a-string is, and might even have one! this is similar. Any species of feral mammal (differs depending on rarity) with a Worm-on-a-string as a tail!! They are found everywhere, besides underwater! That's a Mythical Trait.

Rules
Worm-on-a-tail's are a closed species, please do not make your own without a MYO ticket!

If you ALREADY made something similar, that's fine, just make sure it says somewhere that said character is in no way associated with the species.

there is no limit to the amount of Worm-on-a-tail's you may own.

please do not harass people here for any reason.

you may only sell a Worm-on-a-tail for how much you got it unless it has extra art which can be added to the price. Mythical Worm-on-a-tail's must receive approval before transfer

Worm-on-a-tails/Worm-on-a-tail MYO tickets Must have approval by a staff member to be traded (closed species or not)

Worm-on-a-tails can be co-owned with direct permission from a staff member

you are allowed to make a Worm-on-a-tail version of your character with a fitting MYO ticket and permission from a staff member

edits to the original design must be approved by the original artist, but if the edit includes a change of rarity, both the artist and a staff member must approve, along with the purchase of a trait ticket (found in the shop)

----------------

Rarities

mythical Worm-on-a-tail's are only available With approval by a staff member, a Myo slot, and lots of time on your hands.

common:
cat or dog
no edits

uncommon:
open species (must get approval from species owner)
horns
heterochormia
scelera color

rare:
horns
wings
goop
shine
glow

very rare:
drastic body shape changes (height, length, weight)
length changes made to worm
non-living body material (e.g. glass body, pinata body, water body, etc)
more to be added

mythical:
gills (lives underwater)
anthropomorphic animals
humans
birds
closed species (must have approval from species owner and one of OUR staff members)

Last bumped by honeycombb on Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:46 am.
ʜᴏɴᴇʏ/ʙᴇᴇ
ɪᴛ/ᴛʜᴇʏ

●・○・●・○・●
●・○・●・○・●

𝐦𝐨𝐝/𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐟𝐟
𝐦𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐱𝐞𝐬
𝐦𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐬
𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐳
ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏʀᴅ: love.aphrodite

●・○・●・○・●
honeycombb