Dog Owner Chat V. 5

Share your real pet photos and stories, tell us about your fav species, promote wildlife causes, or discuss animal welfare

Re: Dog Owner Chat V. 5

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:49 am

We deal with a handful of double merle rescues in my clinic and most are trained with hand signals if they’re deaf. So that is a really good route to start. You live and learn and mistakes happen, just continue to research and make sure any future non-rescue dogs you intent to get have breeders that are tilting, ofa, and genetic testing and breeding to breed type and not color. Good luck with your pup!

Dulcera and I finished up our second and last show of the year. We did 3 Prenovice obedience trials and she passed, got 30 pts to her championship and 1/3 comp wins and earned herself her first total dog and titled in Obedience. So we unofficially have her first title, her spot-on and a total dog.

ezgif.com-resize.jpg
ezgif.com-resize.jpg (123.62 KiB) Viewed 310 times
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luzien » Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:51 am

Wow that is great for you and Dulcera to do well in this obedience trials/show :D will this become an official title? And will you go next year too and go on for more? :)
And that is a nice pic :)
Please klick them or they will die°°!!!
http://dragcave.net/user/Miriya I really search for the 2013 SUMMER EVENT missed pets
- the store pets and pets from wl, I search for german shepherds and rainbow doted dogs of '09--other dream pets ) RPG Costumes -Mage - Necromancer--RPG Flags and Banner-sun- moon...^//^
search this items:
Image-Image--Image-Image-Image
Luzien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:14 am

Luzien wrote:Wow that is great for you and Dulcera to do well in this obedience trials/show :D will this become an official title? And will you go next year too and go on for more? :)
And that is a nice pic :)

She growing coat for a modified continental and our next shows aren't until march 2024. I plan to do Rally next and then work up with both. She got a PN title for qualifying. so unofficially her name is PN Filthy Gorgeous Sweet N' Sour Spot-On "Total Dog" x1
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:09 am

I have a Japanese Chin, and I love the breed, I recently found a 6 month old Chin puppy at a nearby shelter and I applied to adopt him today! I have a feeling it’s not going to work out, but I’m still hoping!
I’ve been trying to start a list of potential names in case it DOES happen, cause I don’t like his current name, but I’m not very creative 😅
So, does anyone have name ideas for a black and white Japanese Chin?
Some of my thoughts so far are Gizmo or Watson but idkkkk
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MittusTheGamer » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:10 am

Lights.Out wrote:I have a Japanese Chin, and I love the breed, I recently found a 6 month old Chin puppy at a nearby shelter and I applied to adopt him today! I have a feeling it’s not going to work out, but I’m still hoping!
I’ve been trying to start a list of potential names in case it DOES happen, cause I don’t like his current name, but I’m not very creative 😅
So, does anyone have name ideas for a black and white Japanese Chin?
Some of my thoughts so far are Gizmo or Watson but idkkkk

GIZMOOO I LOVE THAT❤️❤️
I love PPS animals, Dragons, Dinosaus, Lions and other exotic/unique animals! Also suffering from BPD and other health issues so be patient and Nice please ;-;

One of my dreamies Image

I am using alot of items so They can be hard to trade for! Im sorry! ;-; thank u for reading and happy holidays~ ^~^
MittusTheGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MittusTheGamer » Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:21 am

My pretty husky gurl ❤️ she is sooo happy today !! I love that ;0;
Attachments
IMG_0949.jpeg
IMG_0949.jpeg (451.16 KiB) Viewed 236 times
I love PPS animals, Dragons, Dinosaus, Lions and other exotic/unique animals! Also suffering from BPD and other health issues so be patient and Nice please ;-;

One of my dreamies Image

I am using alot of items so They can be hard to trade for! Im sorry! ;-; thank u for reading and happy holidays~ ^~^
MittusTheGamer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ce n’est rien » Wed Dec 20, 2023 4:50 am

^ omg cutest pup!! I love huskies and i would get one if they werent so noisy😣. my mom does NOT like loud dogs lol.
Idk why the photos r so gigantic but here are mine!
1 is Wednesday, my black and tan cavalier king charles spaniel! she’s 5 yrs old
2 is Gozer, my red norwich terrier. hes 3!
look at my dog hes pretty neat
it says “jeff my beloved” :,( vvv
ce n’est rien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pizzas and scream » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:37 pm

If someone is walking the dogs owned by another, and they are. Little unruly. Is it up to them to ease the situation by teaching the dogs to walk nice on the leash, and not pull like crazy and be all over the place? My mom and I have been walking her friend’s dogs since, I assume October due to that friend haveing a hip injury. The one pulls a lot , and is a dog that we are told if she gets loose will run herself into exhaustion,
LF pet to be ||Kimmy Shmit|Roy Mustang||Ban Midou|jason mendoza(the good place)|maes hughes|Krylancelo Finrandi|
-----------------------------
older than an embryo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
pizzas and scream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:18 am

I used to have 3 German Shepherds who were stolen from me and surrendered to the shelter. The person who did it swears I neglected them because I had put them outside in outdoor runs while I dealt with some stuff concerning my husband's death. Two of the dogs Honor and Styxx both are AKC registered and I have their papers. All three dogs have microchips and those chips are registered in my name. I've thought about posting in my county to see if I could find Styxx and Honor mainly because Honor was all I had left of my husband. Should I do it or just pray that my babies are in good loving homes
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frogpaws » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:54 pm

Here to share my silly little Windsprite named Radar (Tova's Radar on Fire)! He just turned a year old last month and has been the most easy-going, fun, and loving dog I've ever owned. He's my first Windsprite and first sighthound.

I didn't get him with the intention of show or sports, but we ended up dabbling in some FastCAT this past year which he enjoys so much! Unfortunately he can't earn pts until he's neutered at 2 (he has to be registered as an all american dog) but we've done lots of fun runs. He also has a Novice trick title through DMWYD.

We're planning on getting our second Windsprite this summer and I'm beyond excited. I've been in touch with an awesome breeder and the sire she's chosen is one of my favorite dogs. He's just STUNNING. I'm hoping for a female this time to dabble in conformation with! Of course our breed isn't UKC or AKC recognized (they have some recognition in Europe) so we'd only be able to show at breed specialties. But man....I just love this breed so much. I hope we can get more kennel club recognition in the future so we can do more stuff!

x
                  x

[ 𝓇𝑒𝓁 ✦ 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎/𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 ]
                  ❝ i feel that
                  life should be
                  lived b e a u t i f u l l y

~ 𝓍𝓊 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒽𝒶𝑜

frogpaws

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery