Draw my Oc, win a '09 rare! (Contest)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Re: Draw my Oc, win a '09 rare! (Contest)

Postby Brokensight » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:25 am

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (436.57 KiB) Viewed 8 times
Hi! I've never really tried to add an image, so it may take a few tries to get this to work.

IT MADE ME CROP IT BY 2 MILIMETERS IM SO HAPPY IT WORKED IVE BEEN TRYING FOREVER

Also, feel free to edit anything you dislike!
Last edited by Brokensight on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:05 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Hai!! I am brokensight, and I love cats, cats, warrior cats, cats, my bed, cats, Minecraft, roleplaying, cats, my cats, roleplaying as cats, Pokemon, drawing, and cats.
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Brokensight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryu the Riolu » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:15 am

Brokensight wrote:Hi! I've never really tried to add an image, so it may take a few tries to get this to work.

Ok!
x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Sam | she/they | etc
idk what to put here, I like werewolves.
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Ryu the Riolu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryu the Riolu » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:54 pm

QN-276 wrote:note* no end date yet, waiting for more entries
This was made on reused threads

I am giving away pets in a character design contest, and the two pets are going to be split into a first place prize and a second place prize. The design is below the pets I'm giving away.

The pets:
First place-
Image First pet
Image Second pet

Second place-
First pet
Image Second pet

Third place-
First pet
Second pet

Full colored digital pictures would be appreciated, and traditional drawing are also fine (also in full color), but link it back here please
---
The character is a Dark elf, like the ones from Thor: The dark world, so I thought of a character for myself named Daenir (I've even made an account for him). Daenir is a male, im not sure about the dark elves age.. but they look young, and he has white hair, and eyes that look like these eyes and a pale complexion (aka pale skin). I'm still trying to make him different from the others, maybe a scar on his face? And he isn't wearing his mask BTW.

This is a reference of the normal look of dark elves with their masks:
First reference
Second reference

These images are not mine, they belong to their respectful owners.
x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Sam | she/they | etc
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Ryu the Riolu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryu the Riolu » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:54 pm

I am giving away pets in a character design contest, and the two pets are going to be split into a first place prize and a second place prize. The design is below the pets I'm giving away.

The pets:
First place-
Image First pet
Image Second pet

Second place-
First pet
Image Second pet

Third place-
First pet
Second pet

Full colored digital pictures would be appreciated, and traditional drawing are also fine (also in full color), but link it back here please
---
The character is a Dark elf, like the ones from Thor: The dark world, so I thought of a character for myself named Daenir (I've even made an account for him). Daenir is a male, im not sure about the dark elves age.. but they look young, and he has white hair, and eyes that look like these eyes and a pale complexion (aka pale skin). I'm still trying to make him different from the others, maybe a scar on his face? And he isn't wearing his mask BTW.

First reference
Second reference

x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Sam | she/they | etc
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Ryu the Riolu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryu the Riolu » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:21 am

The pets:
First place-
Image First pet
Image Second pet

Second place-
First pet
Image Second pet

Third place-
First pet
Second pet

---

First reference
Second reference

x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Sam | she/they | etc
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Ryu the Riolu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryu the Riolu » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:45 am

QN-276 wrote:

The pets:
First place-
Image First pet
Image Second pet

Second place-
First pet
Image Second pet

Third place-
First pet
Second pet

---

First reference
Second reference

x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Sam | she/they | etc
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Ryu the Riolu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryu the Riolu » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:49 pm

QN-276 wrote:

The pets:
First place-
Image First pet
Image Second pet

Second place-
First pet
Image Second pet

Third place-
First pet
Second pet

---

First reference
Second reference

x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Sam | she/they | etc
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Ryu the Riolu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryu the Riolu » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:19 pm

QN-276 wrote:

The pets:
First place-
Image First pet
Image Second pet

Second place-
First pet
Image Second pet

Third place-
First pet
Second pet

---

First reference
Second reference

x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Sam | she/they | etc
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Ryu the Riolu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryu the Riolu » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:51 am

QN-276 wrote:

The pets:
First place-
Image First pet
Image Second pet

Second place-
First pet
Image Second pet

Third place-
First pet
Second pet

---

First reference
Second reference

x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Sam | she/they | etc
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Ryu the Riolu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryu the Riolu » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:14 am

The pets:
First place-
Image First pet
Image Second pet

Second place-
First pet
Image Second pet

Third place-
First pet
Second pet

---

First reference
Second reference

Last edited by Ryu the Riolu on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
x
xxxxxxx
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Sam | she/they | etc
๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
Ryu the Riolu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me