QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ Grey Malk Dragon

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

What will the next giveaway be? (Choose one Advent and one September)

Poll ended at Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:13 am

Angel Advent
11%
Floppy Eared Pink September
3%
Hollyfox Cat
14%
Patchwork Dog
10%
Red Cerberus
31%
Brown Sleipnir
2%
Red Malk Dragon
7%
Ghost Cat
4%
Purple Sleipnir
4%
Liontail Set
13%

Total votes : 137

Re: QUITTING GIVEAWAY ❊ MALK DRAGON AND ELEMENT CATS

Postby Moonshadow3 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:58 pm

Pet's name: Salsa
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

NEW YEARS SUGAR RUSH

dress up 4
Imageio | Any Pronouns
Check out my partner in crime Anaarchism!
Moonshadow3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:12 pm

Big Giveaway: White Malk Dragon

About Me: Well, I'm a Roleplayer on chickensmoothie who made friends along my way, I also want to complete my pet collection and host more giveaways along my way! I started out when my sister told me about CS, she taught me how things work and such, I am now here today! As I recently (to me, recently.) Got into roleplaying, making me on this site more. I like to talk to others and gift people, I have had hard times on this site, but mostly it's all fun and go!
Why do you want the pet? As stated above, I want to complete my pet colelction, and this is a pet I need to complete it!
What will you do with the pet? I'll keep it, and maybe attempt to dress it up, I've never had a malk dragon so I don't know what items could work on them.
Why should I give you this pet? I have no idea why, I'm just here to enter a giveaway and have some fun!
Other: Thank you so much for this chance!
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:18 pm

Big Giveaway: Element Cat Set

About Me: I'm a young artist/writer who enjoys Kirby too much. My time on Chicken Smoothie so far has been great- I've met a lot of kind people and enjoyed all the pets and events on here! Also the first site I've ever used forums on. Best descion of my life.
Why do you want the pet? When I first saw the cats they fascinated me, as a lover of cats they were my first "dreamies" you could say. Back when I was a noob and didn't know rarities. I still love them today and their unique designs make me want to collect them even more ^^
What will you do with the pet? Most likely keep it, since they were once dreamies to me! And once I collect more items I'll definitely dress them up and make them pretty!
Why should I give you this pet? There's no real reason, I'm like everyone else here. Wanting to win some pets and have fun with them!
Other: Thank you and Happy New year :D
┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
•Nova She/Her
•Writing/Gaming ImageImage
•Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
└───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Who's Most Like Me? 3
Regular Gold or Rose Gold
Youtube or Netflix
Chalkboard or Whiteboard
Dark Chocolate or Hershey Chocolate
Pinterest or Tumblr
Vanilla or Strawberry
Orange Juice or Milk
left handed or right handed (which one are you)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikasi-nightwolf » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:22 pm

Big Giveaway: White Malk Dragon/Element Cat Set (type the one you're trying to win) The White Malk Dragon

About Me: I’ve been on cs for a little over a year now. I’ve hosted a few free gift threads and I love gifting others their dreamies if I have them. I love Malk Wolves the most. (describe yourself and your time on cs)
Why do you want the pet? I would really love this pet because I’m trying to obtain my dreamies . And the full Malk Dragon Set is one of those goals. (explain why you're entering the contest)
What will you do with the pet? Definitely keep him and show him for display only. (explain your plans if you win...will you trade it or keep it? dress it up?)
Why should I give you this pet? I don’t really like making my self out to be the one who deserves something more then someone else, but if I had to say, it would be because I’m truely a nice person, I’ve given to others without ever wanting anything in return. And I think maybe that this once I deserve a chance at getting one of my dreamies. (tell me why you should be the one to win)
Other: I’d like to thank you for this giveaway, it’s very kind of you and I hope you have a great new year and many more to come :) (say anything else you'd like me to know)
mikasi-nightwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:30 pm

Big Giveaway: White Malk Dragon/Element Cat Set (type the one you're trying to win)Element Cat Set

About Me: Well I'm a teenager living in France. I used to live in New Zealand, and that's where I found out about CS: a friend showed it to me. Since then I had to move away and lost contact with her. On CS I used to roleplay a lot, but now I spend a lot more time browsing forums, or going on my two main threads: Create a Clan and Create a Village
Why do you want the pet? Firstly I'm trying to get a full collection of CS pets, and since I'm not a great trader, I have to admit I usually rely on giveaways like this to get the high demand pets. Not that it works often.
What will you do with the pet? As I said before, I'm trying to get a full collection, so of course keep them! I will try dressing them in their elements too, with fire, water, earth and air-like items.
Why should I give you this pet? I think... Well, I'd definitely love the pets very much, I would take care of them and be true to my word. I think I'm a usually nice and honest person.
Other: A huge thank you for hosting this giveaway, it's so nice of you! You're very kind and generous and I'm truly thankful for the chance to get some very nice pets.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxleap22 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:31 pm

hi
HI im Foxleap22 and i love warriors and Harry Potter.If you send me a trade I will reply in max 3 hours
REALLY WANT UR FOX and Hollyfox catI
SOME PEOPLE TO CHECK OUT:

I LOVE THEM GIFTS

I LOVE THEM TRADES

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!"
I will be so happy I WILL MOST LIKLEY CRY IF I GET THIS:
Foxleap22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gravis Cordis » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:35 pm

Who's Most Like Me? 3
Regular Gold or Rose Gold- GOLD
Youtube or Netflix- YOUTUBE
Chalkboard or Whiteboard- WHITEBOARD
Dark Chocolate or Hershey Chocolate- HERSHEY CHOCOLATE
Pinterest or Tumblr- TUMBLR
Vanilla or Strawberry- VANILLA
Orange Juice or Milk- MILK
left handed or right handed- RIGHT HANDED

Hello. I'm Gravis Cordis. I classify myself as a basic human being who has no concept of to world around me <3
Aspiring artist/Avid roleplayer/Lover of video games
Gravis Cordis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clown-town » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:38 pm

Who's Most Like Me? 3