MEGA ART CONTEST ✦ WINNERS POSTED

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

The votes are in!! I'll be ending this contest at the start of June!!

Make sure you've claimed your entry prizes!!
39%
There will be no extensions, so make sure you get your art done ASAP!!
22%
If you won't be done in time pm me and I'll pay for it as a commission!!
39%

Total votes : 18

Re: MEGA ART CONTEST ✦ OMGSR, STORES, ETC ✦ ends at midnight

Postby Akitaboyo » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:51 pm

I thinkkkkk I'm still on time, barely ^^''
But here's my entry of Malvarde, really fun and challenging design thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone ^^

(Credit can go to my CS acc)

------------------------------- About -------------------------------

➢ Benji

➢ Any pronouns | AuDHD

➢ Artist Art Examples + Commission Info

disc: @benjito00

---------------------- made by nightjar -----------------------

⬇ Hyperfix + Special Interests! ⬇

xQc
Formula 1 ------- (mainly LH44 and SP11)
Better Call Saul - (jimmy, kim, howard)
Pizza Tower ------ (peppino my beloved)
Food and baking - (and supermarkets <3 !!)
❥ Gay stuff in general i swear

Hi there ! I'm Benji and I'm into a bunch of random nerdy stuff! Recently came back bc nostalgia and it's safe to say I'm hooked again ^^"

- Feel free to PM <3

--------------------------------------------

♡ xQc ♡

Akitaboyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MEGA ART CONTEST ✦ CLOSED FOR JUDGING

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:30 am

Alright everyone, this is officially closed!!

Thank you so much to everyone who entered, there are so many amazing entries I'm going to have a hard time choosing a winner ;; I'll take a few days to review the entries and chose the winners, if your entry is missing please let me know asap!!

Likewise, if you haven't claimed your entry prize contact me before within the week! Any rares left behind will be given away soon and you will lose your chance to claim them.

Thanks again guys, if anyone has any questions, or art they didnt finish in time but would like payment for, contact me! <3
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dogish » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:25 am

Good luck everybody!! It’s been fun seeing everyones entries, they’re all amazing <3
Pet's name: Rhys
Pet's name: Nokk
dogish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Voyydgoblin » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:32 am

Good luck everybody
Voyydgoblin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RevSpicy » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:25 am

Beautiful work everyone!

Really excited to see the results-it's been an honor working alongside so many talented and skilled artists.

Thank you for hosting cαtαstrσphe, and good luck everyone! ♥
Former Paralegal Student || Freelance Artist || Twitch Streamer
I do not accept gifts but am al
ways open for a nice trade or chat!
Like to commission CS artists? Recommend me some to advertise!
RevSpicy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crowfood » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:08 pm

Good luck everyone! As usual I don’t expect to win, especially after seeing some absolutely amazing art pieces, but this competition gave me a lot of practice! If it were to start now, my anatomy skills in cats would be much better, and my sense of detail would be sky-high! That’ll help in future commissions. And I have learned a lot from seeing other people’s art style, so this entire setup was amazing.

And maybe the true prize was the friends we made along the way…?
she/they
@vel-crows

my gf ❤️
crowfood

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MEGA ART CONTEST ✦ WINNERS POSTED

Postby cαtαstrσphe » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:42 am

Sorry for the week long wait folks, working 6 days a week some how doesn't leave someone with much free time. Thanks again to everyone who entered, it wasn't easy choosing the winners so please keep any negative comments off the thread. After much consideration I've come to a decision, as well as consulting the opinions of some others.. so without further ado!
Obviously the pets will be claimed in winning order, first place through to sixth, but you're welcome to send your trades now but be aware they may get auto cancelled.

The runner ups for this contest are Sardonyx, akitaboyo, Lovaire, and Sanivisu! You all clearly put a lot of effort into your entries and it was really close for you to be in the top six! Though none get top prizes I'll be sure to send you a little something when the rest of pets are claimed ;)

In 6th place, Revspicy!! The fact you took the time to paint each house and every feather was a main thing that made this entry position worthy, I loved watching the time lapse video and the lighting is excellent❤️

In 5th place, g l a s s!! The position of the character and the style of art is so so good here, I love the energy and motion, I could sit and stare at it for hours ;u;

In 4th place, Løki!! its the circle of liiiiife- the painted piece is so soft and the orange lighting and scenery is *chef kiss*, and the animations are so smooth and seamless I'm not even sure where it loops! I love watching them and will likely spend many more appreciating the work❤️

In 3rd place, puppi-kat!! I'm a sucker for pixel art and these ones are some of the best I've seen! I love the way you worked the shading and toning into the colours, it looks so seemless and clean, lovelovelove it!!

In 2nd place, Sputnikzero!! The bright colours and detail in every part of this make it one of the best pieces I've ever seen, it was so hard to chose between this entry and the winner because they're both so good, it's so hard to find those who can draw TFs and I'm immeasurably glad you found my contest and decided to enter, I can't wait to add this to my wall and would love to commission you in future if you're open to it❤️

And finally in 1st place is Junat5y!! Everything about this makes me happy, the painted style, the pose, the lighting, the faint but very excellently placed rainbow, and the anatomy omg its so hard to find someone who draws TFs as well as this! The moment I saw this I knew it was an instant winner, consider it printed and framed and hung on the wall alongside other amazing works of art❤️ if ever you wish to draw more like it, let me know ;)
cαtαstrσphe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MEGA ART CONTEST ✦ WINNERS POSTED

Postby g l a s s » Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:18 am

congrats to everybody who joined !!! 🌈
g l a s s