Morgan's pet house (WIP please don't post)

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Morgan's pet house (WIP please don't post)

Postby Starfalling » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:13 am

This will eventually be a table of contents but I haven't gotten around to it
If I'm not answering, I'm probably at work. I usually get on in the late evening my time (listed timezone below)

Pronouns are they/them and you can call me Starfalling, M, or Morgan. I'm in Pennsylvania which is on EST (CStime -4)

I love trading, although I'm recently back from a long hiatus so I'm not fully up to date on demand. For any current event pets, I’ll only trade them away if I have a double, and I don't trade growing pets

I use bold a lot because it's easier for me to read, since you can't change other people's font size and being zoomed in constantly is annoying

I am a holibomber!
Sig was getting long, my counts have been moved to trade rules

Starfalling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hoards

Postby Starfalling » Sun Dec 31, 2023 4:27 am

Hoards with mascots have that pet listed right above their link

Active

Pet's name: Wrapped Up
Name TBD 2nd gen December 23rd Goal 25 of each outcome, dressup theme preparing for a sibling party of ambiguous type/holiday

Stagnant but keeping

Pet's name: Palmolive
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Sand horses Not going anywhere but not actively collecting

Pet's name: Pepsi
Dream armor Not entirely sure if I was hoarding the dogs or the armor. I may eventually round it up to 25 dogs, get them dressed and figure out my goal

PPS owls Definitely keeping these. The goal was an indefinite number of PPS owls, but that was before the lines were retired so now it just doesn't feel worth hunting them down

Disbanded

Breast cancer-infinite number of pink pets Lost interest because of no goal

Childhood cancer awareness-infinite gold pets Again, lost interest since I didn't have an end goal
If I'm not answering, I'm probably at work. I usually get on in the late evening my time (listed timezone below)

Pronouns are they/them and you can call me Starfalling, M, or Morgan. I'm in Pennsylvania which is on EST (CStime -4)

I love trading, although I'm recently back from a long hiatus so I'm not fully up to date on demand. For any current event pets, I’ll only trade them away if I have a double, and I don't trade growing pets

I use bold a lot because it's easier for me to read, since you can't change other people's font size and being zoomed in constantly is annoying

I am a holibomber!
Sig was getting long, my counts have been moved to trade rules

Starfalling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me