Nanorat's Adoptable\Character Barn [NO POSTING] IMG heavy!

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

[Domestic] Sushi Slugs

Postby Nanorat » Thu May 12, 2016 7:50 am

Sushi Slugs

{#25}

name: Mame
Breeding slots:
-[ Reserved with Koi97's Pushi (#60) ] Hopefully 2+babies, I pay.-
-2-
-3-

{#49}

name: Haru
Breeding slots:
-1-
-2-
-3-

{#69}

name: Negi
Breeding slots:
-1-
-2-
-3-
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Domestic] Frogsters

Postby Nanorat » Mon May 23, 2016 5:33 am

Frogsters

{#3}

name: WIP
Breeding slots:
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-

{Custom}

name: WIP
Breeding slots:
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
Last edited by Nanorat on Mon May 30, 2016 4:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Domestic] USB dogs

Postby Nanorat » Wed May 25, 2016 2:27 am

USB dogs

{Fatal}

name: Fatal
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Domestic] Herpetarium

Postby Nanorat » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:27 pm

The Herpetarium

{Frost}

name: Frost
morph Blue eyed leucistic
Companion animal: Black satin mouse

Breeding slots:
1. - watchdog.
2-10. - undecided.

{Noxa}

name: Noxa
morph Cinnamon super mahogany
co-dominant; cinnamon
super; suma [super mahogany]
mutation; somatic

Breeding slots:
1-10. - undecided.

{Chip}

Name: Choc Chip (or just "Chip")
morph Cinnamon Fire Pinstripe Yellow Belly

Breeding slots:
1-10. - undecided.
Last edited by Nanorat on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Domestic] Dragons

Postby Nanorat » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:10 am

Berk Dragon Sanctuary

{Orion}

Name: Orion
Species: Rumblehorn
Special features:Blind and Deaf at the same time
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

moved

Postby Nanorat » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:32 am

moved to own topic
Last edited by Nanorat on Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Other] Nightmare Fuel Adopts

Postby Nanorat » Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:37 am

NIGHTMARE FUEL FACTORY

{Shade}

Name: Shade

{Shinkuro}

Name: Shinkuro
-both sides are opposite beings
-polar opposites ; dark side is mean, snarky, sarcastic, independent////white side is kind, caring, gental, mentaliy child
-they argue with each other on decisions
-they make poisons/medication and test it on themselves
-they have the ability to temporarily split
-white side has no eyes ((bruises around eyes and are hallowed))
-they came from a mental institution and are know to be "cannibalistic"
Last edited by Nanorat on Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Other Humanoid] 2

Postby Nanorat » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:47 am

Sols

{Alran}

name: Alran (Al for friends)
what are they holding? Tablet PC. Not much bigger nor a lot heavier than a clipboard but with incomparably more functions and abilities, and an exceptionally faster tool, in general. Being very pragmatic and obscenely practical, Al doesnt spare a single extra second to something he can spend less on - all data in his tablet is strictly ordered and scurpulously structured to be accessible in no more than 3 clicks no matter how specific the task might be. His trusty tablet is with him at all times and constantly in use, to the point of putting up video presentations on it rather than explaining something verbally.

Mermaids

{Reina}

name: Reina

{Barry}

name: Barry

{Leona}

name: Leona

{Tara (black)}

Other

{Caelicus Vile}

Name of adopt:.
      Caelicus Vile
    Aliases:.
      Cael to friends; "Half-Mortal" to daedra; "Half-Daedra" to mortals
      Male
      Looks like young adult, however he's a lot older; he's semi-immortal due to his origin, and while he technically can be killed, he doesnt visually age and cant die due to old age like mortals.
    Story:.
      Cael is a son of daedric ("demonic", if you're not acquainted with the term "daedra") prince Clavicus Vile and a mortal woman whose name he never found out.
      His mother went to Clavicus Vile in search of a way to make her dreams come true (particularily, becoming the archmage of her local mages guild and thus achieving everything she ever wanted, power, influence and so forth), but she had nothing to offer to the prince of ritual invocations and pacts. She had no talent to perform a task he'd give her, nor wealth to pay the pact, nor anything precious she could sacrifice; but, Vile took liking of the beautiful yet desperate woman, so he offered her a deal - everything she ever wanted, in exchange for a night with prince himself. She agreed, and bore a child to that short affair with the demon; the child she never wanted nor loved, so without any hesitation or regret, she gave him over to Clavicus Vile as soon as demonic prince came over for a visit. It felt to her like a fair price, to give an unwanted child in exchange for her deepest wishes becoming a reality. Much later, Cael ventured to find out what became of his mother; it was unfortunately over a hundred years later, so he could only find little. From barely preserved records in Mages Guild archieves (she was, after all, not very talented in magic and had no great accomplishments to deserve being memorised) he found out she lived her life to the fullest, enjoying the archmage position untill the very end, and died in happy content of old age, surrounded by family and children she actually cared about, and never mentioned her firstborn anywhere.
      Clavicus is more interested in his son, however, he as well doesnt pay him much attention. Cael's upbringing was pretty much "let the weed grow as it will"; he was free to make his choices and mistakes, father only interfered in the moments of direst need when his son's life was in real danger. Every other situation, Cael was to overcome exclusively by himself, learning to take hits and to deliver them on his own. That affected his personality greatly, making him independant and well aware of everything around him, be it battle situation or political intrigue. He's actually grateful to his demonic father for the degree of freedom he was allowed, to form his own opinions and make his own decisions, and respects Clavicus Vile to a great extent, as both a godlike immortal entity and wise and understanding father. Clavicus may not show great care to his son, but he nontheless observes him and feels proud at his achievements; and unlike many sons, Cael understands and appreciates his father's distant love, even if that doesnt make them an actual family. Cael's got a pretty warm relationship with Barbas, his father's right hand shapeshifter minion that often takes form of a dog. Barbas feels sort of fatherly towards Cael and often assists him on his travels when he's not busy with Clavicus, and affectionately calls Cael "puppy".
      Overall, for an unwanted child and son of a demon, Caelicus had a pretty sunny childhood. He spent his early life roaming his father's realm, which is all but tranquil, rural countryside. Several nannies and other kinds of child tenders were assigned to him but he mostly just evaded them, spending his time free-learning about the world. He loved catching and keeping various small critters as pets, and much to Barbas' loud approval ("That's the spirit! Us pets are the best companions you might find!") and Clavicus' slight disapproval ("Pets are nothing but annoyance, just look at how Barbas drives me mad sometimes! But, it's your nerves they're going to play on, so suit yourself, kid."), he grew to be a pet person. Not aging the same way as mortals do, Cael took over a hundred years to mature emotionally, keeping his childhood for much longer than a mortal child would.
      Eventually he matured enough to feel that father's realm is confining, and started travelling out of it, to various other daedric realms and mortal world. While he had finding out more about his mother in mind, it wasnt his top priority, and the main reason for his travels was adventuring and finding out more about even more worlds. He loves discovering new animal species and tame them, keeping them in his castle back in father's realm, with his former babysitters assigned to tend for them.
    Personality:.
      Independant | Strong-Willed | Decisive | Adventurous | Leader
      Independant: Cael grew independant very early in his life, having been left with only nannies who had little influence on him (rather, he had influence on them), he learned the best way to act is the one you choose for yourself, even if you will end up with a bruise in the end. He often ventured out to roam all on his own, with only a simple sword to help him on his adventures, and learned to come triumphant from nearly every situation.
      Strong-Willed: Cael is a hard young man to influence. The only one he truly respects and obeys is his father, and anyone else will have a hard time attempting to bend him.
      Decisive: Cael's decisiveness comes from the experience. He first hand learned how important it is to take decisions quickly and spot-on, even if it might prove wrong later, it is better to take a head on, than loose the opportunity.
      Adventurous: Having spent his early childhood in a tranquil, rural countryside realm, Cael developed a crave for excitement. He needs things happening in his life, or he quickly grows bored.
      Leader: Leadership qualities developed in Cael thanks to minions his father always surrounded him with. Not daring to object the realm master's son, lesser daedra obeyed his commands, and over time, he perfected controlling his underlings to a decent level.
    Powers:.
      Cael is a versatile mage with Spellsword fighting style; he uses both magic and weapons at the same time. When in a pinch, he resorts to summoning his pets for aid (he, however, doesnt like doing so, as they can get hurt during the fight).
    Mask:.
      Much like his father has his iconic Masque of Clavicus Vile, Cael also possesses a mask artifact that is important to him. It's called Milk Mirror and is, like the senior Vile's counterpart, a horned facial cover that makes the wearer more attractive to those he's talking to - however, through a little different enchanting. Milk Mirror reflects the collocutor's inner wishes and desires, providing them with a vision of which they want to see; thus, Cael appears more attractive to them by possessing traits they desire to see. Milk was created for him by his father for one of his travels, and have been serving the young Vile truthfully since. Unlike father's artifact which can serve any worthy wearer, Milk is loyal only to Cael and will turn against the wearer if used by anyone else.

{Dalci}

Rider: Dalci / Female / 30 years
-Dalci was determined to prove herself since she was, like, born. A little sister to two brothers, youngest child in the family, she was always coddled and belittled by their entire clan - but she never wanted to be an adorable little girl everyone coots at. She always strived to be better than her brothers, to prove she's more than just "the youngest". Her family was shocked when she decided to become a mole rider - the most respected job in the tribe, but also the most hard and dangerous one. Even more shocked they were, when the chief's mole's cub, the cub considered the best of the litter, have chosen her as his rider. Dalci however was so proud, and more set on a path to great deeds than ever. She trained with Shusha rigorously, basically living in a stable ever since he chose her, and forged a very strong bond with her mount through care and devotion. She grew up to be the most beautiful woman of the tribe according to their people's opinion on it, and many men's hearts were broken over her choosing a path leading away from marriage - but she was adamant and turned down all purposals (even from the chief's son!), choosing a career full of adventures over family path. Currently, she's holding the position of a Deep Scout - the highest rank scouts can have. Together with her mole, they excavate potential routes and discover resourses for the tribe, facing the dangers of the unknown earthes together.
Personality: Strong-WIlled | Fighter | Courageous | Loyal | Adventurous
Mole: Shusha / Male / 22 years
-Shusha was born the first cub to a chief's mole litter, and was considered the best cub in this batch. Chief had high expectations for his future - in their tribe, it is the moles who choose their riders and not vice versa, for only moles can tell everything about a person so much as just sniffing them - so not only he was a great addition to the tribe's labor of moles, but he would also choose a fittingly potential warrior of the tribe's youngings to be his partner. When the time come for the ritual of union, Shusha instantly caught a scent of his future rider - Dalci. He was always active and interested in more than just burrowing in ten-times dug over earth close to the tribe lands - and he felt the desire to travel beyond their limits in Dalci, too. They made a great tandem together instantly, and became the best scouting party in the tribe faster than anyone ever have.
Personality: Curious | Active | Mischievous | Caring | Reliable
Last edited by Nanorat on Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Domestic] Buttermilk Adopts

Postby Nanorat » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:04 pm

❤Buttermilk Adopts❤

{Bella}

Name: Bella

Breeding slots:

1. reserved for Case
Nanorat wrote:I, Nanorat, give Case permission to use one slot from my heifer, Bella, in any breeding of her choice
Last edited by Nanorat on Mon Oct 12, 2020 8:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[Domestic] New Era Mesohippus