The Bipolar & EUPD/Borderline Personality Disorder Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Are you:

Bipolar
29%
EUPD/Borderline
57%
Both
14%

Total votes : 21

Re: The Bipolar & EUPD/Borderline Personality Disorder Club

Postby kitykitywldchld » Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:48 pm

Wow! I was just searching to see if CS had a thread for DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) and this thread was at the top of the "Clubs and Armies" grouping. How... ironic? I think that's the word I'm looking for.

So, I was diagnosed with Boarderline Personality Disorder a little over a year ago and have been taking my DBT group sessions very seriously. I've seen so much growth and improvement. Just had a group session today where we did a new active mindfulness activity and really enjoyed it. As well as a new discussion on "Managing Really Difficult Emotions". I think I can speak for my group when I say we learned a lot and it was very helpful. I'd love to talk and discuss emotions and therapy skills and techniques, as well as coping mechanisms.

I have not yet been diagnosed, but am 99% sure I have ADHD as well. I currently use alternative means (that I'm not sure is allowed to be mentioned on CS), as well as an app called RoutineFlow. It has helped me tremendously with completing daily, basic self care.

Happy to meet you all, excited to see where the conversation leads from here.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kitykitywldchld

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JohannaAppleforest » Tue Aug 22, 2023 1:05 pm

I'm glad I came across this!
I also have BPD. It's really hard because we can tend to be sensitive and overworry a lot, as well as become easily attached to people we care about, and becoming extremely upset when they leave our lives.

Working on myself is tough work, but one of the best things you can do with BPD. We tend to rely on others for our happiness, and care more about people we're attached to than our own selves.

I hope that one day it will get easier, but I know there will never be a cure exactly.

If you have it or feel like you have it, just know that you aren't alone. I get attached to others easily too, I get upset and sensitive easily too, and that's okay. We'll get through it together. Just try to meet people who will be understanding of you!
JohannaAppleforest

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄EMO▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hi everyone! I go by Johanna online. I'm an emo girl. I love horses, ponies, and wolves the most. If you want to talk to me, feel free because I'd love to make some friends. I also do RPs, commissions, art trades, and pet trading. I'm obsessed with lots of shows like Ninjago and Tokyo Revengers for example. I make tons of OCs for shows I like.
JohannaAppleforest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:56 am

Bump

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ASteerNotACow » Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:06 am

Hi my therapist says he strongly suspects I have Bipolar and says I should get diagnosed. However, I don't want people viewing me differently because of it or whether it will actually be beneficial?
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Përshëndetje! My name is Zahir /ᐠ. 。.ᐟ\ᵐᵉᵒʷˎˊ˗
ASteerNotACow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:36 am

bump

Due to university and work, I don't come online as much but I still visit occasionally :)
Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arctic⚡️Storm » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:16 pm

bump

Arctic⚡️Storm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby B4ND1T » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:28 am

It’s really nice to see a thread like this!! I have been struggling with BPD for a while, but have been actively seeking to get better the past few years ^^ it’s really hard, but sometimes the hard work really does pay off even if there are bad days still

Image ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image

ImageImage
┏•°•❈•°•┓
art shop!
┗•°•❈•°•┛
‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎
B4ND1T

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silentmist » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:20 am

this is a neat group :) i am diagonsed with bipolar 2 and i'd love to talk to others with shared experiences. currently in therapy and taking meds. i have been on almost every anti-depressant known to mankind, but my psychiatrist recently put me on anti-psychotics and they have been very helpful! the only side effect that bothers me is the weight gain, which has been making my self esteem low. the constant highs/lows can make life exhausting. my PM's are always open to anyone wanting to chat! :)

╔══════════════╗

𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗 | 𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖇𝖎𝖆𝖓
trading x

╚══════════════╝
silentmist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silentmist » Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:21 am

ASteerNotACow wrote:Hi my therapist says he strongly suspects I have Bipolar and says I should get diagnosed. However, I don't want people viewing me differently because of it or whether it will actually be beneficial?

hi! i have bipolar 2 and from my experience, getting a diagnosis can be troubling, but also very relieving. i think it's definitely worth looking into! my PM's are open if you're wanting to chat further :)

╔══════════════╗

𝖘𝖍𝖊/𝖍𝖊𝖗 | 𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖇𝖎𝖆𝖓
trading x

╚══════════════╝
silentmist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me