• the cottagecore club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: • the cottagecore club

Postby jel6 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:42 pm

username: jel6

a fact about me: i'm currently growing rosemary and basil + i hope to grow edible flowers soon!!

my favourite cottagecore thing/activity: i love picnics on the grass, sun tea, pressing flowers, journaling, writing on paper (google docs is nice but there's nothing like ink and paper) and my absolute favorite thing is baking! sweets are fun but bread is my love. my sourdough starter is my baby. also mushrooms are very cute

i was rly happy to find this club! im new to cs so it's really comforting to see people with similar interests :>
she/her ☆ virgo sun, aquarius moon, scorpio rising
add me on acnh ☆ sw-1569-0225-2705
add me on discord ☆ lil#0306
more of my links ☆ https://jelys.carrd.co/
i love meeting ppl ☆ so feel free to pm me!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
jel6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marr » Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:13 am

username: baybey
a fact about me: i live on the countryside! we dont have any farm animals but we do have a very big garden with lots of apple trees and other things : -)
my favourite cottagecore thing/activity: walking in the forest, baking. also animal themed mugs/plates
inactive
marr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The White Rabbit » Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:33 am

username: The White Rabbit
a fact about me: I love nature so much! Animals especially! I hope one day to have a lil homestead.
my favorite cottagecore thing/activity: Listening to 50s country music (Mainly Patsy Cline), drawing/painting nature & animals, and collecting cute lil cottagecore nick nacks

Avoiding the real world ❤️
The White Rabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Mothman » Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:04 pm

username: kaede panda

a fact about me: I'm usually more into sewing than baking, I made my own curtains because none of the storebought ones had the vintagey cottage look I wanted. it's my dream to live in a cottage and just make cute clothes one day.

my favourite cottagecore thing/activity: Flower crowns and tea sets. I happen to have a lovely vintage set passed down to me by my nana. Lover of picnics and animals, and long walks near the forests.
Wild Mothman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jel6 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:07 am

hi,, i hope it's alright to just begin posting lol

but i was curious if anybody here has any experience with mushroom hunting? if so, what are your experiences?

in the coming few weeks i'm going to hang out with a friend of mine who knows very very much about mushrooms (especially those that pop up locally) and he's going to teach me how to find edible ones + how to make mushroom stew! living off the land like that (idk what else to call it :p) excites me so much.

we plan to have a meal consisting of his mushroom stew, his tea (he grows herbs/tea leaves and creates flavors!), my sourdough, and my mom's dried fruit!!! i'm very excited :>

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
jel6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angst » Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:20 am

jel6 wrote:hi,, i hope it's alright to just begin posting lol

but i was curious if anybody here has any experience with mushroom hunting? if so, what are your experiences?

in the coming few weeks i'm going to hang out with a friend of mine who knows very very much about mushrooms (especially those that pop up locally) and he's going to teach me how to find edible ones + how to make mushroom stew! living off the land like that (idk what else to call it :p) excites me so much.

we plan to have a meal consisting of his mushroom stew, his tea (he grows herbs/tea leaves and creates flavors!), my sourdough, and my mom's dried fruit!!! i'm very excited :>

yoooo, that's so sick!

not helpful but a lil funny: I once discovered a rare mushroom while in High School. My friend snuck into his neighbor's backyard to grab it - we then realized it was either the edible one we really wanted OR this INCREDIBLY lethal poisonous mushroom. they look 100% the same.

we had to find some local mushroom expert to tell the difference for us. t'was quite the adventure

good luck with your hunting! let us know how it goes c:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𓆩★𓆪
• angst • any/all • adult • neurodivergent •
|
|
tired & silly grad student :~)
i'm kinda slow + socially anxious when it comes to DMs
thanks for understanding!
trades | free palestine
credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
angst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jel6 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:42 am

angst wrote:
yoooo, that's so sick!

not helpful but a lil funny: I once discovered a rare mushroom while in High School. My friend snuck into his neighbor's backyard to grab it - we then realized it was either the edible one we really wanted OR this INCREDIBLY lethal poisonous mushroom. they look 100% the same.

we had to find some local mushroom expert to tell the difference for us. t'was quite the adventure

good luck with your hunting! let us know how it goes c:

sorry im super late but ,, oh wow!!!! that sounds like quite the adventure lol

we didn't find much (and havent hung out since due to social distancing, covid numbers are super high where i live T_T) but we did find some chanterelles!!!! which is very exciting. they smell and taste lovely

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
jel6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby specialgirl » Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:45 pm