Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

kal fc

Postby cherubim » Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:10 pm

responses wrote:@sun struck that's so nice of you to give back to the community like that! they're gorgeous kits and I'm sure there will be some great entries. good luck with that!
        @magpie! paz is gorgeous!!! those colours are stunning and their overall design is very unique and beautiful. I can't wait to see them around ♡ good luck trading!
        @la volpe angelo and giovanni are absolutely gorgeous!! their hair shoots an arrow straight through my heart. I wish you all the best in developing them & getting that edit!
        @poca, oooh that myo sounds intriguing... I hope that gets done for you soon! your baby is gorgeous too, I can't wait to see them grown ♡ good luck finding an artist for that. (also for trading that edit!!)
        @akemi-chan ah man, it sucks that you're in a pinch, I really hope you get comms to help you out!! I'm sorry I can't offer any money for that - if I could, I most certainly would. I hope things get better for you. ♡
        @hayzel unrelated but your fc posts are always so aesthetic, wowow. I hope you find a nice growth artist for your kit!!! she's gorgeous ♡ I also hope you get some good breeding/trading offers for your kids. they're all so beautiful!
        @vanossgaming ah, mali is gorgeous and I'm very happy that you found a trade for her! I'm sure she'll be in loving hands. ♡
        @systems_down pixie is a dream!! I love her palette and design so very much. I hope she finds a cute little crush and some good friends! I also wish you the best of luck getting an myo artist; that concept looks pretty cool! your kit is cute as well, so I hope you get nice offers for him. ♡

ah, hello fc! these past few weeks have been emotionally taxxing to say the least. my dog, hailee, had surgery yesterday and is currently recovering. she's an older girl so hopefully she pulls through... it was kinda like the icing on the cake for that absolute horror that was the past week. hence, I'm looking to try and pep myself up with stuff relating to kals!

art search; as stated before, I'm looking to pep myself up so I'm looking to get some art of my kals. (preferrably kiran)
        I'm also looking for a growth artist or two for my darling eden & shinji. florencia's growth needs a tweak or two, which I'm trying to sort out but soon enough she'll be introduced. ♡
        I can currently only pay in c$ and pets, so if you know of an artist or are an artist willing to do art of kals/grow kals, please pm me!

trading; ah yes, I'm advertising my kals once more. I haven't traded at all this month so I'm ready to trade whenever! currently, I'm looking at offers for junpei, esperanza, casimir, kirin, vespera and zaria. please pm me if interested! I love feminine kals, long hair, fluff, glow, halos & pastel colours. (I'll look at anything though ♡)

that's all from me, take care of yourselves & I hope you all have a great week!
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Thani » Tue Nov 27, 2018 4:00 pm

A heckin quick post seeking out a trade!
Looking for any premades ! No MYO's please ^^
Willing to trade 1 for 2 if lower rarity edits.
I can trade late december, so only offer if thats not a problem !

Things im mostly interested in;;
Anything pastel blue/green/purple
Anything to do with space/aliens/sci fi.
Something that gives off a futuristic vibe.
80's inspired kals
Kals with curly hair/Afros.

Heres the girl im offering !

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3953214

Replies;;
@vogelbiene Goodluck finding offers !!! All your kalons are very cute !!

@sun struck Its so sweet of you to adopt out your kits !! Im in love with the one so im totally gonna try out ! Also thank you for making me go and listen to disney songs again xDbrings me back to my childhood!

@magpie! Paz is absolutely stunning !!!! Wow !! Congrats on getting them 😱

Again sorry for the short post ; ;
Im always super busy aaaa.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
└───────┘
░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

──── 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑
text text text text text text text text text text text

░░░░░░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░██░░░
░░░░░░░░
𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ──
link link link link link link link
link link link link link link link
credit for pix. / credit for font
credit for code / credit for art

─── statuses ───
xdiscord: pudgator.
xdms: open/closed
xplaying:xxxxGW2
xtoyhouse:xxPudgator
xlink here:xxxword
xcode by:xxxfaelyn

─────────── 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 !

Thani

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Tue Nov 27, 2018 6:42 pm

@Thani Best wishes with trading! I'm not looking to trade any kids but I hope you find something you like, Thespian is super cute, im always a fan of greys+pops of color & the hair colors are lovely, Im sure they'll find a good home!
@vogelbiene Im sorry your weeks been so stressful! I hope your puppo heals up okay and that things get better soon! Good luck as well with finding art/ect, I'd offer if I wasn't so busy (and we hadn't already done a trade haha); I might try and doodle you a lil feel better gift if I can find a moment or two, though.
@sun struck I look forward to seeing the entries! I had a lot of fun designing those two and love the lil paw print kid especially so I hope they both find great homes!
@magpie! Congrats on Pazia! I love their colors, the horns are super cool too. A falconer is a neat choice also, pls have birds land on their big ol horns. Best wishes with trading, also!
@ La Volpe Congrats on the new kiddos! I love the second kids colors (or lack thereof) and the long kitty tail, I look forward to seeing what you come up with for them~
@poca, Good luck with the myo! I'd offer if I wasn't so busy; I'm sure whoever does the design will do a wonderful job though! Same with the growth, haha~
@Akemi-chan Best wishes with selling stuff! Always nice to see you around too; your designs are still lovely and I look forward to seeing some more around, though im not in need of myo designs myself qvq/
@hayzel Best wishes with the growth! I don't have the time but she'll make a lovely grownup once you're able to find someone.
Good luck with breeding offers as well.
@VanossGaming Im glad you were able to find someone to trade for! Mali is lovely- I love her hairstyle especially and I'm sure the kid you traded her for is lovely too!

I'm in a great mood today for once which is.. nice; ive been kinda busy/overwhelmed with things as of late so to feel good is a nice change of pace, I'm trying to go back and get through messages and owed things as I can in the next few days so I may be a little busier but I want to utilize a productive mood while I've got it and can hmmm

Anywho, I've got some stuff just to share, cause I like to check in/post occasionally just because I like sharing what I've been working on whether anyone reads it or not haha

Long-long post ahead, sorry in advance! Been busy

I have a handful of new introductees; and re-introductees of grown kids

New introductions first!
I finally found a new home for blanche, and traded for this boy Elyon
I got him as a kit, but did his growth shortly after I got him just because I felt like it, mostly
Elyon was an orphan taken in by a group of priests, followers to one of the gods of his realm. Despite being religious folk, they were extremely overbearing and controlling, and wanted to use him for their purposes. His sheltered life left him extremely skittish and fearful of the outside world, until a wandering monk helped him find his freedom and his bravery. He is still a bit of a coward who's definitely not good at adapting to change, but has taken to the life of a wanderer, using what he learned growing up to teach people about faith and hope in their beliefs, no matter what they believe in. He's picked up some medical talent, and is also an adept stand-in doctor if he needs to be. He has a great desire to help make the world a better place. He's rather fatherly, and wants to help and protect others, and wants to learn to better himself over all; sometimes however, he's afraid to take the steps he needs to and doesn't always know when to put his foot down.

This kid was from a recent nursery batch! T w e x i a has their siblings but I kept this little one; Raevynn. She's Storme's daughter though I'm using her OOC/unrelated to her mother's story since her story doesn't really allow for kids. Perhaps i'd find a way to tie them in together later on.
Raevynn is a powerful young wind mage who's fascinated and thrilled with the chaos of storms and thunder. She's mastered the ability of controlled chaos, and loves to chase the biggest storms she can find just so she can stand among the wind and rain of nature's fury and revel in how purposeful it is despite the fact it seems so aimless. She has a huge fascination with birds-especially ravens. Mostly, this started as more humoring the jokings of her peers as to what familiar she should take, but she found a strong connection with them and with their help and understanding of weather and flight quickly escalated to the top of her class. Despite it, She is rather lonesome and very highly prefers to be left alone. She doesn't want power and doesn't have much ambition, she just wants to find her purpose and identity as most younger kals would.

I have a few ideas for where her future will take her; but right now i'm still deciding between them so we'll see...
The next two were gifts from Naumachy!
I kept their original names; though have some ideas for their stories!
Leon & Kuzai
The two are mates!
Leon is a space traveller, an ambassador of sorts for his people. Many years ago, his people lost their planet when a catastrophic meteor strike made it unliveable, and unsalvageable. Luckily, they'd built a space station that allowed at least a decent portion of them to survive and grow apart from it. There was only one problem- they could find no where else suitable to live. They travelled from planet to planet, and while some were willing to offer temporary aid or home, they never really fit in anywhere. Either they'd be admonished for their odd speaking habits, rejected by the governments who worried about some sort of plot, or other diplomatic or societal reasons. They were outcasts, struggling to find a place where they could just feel safe.

Eventually, they find a planet very similar to their own, with similar creatures. Kuzai is a prince there; and while working with Leon to assess his people's danger to their homeworld, they end up falling for one another. In the process, sparking a nasty civil war on the planet when Kuzai's father highly objects to his son's suggestion of allowing such trespassers among their world. But for the opposite reason- Kuzai's people are aggressive warriors; while Leon's are more skittish scientists, and the world was split between viewing their help as valuable in their defenses, and seeing them as weak and useless.

The two work together now, to try to find peace and put a stop to it. Whether its through fighting for it or not.

Leon is relaxed; easygoing, generally impossible to upset. His levelheadedness under pressure and high empathy/understanding of others is what makes him a good representative for his people, and despite his 'weakness' he's pretty skilled in combat. He is largely a pacifist unless absolutely necessary, and prefers to run or dodge any dangers than fight them. He's incredibly bright- a hallmark of his people (Though relative to them, he's pretty average). He can be a pushover, and isn't very assertive. He is also occasionally a bit of an overthinker and distresses himself into fits if not calmed down. He also struggles with a lot of self worth, blaming himself for his inability to find allies for his people (though likely, its more liable they just had poor luck of the draw with the planets they've come to find/visit)

Kuzai, in his own people's fashion, is much more aggressive and prone to anger. He has a significant temper and is extremely overprotective of the things he holds dear (Leon included). He doesn't like to be pushed around and hates authority since as far as he's concerned- he IS authority. A bit of a spoiled brat at times, he doesn't really deal well with not getting his own way. Under it all, however, he does have a good heart and generally just wants to do the best for his people and help the others he's come to enjoy the company of. He wants them to be able to stay with them and finally offer them a safe place where they can be protected properly by his army of soldiers from those who would shun them. He can occasionally get a big head but Leon usually steps in to sort of control him if he gets out of hand because no matter how angry he might be, he'd never hurt or yell at him.

And re-introductees who I grew recently! I had a day where i went and finished a few growth wips/did some overdue ones cause I felt like it for once. I tend to have phases where i can do a bunch of growths..then dont want to do any at all.
Anyway, ill rewrite some of their stories since ive introduced them before but some things have changed since they're older now.

First is Melinai, Mate to Elyon (Above)
Melinai is a wandering sage who grew up at a temple of monks (Student to Nika) before her teenage years where she set out on her own to try and spread the things she's learned through the world and help others to find and understand themselves. She's incredibly energetic and helpful, and generally optimistic. She can annoy some people, but really just wants to make the world a better place and believes that the only way to combat darkness is to understand the darkness within yourself and be able to smile despite it. Her strong morals and belief that everyone has what they need to be happy within themselves works for some people (though others can find her rather overbearing). They worked for Elyon, though, and he came to fall head over heels and leave his home to travel with her. She enjoys how down to earth and earnest he is in all he does, and appreciates his company as she still searching desperately to answers to her family and missing pieces of who she is that she cant seem to find, because she's hoping for some sort of closure to the most nagging doubt she currently has.

Tomiko grew up travelling the world with her father, Kenzo. From birth, she shared the same curse as her mother- that if she was to be forgotten she would become invisible to those who didn't know who she was. In a deep attempt to save her, her father brought her everywhere he could and introduced her to many, many people, in the hopes she'd never be without a friend, and never be alone. However, in her late teenage years she learned the truth of her curse and what it really meant. They bumped into Nika, mentioned above, and Tomiko took to her teachings, choosing to stay at her temple to learn what it meant to be herself and who she was. Kenzo was infuriated by this, and it drove a strong wedge between their close relationship. He was offended he'd given up so much time to help her fight her curse, just for her to decide to lock herself in a temple, and though he respected his daughter's wishes, he definitely fought her on it for some time before allowing it and just leaving on his own. She was hurt by this, of course, but felt certainty in her actions and in her mind, finding herself and being comfortable with her own identity was something more important, something that would never leave her. If she was forgotten- she would be content in who she was and what she accomplished and wanted in life, and for her, that was more important.

While there, she met Melinai and Elyon, and they became good friends. When Melinai decided to travel again, Tomiko went with them to continue her own teachings with one of Nika's most devoted students and further her father's goal of meeting others. She misses him dearly, but knows in her mind she did the right thing and hopes to mend their relationship one day once he's had time to process and come to terms with her choosing her own path despite that it hurt him. She now helps Melinai seek out the missing pieces of her own life, out of gratitude and curiosity on her own part.

Andd last on my list of growths, Ridley
Ridley, also known as "Lil Squid", is basically the epitome of a 90s kid. Those blue shirts with the fire on the bottom, pokemon theme songs, loud and obnoxious, and says "Radical" way too much. Grew up on a ship, isolated from the rest of the world for a lot of his childhood, and all he had to grow up on was old VHS cartoons that sort of shaped most of his view of the world. Most find him pretty annoying, but he's loads of fun to be around. He's a hard worker, dependable, and definitely a good sailor, if you had need of that for whatever reason. Since growing older, he's taken to working at Lupita's musuem alongside her son Bermuda, He's mostly a tour guide for young kids, who find his goofy lingo and exuberant personality to be quite entertaining.

Anddd I went and doodled some of my kals; mostly- i tried to focus on the ones with less art, but part of the reason they have less art is cause theyre more of a pain in the booty to draw but whAT ever lol
I drew Raevynn twice
This one of Leon & Kuzai
Equinox
ImageImage
Existence
Melinai
Nika
Pyrrhus
Thought

Thts all every1, hope you guys are having great days!
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cincil. » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:19 am

helo i come to u with a long post abt trades,, i can't trade until december but id like to plan ahead !! ♥

these are the kals im looking to trade -- [ all have likely hood of trading as well as an auto - accept ]

seris [ tentative ] auto accept 1 rare unlim under myo -- 2 slots available, 1 slot used
    casper [ easy ] auto accept uncomm myo -- 3 slots available, 0 used
    sari [ medium-easy ] auto accept 1 rare unlim under myo -- 3 slots available, 0 used
    jade [ easy ] auto accept uncomm myo -- 2 slots available, 1 used
    atlas [ medium-hard ] auto accept uncomm myo -- 1 slots available, 2 used
    koine [ easy ] auto accept 1 rare unlim under myo -- 3 slots available, 0 used
    shinobu [ hard ] auto accept unlim rare n under myo -- 0 slots available, 3 used
    quinn [ medium-easy ] auto accept uncomm myo -- 2 slots available, 1 used

do not be afraid of msging me with other offers !! thank u for ur time

also looking at breeding offers on all of my kals !! items will probably boost chances, i get off cd on the 12th of december !!

__
    sixbane -- congratulations on your new kals !! nn i absolutely love ur art
    thani -- gl with trades !! hope you find one you like (:
    vogelbiene -- i wish you like finding growth artists for your kids, eden's a cutie !!
Last edited by cincil. on Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FireHope » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:40 am

@Hazel -Oh my the colorations on your kit looks so pretty! I am partial to blacks/white/grays but she is adorable! I hope you can find a growth soon, I'd love to see them all grown up.
@La Volpe -Wow those are some cute kits! I think I saw those while I was looking through the nursery. I Especially love Giovanni <3
@Systems_Down -the little munchkin stole my heart <3 good luck finding a trade, I only have an uncommon myo.
Speaking of,
Trades: I have an uncommon MYO I would like to trade.

I prefer white, black, gray, blues/reds/purple work too! but if you have anything to offer PM me <3
Currently debating between the offers!
Last edited by FireHope on Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Kalons Always love a PM if you'd want a OOC Breeding !
FireHope

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:46 pm

@FireHope ; Good luck on trading that MYO!!
@cincil. ; Good luck with trades, you have some very cute Kals ;w; Quinn is adorable
@Sixbane ; I'm glad things have been getting better, and Melinai is such a pretty bab :0 Your art is amazing and does all ypur Kals such good justice
@Thani ; That is a VERY pretty girl, good luck with trades for her!
@vogelbiene ; I'm sorry to hear about your doggo, I hope she recovers well <3 Good luck with getting art and finding trades!
@sun struck ; Those babes are so cute!! I love the pawprints on the first one, omgoodness! Good luck readopting them out!
@magpie! ; Paz is so cool looking I love the design, like the sun burning from a distance in space. Good luck on trades!
@La Volpe ; Good luck on getting those edits! Giovanni is so pretty I love him oml
@poca, ; Good luck with finding everything!
@Akemi-chan ; Wow those are amazing examples!! I really love the detail you put into them ;w;

Hey! So I've been scatter brained lately and a lot of things fell flat, but great news! Bequen is my hero today, because they surprised me by giving me their 1 rare unlimited under MYO slot!!
So now I get my first Kal! Ah!!
I have about 320 $C to offer and some rares for an MYO artist ;w; I have some ideas for what I want but the rest is all open for artistic freedom. I mainly just want something I can recreate for art.
PM me with offers, I have to charge my phone so I'm sorry if I don't answer right away!
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meridiem » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:51 pm

@Rosemoon Good luck finding someone to make you your first kal!
@FireHope Good lukc trading your uncommon MYO
@cincil. Good luck trading! Hope someone offers you a leg kal

Hi guys! Hope you are all doing well. Im having a subpar week. Sorry for the short replies, I have macroeconomics homework.

Im here to throw my MYO Contest out there into the crowd! Its a common MYO contest and you have full and complete artistic freedom on this one. It will end on DEC 14 unless 3 or more people ask for a time extension. Feel free to check it out!
------------------------------------------
Meridiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:55 pm

Hey y'all! Going to pop in to say hi :)
Looking for some breedings (can be ic or ooc but it doesn't really matter to me) to do with my kals!
The main highlight is this kiddie, Whizz, whose design is by whim.
and here's the rest of the kiddies
Out of all of them tbh she has the nicest design but eh all of them are up for offers. ugly colors on most ew but i like them
They're all unbred so far, with full slots. I do prefer that Caleb is bred with another bird based kal, though.
I hope I can find someone brave enough to pm me, because I certainly wasn't to pm others :0

@Sixbane such pretty kids! your art is amazing too
@Rosemoon ahhh congrats! getting your first kal is exciting
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby Gladis » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:54 pm

@Leafy. - Whizz is such a cutie! Good luck on offers <3
    @meridiem - Gl on that competition! ^^
    @Rosemoon - Congrats on your first soon to be kal & MYO slot! Hope you can find someone to make it for you soon!

Sorry for the short replies (I'll edit more in later)
    Just popping in to say that I have a readopt of this kit here! It's a quick raffle with a short prompt
Gladis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sentimental » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:31 pm

replies ♡ wrote:
    ♡ sun struck ::sun! those kits are so cute and it's so thoughtful of you to offer up such
    cuties for non-owners and the community!! i'm wishing you the best and hope the entry turnout is high!!
    ♡ vogelbiene :: hi vogel! i'm so sorry to hear about how rough these past few weeks have been.
    i hope you dog recovers well- pets really do worry us, don't they? kiran is such a beautiful kal- six did an
    incredible job! and best of luck with the growth and trade search- i know it can be hard to find open
    artists around this time of year!!
    ♡ Thani :: howdy, thani!! best of luck with trade offers- that girlie has such fun hair! i'll keep my
    eyes peeled for any 80's afro kals for trade and alert you if i see any!! that's a super fun aesthetic. ♡
    ♡ Sixbane :: 'ello, six!! i'm so glad to hear you're feeling good!! Elyon is a cutie- you did wonders
    with his growth!! his lil wing marking has my heart. i also love his story!! and congrats on your little girl,
    leon and kuzai!! melinai is as such a cutie- definitely one of my favorite kals around!! i love her big ears.
    ♡ cincil :: best of luck with getting that leggy myo, cincil!! those are some absolutely exquisite
    kals you're offering for one. and best of luck with breeding offers!! i'd definitely offer up a kal or two
    if i had any kit selects on my person. ♡
    ♡ FireHope :: i'm wishing you the absolute best with that trade, Fire! i know uncommon myos
    are very popular so you shouldn't have too much trouble. i'm sure you've glanced through the uft kals
    on the fanclub already & i hope you can find one that catches your eye!
    ♡ Rosemoon :: oh rose that's so lovely to hear!! good on you, Bequen! i can't wait to see what
    lovely creature becomes your first kal. if i wasn't swamped currently i'd definitely offer to design
    that myo for you!! welcome to the community, i cannot wait to see you around!! ♡
    ♡ Meridiem :: hello, lovely!! i'm so sorry about your week- i hope things start to look up!!
    i'm super interested in your contest- if i can finish my responsibilities before the deadline i hope to
    enter!! ♡
    ♡ Gladis :: hey gladis!! that's so generous of you to set up a readopt. and such a cute kit, as well!
    i hope you get plenty of entrants!! have you talked to FireHope? I saw they were trading a myo and I think
    those adorable kals would fit their preferences based on their earlier FC post!! best of luck trading ♡

═══════════════════ ɪɴᴛʀᴏ ═══════════════════

howdy-do everyone!!
    how are you all doing? it's been literal months since i posted here and i feel terrible about it!
    i hope you're all taking care of yourselves and that things are looking up!!
    this post will probably be decently image-heavy, as i will be introducing a few new faces and
    putting a baby up for offers!
    as always, i wish y'all the best and if you ever need anything please do dm me on discord at sentimental#7662 ♡

═══════════════════ ɴᴇᴡ ғᴀᴄᴇs ═══════════════════

i wanted to preview some intros for some new babies i've attained,
    as a plain ole' trading post seems boring, no? ♡

first- i'd like to intro lucien's ooc son, Somniaphiel!

a dream-eating demon, somni is a well-
    spoken and well mannered spirit who is revered by many.
    he feeds on nightmares and can tailor dreams as per request.
    he's a very lonely soul who wishes for a counterpart or humble
    companion who is not aware of his status as a supernatural
    being. he pretends to be a travelling priest who specializes in
    sleep-related troubles. somni is near impossible to offend or anger,
    and is a peaceful and wise personality.

secondly!! this is Lin Xue-

he's a god in 薄桜鬼 and I's cultivational god au. he's a frivolous
    personality who only has a taste for all things beautiful. be it
    words, flowers or how food is prepared, he's obsessed with beauty
    and the concept of making something appealing visually. he's a
    joking, social god who enjoys receiving prayers and toying with
    mortals emotions. he doesn't mean to hurt you- he just doesn't
    understand why you'd be upset.

i have plenty more babies to intro and talk about, but that'd take too many words and
    way too much time!! plus, not all my lovely flowers have been developed! ♡

═══════════════════ ᴛʀᴀᴅɪɴɢ ═══════════════════

finally, it's with a heavy heart i'm putting this baby up for offers.

i had so much fun adding his edits and i love his design but i sadly have not
    been able to feel a connection or create a character for him!
    i have sta.sh here showing what kind of kals i like aestheically!!
    don't worry - i don't expect or require your offers to be any of the kals within.
    if i'm honest, i just grabbed designs i love off the top of my head in about ~5 mins!
    i will consider myos for sure, but i am mainly looking for pre-made kals!! ♡

pm me with offers or feel free to dm me on discord !!
██
██
██
██
██
it's going to be christmas soon, keito
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████

━━━━━━━━
> loml > fern
>msg > charas
>mayo > trello