Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby outlaw. » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:26 pm

hi hi! im looking at trades on a couple of my kals ^_^
Lf myos, kits, and adults! no preference
https://toyhou.se/fareriti/characters/f ... gged:trade
A couple bone kiddos, kals from standard-leg rarity in there

@kaatlove
oh my hes so cool! love those skele markings!!
@rosemoon
love all the colours on Lucky Charm! what a unique bapy <3
@ucanthandleme
omg i adore silas .. those deer speckles are just adorable
xxxxxxxcredit

howdy ! I'm outlaw, she/her 18+ ENTP
cat + cowboy lover
art shop C4C

outlaw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yttd » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:44 am

@kaatlove: omg... what a delightful design, i love! i'd absolutely offer if i had a kal to do so!!!
      @ucanthandleme: you have some cuties there!! good luck getting offers <3
      @Mnemosyne: Hopefully you had some luck finding breedings!! ^^

---

introducing my newest kal!!
      she doesn't have a name yet, but i was traded her by @Rabbit!!

i'm also tentatively looking to trade this kit here, i honestly forget if he ever got grown!

i'm also lf kals in general!! pm me if you're interested in trading, just want to talk kals or anything else! i can give you my discord/TH too to talk <3
      looking to get back into the kalon community!!
yttd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan cat » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:09 am

@yttd OMG THAT FIRST GIRLIE ... I LUVVV HER THE ROSES R SO CUTE !!!! such a nice pop of colour <3
@fareriti u have so many horned guys ... waow ... none of their colours r my thing but gl trading ! :3
@kaatlove oh wow he is cool . the glow on his eye is epic o__o i hope u find some offers u like !! ^w^

HELLOOOO ummm i don't think i've posted in here before so ! hi ! i'm halo and i actually got interested in kals like 6 years ago and then proceeded to fall off the face of the earth but that's neither here nor there. I'M BACK and i don't like doing trades over discord so i have come here to barter ;3

got loaads of kals here that i'd like to trade ! i heavily prefer premade adult lines but i will entertain kit and myo offers, especially if you're providing the growth/design >:3c i also tend to like kals with brighter colours, especially reds, oranges and blues ! if any of my kals interest you, please shoot me a dm here on cs ! i don't check that th often </3 i have both trades for october open !

i would ALSO like to show off my newest kal in god knows how long. this is conley, designed by the wonderful baz who has the patience of a saint ^_^ i haven't got much set in stone when it comes to her but she is very orange and cool

HALO / ABT ME
she adult stem student bst
i like pillars and cats (ꈍᴗꈍ)b
cyan cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby petrikov » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:50 am

replies wrote:@kaatlove - WOW that kal is gorgeous, hope ya found someone to trade with! would've totally offered my babies if i saw sooner haha
@yttd - congrats on your new kal! i adore the rose and moon patterns agggh,,,
@cyan cat - CONLEY IS SO PRETTY !! orange designs are always awesome <3

alas ive been dragged back into cs again, it's kinda surreal i was not aware i hadn't been active in the kalon community since 2021 ??????? so hello again :3

im looking at offers on all my kals, apart from the ones with stars in their names (realized im still pretty attached)! i have no preferences with designs, and im rather tentative about MYO slots, but ill still be willing to look. <3 shoot me a pm if interested!
xxxImage
    vincent ; they/he/it ⚣ ; adult
    about me | visit my art shop !
    anxious, please be patient ^^;
    ❝ aren't i so much better now? ❞
petrikov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Sun Oct 29, 2023 8:49 am

@petrikov - lovell looks like such a sweet kal..love her cute little bobbed hair cut!!
    @cyan cat - ugh ur kals are so cute... ur new baby is adorable too i love!! the expression
    @yttd - oh my god your new kal is one that i designed eons ago :sob: so lovely to see them around again!! i remember making them they're so sweet

trades trades tradin ;

long time no see~ taking offers on anyone here! myos, premades are all good with me though i will be more picky with kits c: rarity doesn't matter too much! no pref on designs, go crazy~ pm me or dm me @omertosas on discord!
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Armuris » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:33 pm

Replies
@home - good luck with getting trades or myos!
@petrikov - welcome back to the CS community! I'm just recently getting back into it as well!
@cyan cat - Good luck with trading some of your kals! Your newest baby is absolutely precious!

Hello there! I'm potentially looking at some trade offers for a couple of my Kalons!

So I have ▸Nenet, Karson, and Lyra

Also, if anyone is willing to help me finally grow this baby here, I would greatly appreciate it!

Armuris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endless shelter;; » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:08 am

i have no idea when i've last been active kalon wise, but recently i've been drawn back in, so,,, hello!!! i'm slowly trying to remind myself of how this all works OIDSJFOI

however many years and still no won kals to my name (insert flex emoji and THIS IS A JOKE it is lighthearted i just remember the difference between lil me and now on here i remember being so grumpy when i was like. . honestly idek like an early teen over this LOL) maybe with this return things'll change, i can actually WRITE and DRAW now and DEVELOP things better (insert flex emoji again) im ignoring the fact it's somehow been... 6 years. i was active in 2017 then died ig LOL

ANYHOW!!! slowly getting back into comps has been fun again as much as i keep on forgetting to do em lol
im also thinking about offering up nefertari on trade and possibly either redtail or russetpaw im weirdly attached to them even though i havent done anything in years i think it's the nostalgia (wow i really just kalonified my fixations huh im reading back some stuff and my head is in my HAAANDS anyone who dealt with me in that era... godspeed)
looking for anything with just,,, some kinda cool/elegant vibes, that or something bright and colourful, love reds and oranges, naturey vibes also a win. im not making any offers myself rn since im still getting my bearings back but ya knooo,,, don't be afraid to pm me! im like a magpie i love anything pretty

replies wrote:@Amuris good luck with trading and the growth! i love the ultraball colour and cloudy night theming with lyra
@home THOSE KALS ARE SOSOSO PRETTY WOAH goodluck with trading them!!
@petrikov FELLOW CS RETURNER i feel something in the air has just summoned us to return here like some... cosmic event or something the stars have aligned
@cyan cat DUUUDE THAT KAL IS SO PRETTY <333 absolute vibes baz did so well on it, hope you have a lotta fun with them!!
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Sat Nov 25, 2023 10:02 am

Code: Select all
@ endless shelter;; - good luck with gettind trades for your kalons, redtail and russetpaw are such throwback names!!
@ Armuris - that kit is adorable!! I hope you can find a growth artist for them! I love the pokeball shine <3
@ home - you have such pretty kalons, im sure you wont have trouble with trades! ^u^
@ cyan cat - I just wanted to say i see the josh hutcherson whistle gif *chefs kiss*

Here to show some new faces! It's been a really long time since I did introductions here on the fanclub, so I won't do them all, but I'll show the ones with most development so far!

Harley + Quinzel
ImageImage
twin alien fairies! in my mind they're 2 sides of the same coin.

Spectra
Got her from winning a main adopt, I was so happy! I definitely want her lore to be related to the supernatural/paranormal, but not sure what AU she'd fit in or if I should create a new one altogether.

Melusine
A winter fairy (I love fairykals. a lot!) who's duty it is to bring winter to parts of the world. Thinking about putting her with Harley and Quinzel, and have all my fairykals in one AU :)

Blythe
A very sweet beekeeper. Maybe I'll stick her in my fairy AU, I think that would be really cute ToT

Ptetra
I've decided to stick her into my multiverse collapse AU as some sort of deity or guardian! Someone important to the story.

Nimbus
Going to stick him in my fairy AU, he lives in a cozy cabin in a secluded village in the tundra.

lex // any pronouns // lion lover // 10/21
    if you're happy where you are
    then you need not look too far
    if you've found your place at last
    then you need not use the looking glass
    -;; bubble puppy

Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby cherubim » Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:08 pm

replies:
    Code: Select all
    @Lex. — ooooh congrats on winning spectra! i had my eye on that comp hehe. i absolutely LOVE nimbus & melusine's palettes, harley & quinzel are absolutely adorable, & blythe & ptetra have the cutest designs, loving the bee and honey theme! 🫶🏻
    @endless shelter;; — welcome back to kals !! i hope you do win a kal via main comp soon & get some cool trade offers! nefertari has such a cool design honestly, i love the egyptian theme 💕
    @amuris — i hope you found someone to grow that cute kit!! cynthia kalon ... i love it 🫶🏻 nenet, lyra & karsom are adorable, best of luck trading !!
    @home — waaaaaa you have so many pretty kals, i hope you get some very nice trades 💕

hi all! hosting a kal raffle here: xxx
    open to all but non-owners will get an extra ticket! open until the 17th of december 🫶🏻
x
x
x

┌──────────── (☀) ────────────┐
❝ 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐢 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞
🕊 wren 🕊 they/she 🕊 sylvain's wife! 🕊
lover of birds, poetry, and fire emblem
take a gander at my writing

└──────────── (☀) ────────────┘
cherubim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jointedwishes » Wed Nov 29, 2023 3:34 pm

@Lex. ::: I LOVE the look of Harley, Reminds me of a sour gummy worm :D
@cherubim ::: Good luck with your raffle, hope your Kal goes off to someone lovely
@endless shelter: I hope you have fun entering all the main comps, and hopefully win one or two :)

---

Okay! I have two Kalons to my name, as you can see here. I have been so inactive and Im trying to clear out any unnecessary characters from my TH that i wont use, and im sorting through species right now. Im not exactly sure what route to take, either doing a raffle similar to Cherubim above me, or just randomly donating it?? I'd love to hear some feedback, or maybe other ideas? Thanks :D
jointedwishes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me