Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby miku » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:42 am

hi everyone, quick post! i hope y’all are doing well cause classes are starting and such

replies

@Lucrezia - ahh Nosferatu is such a cutie! i love his development, and i think that he used to crave souls instead of blood like a normal vampire.
    @cosmosfox - Jackson has such a lovely design! i think it’s awesome how he’s an equestrian, horses are really cool!
    @Coco Bunny - i hope you find good homes for the kalons you’re readopting!
    @dysania.- good luck getting trade offers!
    @elyx - that kit is so cute! i hope you find an artist you like

trades

i’m taking offers on all my kalons, i like flowers and the color pink but feel free to offer any kals because i like all sorts of designs. please send a PM if you’re interested!

highlights

Last edited by miku on Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
not very active here, but i’ll probably be on for events
╔══════════════════════╗
she/they | pfp | sig
╚══════════════════════╝

miku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .✰Mewo✰. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:52 am

Replies
@paradiiso: good luck with trades! your kals are very pretty!
@Lucrezia: good luck getting growths, your kits are very lovely looking
@cosmosfox: good luck trading that cutie if you find an offer you like!

Growth help needed-
*sweats* so I tried my hand at growing Andromeda- but I can’t quite get the floral pattern on her back right, so I came to ask for someone to help me with it? I can pay in Fr treasure, or cs pets, but I have nothing other than those two to offer up. here it is- and here is her kit ref pm me if you can help, I might just want it redone on oekaki?
I also need growths for quite a few kids qwq
Lucille
Cato
Stella
Ian
aand
Emeril

ITEM TRADE?:
Im looking at offers on some of my items, I have:
Claw edit [x2] (Bird Skull x2)
Weight edit [x1] (Granola Bar)
Tooth [x1] (Jackals Tooth)
(really wanting a shine or tail edit?? will trade all for a tail edit)

Tentatively looking at offers on:
I’m really tentatively looking at offers on all my kals in my sig, just shoot me a pm with an offer, I’ll be sure to reply to each pm! I’d trade multiple for anything legendary,,,

Interest check:
would anyone be interested in a ych on any of these three linearts,,,
ImageImageImage
they’re the perfect size for cs avatars,,
I dont know what I’d price them at though

Hi, I’m Mewo,
I'm an artist and I go by she/they pronouns.

Best friend !
.✰Mewo✰.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:40 pm

it's been a wh i l e since I last posted here, haha-figured I ought to again. :>
replies! wrote:@elyx: ohh what a cute kit! best of luck getting them grown, I'm sure they'll be stunning as an adult! And that's awesome that you traded for a kal you love ^^

@coco bunny: *eyes emoji* I've put in entries for a handful of those readopts- thanks a ton for hosting them <3 hope you can find great homes for all those kalons!

@cosmosfox: hhheck that raccoon scarf kal is adorable ;; best of luck trading him! Congrats on all your new kalons as well- Ilove how varied your ideas for all of them are ^^

I have... gotten a Number of new kalons since I last posted here- I love them all and am really excited to continue developing them.
--Introductions
this is Marie! She's in a modern au, same as my little guy Firren. She owns a small cafe called "Sunnyside" and is a family friend of Firren and his dad (a concept so far, but I'm gonna be trying to get a suitable kal for him in the future!). She's a friendly gal with crazy talent in the kitchen and a Chaotic back lot in which she grows stuff to use in her recipes- she makes everything she can from scratch!
she's also got a slight crush on Firren's dad shh don't tell.
I mean.you can tell Firren if you want bc he Knows and Approves. He wants nothing more than for Marie to become his new stepmom. This is a 100% positive development, in his book.

This dude's name is Cygnus! I got him from a surprise gift and I love him lots <3 he's in a tech/futuristic au of sorts, working as a driver for the equivalent of a subway in a big city. He's tired a lot and has seen Things on the job and could really just use some hugs, coffee, and maybe a 24-hour nap or so.

This lovely little gal's name is Lana- she was another gift, and is still in development, but I love everything about her and just. she's beautiful.

aaaand last but not least is my newest addition, Bailey! She was an awesome surprise and I'm so thrilled to have won her.
She's a spunky little gal who lives in a coastal town, spending her free time swimming and exploring and collecting things (notably her big ol' driftwood walking stick). She's been pen pals with Firren ever since a notable summer vacation he took down at her beach. Someday she'll visit him in the city and be utterly Bewildered and Fascinated by how! big!! everything is!

On another note- I've loved the summer event these past few weeks! Big thank-yous to all of the staff for providing lovely adopts and fun games for us all. Wishing everyone a safe return on the Kruise. I don't know how many of you all are heading back to school, but I hope all goes well as summer draws to an end <3
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lady Mascaraed » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:53 pm

Hey y’all! It’s been a bit since I last posted.
I thought I would let y’all know that I am wanting to practice digital headshots of Kalons, please know that I will be doing digital headshots for free for one week, unless I think I need more practice. If your interested in getting a practice headshot of your Kalons, feel free to PM me your Kalons. I may do 1-2 of your Kalons for free and the headshot will either be; a sketch, lined, or lined & colored, or sketch & colored.

Replies
@headache, good luck with your trading! If I had more than one Kalon, I would’ve definitely considered trading.
@knicknacks I remember seeing that bright yellow Kalon on the discord server. Absolutely stunning!
@!~Philip~! good luck with getting help for your Kalons design. If I was better with designs I would’ve helped you out!

xxxxxxxxxx
Music
xxxxxxxxxx

↳ the voice of the soul !!
────
ImageImageImageImage Image

Trade- Lights off - Cred
Emo/Scene - Adult - Single
Text - Text - Text
Lady Mascaraed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chanhee. » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:28 pm

@ Knickknacks » l... lemon baby.... i love her!! lana's also super cute- congrats on all the new kals! <3
    @ headache, » ohh those kals are cute- good luck trading, i hope you find kals you connect with me <3
    @ Lady Mascaraed » that's really sweet of you to do <3 i can't wait to see the art you make!

hey so life's been kicking me recently, so i'm looking at offers on my kals to see if i can find one that sparks joy.
    any with slots instead of names are up for trade (named kals you can offer for but most likely will be denied)
    i like simple kals, rat/possum/raccoon based kals, and ear edits, but i love really any sentimental_android kal, and nearly any cicamicu kal is an auto for any kal in there (minus like a standard kal for my legendary, yknow?)
    edits don't super matter to me, but i like height edits and ear edits, so those are definitely boosters!
    i'm picky but don't know what i like until i see it RIP
    also i'll look at uncommon+ myos

sorry this isn't much, i can't really... bring myself to go on with stuff i like and dislike, sorry
    pm me here or on discord ( retrosolstice™³#3167 )
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♡ (a long intro post)

Postby fish-soda » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:10 pm

----- ( ❥ 𝚁𝙴𝙿𝙻𝙸𝙴𝚂 ) -----
    @CorruptedSong - I hope you found/will find great relationships and breedings! Hazel and Thebe are gorgeous, and I adore Thebe's ears O':
    @IlluminatiConfirmed - Your art and growths are wonderful! Good luck with finding relationships - those kits are amazing, especially Dantedos.
    @honeysticks - Ooh I love your art, and your Kalons are so so pretty - I would actually love to draw them?? Shepy is also a dream.
    @suneater - Fern is a cutie, I have such a weakness for greyscale characters. Good luck finding an offer you love!
    @Chaosin - Good luck finding trade offers! Cordelia and Mariana honestly just attacked me with their beauty, I'd instantly offer if I could.
    @Error - Good luck finding offers! Another grey baby oof, I would definitely make an offer if possible. Also, that background is done so well.
    @ryuunosuke - Good luck finding trade offers for Aozora and relationships for the rest of your Kals! Lorde is such a beauty, those star freckles ♡
    @Diamond Sapphire - I'm happy that you found a trade! Also I have to add that your profile pic makes me laugh whenever I see it.
    @rainichi - I'm in love with both of those Kals, and they have such pretty eyes. Good luck finding offers!
    @ilya - I'm happy you were able to find a trade! Those kits are adorable, and the bottom one's growth looks great so far!

@elyx - Good luck getting a growth for that amazing baby! And your new Kalon has to be one of my favorites - congratulations!!
    @dysania. - Good luck finding trades! Those two are so cute, and I really love Paradox's eyes.
    @Coco Bunny - It was so nice of you to hold those readoptions - I'm excited to see all of the results!
    @cosmosfox - Good luck with trade offers! I can completely relate, I've felt so bad about trading characters in the past; but I hope you find a new one you can definitely connect with more! And your new/grown Kalons are all so pretty!
    @Lucrezia - Good luck getting growths! I have to say that Nosferatu is amazing.
    @paradiiso - Good luck finding trades! Jeanna is stunning with those star speckles, what a dream.
    @!~Phillip~! - Good luck finding trades, and those avatars are adorable! I hope you can get some commissions.
    @Knickknacks - Congrats on the new Kals! They all have such nice soft designs, I love Marie's yellow and Lana's ears are adorable.
    @headache, - Good luck finding trades, those two are really cute!
    @Lady Mascaraed - That's a very nice offer, I hope you get a lot of requests to practice with! I'd honestly love to do the same.

@retrosolstice - You have many lovely Kals, I hope you get some good offers - and I sincerely hope things get better for you!

----- ( ❥ 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 ) -----
    Hello! I'm fish-juice Image I returned to this site in June after a few year hiatus and am new to the Kalon community, but I've followed the species since 2016 and am very excited to finally become more involved! Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you'd like, it doesn't have to be Kalon related - I love talking about many things or helping someone out when I can. I take a bit to reply sometimes but if I start taking too long then it's totally okay to contact me again and/or remind me of something!
    x
    x

----- ( ❥ 𝙺𝙰𝙻𝙾𝙽 𝙸𝙽𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙳𝚄𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ) -----
    Now for the more exciting part! I currently own 3 babies and have been waiting to get things together so I could introduce them for a while - their full references are linked through their icons! They're each still in some level of development, but here's the most concrete info:

Image Nalani Damas - A Sylph in a punished form, Nalani has been cursed for her curiosity after accidentally drowning and must live a mortal life until Mother Earth decides she has matured. If Nali dies again in this form, she will not be allowed to return into existence, which causes her great fear. She has a sweetly beckoning demeanor, but is rarely seen as she lives in seclusion to avoid death - how dangerous she can be is unknown. Her desire to have been born an Undine instead of a Sylph constantly tempts her, which is her fear’s one weakness; as long as she is swayed away from her own element of the Air and entranced by the Water, she is deemed an irresponsible spirit and will remain a mortal.
    Image Relationships: Currently open! I have a pretty solid direction with Nali and would especially love to find friendships. I would also be interested in enemies or general acquaintances; I'm not looking for breeding offers but may be interested in potential romantic relationships!

Image Rasalas is an absolute space-bird™. Very eccentric and passionate about what he studies, as well as a vivid daydreamer, Rasa was once terrified at the thought of how small Earthly existence is - to cope, he decided to reverse his fear and learn about the unknown expanse around us, as well as relish in the imagined worlds he's built. As time passed, he grew to adore many beliefs and theories regarding parallel dimensions and possible life in other galaxies, and even became immersed in the more Earthly unsolved, such as the "songs" of numbers stations with unsolved meanings. Simply put, anything beyond what's normal and standard from around him is simply entrancing.
    Image Relationships: Currently open! Rasa is my most developed baby, I have him very well set out and would be open to finding any type of relationships; if you're mainly looking for romantic relationships, I'd be the most willing to look at possible mateships with him!

Image Jurielys is more commonly known as a nameless Akaei (アカエイ) or Mantarraya spirit within his realm. He is a type of demon and in his land, the sky is always a shade of pink and all the feral creatures are variants of lesser spirits that sparkle in the light of the seven moons. He hasn't shown the direct malevolence expected of a demon, but has made many deceiving pacts with others. During certain festivals, soundless fireworks manifest in the sky, which he creates by sending his celestial ray companions to "explode" into shimmers and then reform again by his side. His true purpose and level of maliciousness is unknown.
    ImageRelationships: Currently open! Juri's character is the least developed/most flexible because I still have so many different ideas I'm trying out with him (which is why his description is a little vague, sorry about that!) Due to his nature, enemies or connections with other demonic/evil Kalons would be awesome!

Please do PM me with any inquiries for relationships! I prefer RPs (even if they're shorter ones) to develop them, but that's not a necessity, and I can offer art of the pairings whenever I'm able to! I've never turned anyone down so don't worry about that either! Again, the only thing I'm tentative on is romantic relationships, and I'm not looking for immediate breeding offers on any of them yet.
    x
    x

----- ( ❥ 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝙾𝚄𝚃 ) -----
    So I definitely needed to add this - I was gifted this piece of Juri from the Message in a Bottle booth. I didn't search for the artist to respect their anonymity, but I do hope they see this: I was so surprised at this gorgeous art and really cannot thank you enough! This was the most unexpected gift and I'm still in awe at how amazing it is. Just thank you so, so much - it truly means a lot to me! Full size here.

x
    x

----- ( ❥ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶 ) -----
    Alright, that's about it for now! I apologize if there's any typos or if I'm too repetitive, I always tend to ramble but it's worse when I'm tired C': I hope to be able to post again soon! ♡
    -—-Image
    -𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴𝙻 | 𝚅𝙸𝙲 | 𝚂𝙾𝙳𝙰

‧̍̊˙· .𓆝.° 。˚𓆛˚。 °.𓆞. ·˙‧̍̊
    abt me ✘ my kals ✘ chars
    |
fish-soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:06 am

@fish-juice, for adopts are adorable I might have to pm you with some possible relationships!
@retrosolstice, some of your kals are just heavenly oml so cute :'''0 idk if you would be interested but if any of these interest you I would definitely love to trade!
@Lady Mascaraed, thats so sweet of you!
@!~Phillip~!, I would be interested in those ychs! They are super cute!

I have a few thingys

-Already got a breeding a bit ago but if you want to make future plans after the cooldown I'm still up for it!
Looking to breed my kalons! All are open except the children and Joji
- I'm looking for someone to grow these kids I can pay in art and lots of pets!
Both
Haley
- Looking to trade Joji and Haley!
there are also some here that I'm more tentatively looking for offers for (ignoring Joji and Haley)

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:32 am

replies wrote:@rockosaur; good luck on breedings!
    @fish-juice; congrats on all your kals!
    @retrosolstice; good luck trading! i'll give your kals a look-see

looking to trade my kals + my common myo
    [i also made a folder of some dream kals if that helps]

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:49 pm

Replies:
    Retrosolistice - I love ur kals sm ... stealing the little gameboy lad tbh
    fish-juice - thats so wholesome!! I really love the nurse-shark shine on ur kal and the art you recieved is gorgeous <3
    rockosaur - mmm goodluck with growths! I also rlly enjoy joji's bright purples haha
    kittyandcat - BRO i love looking thru dreamie folders, I hope you have good luck trading!
Personal Update?
Hey nyall,, p much off vacation. moved into my dorms and im a bit lonely, I miss my cat and my boyfriend, but im holding up. I've made a lot of friends so hopefully everything is gonna be a-ok!

Im gearing up to be a health science major and I am: terrified lol

Kalon stuff
uuhh.. I want to take growth/myo comms but im too lazy to link examples, tbh they're all in my gallery? HMU, tho I only take usd and points lol..

also trading uhhh.
this funky little lad. Thatse all. tbh ill look at literally anything? a common or uc myo would be radical! I also love premades! dm me here or on discord if you know me there
    They/them | Adult | Guest teacher
    Starting my PA program in May!!
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eros » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:59 am

replies wrote:paradiiso;; oh my gosh, that munchkin girl has my whole heart! good luck on getting offers; I'm sure it won't be hard at all!!
    !~Phillip~!;; I adore that first set of lines! And good luck with getting growths and whatnot, especially for Ian because he's a huge cutie!
    Knickknacks!;; oh my god the color palette on Bailey is just <3333
    headache,;; good luck! I really love the kinda mousy vibe Lunafreya has!
    Lady Mascaraed;; Ooh, I might send you a pm when I have time! Thank you for doing this!
    retrosolstice;; good luck! I may send in an offer for thisbabe eventually!
    fish-juice;; welcome back! Jurielys is a totally beauty, by the way!
    rockosaur;; good luck with all the offers, I've always loved Joji's design <3
    KittyandCat;; good luck on trade offers! Teddy is so precious!
    Gengar.;; Ooh, that guy is precious! Good luck with getting those trade offers!!

Just poppin' in to say that I'm entertaining offers on all kals here aside from Macy and Hae-ju!

{He/They}

I'm Matt and I like to collect bunnies! :]
You can usually find me roaming the
Oekaki, but I'm pretty active in the
trading scene, especially during events.

Feel free to send me a trade or a pm!
I don't bite!

_______________________________________________________________________Image
eros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me