Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Overwatch Fanclub! V1

Postby Rainbow Dash » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:43 am

Rikchikchik wrote:i'm going to complain becuase that's what i do best

so,, i feel like brigitte is entirely too visually and auditorily (is that a word?) distracting. but that's not really a problem compared the fact that mobility is more or less gone once she corners you. eh. my opinions aren't reallly justified--i just don't really like playing against her.

also what? pulse bomb nerf? the point of the pulse bomb is literally to one-shot someone. ..

send help

I'm a Tracer main and very sad about the pulse bomb nerf. My BFF's a Junkrat main and we had a collective sad over that nerf.

Brigette seems to be either super great or completely useless. I don't know what we're doing wrong but everyone our 3-man group plays with who picks Brigette either rock her or stand around doing absolutely nothing. We actually lost on Normal Uprising by the payload running out of health because we had a Brigette that stood on the payload doing nothing while Sombra (me,) Mercy, and Doomfist struggled. I'm not even exaggerating on the doing nothing, she just stood there totally still. We only got so far because I hacked two out of the three bombs.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-clip-

Postby itsaGrace » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:15 am

-clip-
Last edited by itsaGrace on Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` trade forum ` auction ` female ` UK ` adult `
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. it’s better to burn out, than fade away ❞
x
x

x
x

itsaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-clip-

Postby itsaGrace » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:36 am

-clip-
Last edited by itsaGrace on Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` trade forum ` auction ` female ` UK ` adult `
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ //. it’s better to burn out, than fade away ❞
x
x

x
x

itsaGrace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby harbinger » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:53 pm

wow, okay, so, to follow up on my last two posts: i’m pleasantly surprised at how attentive blizzard has been to the lucio feedback. i’m used to ptr changes going through pretty much as they are to begin with lol, but they’ve actually kept tweaking him quite a bit. it absolutely looks like a buff now—his speed boost was reverted back (for now haha) + no ammo for boop + being able to jump back onto the same wall? most importantly, without making higher level rollouts and other maneuvers impossible (which was my biggest problem initially)? very pleased now. which is a relief, because i really didn’t want my favorite mechanic in the game to be made less fun and versatile lol.

i don’t play enough tracer to have a huge opinion on the pulse bomb nerf, but it does seem kind of unnecessary. not debilitating, but i would have preferred just making it take a little longer to charge; it is an ultimate ability, so i’m not opposed to it one-shotting tanks and the like.
x
harb ✦ they/them

howdy! i'm harb c:
i think you're cool

adult ✦ est ✦
harbinger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KenmilltoSky » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:47 am

I wanna join :D
Overwatch fave character/s/?- Depends on my mood haha. I'm a switch, usually Reaper (flank attack), DVA (Tank), Torbjorn (Defence), Moira/Mercy (Support)
Pies
/don't remove that Pies thingy xD/

I went through a stage of playing Tracer all the time and I'm surprised they nerfed her pulse bomb. As ults go, I don't think it was very powerful anyway (not comparing with DVA/Hanzo/Reaper etc) so I'm surprised it was toned down.
ImageImage
Rest In Peace Skye. <3
07/07/2002 - 19/12/2014
Watch Skye's Story!
I was formerly Wild-x-Beauty.
KenmilltoSky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:37 am

I am l i v i d.

I was just playing comp because its the last couple of days. I was 12 SR away from finally getting my butt out of bronze.

I didn't even find a game and it said I had lost connection to the server. And then messages were popping up from people in the game I was supposedly in, yet it would not let me hit rejoin match. I tried and tried and tried. My internet was working fine the entire time.

I was suspended for 10 minutes and lost 50 SR. I am so mad. that was just stupid and should NOT have happened. I don't know why Blizzard's servers did that to me.
Edit; looking through some Blizzard forums I've found the exact same thing has happened to quite a few people. All starting since the new patch, apparently. So annoying...
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gubler » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:10 am

Rant incoming

I really wish there wasn’t such a negative stigma attached to Hanzo and Widowmaker. It really sucks to be me as I main both of those heroes. With 116 hours on Hanzo and 65 hours on Widowmaker, I’d like to think that I’m pretty good with them. I like playing competitive, but if I even look at Hanzo or Widow then I get a barrage of messages and people reporting me for throwing. It’s just ridiculous, please at least give me a chance, if I’m not doing well then I’ll obviously switch but don’t automatically assume that I’ll be bad or that I’m not working as a team. And I’m not a one trick, If we are in need of a tank or a healer than I’ll fill those roles, but I’m clearly better with dps so we’d have a better chance of winning if I’m playing someone that I’m comfortable with.

xxImage
━━━━━━[©]━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xImage
INFP|Virgo| Chocoholic xFree Gifts Here!
Thats RDJ? Since when xGifts given in May: 0
Bucky Barnes owns me xInactive, I’m sad.
Wish I was good at art ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Im addicted to gifting others, I just can't help it!
Gubler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alfor » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:37 am

Gubler wrote:Rant incoming

I really wish there wasn’t such a negative stigma attached to Hanzo and Widowmaker. It really sucks to be me as I main both of those heroes. With 116 hours on Hanzo and 65 hours on Widowmaker, I’d like to think that I’m pretty good with them. I like playing competitive, but if I even look at Hanzo or Widow then I get a barrage of messages and people reporting me for throwing. It’s just ridiculous, please at least give me a chance, if I’m not doing well then I’ll obviously switch but don’t automatically assume that I’ll be bad or that I’m not working as a team. And I’m not a one trick, If we are in need of a tank or a healer than I’ll fill those roles, but I’m clearly better with dps so we’d have a better chance of winning if I’m playing someone that I’m comfortable with.

Oh boi do I feel this so hard. Like... honestly... just because someone picks a character you don't like doesn't mean they're automatically throwing lol. I have over 70 hours on Hanzo myself and I'm pretty dang decent at him too. He's my go-to because of the amount of experience I have playing as him, and like you I will switch if he's just not working out. I don't understand why people feel the need to report and harass you over a character pick? People who assume picking hanzo, widow, or any other character they hate = throwing confuse me. You could pick a character in the meta and still throw the game if you purposely do nothing. Throwing is based on the player's own lack of actions (that are on purpose), not what character they pick.

The worst thing is that its not just in-game where you are harassed. Anyone with an account themed after those two get a lot of harassment. I own a hanzo-centric overwatch account on instagram... and oh boi the amount of hate I get is ridiculous and stupid. People just need to lay off and let others have fun.
Alfor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby U wot m8 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:58 am

I enjoy doing 10,000+ dmg and 3 eliminations and getting flamed for picking my hero, I am a proud Junkrat main. ¯\_ツ_/¯
And I also play a lot of Sombra and Reaper, yes, I AM edgy 13 yrs old kid.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
U wot m8

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby depressedanonymous, » Sat May 19, 2018 9:09 am

Yall i just learned Moira is transgender and im shook
___
___

She/her, adult.
Trader, crosstrader, collector, rat enthusiast.
Fair Trade Thread | New "Rares List" | The "What's My Pet Worth?" Thread
___
___
depressedanonymous,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me